mega.nz/#F!tpNGXaZR!UttmYFiknpMvm28ZcOddJQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/M1v9EXk7VTU?t=650
youtube.com/watch?v=8p8bC0zk3hI
youtube.com/watch?v=yuLQeulQDYM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I want to marry The Red Prince!

[Jester] Kill the elf, but with a party hat

So am I missing out by not playing an origin character? I am torn between a custom human and the Red Prince.

4th for lizards

>191094451

need video / pictures of this please

Is there a safe in Loremasters house in Arx? Found a chest, a key to the chest and a key to the safe. And theres no safe.

>make sure to explore as much as possible and do every side quest
>by the time nameless isle comes around i'm 2 levels above everyone and every fight is a joke

You miss out on some stuff, but, generally, you still see their storyline play out. It's just not the same as doing it yourself.

Origins characters have their own quest line and dialog/dialog options that you don't get if you play a custom character but that's about it.

How do I get into the forbidden library?

I understand that using youtube might be a chore, but could at least learn to quote properly, faggot.

youtu.be/M1v9EXk7VTU?t=650

youtube.com/watch?v=8p8bC0zk3hI

Why is it so good?

Watch what the ghost does

>lv up
>see shop selling shield with 50% more armor than mine
This scaling is retarded

It got retarded past level 15 I think. The difference between level 17 and level 18 weapons being sold is insane.

8.6% of GOG players using Galaxy have gotten 3 Source points...

>Not 20 - 21
>250 to 300 jump in 2H weapons.

what is your point?

>50 hours Steam playtime
>finally made it through Act 1
>restarted multiple time until I finally settled on a character
>midway through, realized I picked completely useless/wrong tags for this character
>"Oh well, I'll just use the mirror on the ship to change them."
>THE MIRROR DOESN'T LET YOU CHANGE TAGS
>mfw I'm about to delete my saves and start all over again

>skills you've found that can't be taught normally through spellbooks

I found deafening shriek and annihilate, anyone else found others?

Some people have jobs
I only got 3 yesterday and ive been sinking all my free time into it

How are demon builds with max fire resist? Is it doable and how do I build a 2H guy to do it? Armors are fucking my roleplay, I just want a giant flamberge pyro demon man. Any ideas?

For something so early in the game and on the main questline that's an astoundingly low number of people.

I told Ifan I'd like to go seperate ways but now I want him back. Where is he because he isn't at the front gate anymore.

>50 hours to make it through act 1

Max fire res would be better on an elemental affinity pyro

I got 3 yesterday and I'm kinda blazing through it but I only bought it a few days ago.

Also, a lot of people get ~*~*~lost in these fucking games, my ex was a normie and she played Fallout 4 a whole bunch and spent so much time just dicking around in the Commonwealth or whatever.

FO4 is legitimately the reason we broke up.

game only came out less than 2 weeks ago, right?

its a heavily co-op oriented game so a lot of people would be only playing whenever their co-op partner/s can play

especially if you're playing with more than 2 people it might mean you can only play once a week for some people

its a bit of a ridiculous thing to mull over when there are so many external factors at play

insinuating that people are bad or whatever doesnt make a lot of sense in this case

unless it factors game time with it

The problem is that level scaling in this game is retarded.

I hadn't played a Divinity game before, so I expected it to be that you'd start with ~50 health at level 1 and end up with 200-300 at most by endgame. Instead, you reached those numbers by level 5, with literally thousands of health at endgame.

It's really disappointing, since this game doesn't seem like it's aimed at the kind of audience that needs to see big numbers in order to enjoy the game.

It seems like it would be good on a frontline guy.

You get pure freedom by not playing an Origin character. You get to make every single decision on your own.

However, Origin characters have pre-existing relationships with a few characters in the game and because some decisions (often combat oriented) are forced due to said relationships, it makes it feel like you have a place in the world as opposed to being some random stranger that comes out of nowhere and destiny falls in your lap.

What happens to deathfog when the wind blows?

Hey so, how does Honor Mode stop you just being a cheating faggot?

Like, I know some of the spirit of it has to be with the player as well, but say you were just a faggy achievement hunter, could you just make backup saves? Does the game stop you quick loading in combat?

Gonna start a playthrough soon with 3 friends and the guy who wants to do it and is 'hosting' is the biggest faggot chievo seeker I know. I don't mind doing cheesy shit like killing off redundant NPCs, constantly stealing, deathfog barrels and shit, but if you can just quickload whenever shit's going south that's all he'll do.

How strong is the wind? Tornado just kills deathfog.

no it doesnt stop you from quick saving/loading lol

As an unemployed piece of shit who just dumped 140 hours into this thing, even I recognize that the vast majority of people here have real life obligations.

I restarted several times, and spent a lot of time exploring and seeing how I could complete some objectives in interesting ways.

Plus Steam counts paused/AFK time in that.

I had just over 20 hours on the character I finished it with.

Same story as honestman/ironman with Xcom really

Is it worthwhile to destroy the previous area before you leave? Like just raze down Driftwood before I sail to the Nameless Isle

why dont you just host it?
tell him you don't trust his potato pc to not corrupt the save files so you want to be in charge of them

For the exp, I mean.

