>hitboxes are still out of stock
jesus hurry the fuck up already

Things we need:
>Vatista and Merkava in BBCrossTag
>Elphelt in Tekken
>Roxy and Q in SFV
>Non-movie shit characters in MVCI
>Android 21 and Janemba playable in DBZ

I hope you have a good time playing/watching/discussing fighting games today /fgg/!!!

blizzard fighting game when tho

?

How do I deal with this matchup bros?
the pressure is too real

カプコン様お願いですPS4版のセイヴァーかリザレクション出して下さい。もしくは続編。

I want to user, but I know there are very negative people who lurk here just waiting to bad mouth any fighting game they can.

Cant you just make one? You probably already have a stick you can cannibalize the buttons from.

reminder that this is the polturd type of 16er who thinks ultras were broken in sf4 and that vtrigger is a good mechanic

Some people have a good time by badmouthing any game. Don't let them affect you having a good time with fighting games!!!

how does this happen?

BF2 was a really enjoyable sequel to a really solid game. Don't act like you didn't play it.

you said vtrigger was broken, i said theyre fine and ultras are worse. keep crying silver scrub sf4 first babbys fighting game. maybe one day you'll stop getting rekt by vtrigger akuma and get to gold with your silver rashid lmaoooo

yeah but... 14 years after release? more people playing it than a newly released marvel vs capcom game?

>ultras are bad!
>v-trigger is bad!

okay so how about no comeback mechanics?

Akuma doesn't have eyebrows.
I can't believe I just noticed this.

v-trigger is good, silver scrub rashids whose first fighting game was sf4 getting outplayed by akuma in v-trigger just need to stick to playing candy crush.

play footsies

because EA has brought back its servers or something and then discounted the price. Its a promotion to draw fans to the new BF2.

the OGs complained when Supers were introduced in SF2 but ultimately the vast majority of people enjoyed them and plenty have had their asses saved (and killed) because of them. People love to complain but if we got a SF with zero comeback mechanics people would complain, probably say its too boring, too hard, not accessible enough, more complaints, no one would buy it but hey at least that tiny core of OGs would be like "yeah man hardcore".

they just released a patch yesterday for star wars that reenables multiplayer

but I'm sure you knew that and are just trying to stir up shit

who is the INJ2 robin of SFV?

So true.

why are fightsticks so fun to buy

Most of that would be shit tho.

It's literally one retard just ignore his posts.

Play Ruby

So does Guile

youtube.com/watch?v=CUO7UMIsvGw

I said they were a dumb mechanic you troglodyte retard
too fucking stupid to read

bridget needs to be in BB crosstag

>tfw trying to play strider/ryu in mvci
>have no lockdown except oroboros
>no neutral
>have fun anyway

>same "polturd" spamming rashidfags from reddit always replying to each other in the exact same way

lmaooo embarrassing, keep crying about v-trigger and praising kuso sf4 your first fighting game, silver faggots

Guile used to look like a damn caveman. He looks so much better in V

name 1(one) good comeback mechanic

>try to avoid Reality Meme
>Turns out it's the best Stone for Chris
welp. REALITY STONE, shot, REALITY STONE, Tosses Grenade, REALITY STONE, shot.

So why did you jump to the next thread before it reached bump limit only to keep up with a discussion you were havig in there?

find that lockdown, baby

I picked up Firebrand and Frank. Kind of annoying how the magneto-type characters are all top tier. His moveset is so goddamn obnoxious.

parry lmao

I need Carl and Shadow Labrys NOT in BBCrosstag
Also put Susan in

>wahh vtriggers are so mean to me the akuma always outplays my rashid with his air projectiles wahhh i prefer a meter that just gives you a guaranteed high damage single move instead wahhh

kys faggot

name 1(one) good game without a comeback mechanic

V-Trigger isn't inherently bad, but it's much more interesting when it's a new mechanic like Nadeshiko or Zangief's cyclone instead of just powering up a character's moves.

