pastebin.com/uGj4AUHR (embed)
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN (embed)
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?1553-Total-War-Warhammer-II-Modifications

>History information:
totalwar.com/blog/what-the-teams-are-working-on-07-06-17
totalwar.com/blog/a-total-war-saga-announce-blog
Summary:
Saga title is a spiritual successor to Rome 2. Some are guessing the map will be Britannia.
Campaign pack coming up for a past history title, probably Rome 2.
Next big history game is a setting they've never done before. Will feature "important character relations that occur between the major personalities in the game."

Workshop for Warhammer 2 hasn't been enabled yet but will be. Manually installing mods still works.
Some nice little mods (better camera, resized lords, climate battles, thicker dust, bigger units):
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9AaipzJB6FeWk5KRy1UVXVpMTg

Sacked thread:

Asur wife is best wife

LOVE ETERNAL!
Vampire wife is best wife

>malekith declares war on me
>first attack he's leading his army on foot
>gets wrecked
>second attack he's leading his army while riding a cold one
>gets wrecked
>third attack he's riding a cold one chariot
>gets wrecked
>latest attack he's riding his goddamn dragon
>gets wrecked
He's like a fucking saturday morning cartoon villain at this rate. I can imagine him shouting "I'LL GET YOU NEXT TIME, TYRION!" as he's chased off of Ulthuan for the nth time.

>tfw no old friend

I hate snow

Screenshot sharing and campaign posting encouraged!

Fuck off historycuck

>paying $60 for an expansion pack

Is this meant to do nothing?

did you take a picture of your screen

It's gem and it actually looks good in battles.

Giving stuff to your lords increases their loyalty. Give it to someone who needs some "convincing".

MOMMY

You need to dust off your monitor user.

my eyes

>playing on ultra unit size

>huge amounts of water
>no naval battles
>shit sieges
>extremely quick micro intense esport battles with very little strategy
>terrible campaign gimmick
>stacks coded to spawn where your armies are not when a ritual is started = anti campaign strategy
>casual features put in place to make sure its impossible to lose a campaign
>lazily teleport your army across the map to do missions
>lazily spend money to create armies that are teleported into the enemies territory that will attack the enemy for you
>no formations
>terrible sharpness filter
>pulling ladders out of your ass
>no banners or musicians
>diplomacy screen banter does not match who they are talking to or where they are at half the time
>optimization is far worse than the first game

nice game fantasy babs

Are doomwheels any good?

>Saving a shit post to post later.

Holy shit Kroq'Gar campaign is fun as fuck.
>tfw commence the purge

>pike and sho...zzzz..zzz
don't even need to read the rest of your post lmao

>playing on anything below ultra everything

with that filter no it doesn't

enjoy your 5fps

>ultra unit size is 120 men
HAahaHAHAaAH what a fucking joke of a game

nice epilepsy gif user, go to hell

>unironically being a poorfag
>not having 70fps on ultra everything

Alright

Helves or Delves?

>I-I GET S-SEVENTY F-FRAMES!!!!
>*cries self to sleep while slideshow plays on screen*

>huge amounts of lands and culture
>Only fight human with boring weapons
>Annoying sieges
>Hammer and anvil is the only strategy
>Absolutely no depth to its campaign
>Infinite spawning stacks of horse archers
>Get enough money to make it impossible to lose after a few provinces
>No place is interesting or important, no need to teleport.
>Formations amount to nothing
>Terrible native graphics only helped by mods
>throwing torches at metal gates
>No banners or musicians
>No banters, barely functional diplomacy

Nice game history cucks

Enjoy your shit processor

Do you want 16 different reskined birds and 14 different reskined dragons? Or do you want a hydra?

>hydras
>can't fly
shit desu.

DROO-KEY!

And that's entirely lore accurate to. Malekithy is best Saturday morning cartoon villain.

feels tough not being a NEET

Star dragons are pretty nice for assassinating generals

Helves have better campaign (both options), better units and better locations (comfy island/vietnam). Helves also have a better caster LL. Also helves love swords. They have a lot of cool swords. Swordmasters are great. Loremasters also use swords. God I love swords. Swords are awesome. I wish I was swods.

warhammer 2 uses pre-retcon lore for delfs so that means malekith is canon banging morathi

so delfs

>defending the horrible flaws of the latest edition of total war games by pointing out the flaws of older games

the absolute state of fantasy fags

Anyone else bummed by all the factions and provinces getting cut out of Mortal Empires?

Maybe if we bitch enough at them, they'll give us the full thing.

So how do you make money now

every building except gold, gems, and ports give bupkis

Chadion or Betakeith. You decide

Keep telling that to yourself, maybe it would help you get a job.

>So blinded by nostalgia he thinks the old games were better.

The absolute delusion of history cucks.

I'm fine with both fantasyfags and histfags.

What I can't fucking stand though are Attilafags. Game's shit.

I thought Delves had the btter units?

