/dbg/ Dragon Ball General

Ded Platform Edition

>DLC 4 included:
- 2 New Playable Characters: Merged Zamasu and SSGSS Vegito
- 3 New Parallel Quests
- A New storyline based on DBS Future Trunks Arc
- Two new costumes: SSJ4 Goku, Resistance Outfit
- New accessory: SSJ4 Goku wig and tail
- 4 New Moves: Holy Wrath, Divinity Unleashed, Blades of Judgement, Divine Wrath

>Free update included:
- 4 New Costumes: Trendy Bikini, Great Ape Suit, Golden Ape Suit, Golden Turtle Hermit Gi
- 4 New Accessories: Saiyan tail buttplug, Great Ape Wig and Tail, Golden Ape Wig and Tail, Golden Scouter
- 4 New Moves: Savage Strike, Spirit Stab, Sword of Hope, Burning Strike
- DBS accurate variants of SSB Goku, Vegeta, Kid Trunks and Future Trunks
>Helpful Xenoverse 2 Data/Links
pastebin.com/bRGkSuSh (embed)
>1.06 patchnotes
pastebin.com/dxznyLQV (embed)
>1.07 patchnotes
pastebin.com/RxfR2k2k (embed)
>Xenoverse 2 Mods
pastebin.com/pDwFPrB3 (embed)

>No Hud Mod (for beautiful screenshots)
mega.nz/#!ccICVaaB!8hy08k-uVZnn-8656WmjspN72wwaJITF6mo_ZgvMYc8

>Xenoverse 2 changes
pastebin.com/uDAS7TD9 (embed)

>new 2D 3vs3 fighter by ARCSYS announced
drive.google.com/file/d/0B858vev8ML4NN2dDOElTNjZMdnM/view

>Community
PC: steamcommunity.com/groups/vfightersXenoverse
PS4: Search "Dragon Ball General"
XBone: account.xbox.com/en-GB/clubs/profile?clubid=3379873991575336
/dbg/ players: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ElJpKAB8F9xw-4oqsOuorggP_Hngdvxm7aduvpY1DIg

>HOW TO FIND YOUR XENOVERSE 2 SAVE ON STEAM Perfect guide:
steam > userdata > [your steam id] > 323470 > remote > DBXV2
DBXV2.sav should be there, which is your savefile
If you wish to delete it to try reimporting or for other reasons, disable steamcloud on both xenoverse 1 and 2 first.

>Xenoverse Booru: Upload all Drawfaggotry here
xenoverse.booru.org/

LAST TIME ON /dbg/:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BandaiNamcoUS/status/915026901193732096
dbx.bn-ent.net/spec/dx_edition.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Reminder

>pepp will never fap to your cac
just hakai me rn

Give it time man. Someday.

These threads because so much better when Aubuh finally fucked off

I'm not happy anyone left desu.

>xv3 lets you make your own custom ults
>even lets you name them from a list of presets
>all presets are voiced
>character does arma style call outs
final BIG BANG flash ATTACK

Makankokamehameha

Why?

I'll fap to you. Show CaC.

>aubuh leaves
>anti futa fag also disappears
*xfiles theme playing*

Aubah left days before the futa shitposting went into full force though

I mean, that is it?

*xfiles theme plays louder*

PC anti cheat on Wednesday twitter.com/BandaiNamcoUS/status/915026901193732096

I don't know man
>aubuh gone
>booru gets a flood of new smut, mostly futa
>pepp posts about stroking her futa dick to said smut
>previous futa talk going uncontested
This is too weird.

>xv3 is pc xv2 with anti cheat

I don't think the booru stuff is connected really.

So do we know how badly into mod fuckery this extends?

When the only person bothering to post about playing the game leaves, there's not much left

Supposedly it doesn't affect "cosmetic" mods

There is more than just XV to talk about. We can talk about anything you like. As long as it is vaguely DB game related.
I mean, go nuts. Those guys are talking about odd monkey girls. Talk about what you want to man. One does not cancel the other out.
I hope so.

I hope it also blocks or bans mods

Only blocks mods for males only.

