pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN (embed)
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?1553-Total-War-Warhammer-II-Modifications

>History information:
totalwar.com/blog/what-the-teams-are-working-on-07-06-17
totalwar.com/blog/a-total-war-saga-announce-blog
Summary:
Saga title is a spiritual successor to Rome 2
Campaign pack coming up for a past history title, probably Rome 2.
Next big history game is a setting they've never done before. Will feature "important character relations that occur between the major personalities in the game."

Workshop for Warhammer 2 hasn't been enabled yet but will be. Manually installing mods still works.
Some nice little mods (better camera, resized lords, climate battles, thicker dust, bigger units):
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9AaipzJB6FeWk5KRy1UVXVpMTg

Sacked thread: Sharing your campaign and battles is welcome and encouraged

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lGxkatgF4Hw
youtube.com/watch?v=eviAH6fwoTM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I am Tyrion Heir of Aenarion

Naval combat will always be shit. Even when we had actual naval combat it was autoresolve shit since it was so bad. Except you invested resources into boat units aswell

LOUIE LOUIE

One thing I dislike about TW games is that you can't upgrade units. Fuck me for forming emotional attachments to my armies.

why do beastmen make peace treaties and then raid my lands

i'm about to holocaust their entire species

Just force us to fight regular battles on ships or shitty islands.

New Vampires when?

Why does The Menace Below fucking annihilate my Kroxigors?

Redpill me on the LL DLC pack

>120 turns, very hard
>0 defensive in a cap
>Every fight had to be initiated by me

>Defensive historical battles from shogun/napoopy/rome2/atila are the most fun I've had in total war

tfw you're tastes are too unique for anyone to make a game for

Do not trust the eternal defecator.

Holocausting beatmen can be a good way to blood a green army. They have thousands of shit tier units I would send my fire wizard and dragons into them and they couldn't do shit.

Made some OC guys what do you think hehe

I would be okay with a smallish battle map that was an island, decent compromise without adding tons of work and additional upkeep management for autorevolve boats since boat combat is ass.

Holy fuck Skrolk has a hard start.

alright so I just finished making a mod which makes the following factions playable in custom battles.

see pic related for what is unlocked but its heaps.

I did it for my own benefit to dick around in custom battles but since some have been showing interest figured I'd post it here.
go to filedropper and put in factionpackmousillonanon

Apart from empire total war I honestly have no tactics whatsoever in the seas.
Seriously, what do? lol. Heavy ships ahead and light ones passing on the flanks?

any news on orcs?

Turn 120ish its not that bad. Loremasters were still alive forever, eventually got confed'd since me and Vamp Coast were murdering them

sea guard spam is just unstoppable, a shame that most cavalry seems extremely useless though, top tier is too expensive with like 600 in upkeep, and low tier cavalry loses in a fight to delf archers

whenever I take or resettle a city I like to imagine i'm finally giving my veterans their dispensation and land, like Caesar dismissing his legions of old

arachnos my man, they are in.
pic not related but still pretty neat.

They really have to give us some alternative to these shitty embarked army autoresolve battles.

Even just buildable ships to reliably sink embarked armies would be good.

Lords have special red tree skills for rank 7 or higher units
Makes them more valuable now

>sea guard spam is just unstoppable
Until they get hit by an anti-infantry unit that isn't large like bleakswords.

Do the "alt leaders" in TWW2 get alternate win conditions, or do they replace the "main" faction in the ritual race?

I always thought that was what I was doing when I hired mercenaries to help take a city, let them soak up all the casualties, then immediately disbanded them so I didn't have to pay upkeep. Always imagined I was giving the survivors city council positions or something.

forgot pic, bret vs ratters though.

Is Total War Arena down for anyone?

>replace
replace the main faction in the ritual race. Also if you destroy a main faction and the alternate faction is still around, they immediately pick up the ritual in the same place the main faction left off at.

>warhammer 2 is not even in new-and-trending in steam.
Will sega cut off the wh3?

