Anyone else here investing in powerball tickets?

Anyone else here investing in powerball tickets?

I do 200$/week and I hope soon I can break off this wagecuck coil and become the millionaire I deserve to be.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=SbHKzpzlgkc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>this is how poor people actually think

m.youtube.com/watch?v=SbHKzpzlgkc this is you

You literally have a higher chance of being rich by buying 10k worth of LEPEN and holding

you have a better chance of dying tomorrow than winning the powerball in the next 100 years

100% correct, this is how wagecucks think

>invest
>powerball

Please leave my shitty containment board....

You don't win if you don't play

As I say, if you want to win the lottery you have to make the money to buy a ticket

Hey, at least the students and veterans thank you for your purchase.

I knew I was always destined for great things. This must be it! I was destined to be the winner of the highest lottery jackpot in existence. I knew right then and there that this jackpot was meant for me. Who else deserved such a victory? I had been through so much rejection, suffering, and injustice in my life, and this was to be my salvation. With my whole body filled with feverish hope, I spent $700 dollars on lottery tickets for this drawing. As I spent this money, I imagined all the amazing sex I would have with a beautiful model girlfriend I would have once I become a man of wealth.

Hi Elliot Rodger

Usually I buy 1 Eurojackpot on friday (2.5 Euros - the jackpot now is 60 million Euros) and buy two tickets on my country's lottery on Saturday (under 1 Euro/ticket, the jackpot is now is over 1 million Euros).

To be honest I give myself this chance because I started to use the Law of Attraction in the last few months and it works for me in my day to day life. I see that

> negative ev
> investing
You have some warped definition of what is an investment user.

This. It's just gambling.

kek reminds me of the time I heard a black guy telling another black family who had crowded around him (well 2/3s of one, guess who was missing) that his hooverboard was his best investment of 201X.

Got my hundred dollars in tickets today. Let's see if I win

And you don't lose money if you don't "play."

Outside of some card games gambling is a fools game and you should realize you're buying some mental masturbation and not "investing."

Wouldn't it be smarter to save $200 a week and then buy a shit ton at the end of the year?

I buy a ticket for 2€ once in a while.

taking a picture with your phone at almost 40MPH. its like you want to wreck and kill others

I don't invest in lottery tickets, I buy the smallest amount of them that gives me the dream.

$20/month on quick pick 2/10 rounds of Mega Millions, and I only buy that like 3 times a year...

250k net worth, should be around 300k by EOY. Won't even need lottery.

>one hand holding the tickets
>other hand holding the phone/camera
>car is going 30 MPH
Did you die seconds after making this post?

He's probably also smoking and listening to music at extreme volume

Dear Lord,

Please let me win this lottery so I can prove that money won't change me.

Signed,
Your faithful servant

>some fat 10 year old wins it over you

why don't you just take your 5 euros to a roulette wheel. If you keep winning, you'll become a millionaire and its way more likely than you winning the lottery.

or better yet, just invest that money instead? would you have fun seeing yourself develop a nestegg and tangible returns?

The incredibly low chance you do win you couldve invested and been well off. Much quicker and more likely. Lottery is a meme dont be dumb

and horrible gambling at that. if you're going to gamble, why not do it in a way where you could actually conceivably win?

200 a week would result in pretty nice gains in the stock market.

If you're going to blow that much cash you're better off playing the small state jackpots, then compounding your winnings

this
>one hand one wheel going 40
>1 post by this ID
>mfw

Hell even i buy a ticked once or twice a month when its up but $800 a month??? Wewlad. I will invest my 10k a year thanks

Fucking 10/10 post user good job

I feel good when I think about how I'm not as stupid as people who regularly buy lottery tickets, and I save money. win-win!

lmao

>
>>one hand holding the tickets
>>other hand holding the phone/camera
>>car is going 30 MPH
>Did you die seconds after making this post?

$100 in lottery tickets, taking a picture well driving, diagnosis: owns many flat brimmed fitted hats. It's retarded boys.

It's a better investment than some of the shit that's advertised here.

That's me, I agree OP should stop that. At the very least throw it at meme coins.
But I also hate when people who never play say shit like 'if I won the lottery'.

Honestly, I do play but the sad fact is that I'd probably be disappointed if I won any of the lesser prizes

> oh hey, 150k, not bad!
> dumped into investments, never to be seen or thought about again

This is how rural and suburban retards think.

you increase teh chance for the singular draw, but if you spend the same amount of money on tickets over multiple draws, the more draws gives you a higher expected value for the same money spent

gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8

are you Eurasian by chance?

>almost 40MPH
the fuck, it's barely above 30
the government says it's safe to hit kids at 25mph, calm the fuck down bro

curious why you're asking

Show your work because that doesn't sound right.

found a good article awhile back but lost it, but the odds are slightly better because you have the chance to win multiple times