Why do Custard and Nemi get so much art? One self-inserts themselves into everything for attention and the other only seems to come around to complain.

Is it because they're girls?

What an odd pairing to ask about. Custard gets art because they are friends with artists. Nemi too.
They are both artists who know artists.
Simple as that.

And what do whichever one you're talking about even complains about?

Why does Prototype 12 and his other blue cunt get so much art? Why does Spats get so much art despite being a rare? Why does Hallow get so much art even though they are a plain, boring CaC? Why does Majora get art even though she is just a futa slut with a vegetable on her back? Why do Jalid, Hiney, or Shalot get art despite being whiny, duplicitous sad sack cunts?
Why anything?

It's because they're in the discord circlejerk, also explains why aubuh didn't get as much art despite how popular they were

While they played a lot and were here in the threads they actively avoided the discord. And I'd argue not all of 's named people are in the "circlejerk".

Who are you? I'll pay attention to you more .

Who's all in the circlejerk?! Can I jerk too?

Maybe because they ain't tryin' to start shit like you are, bitchtits. Post CaC.

>Post CaC
You first nigger

pls don't fight over this kinda thing

Post CaC.

God you're ugly

Let's not fight over silly things, how about we post cool screenshots instead?

stahp

You're no looker yourself, cupcake.

how 'bout we post rares instead?

Or we post something better than filthy ningen.

Post sluts instead

Eww, she should really clean up whatever that gross stuff is on her face

You are right.
Should not waste a precious drop.

Why is this building open?

It's for Stoop CaC

How'd two people get this stuff on their face? People sure got to realize the importance of staying clean

More than two.

So I can finally live my dream of being a Super Saiyan Slav?

Yeah of course.

You know full well what is going on here.

Maybe I'm just dumb?

I mean you are anyway.

Entirely true

>NOT PLAYABLE
WHY DIMPS
WHY ARC?

Because Dende hates you.

Aubah was the last bastion of on topic game discussion.
There is no point in talking about Fighterz or Dokkan.
Just let it die.

Reminder to go and vote. You only have until Friday or so. Also new straw poll soon

Go fuck yourself.

Pls go away.

Don't forget you're here forever

That's why I want you to go.

I don't actually want (you) to go. I just want you to not inflame people's ire with this kinda malarkey.

Don't pretend you were relevant at any point in history. The only people who know your name and even care about you are still in the circlejerk. So go shill for them you whore.

Making a green themed Cyborg. Which name is better; Malachite, Jade, Peridot, or Emerald?

for some reason, molotov's "launch" still leaves your opponent susceptible to the "grab" effect on hellzone grenade and buffed galactic donut. you could probably land anything after this with the right timing and positioning
sorry for posting this stuff again, it's just some really fun impractical tech and i want to make sure you all see it, so you can come up with your own stuff with it/bully randoms with it
once again, i apologize for shitty quality

you're helping less
you can fuck off too

like, just those names or are you adding a word to them?
how badly do you want the Steven Universe fandom to orbit you?

thats cool, good jerb

Using those as the names, akin to how 17 and 18 were named Lapiz and Lazuli.

Yeah, I'm leaning away from Peridot for that reason, to be honest.

Well I was planning to do it anyways. People's opinions mean little to me, and if they wanted to be included they should've contributed something to the community instead of me me me and the usual bitching and moaning that drives people away in the first place. That being said I'll be piggy backing off a tournament for the last spot and the winner will get it, and there'll be another thing like this whenever I jump back to my old career path open for anybody.

I'll never go. It'll just be me and you and Hey its me goku

Depends on the gender of your cyborg.
If male, I'd go Malachite.
If female, Jade or Emerald.

Ok but could you at least get some new pictures? This reposting is making me hate the artist for even indulging you.
I miss you when you were just some idiot non contributing nobody screaming ningen ningen ningen and getting cropped out of art and forgotten by your "friends"

Hey, be nice to have company at the end.

