What altcoins shoulld I buy? Looking for some short term proftit? NO shilling

Other urls found in this thread:

bitbay.market/wp-login.php?action=slack-invitation
twitter.com/syscoin/status/847196738544730112
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BTC

Lepen is a guarantee.

LBC is seriously looking excellent.

It has huge potential as a blockchain media store and I think it's extremely undervalued.

Plus it's surging right now and you have the chance to make quick returns. And the developers are putting out some big news later this week (hence the surge now). I would buy and hold for at least a few days on this, seriously. I'm pretty certain it's going to make some people extremely rich soon.

And it's on Poloniex so easy access and decent volume.

In all honesty, PIVX.

If I was going to be a shill I would say ViaCoin or Monero.

I'm on bittrex, can't find it.

MUSIC

Ripple is being used by the banks (I like it because my Provinces official bank uses it)
Lisk is partnered with Microsoft
Via has some state of the art updates coming.

It's not on Bittrex. It's got such small volume that it's not there yet.

Honestly, you don't want coins with a small volume because they're even more unstable than just gambling.

Get something like LBC which is seriously undervalued right now and has a srong steady volume so you know you aren't taking stupidly huge risks.

MUSIC was a pump and dump coin and that's over. Bad idea to get in now. PIVX was dumped but could rise again, maybe.

LBC is a good coin to get in and hold for a while if you want huge returns OR get in and get out quick over the next day or two because it's surging like crazy for good short-term profit. Up to you.

I bought Music when it was up 120% now im at a huge loss
Just sold my Lisk, did I fuck up?
Will look into via
THanks for tips

No problem

For the very short term I'd take a look at BCY. They have a big release planned this Saturday. The price already spiked a few times and the volume is building. All good signs.
For the medium term I recommend STRAT. This is a very serious project that has very big potential. I know it already looks quite pumped, but this is seriously nothing. They have a huge release planned in a few weeks of an anonymous wallet based on tumblebit.

OP here noob question but, where is the best place to read up and research on altcoin news????

Just wrote this in another thread so i'm copy-pasting it for you:

BitBay - arguably the most undervalued coin on the market right now.

If you think i'm shilling, tell me, and I will go off on the many reasons BAY is a rock-solid investment.

1.) Presently can be used on the Market Client, a fully decentralized market (where can your shillcoins be spent?)

2.) Transparent development process (David Zimbeck has been following the same roadmap for years and has proven his dedication to creating an excellent cryptocurrency)

3.) Real-world uses for average consumer (unless you enjoy paying Amazon and eBay a shitload of fees for selling product on their marketplaces)

4.) Near unlimited upside potential (less than half a cent per coin)

5.) Not been truly pumped yet (hit 600 sats earlier this month upon release of the newest wallet w/ high-quality security features, this is a relatively unknown coin)

6.) The "rolling peg", estimated to be complete sometime in Q4 2017, which will reduce the volatility of BAY by pegging it to a certain dollar value and freezing and unfreezing BAY units (to put it as briefly as I can)

All I can say is speak with David Zimbeck on his Slack, he'll typically respond in under a day's time. It's not even a contest when you compare the features to other currencies at the moment.

tl;dr Invest in BAY or remain Forever Cucked for trying to beat the system and day-trade

Obvious shilling is obvious. No one is buying your bags

bitbay.market/wp-login.php?action=slack-invitation

Feel free to join the slack with any questions. We're not trying to Cuck you.

Short term profit possibilities on PIVX, BAY, VIA

A longterm hold that is due some good gains is Monero

Disclaimer: I hold Monero and PIVX

Why even use 'cuck' as a verb here. It makes absolutely no sense in this sentence. Fucking newfags

Go for LBC.

This my man.

If you want to know what it feels like to invest in the "next big thing" before it takes off, you should be in LBC.

>literally communism the coin

cuck detected

> greentexts
> makes a shit point

ISHYGDDT

>being this much of a bag holder of a shit coin
get rekt commie your rolling peg fetish coin will never be a thing in a free market

I really fail to see how a decentralized currency is "communist" and you don't seem to be able to expand upon your point. Also not a bagholder - bought in at 270 sats.

Check out RIC (Riecoin) on poloniex! Natural rising not those random pumps... and if a real pump comes it'll easily do a 5x. You can see it if you check the all time chart!

DAT PREMINE DOE

What about SYS? Buy the rumor sell on the news: twitter.com/syscoin/status/847196738544730112