Who frugal here

Who frugal here
>piss into the tank on your toilet and use that to flush
>use solar powered led lights to light your apartment at night instead of turning on your lights
>collect cow shit and use a methane generator to run your fridge and stove

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HPVCTLPNUzo
youtube.com/watch?v=qKhRRE8udyw
reddit.com/r/videos/comments/5nlstk/so_i_lived_in_a_storage_unit_for_2_months_and/dccptzc/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Please continue OP. I'm enjoying this thread so far.

>never tip

Mine:

>go to work with thermo container with dry instant coffee and sugar inside.

I add hot water for $.05 cup of coffee instead of paying $1 at work.

>spend a week scoping out which franchise restaurant uses the best toilet paper. proceed to steal from a different location each week
>

Don't use toilet paper, hop in the shower use yellow dial bar soap for TP.

Use the same bar of soap for tooth paste

>Not having free coffee at work
Never gonna make it

>I steal to be frugal
Yea, you're a faggot

Turn keyboard upside down, collect nutritious flakes, mix with milk.
= Programmer's Chow

I earn 65k/y, and I'm 24 y/o. Dentistry is lit yo

>dentist
>drinks coffee

Your teeth are never gonna make it

Coffee doesn't harm your teeth.
It only yellows them.

>what is moderation
>what are PH-neutralizing chewing gums

>shit in bowl and place bowl in room to heat during winter

Oh, then who cares

>Befriend Muslims
>They are likely to invite you to their home for family dinner
>Free dinner

Only downside is its BYOP (bring your own pork)

that's actually very smart

Tell me where I can find this

Wrigley's Extra.

Thats the point. Youll be forced to use teeth whiteners to cover up the coffee yellowness since brushing does not fix it

Brushing does help though. Drinking coffee legitimately isn't the problem you make it out to be.

Watching cheap ass people get triggered at robbers allways makes me smile.
Do you get mad because we basically make your efforts look like a waste?

>being a dental hygienist

Do you have a huge amount of melanine in your skin?

Give it back Jamal

youtube.com/watch?v=HPVCTLPNUzo

>shower once a week to save water
>heat home with ground-up compressed junk mail
>trap local wildlife for stew
>split wifi bill with neighbor
>become doctor to increase moneys and cut down on medical costs

WTF

>Lit yo desu senpai
Kill yourself

Lol. Do you get mad because I don't have to steal toilet paper?

kek. I'm 21 and graduated college 3 months ago. I earn 80k a year with an extremely high salary ramp and huge industry growth.

Kek I'm 14, graduated middle school 2 days ago and I make 200k a year plus bonuses with astronomical industry growth and a near vertical salary ramp.

I buy the cheapest possible foods, I don't eat meat too

good idea but bad execution as the toilet gets in the way whenever using the sink

How do you prevent smelling bad? Do you dry wash or what?

>tfw youve ascended and attained next level frugality

Stay poor meme kids

lmao im 10 got a phd in math 3 years ago with 300k starting now im making 750

It made me chuckle that the main thing focused on was the shower and not the fact he said he became a doctor to save money.

I live in Europe and we have free health care, so becoming a doctor to save money is not a concern for me. But even in our commie pesudo european states we still need to pay for things like water

>good idea but bad execution as the toilet gets in the way whenever using the sink
The sink should be rotated by 90 degrees.

yeah but most people rent and services are included in rent

You're laughing but
Kim Ung-Yong got his Physics PhD at age 15.
He was solving differential equations at age 3.
Estimated IQ 210.

Frugality is mental illness. It isn't free unless your time is worthless.

Ruth Lawrence placed 1st among 500 applicants for the Oxford mathematics entrance exam at the age of 12.
She earned her degree in mathematics at the age of 13.

rent if for retards, paying a house cost almost the same monthly but at least you are buying a property that you can rent in a future. I know that buying houses is not very rentable, but it's better than renting at least.

With a house you also have to pay for maintenance, repairs and ALL utilities.

Renting out your home later is sure to accelerate those costs when Tyrone moves in and shits on your carpet while high on PCP.

The way to profit from real estate is to buy run-down houses in districts that are soon being gentrified by hipsters.

lmao I admire that in a strange way. I like his apartment rock wall, even though I'd evict him in a heartbeat if he were my tenant

youtube.com/watch?v=qKhRRE8udyw

>saving money is a mental illness
So is wasting it

I save leftover oils and fat from cooking. Even paper towels, if I've used them to absorb oil.
Eventually I'll burn them for heat. Or to kill myself with the carbon monoxide.