Do you know if it goes further down? If you destroyed both Tyrion and Teclis, would it be handed off to a different High Elf?

>arachnos
What's that, wild arachnarok?

also good stuff and pics, keep going user, nice sneak peak until mortal empires

From all "non disorder" factions, which one is the greatest passive economic powerhouse (buildings+trade)?

Why does the AI offer me a measly 500 gold to not end their existence?
They ruined my dream of a united delf kingdom by declaring war and splitting my already united factions so I marched malekith through their lands and razed every single capital and settlement they had
and now they offer me this?

>be elf
>My Lord! The Hung warband has been spotted!
What do you do?

because it's been out for a week.

Currently the games sales are trailing the original by 36% according to reports (and this is from within the same time frame) so there is a slowdown, but I think it's because people are either waiting for the season of steam sales or - more likely - the goddamn Mortal Empires campaign

I don't know because I don't know if any skaven at all existed after I took out the last main faction but I would guess not.

Good thing i've been training my archers to shoot people in the dick

Compound it's also a sequel and less hyped

Nope, once the two playables are out that faction is out of the race.

They can't give you anymore

Orc faction near Kroqgar

Yeah a lot of people are waiting for combined map

>Tomb Kings still not announced.

>Implying anyone is making it to the line
>Not having a swordmaster or two to hold the line

cheers user, here is an ultimate battle.

with this there is nothing keepign you from playing ffa with old world factions btw, as long as the other guys have the mod.

it is so when their nobles run off and hide with other factions they can spend endless hours bitching about how you are a monster and they were willing to give you every penny they had but you denied them and killed them anyway.

Delves are all about playing the victim.

How are they going to introduce tomb kangz when they are far from other factions than araby

True, I expect history players who bought in to see what was what and are salty now aren't putting down their shekels. So it's a shame but this one may not do as well because there's no experiment factor. On the other hand, if they push out the content...

Who the fuck is going to lead them?

Lizardmen. It's just too easy to expand.

Cock'Garble and Clan Mors are to the south.

They're not that far from the other factions.

Also they might do some globe-trotting thing and have one of them start in Lustria and another in Naggaroth.

>bleakswords barely make a dent in the defensive sea guard
>meanwhile they get butt/sidefucked by arrows, magic and cav

Thanks, that pretty interesting. Because the main HE campain is boring as shit in terms of enemies you fight and I'm considering aborting it despite doing the second to last ritual.

Helves

Menace from below currently bugged. All the rats spawn on the same area and turn into super stabby pikemen. Move your units away from where they spawn in at so they can get declumped and then it's just clanrats.

>from both wh1 and 2

I just want my Araby. Pls CA.
youtube.com/watch?v=lGxkatgF4Hw

>Bought TW 1 in humble monthly
>Preordered TW 2 to get Norsca
>Hate playing Norsca
>Realize I dont like any of the base races in 2

Well fml. For a full priced release, I am having a problem finding anything worth the price.
Do we at least know which faction DLC is going to be first? I hope its something spooky similar to undead or chaos. Pure demon roster would be gold.

I wish bret cav was actually good

This, I'd like them to bring back the Attila system, embarked armies are weaker on the sea than dedicated navies but can still pull shit off if needed and help proper fleets.

Doesn't need to be super in-depth either, just have a few ship designs that do different things during a auto resolve so building a fleet is more than just spamming your best ship, etc.

youtube.com/watch?v=eviAH6fwoTM

Anyone seen this yet, he doesn't really sound like he's played the games

Wheres Teclis new start location going to be

demons not coming till no3

expect tomb kings though as race dlc eventually for no2.

In 300 turns Skaven I've never seen this happen, they always slowly trickle in and swarm out.

Also, I don't know why anybody would be hyped for Queek being moved to Badlands. Think about how much grief a Saurus Warrior gives you early game. Now think about the even heavier armored Dwarf Warrior and be careful not to kill yourself.

