Crown Pumping

Heads up y'all, its pumping pretty fast. If anyone wants to get on board.

bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-CRW

in

pumping...you mispelled "already pumped"

>bittrex

LMAO, cuck

nah nah ... this will be a 20X. Some big whales in this one

>said it'd pump to 50k within a week a few days ago
>got impatient and sold at 28k anyways
At least I bought Macron which has doubled, should have sold musicoin instead of crown though.

source: M. Yass

I know for a fact there is whales investing in this at the moment, get in whilst you still can.

Alright, I'm due for a moon ride. Don't let me down guise.

Why so cryptic and secretive? Just tell me who or why it is going to pump and I'll leave you alone. If you can't back up what you say you are a lying faggot.

ofc he is you gullible faggot.

The reason is he bought CRW 6 days ago at 100k sat and he's now shilling it in an effort to increase the price and decrease his loss

I'm in !

I know, right? He won't. Because he is a lying bagholder from the pump a few days back. There is a 90 BTC wall between now and 100k, the point it pumped to last time. So full of shit.

And he's using some kind of IP changer to make it look like different people are jumping on his scam wagon.

>being this paranoid

Lmao it's already tanking

We holding?

It's tanking!!
Jump the ship from Crown to LBC now if you wanna keep the gains going!

I'm in this it's going to have a huge week

lol it dropped a bit but is still going, I'll join. The project is convincing enough and I looked at CRW for a while now anyway. So why not use this chance

Lol! Fuckin' amature pumpers! Trying to dump their dead ass shit coin! I see you.

Creeping back up boyos...

I can't believe this faggot bagholder is still trying to pump and dump his way out of this shit. What did you do, buddy? Did you invest your rent money in this shit or something? Waaaaiiiittt, you still live in your MOMMAS BASEMENT!!!!! Like for real, dude, just dump the bags you're holding at a loss and invest it in something like ETH or just hodl BTC.

You're a basket case. You need therapy.

Too late to buy or will it pump more?

Masternodes available on Crown right?

Price and volume is steadily rising. This thing is going to the moon! Not really a surprise if you look at the project itself. I am buying more!

Looks like a brief dip, time to jump in I guess. The tech looks cool so why not, time for a moon ride.

going strong for hours now and buy support is great!

Yeah, you need 10k though.

Alright, well Ill come along for the ride. Next stop: moon!

I don't trust this.