I AM GOING TO REDPILL YOU ON THIS GTFI

Fuck you goys suppressing this, fuck you madman and fuck you korean shills...you won't get to us. We're taking this rocket to the moon with buterin you gutter whores.

>Ethereum advertisement spotted in Silicon Valley Season 4 trailer.

twitter.com/simondlr/status/847161324417241088

>Ethereum talked about on a mainstream normie TV network (ABC)

twitter.com/avsa/status/847069837717319680

>tfw too intelligent to be rich
>tfw only 15 ethers

Fuck it I'm still the ride lads and hopefully one day I can get in early on something with the memecoin profit I make off this soon-to-be normie FOMO.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sHQ_aTjXObs
youtu.be/eThVi1mhJjQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this will be the last week to buy ETH sub 60$

i only have 200 eth i feel like im missing out. i need more

I have 8 lel

I have 3.2 heh

1250 ETH I feel as if I don't have enough.

1050 eth
Could have easily doubled that at 8$ but i put money into shitty meme stocks insteadinstead

hold me

do you guys use a wallet or a site like coinbase or kraken ?

I have 3.

lucky fucks, i just started buying and only get to buy like 9 at over 50 usd

- Shill ETH on tv show at all time high
- Normies buy ETH because it's cool
- Normal consolidation coming
- Normies will sell at -5% and hate crypto forever

Thanks Ethereum

Do you guys invest in other coins as well ?

pivx
btc
ripple
and a bunch of i hope it does well shit

Keep it simple get more Ether and "forget your lust for the rich man's gold."
youtu.be/sHQ_aTjXObs

Remember Peercoin. It lost more than 90% from it's high. :(

I work for a big bank. Cant say which.

This will be the last day to buy eth at sub 60. By the end of tomorrow eth will be over 4K per coin.

Thats all i can tell you guys right now. Hope you can get in on time. Big things are about to happen.

Fuck yeah! That's all the proof I need. Selling everything I own to buy some more

Wait a minute. Someone wrote the exact same thing before Peercoin collapsed.

I capped your post. It'll make a fine example in the future on why you shouldn't trust anonymous people on a japanese cartoon discussion forum.

Thats ok. Tomorrow you will see.

This won't happen
But if it happens...

Tease us a bit more please. What will happen?

Someone else told me I have one day to buy ethereum before its too late

You'll just miss the boat.

And IF something happens, it's not because of something user knew. It's commonly referred to as a "Self-fulfilling prophecy".

The same that happened to Dogecoin and LTC. They have to invent shitcoins everyday so people forget the failing ones.

stop comparing it to doggiecoin and litecoin you retarded nigger

>if only i listened to that one tip from a guy who said he worked in a bank vaguely on a serbian fishhook imageboard

Why can't you say which bank it is?
Hmm wait a minute... is this some sort of bamboozle?

>this one is a special snowflake
>just buy my shitcoin please I beg you

im sorry youre a nocoiner. coin life isnt for everyone

It is, don't be retarded. If user is right, there would be sudden dozens billions of dollars thrown into ETH within 24 hours.

One ETH would become twice as valuable as One bitcoin, despite the fact that ETH has a maxsupply that is almost five Times bigger than BTC.

It's retarded, that's what it is.

You'll see tomorrow. I cant say which bank because it's supposed to be hush hush. The big dogs here are all busy securing positions for themselves.

Anyone holding eth by 5pm EST tomorrow will be rich.

As for the bank i work for.. its starts with a C and it's in Manhattan.

Why are you doing this? Don't play with my heart like that user

LARPers need to be gassed

user was blowing fish out of his asshole when he said it'll reach 4k. But ETH really is primed to go up significantly. how much? I don't know. At least to 60 dollars. My guess is 75 is within reach with this SINGLE push, and more good news is on the way.
But it will go up and you will regret not buying it. This is all I can really say. Can't force you guys to buy something that is absolutely so obviously going to go up that you might as well draw the words "fuck niggers" on your foreheads in permanent marker and walk around in detroit.

thanks for that man.

ill still sleep happy even though some 12 year old spending his allowance on calculator money toldme he works for chase manhattan

I can see ETH reaching $300 by 2020, that's why I'm in.

I don't want to go all in on anything because that's never smart to do.

>Got out at 52.9 made about 700$
I've learned my lesson about being greedy. Better to miss out on gains than to lose money. I'm going to wait for a big dip of a dollar or two or I'll switch to btc which seems to always go up no matter what for the most part.

the big question in my mind is, do I stay with my BTC, or switch to ETH

>he got out for peanuts and will be crying in a week when ETH is at least 100$

This is the only exception to the not being greedy rule, I JUST FUCKING PROVIDED EVIDENCE OF MAINSTREAM ADOPTION and the lag between people googling that shit and then finding out how to buy ETH = moon.

For every other shitcoin sure, secure profit and move on. For Ethereum I'm not sure that applies with the examples in OP. You think there's any possibility for it to DROP when HBO and ABC are shilling it?

Are you invalid?

>ETH just dropped a dollar.

Oh no, I'm confident it will indeed make it to 100$ but months from now not days. As soon as it bottoms out I'm getting right back in.

get the fuck out of ETH while koreans are dumping

The biggest issue is that ETH is inflationary, and BTC is deflationary.

I guess from the biz perspective we all will probably make a lot of short term cash on ETH.