Silly Reds. May the Voidwoken consume you all.

Being even 2 levels over your enemy in Tactician trivializes the fight. Don't get any more exp than you should. The most optimal way to get the right sense of challenge through the game is to be at the exact same level as your enemy.

Do what you will for gold, but having more exp is not a good thing. The "max" level is 21 and I think you shouldn't be higher 15-16 by the time you leave for the Nameless Isle.

>The "max" level is 21

why did you put that in quotes?

Yeah I don't even exterminate the towns or whatever and I'm still overleveled

>tfw just entering the academy
>currently level 19
How hard is the rest of the game gonna be

The hard cap is unreachable (something like 40, I think, if that's even the cap), but, playing normally, you simply don't get enough exp to hit 22.

What does the lever on the left do and how do you get to the right part of the map?

Beautiful soundtrack.

youtube.com/watch?v=yuLQeulQDYM

I thought Lizards don't have breasts?

>lever
Open a door, I believe.

>right part
Don't worry about it.

Because the game implies you can get to level 22 if you can somehow pull 3million+ exp out of your ass by doing extra-curriculars like slaughtering every living thing you see. And even if you murdered everything in the game I don't think you can get that 3million.

Arx is more of what you're used to. If you have 100,000 gold and the means to make a 3+ Giant Mastercraft and Flame runes upon leaving the island you should have more than enough flexibility to overcome most combat challenges. Pretty much every noteworthy fight after Nameless Isle is a Level 20 fight.

tfw 750 Ti

Which do you like more?
The right is certainly cooler and edgier
but the left one is kind of funny but cute

>right part
It's a cave. Explore the outside more.

>>right part
>Don't worry about it.

Skeleman with pyro.
Good idea or very good idea?

Both are freakish abominations but I prefer the left one. She is cute. Right one is suited for a warrior brute/assassin type of character.

34ish is the hard cap actually.

I agree.
I also changed the color to the more reddish pale and I think it looks way better overall.

Oh its the black rose witch lady place, didnt even notice

What about this little piece on the right

Close enough. Either way, it's not going to matter all that much until the inevitable expansion.

>SLOWDOWN ARROWS
What the fuck guys? All you need is an arrowhead, a shaft, and an oil barrel and you can make these suckers. They do monster damage.

I would suggest blue...

its "limitations" are basically nonexistent thanks to Larian's inability to optimize bloated save files so that the game can save after each turn and after executing actions out of combat.

divinity isn't known for its difficulty (nor are most games these days, outside of maybe the dark souls series), but honour mode's false claim of being "unforgiving" and "difficult" rings hollow against the participation ribbon-tier ability to savescum.

My mind is made up
orange is my favorite color anyway

>decide to attack the massive ice dragon
>rupture tendons him to start the fight
>he does like 4 turns in a row, flies all over the place, and kills himself
Well, that was easy.

Have fun!

>"the oil field fight is too hard!!!"
>not realizing you can repair the broken oil pump and avoid the necrofire altogether

Who cares about graphics in isometric games? Just lower the settings and enjoy the story/combat.

Sneak vs Thievery

which one brah

Anyone figure out what character CDPR designed? Avellone designed Fane, did CDPR do Ifan?

>smaller vision cones
>unlimited money
up 2 u

Thievery

Sneak isn't really useful outside of cheesing, and even that doesn't require any points

Sneak is useless unless you are cheesing with Chameleon Cloak

Thievery gets you infinite monies

If you save Magister Siwan on the boat, do you ever see her again, or is she still dead?

>not getting that delicious free exp

Sneak in combat, thievery in peace.

>Save

the problem is when it comes to percentage scaling, adding 5% to a 7 damage attack is going to feel nonexistant.

That island to the NW of Reaper's Coast, Bloodmoon Island was it? Any interesting quests here? I have my 3 points already.

Guerrilla + ballistic shot = someone is dead.

Nope, she's dead.

Also fuck magisters.

>Jab a dirty rag in her neck as she drowns
>Save

Yes, you should definitely go there.

You can save her? I just murdered her. Fuck that cunt.

You don't need points in sneak for that, just grab chameleon.

Right because it makes me think of Ebrietas.

Lame but good to know.

Thievery for good gear and lotsa gold. I never use sneak except when, well, thieving.

I don't know where you got this idea that CDPR had anything to do with it. There's a character exclusive to the GOG version, she's the skelly in the Cloisterwoods who wants a book.

CDPR pledged $10k and got to design a character.

Eithne or whatever isn't exclusive to GOG.

When I kill a merchant I get all their money right? If I'm planning to kill a merchant I can buy what I want from them, kill them, and collect my money?

What are some decent /divg/ memes that has come up so far after the full release of the second game?

The chad prince. I don't know who the virgin would be though.

Who else /playswithacontrollerliketheconsoleplebyou'vealwaysbeen/ here?

I haven't tried the controller that's a foot and a half from me yet, but I hear it has better inventory management with a controller.

fane by a mile