Even if you just want to give people art, you're actively causing and inviting people to bitch an whine. Please stop

>felt like finally continuing switchverse
>play for a few hours
>decide to check on /dbg/
I think I made a mistake

I don't care about art in the first place or an epeen or recognition online to show off so surprisingly I have little of it to post aside from that and a few old ones. Shocker I know. But why do it in the first place?
>Pomatio kept buying me games while I was paying off my debt. Has to be at least over 100 if not 200 usd by now
>Mondo gave me a birthday present, one of the three who did and made music for everyone
>Krokos collaborated with me for the first collab, and took general draw requests for people
>Shyne draws literally everyone for nothing like onion
>Same with stopwatch and her chibis
>Same with spats and pumki

I don't waste my time caring about things like drama online. Or your opinions. Or people's feels. Life's too short to worry over the little things and it's easier to go with the flow. Besides people who've done nice things deserve something nice back, and I'd call them as much friends as the ones I had irl with the time we rocked and had fun together. Life's much more than the Internet you know it's how you enjoy it

It was the bitching and whining that made me open it up for the thread to decide. If people are upset it sounds like a personal problem to me.

I wish I could give art to the random thread user who keeps buying art for people.

Yeah, don't fret about it. Do the things you want to do.
For the people you want to do them for.
Ganbatteyo.

it's really fun to mess around with this stuff
sadly you can't combo directly into darkness rush with it, which would've been really satisfying (however you can land some moves that would let you combo into darkness rush from there, obviously)

That looks really neat.
Pity about the Darkness Rush, that would have been so stylish.

F-fake news! DBNews said so!

>the current state of the general

cute nerd monkey

The fuck IS he reading?

It's designed to stop online uses of boosters, gameplay alterations and various cheats contributing to an unfair online environment.
This will be seamless and automatically disable cheats, but users who insist on going around the anti-cheat will be banned by the system.

How will this work?
The game will be updated with the new tool, which will scan the game's binary files to ensure they are identical to the files delivered by the developers.
The frequency is going to vary somewhat, but it will not have a performance impact.
This is a new tool so we look forward to your feedback and concerns. Thank you and don’t hesitate to ask questions in this post.

so in other words collectors edition is somewhat dead
no hud mod MIGHT trigger the anticheat
same goes for reshade

The mod the CaC Pack uses for custom transformations is right out then.

does lazybones mod affect bin files?
bummer

>you and your female saiyan gf will never dp aubutt with your majestic futa rods

I don't want to anyway. Mainly because :
a) Aubah wouldn't like it
b) I'd rather to it to Pumki, the superior fruit muncher

I don't care what it does as long as it only happens when you go online. If I have to update every fucking mod/tinker with shit AGAIN just because they decide to release a system nobody really asked for I'll lose my shit
"Serious" PvP in this game is a joke and a battle in futility, no fun at all.

Maybe it's time for a haircut?

It's nice to mess with hair sometimes.

>XV2 dx edition
yall ready to buy the same game all over again
dbx.bn-ent.net/spec/dx_edition.php

Do you ever regret coming here? Joining the community and meeting and interacting with the people here?
Do you ever think that you'd be better off emotionally if you'd just kept your head down, and played the game, never bothering to get embroiled in snowflake autism and?

the shadowbanning themes and shit was the darkest arc. there's a lot of shit I wish I had done differently but I don't regret sticking around. Sorry that shit's got so boring. Hopefully I can use what I've learned from XV2 to help better XV3's life.

Lesson one, always ignore image limit shitposters.

No regrets with becoming part of this community. I just don't get rolled up in any of the drama. Meeting and playing with people is always some real great fun. I can't wait until XV3 so I can meet even more people to fight!

i can't read all this damn chingchong.

I still don't know how I got this.

>reading comments on the facebook page

>↑All developers should aspire to this level of generosity. By the way, it might be wise to Edit the main post for clarification.

fucking lmao. You'd think that giving shared stuff between characters would be on a higher priority list compared to some cheaters here and there.

good way to kill the entire pc userbase
as if pvp wasn't dead already

>i can't read all this damn chingchong.
its basically the same game with all the dlc included

Oden's still around, right?

I think he lerks every now and then