>In the end, it really was a Total War™

>attacked by 2 stacks that combine to bring 20 flying monsters
>18 dragons (13 of them star dragons)
This is just fucking retarded, at this point this isn't even a total war game

/twg/ stands with Spain.

Better starting bitching on Reddit then, because it's the only place they take notice of

Treasure hunting.

>Asur

user, I...

Not that guy, but the battles were great. Campaign was overcomplicate trash though, that made you do a lot of pointless busy-work in-between battles. Also the migration period is just boring and 50 shades of barbarians.

>cucked Tyrion so hard he respawned in Africa and isn't even making any more troops in Ulthuan

how many fucking hordes did that vampire admiral have?

You need a lord to do that, which means more upkeep mod to remove that stupid shit when

You really should be able to treasure hunt with a hero though

WHO THE FUCK APPROVED THIS

Delves have prettier waifus, Helves have better waifus.

Teclis campaign is a lot more interesting than Morathi's. Shame about her position.
Haven't played Tyrion or Malekith yet.

In all honesty you've got enough anti-large and ranged for dragons. It's the sword masters and Phoenix guard that's worrying

Is Alastar a future DLC LL that they left in by accident? It seems odd that hes the only unique recruitable lord across the factions and he kinda looks unpolished with no animations.

no, make a wish fan thing

It's from a charity event for the Make-a-wish foundation

Delves have better mid-tier melee infantry, but everything is outclassed by helves' lategame units. Swordmasters and the Phoenix Guard are strait up better than any other melee unit in the game, even chosen. Dragon princes are also a superior cav and seaguard with shields is all around a better scirmishing unit. They do lack good monsters, but it's not that big of a problem.

Even if he can defeat them, is it really fun fighting stacks like that?

You make up for that extra cost rather quickly though. I think its the pirate treasure or whatever the landmark is called that gives you 10k.

Or just use an Ark if your a dark elf.

attila is objectively the best serious total war to date the only real downsides were the optimization and whether you liked the time period or not

Are there actual living humans inside vampire count cities or is it just full of zombies and skeletons propped up like a wax museum

lmao

what a retard

Tyrion or Teclis?

yes

t e c l i s

I fee like the occasionally wtf stacks are fun to fight, breaks up the minotony. However, if these things are standard fair for late game it's gonna be cancerous

there are humans living in absolute safety thanks to the good deeds of the counts and their ever vigilant protection

>Get some armies ready to counter the ritual doomstacks
>Ambushed
FUCK YOU

Tyrion. Teclis is a belegar-tier hard, now with vietnam theme. And Tyrion has that sweet -1 recruit turn time for all faction.

With that number the dragons alone can wipe that army out with breath alpha strike though

>lizardmen are communist aztec lizards

that's sort of cool I guess

this sounds like propaganda tryin to get me to walk over to castle templehof and get turned into a zombie

AI doesn't really use breath attacks.

>communist

Can't modders make maps? Or is that not a thing for Total War games?

They'll probably "cave" and add two versions of the 3-game campaign map, provided game three doesn't take place on the same areas. One "as designed" and one "Big guy for you" campaign.

Humans get a somewhat ok life under Vlad's rule, the same doesn't apply to most other vampires

not at all

this is the 2nd time I've fought alastar with a stack like this, and the fact that the reinforcing lord also has a similar stack means that it is going to keep on occuring

they do - the last time I fought a similar battle vs about half the number of dragons I am currently facing and malekith was pretty fucking close to dying since he kept eating star dragon breath

stop spamming this meme of the month christ

>Belegar-tier hard
>A bad thing

Shitter spotted

I thought the game was great but what a let down the final "battle" was. They enemies never even reached my lines. I was playing on hard and the campaign was challenging but the end mission was meh. What did ya'll think?

Eh, there's a lot of things I dislike about Attila, besides the starting period.

Troop upgrades are really awkward; often new troops don't fill the same niche as old ones ruining your army comp.
The game still uses Rome 2 god awful province and economic system. It's a little better this time round but still suffers from Rome 2's issues.
Introduced ping pong total war with units constantly routing and reforming.
Subjective, but it looks like ass. And the army banners are damn horrible compared to other games. Don't know what they were thinking wih those tiny symbols

It's good, but it's not perfect. As far as history titles go, I still think Shogun 2 was better

>stp spam this mem of mnth chrit

>tfw I'll never be friends with skaven-buddies

at night when I lie in bed I like to pretend that I'm some outcast human that found my way into the middle of skavenblight and the council lets me sit at the 13th seat because they think I was sent by the horned rat.

they gave me a beautiful female albino stormvermin guard to protect me who became my lover and when im lyin there i pretend to talk to her about my devious plans within the council :) :)

they're a caste system, i wouldn't call them communist

The map has been hardcoded and out of reach since they made a new engine

In the dying years of Shogun 2 tools were released to edit the campaign map, but didn't see much use

Give me literally one reason I should pay $60 for a DLC

>Commence the purge

>prettier
Uh, sorry sweety but thats wrong

You're a poorfaggot

>6 lothern sea-guard

what a fucking garrison building, such creativity by CA