>Do we at least know which faction DLC is going to be first?
Tomb Kings

Tomb kings eh? Well that sounds somewhat spooky, better look up their roster to see if they are interesting. Thanks.

>Starts out by saying the gameplay is similar to company of heroes

I wish they added more incentive to mess up the other faction's rituals because other than a million turns of fighting dark elves, the most fun I had with the High Elves was when I sent expeditions to Lizard central to interfere with them.

maybe I'll do another one where I secure the main province then start heading south and letting High Elf Nato do it's thing. also would be more satisfying then abandoning everything but my ritual sites at the end so half of Ulthuan is razed and drowned in rat feces.

It's full of shit info.

>Doesn't mention the disaster surrounding Empire Total War

Atleast dorfs wont auto win badlands bowl no more

How are you supposed to use those lizard flying things? I've been using them to drop their stones then go off and melee the enemy archers, but that doesn't seem very effective

How do I make the ground textures not turn into an ugly, blurry mess the moment I zoom out enough to actually play the game?

M8. Skaven will eat dwarfs alive. Lizards and orcs will be harder.

they're skirmish cav, use them to kite shit.

Lizard ranged in general is shit.

>turn 30 high elf intervention force
>4 star dragons, 2 sun dragons, dragon princes and phoenix guard with some seaguard and eagles

how the fuck are you suppose to counter this shit so early on

>no mention of warscape engine switch
>thinks getting rid of family system in Rome II was a plus
>thinks Rome II is a good game now
>compares vortex campaign in WH2 to civ victory conditions, when there was already things like "cultural victory" in Attila, and despite it being gimmicky, linear and not worth repeating

Hey goblin spearmen now have the 'expendable trait' that skavenslaves have. Neat

Lizardmen are much much worse than dwarfs, and dwarfs also don't tend to accrue so many allies whereas last defenders get wood elf, dwarf, human, high elf and orc allies as though they are all close friends.

Rollan for not Elves.

tw1 east continent
tw2 west continents
tfw3 space continent

>Skaven will eat dwarfs alive

Skaven don't have any armor or AP early-mid game and basically all their units have way shittier stats than dorfs. It's not even close.

>Adpocalypse patreon babby talking about stuff he doesn't know anything about
Pretty bad video, missing out on a lot of essential shit.
Also he called Warhammer an RPG and not a wargame, is he an idiot?

Rolling.

>no ap
>squishy as shit
>shit morale
>can't even try to outshoot and kite them like lizards

I think the only thing getting eaten alive will be Queek and his rats.

Skarsnik has a harder time, even with skulkers, that despite being a necessity are still absolute shit. You literally need to research trolls as support to deal with them.

Skaven has lots more choices with AP.

>no armour mid-game
and? Dwarfs have shit damage and eextremely vulnerable artillery

>no AP
they have plenty of options mid-game, and many good ones in mid-late. The starting units are more than good enough to wipe out dwarf warriors up to turn 60

>units have way shittier stats
it's much closer than it is with lizardmen, and dwarf warriors actually have very meh stats. They are going to get tarpitted for a long time and can't even chase down skirmishers or warpfire throwers. With the DLC units it'll be a beard massacre.

I feel like starting a campaign in WH2 that will be cavalry heavy. Not quite Bretonnian level but still an overkill of it. Which faction has the most fun units for that?

They always had that.

the lizardmen map looks like a little dragon, look at my minimap

>look at my minimap

I don't want to

How do squigs fair against storm vermin and how do trolls fair against rat ogres?

Skaven campaign is going to be the fucking longest with how many battles you can't autoresolve.

You literally need to research trolls as support to deal with them.

No you don't, that's retarded. Skarnisk is easygg mode, he buffs goblin to a ridiculous extend.

>Skaven has lots more choices with AP.

They literally have 2 ap units. The rest is artillery.

So whenever mortal empires comes out. Why would wood elves ever go to the new world? It's already incredibly boring to play as them in wh1.

Is it just me or are High Elf Swordmasters shti? they died so much without doing much so in the end I just had pheonix guard as my line