Saving money is fine where it's easy, doesn't take much time at all and doesn't significantly affect your quality of life.

Waiting for something to go on sale = fine

Shitting in a bucket, stealing hot sauce packets from Taco Bell, living in a van and showering at a gym daily = mental illness

Same here but it's more laziness than frugality.
I have an oven in the kitchen and I use paper towels, sometimes oil soaked, and stale bread as fuel.
Of course I try to avoid letting bread get stale but when it is, it burns quite well.

Invgar Kamprad is a billionaire who pockets salt & pepper packets at restaurants.

fucking hipsters they come from everywhere

Implying you can't do a cost-efficiency comparision between what you can make per unit of time on your work, and the money you can not waste by investing time on doing things differently or by yourself

Fixing your car might not be worth it if you have to learn from scratch, but it might be worth it if you already know how

Frugality is sanity, it's not avoiding consumption but about focalicing your purchase power on the important priorities of your life.

That takes some prefrontal cortex effort, which takes a voluntarly effort, self control, discipline and long-term thinking.

Obviously one can believe to be aplying this and fail miserably. That's why life is fun.

Say you're going to make tacos at home anyway and taco sauce is $3. If you have tacos at home once every two weeks, that's $78 a year. There is a multiplying effect there when you apply it to other areas of your life, without having to shit in a bucket

>I'm 14
reported

> Smoke 1,5 packs of cigarettes everyday
> Spend 5 dollars a week on coffee in private, drink free at work
> Drive shitbox that costs more to maintain than it is worth just to avoid car loan
> Travel abroad or to festivals 4 times a year
> Get your daily alcohol fix at various gas stations and kiosks after work for 10 dollars a day minimum
> Buy delicious steaks and throw them out because they got old because you got too drunk to cook them
> Buy pre-made salads and throw them out because you got too drunk to cook the steaks you wanted to eat the salads with
> Empty your refrigiator for rotten food once a month
> Eat 800 grams of chicken wings because it's easy and convinient
> Pay off 20 percent of your mortgage in a year because despite all your shortcomings and bad habits, you still earn more than enough to pay off bills and sensible debts and still have enough left to live like a stupid idiot with plenty of disposable money at the end of each month
> Read frugal threads on Veeky Forums and never take a single lesson because you feel no need for it
> Shower at work and use shower at home once every two weeks or less

I have so many fucking questions.
Why is he living there?
Where does he go to the bathroom?
How come nobody notices him getting 25 liters of water from a water fountain?
Where does he park? His car?
He said that the point of living there is that nobody can know you're there, but then he has a fucking surround sound system.

>reddit.com/r/videos/comments/5nlstk/so_i_lived_in_a_storage_unit_for_2_months_and/dccptzc/

>rent a converted broom cupboard in the poorest part of the city
>ask for Amazon vouchers for Christmas and birthdays and use them to buy all your gifts for others
>get a network of informants to tell you when there are leftover sandwiches from meetings
>eat several days worth of leftovers to avoid buying food
> vote Brexit to cause a panic, buy after the crash
>use leftover sandwiches to make kneepads
>use kneepads to suck dicks
>don't swallow - sell the sperm to wannabe mothers on the black market
>piss in bottles to save water
>put solar panels on the house floor to generate infinite energy from the lights

Thanks user, that actually answered all my questions.

>using toilet paper

Wipe your ass with your hand and wash off in the bath desu

Hardly, I work two jobs to keep up on my weekly expenses then invest all profit from my smol venture back into itself. I started it all with a small loan of 1 million

my father bought me a business and I earn 16k a month

God thats nasty as fuck

How much does she make?

I still don't understand how the coffee isn't free.

Even the shittiest retail jobs I had when I was younger had free coffee.

Ruins your teeth. Same reason doctors don't get smoke breaks.

Probably not much.
She just continued to practice pure mathematics.

but did he get 300k starting

notice how this is your only reply over several hours.
nigger detected

More anecdotal evidence that autism is rising because of underdiagnosis, not because it's uprising. Not that it's a bad thing.

My favorite in that regard is Grigori Perelman,
who lives with his mother and turned down the $1,000,000 Clay Institute Millennium Prize for ideological reasons. He wouldn't even take it and give it to charity. He just refused, lol.

Her dad moved to uni with her, and kept everyone at arms length from her until she was 22.

She then found a guy, same age as her dad, to keep her in a family home on the side of the planet.

She looked to me like grade A marriage material to be honest.

sounds healthy

>what are PH-neutralizing activated hypoallergenic memememe chewing gums
>frugal

comfyyy

Somebody usually lets you into these places right? There's no way they don't know he lives there.

dude that's cheating....