But in the economic long run, this isn't a solution to the world's economic woes in my mind. Happy merchants can still pull their cheap tricks with this.

BTC is the future, but if ETH hijacks the ride then unfortunately it won't be the future until we've adopted ETH and it implodes itself, because of its own systemic problems.

youtu.be/eThVi1mhJjQ

Do you know how many opportunistic people are fucking waiting for that to happen so they can buy more ether just as fast? Talk about a discount day if that happens. You'd be so lucky if you haven't bought ether yet.

i'm thinking about returning an $800 TV i just bought and putting it all on ETH. thoughts?

also, i already have 150 ETH, i just want to hold more

Worth returning "stuff" to invest.

Better than your mortgage/rent. Way better than investing your kids $40k college education savings in ETH - he bought at 48 I believe and was about to panic sell at 35...wonder if he held out. Where are you user?

is it too late to mine eth?

>ABC network is fake news and he still hasn't figured it out yet
>Silicon Valley is in one of the largest bubbles in history

If you like your blue pills you can keep your blue pills.

This is what happens when the insane take over the asylum...

good insight. that was what i was thinking as well. it's a smart TV too which is apparently a spying device so it would do me well to get rid of it

So much dump on BTC the last few minutes. Here comes the ETH boom.

Thoughts on how monero compares to ETH? XMR seems to be the cheaper option in terms of being undervalued

>2017
>Watching Television

Enjoy being mind controlled.

about to buy ETH

this is a moon mission right guys? im not being memed?

I'm still trying to figure this out myself, considering buying in but I don't wanna get jewed

> implying owning a TV = watching TV
I own two. I only Chromecast with them to watch YouTube videos on a huge screen.

Moon mission is on, expect some sharp rises over the next month but dont get jewed into selling at what will still be cheap. If you are patient you'll still be on board when it reaches bitcoin heights and beyond.

Fuck off. the only worthy coin to be invested in when it comes to banks rn is fucking Ripple.

Ripple (XRP) is already getting the same backers rn lmao

So if there is more buyers than sellers the price should go up right?

Am I reading this right? Are we going past $57 tonight?

I work for a much bigger bank, though I can't say which.

This will be the last day to ETH below 40,000 dollars. At the end of tomorrow ETH will be worth over 900,000 dollars each.

ok im having a hard time believing this. but this is making me want to dump my allowance money into this even more

Hi I'm Grichka Bogdanoff and by the end of tomorrow ETH will be so high that a single unit will cost more than all the wealth that exists in the universe and bring the end of time.

I went to stock market today. I did a business.

Business-wise, Ethereum all seems like appropriate business.

I like Ethereum... transactions.

fellas should i buy ETH at $53? i have some i purchased cheaper but i want more, even though its so close to ATH

No. It's going to dip below 50 before the 14th and then go back to 50. Just wait

That's unlikely senpai.

That would mean that everybody holding at least 1 eth would be rich.

Especially with those with 1k eth.

It simply would not work.

What would you cost average be?

I bought some at $12.50 and some at $50.50.

So as long as it doesn't drop below $31.50, I'm golden.

i didnt get in nearly that early, 41-43

why the 14th?

Faggot larper

really Fuck Off you faggot larper,

Eth is not gonna rise much for some time now. Its obviously stabilized.
Anyone who baught at 50 is a moron as well.

You're gonna regret that sentiment come mid April
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Exactly what I came to read.

I think Eth is over valued right now and will drop down to $35-40 in the next couple of weeks. This is still very good compared to last month, the trend is up, but I'd be wary of buying any this moment in the $50 range.

Made 2000$ after my initial investment . Nothing special but not bad

It's called the calm before the storm.
ETH is going to drop massively first on March 31st, and the even more on April 5th, when everyone is moving their money into the new Cannabis ETF at the Toronto Exchange

You sound like the bitcoin fag that was like "I think bitcoin is not worth $15 maybe $5 to $8" months before it went to the moon in 2013"

This is very good news senpai.

Ironically, that period is a good example. You just have the timing wrong. Eth has already increased 5x in value, it has already pumped. It's now going to decline a bit, and then pump again later.

>If the stock drops that just means I can buy it at a discount!

Um...not if it tanks and stays that way.

dood the time between moon missions is variable, it could moon any day

I have 20k in savings and watch on my 24" monitor.
Learn to frugal

I beg to differ.

My name is sanjay, I work at national Bangladeshi bank and we have wealth of ethereum deposit that we will dump tomorrow.

Please be prepared to buy low at levle $25-$30 per ETH, or set your short position now.

We will dump our whole national supply of ETH tomorrow, you've been warned.

gib

baka if u want a believable bangladeshi name, pick 'Rahman', 'Asad', 'Farhan'

Buy ETH, hold til AT LEAST May 1st. That's when alphabay will start accepting ETH.

>Cannabis ETF
lol k

guys... im legit scared of this march 31st thing

You should be

I'm part of an exclusive Korean whale club, we will pump and dump ETH at the end of the month. It will reach $120 and the rapidly fall back to sub 30s.

Profit how you see fit, good luck friends.

당신아르완전한의똥

it's a shit meme

nobody that has the 4 billion dollars to pump eth to double it would

another flash crash like when poloniex went from 50-30 in the span of an hour at a time of low trade volumes is possible though