>le epic frogman
rashidfags are embarrassing

should i rewatch death note

Theyre right you know

That's true. Even Karin's case is better than boring stat buffs.

>Elphelt in Tekken
Wouldn't that basically just be an Alisa reskin? I'm not complaining, I welcome Elphelt coming to any game I play. It's suffering liking a bunch of characters in GG but hating anime gameplay.

>mouse cursor in the screen cap
>mfw

Why do people like feet? I never understood that fetish.

yeah it's especially dumb because they all have fly modes so basically any stray hit in midair can be turned into 10 fierces

INCENDIARY

Yeah, why not.

it's not the same thing if you know all the twists

*clank*
*clank*
Reality Stone
*reload*

Balrogs vtrigger isnt a power up. Is it good?

Is blazblue worth playing? I want to fuck all of their female characters and that's really all I know about it

It's still a fun watch.
You could also watch Monster or something. Which I haven't seen (and you may have) but people say it's pretty good and has the whole mindgame thing going on.

Instinct

What masterfully implemented comeback mechanic has Sirlin cooked up for us in Fantasy Strike?

Stupid dickbrain.

it`s an american thing mostly, they never take off their shoes when entering a house, so you rarely see feet there then you acquire a new fetish

i only watched 10 episodes then just stopped, it was comfy but a bit too slow for my tastes

Yes.

How do i get better internet /fgg/?

its one of the best fighting games, only problem is low online population due to difficulty and arcsys stupid policies of selling the full game over and over again

You see people talking about comeback mechanics? BB doesn't have one and it's shit

wank install, you have to grab the other guys dick and jerk him off. Although this distracts him you have to play one handed so it is completely fair.

He can also counter wank but if you have enough bar you can anus break him

karnovs

Is the girl with the guns strong? She like one of the few flat chests in the game but has great thighs.

Is Menat good for a beginner?

Move to a bigger city

Move honestly. Dont bother with business lines, those are usually slower & more expensive just with better customer service. USA infrastructure is carved up between a few top dogs and some smaller ISPs who all agreed to not compete with one another so they could offer shitty service and price whatever the fuck they want. Your only hope is the smaller ISPs offer better speeds and go for those but even then their infrastructure might be shitty and introduce things like packet loss.

Yomi counter

Who are the gay furries playing in GG? Leo?

It holds up very well on rewatch. Just stop watching after L dies because the second half is a fucking mess.

Monster is a solid read but the anime is such a slow crawl I don't understand how people can put up with it, it butchered the pacing. Also the slow nature of the show makes the awful final act that much worse.

>tfw america could've had google fiber but everyone just sat by and watched comcast and at&t cuck google at every turn

>name 1(one) good comeback mechanic
High damage. Next question?

Izuna but he's not playable yet.

not an argument

Low tier. Coolest combos in the game though.
Also she's a rushdown character because these are shotguns

the google fiber project is basically dead worldwide now, they havent committed to any new projects and are just going to keep the ones they started afloat

its a real shame but ISPs are a huge racket and dont take kindly to new kids on the block

no she stinks for beginners

twitch
.tv/humanbomb

how the hell humanbomb got his qt

not an argument

he's a hunk compared to all the other asian niggers

But she's holding two of them and looks petite as hell, why? Oh well, she's probably a minor character so she's not gonna get into Crosstag

What do your mains say about you?
>GG-Potemkin
>BB-Tager
>KI-General RAAM
I really like grapplers apparently

I like rage drive/rage art, I do think that T7 should drop the damage increase though. Having both feels like overkill.

God do I miss how great internet was when I went to Japan.

Just got to play jive

>can't even do Rashid vtrigger combos
Ratchet bitch

personality actually does go along way user

She's the closest to a heroine in the game, so she's practically guaranteed

>Alex
>Millia
>Lucky Chloe
Apparently I want to support the Aryan nation

post your DBFZ teams

my team:
goku