I've recently cut back from 20% to 15% after reading all these entitled waiters complaining about peoples tipping habits.

>literally walk/jog everywhere because public transport likes to take my money and free exercise (hardly have to travel more than 15km to anywhere where i live anyway)
>free food everyday at the buddhist temple nearby, but i'm buddhist myself so not that much of a cunt i suppose

>grow weed in my backyard, using dog shit as fertilizer
>instead of using condoms when I fuck prostitutes, I just pull out
>steal cable and power from my neighbors
>rent out half of my room to naive Asian tourists
>steal organs from Asian tourists and sell them on the black market
>live in my car after I'm evicted, instead of getting a hotel room
>clog the car's tailpipe and leave the engine running while I sleep, to preserve heat
>kill myself, to save on food, water, and shelter costs

Am I alone in collecting grey water from the shower and using it for clothes washing?

>not 300k

Ugh.. gross... I can't drink anything besides Ethiopian single-origin anymore.

It probably is a sickness at this point, who am I kidding. Here's some of my illness

>having a written monthly budget, this should go without saying
>replace every light bulb with LED bulbs
>turn off lights when you leave a room
>brown flush it down yellow let it mellow
>no cable tv
>cheapest internet plan available, buy modem and wireless router cash (no rental fee)
>never use a dryer unless running late, hang clothes instead
>pay car insurance in advance to avoid installment fees
>liability insurance only if vehicle valued under 10k, no roadside, lowest coverage amount legally acceptable
>make all purchases on cash back credit cards (including utilities)
>quickly shift money to higher interest savings/investment accts unless required for something
>unplug all appliances when not in use (washer, TVs, microwave, coffee machine)
>use tablespoon of laundry detergent instead of big scooper
>use bicycle to run local errands whenever weather permits, including small grocery trips
>do all car repairs yourself unless impossible to do at home
>cheap budget cellphone carrier with cheaper (but functional) phones owned outright
>roll your own cigarettes if you smoke ($25/carton)
>dine out once every other month. having taco bell will make you feel like a king
>pack work lunches
>buy a water filter instead of buying bottled water
>meal planning (

>actually learn how to cook
>have external water tank that has an open hatch whenever it rains
>have a dog and breed her and sell pups to friends and family (Its okay if cops don't know and people usually aren't smart enough to know its illegal.)

Become manager at Wendy's

Make 150k starting salary

Only eat Wendy's so I don't have to buy food

Take baths in the Wendy's dish sink so I don't have to pay for water

Live in the Wendy's so I don't have to pay rent

Suck homeless people's dicks for free so I don't have to pay for a date

Oh also
>use netflix instead of paying for cable
>shower in workplace gym.
>all of my towels are from hotel rooms service.

by the way I'm a girl

>heat at home never above 68F
66F is optimal frugal temp

can you be my wife

How much do you make a year?

when i was a kid tipping 10% was considered absolutely acceptable and normal

15% was overly generous

Starting salary 300k

>shower with clothes on to avoid doing wash
>bring gallon milk with me in backpack for workout when i go to class to avoid gym membership
>only have long sleeve shirt, no jackets. When it gets cold, simply stuff shirt with newspaper. keeps you warm and saves money on jackets
>steal toilet paper from every single public restroom. even if you dont use it all burn it for warmth.
>shower in neighbors sprinkler (you can also wear clothes and avoid the wash here so you don't get arrested for public nudity. Trust me it's not worth the fine)
>always be sure to diarrhea in car. smell will prevent it from ever being robbed and will keep cops away at all times
>use urine as antifreeze. Urea has an extremely low freezing point.
>not exactly frugal, but helpful during exam time, always pretend to be retarded and you'll get extra time on the tests. also if you ever ask any classmates for food in the cafeteria the will oblige in order to avoid any confrontation.
>always go to office hours ESPECIALLY if the prof/TA has candy in their room. be sure to take all the candy and keep up the retard act if possible
>join the anti trump protests and tell them you forgot your picket stick. upon receiving said picket stick resume retard act and promptly leave. now you have a picket stick that you previously did not have.
>always soil self before going to prof/TA to argue grades. they would rather give you an A then be in your presence
>steal a few packets of soy sauce from Chinese restaurant. instead of chap stick use said soy sauce, the oil will will moisturize your lips as well as attract Asian girls.

>join the anti trump protests and tell them you forgot your picket stick. upon receiving said picket stick resume retard act and promptly leave. now you have a picket stick that you previously did not have.

on a board full of crypto shills and shitposters, you sir are the light

that's all common sense desu.