Why is this board so mean

Everytime someone asks for help they get shut down by someone commenting "buy kneepads and suck dicks xD xD" and "buy xyz coin xD xD".

Why does libertarian anarchic capitalism really bring out the worst in humans?

Not really bro. Im really nice. Most of these people are just immature little newfags. Being a euphoric teenager is the problem

You guys should form a 69 and suck each others dicks.

being poor makes people mad

Because we get a hundred threads that are "What should I do with $x?" where x is a small number.

buy pinecone coin homo

Maybe its chan culture, the net in general is a shitty place...especially when you allow people to run rein free, they shitpost and try to be 'cool' in front of others.

Because most of them are lazy people looking for shortcuts, not people asking questions about things we can actually help with.

>Why is this board so mean
Try posting without a frog picture and try asking a question you couldn't answer with 10 seconds on google or investopedia.

youre on fucking Veeky Forums deal with it

We need a sticky that covers the basics like on /g/

>Hey Veeky Forums i want to get money without putting any effort into it at all. Spoonfeed me
>Fuck Off
>Post dumb frog pictures
>Waaa why are you so mean?

No we don't. Stickies are cancer. /g/ also has really strictly enforced rules. This board is laid back and it hasn't gone to shit. Stickies are step 1 in "we're a very serious board"

Fuck that

That's true and I like that about Veeky Forums but basic questions like "how to buy BTC" "top 10 Veeky Forums approved books" etc. some quick and dirty FAQ would be helpful for newcomers.

Every other thread is coin shilling, but yeah /biz hasn't gone to shit. Give me a break.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WAAAAAAAAAAA MUMMY THEYRE BEING MEAN TO BE AGAIN!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! MAKE THEM STOP MUMMY! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>hey guys how can I make $500 in the next 4 hours?

Stupid questions get stupid answers. The vast majority of threads ask questions like this.

GET THE FUCK OFF OF Veeky Forums IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE IT YOU FUCKING NEWFAG.

You goddamn newfags don't knkow where the fuck you are.

This is definitely something a newfag would say.

all of this

This desu. The newer you are the more you believe Veeky Forums is some hardcore deepweb shit

It is not just Chan culture but biz culture across the web, if you go to any finance forum its all assholes.Thats because people drawn to make $$ are that way naturally due to the competitive nature. The way I see it we are all teaming up to profit off pajeets, and ensure that they will never leave their mudhuts, and remain in poverty. as long as we can keep scooping up pajeet's failed investments, no one on Veeky Forums is a threat

Because this isn't r9k.
>got no monies lol guyz help me life is hard

Tfw you actually realize how long you've been using this site and wonder how no better format has been thought up. Sort of surprising.

Because its fucking 4chins

Veeky Forums is a chat room with images

Yap. Everyone wants a hand out. Then goes into an autistic fit of rage when i say to invest in real estate. Its like they WANT to stay poor

More than evedy other thread and it is the mods

>Everytime someone asks for help they get shut down by someone commenting "buy kneepads and suck dicks xD xD" and "buy xyz coin xD xD".

95% of instances it's a cryptcurrency cuck who does this. Somehow we have a lot of poor misbehaved cryptocurrency immigrants since Novemeber 2016.

Buy vericoin

Shitposters like you come here and ask how to turn $100 into $10,000 in 4 and a half days or how to make six figures a year with no skills and no starting capital.

We tell you how: buy a pair of kneepads and start sucking dick behind Home Depot.

Veeky Forums is for tough underground people with tattoos and crazy smiles on their faces like me

> Why is this board so mean
People here ask really retarded questions all the time and it gets annoying.

For example:
"How do I be rich in ten days? Lel XD"

A lot of people here are really fucking stupid.

And a lot of people here are unhappy with themselves so they take it out on others.

> This board is laid back and it hasn't gone to shit.

Wrong. It has gone to shit thanks to all the memecoiners and autists

It's board culture

kys