/drg/ Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread ()

The fire rises edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc/Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair:
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-trigger-happy-havoc/cid=UP1063-PCSE00261_00-DANGANRONPA1NA01
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-2-goodbye-despair/cid=UP1063-PCSE00399_00-DANGANRONPA2NA01

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-PCSE00692_00-DESPAIRGIRLSNA01

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

Other urls found in this thread:

krekk0v.tumblr.com/post/165911859992
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

chiaki

so umm monokuma knew about the blackened in case 5 after all because NANOKUMAS? it's not like the exisals are nanokuma proof, or are they and did kaito enter one when all nanokumas in the area were disabled?

I love Junko!

With Ouma

I hate Junko!

Kirumi is literally the cutest.

Best giri.

I want to be Ouma's pampered pooch!
Headpats and treats! pretending to throw the ball and laughing at my dumbass!

Best madmen

Best rivals

Best pairing

Bonus mode sexual favors confirmed

O U M A E D A
U
M
A
E
D
A

Yay, we're doing this again.
Good girl.

I want to fuck Kaito!

What the fuck was his problem?

Koko! Tenko is such an amazing character, I can't stop thinking about her.

Angie and her beloved Tenmiko!

D A M A G E D

Ouma did NOTHING wrong

Rantaro nii-chan and Shuichi-kun!

Saihara is a Seth Rollins fan?

Sounds like you missed me!

Can you explain why you think she's amazing? Genuinely curious.

Trust issues, cowardice and a harsh outlook on life.

The gorilla! Tenko really is a fun person, but what made you into a Tenkogal?

Hello Saiharabro!

Posting best girl!

He didn't give enough shit for the shit girl, ayyyyy

LEWD GIRL!
DESERVING OF SPANKINGS!

Jewell likes pretty much every character

Lovers.

Yahallo!

Except for Smoogi.

HANGMANS GAMBIT STARTO

E l e c t r o b o m b

Why not Mugi?

I think Tenko is a breath of fresh air when it comes to the cast. A lot of the members of the cast like to hide their emotions like Maki, Yumeno, Saihara, Ouma, Iruma(terribly) and Angie. However, Tenko is the opposite in which she expresses all of her emotions and is her pure honest self. In which, she's childish and overdramatic which has others think of her as nothing more than a nuisance. She is aware of this, which shows she has enough common sense of being the normal girl of the group despite being so eccentric, but she doesn't want to change herself because in which, she'd be appreciated for what she's not rather than who she is. It may cause people to be annoyed by her and her over exaggeration, but it's better than being fake. This contrasts with Angie who is incredibly fake, but unlike Tenko, she's intelligent. Her obsession with Yumeno starts from her attachment to cute things but eventually turns into wanting to help her express her emotions after learning that the two of them are basically polar opposites. Even after her death, Yumeno didn't fully get the message until luckily Ouma reminded Yumeno.

we need more "Saihara with DR merch" pics

Daww she loves Makoto so much!

ERECTO HAMMAAA

Junko

No, but he has a point, can the nanokumas not get into the exisal after it leaves the hangar? Cause the seal would have to be pretty much airtight to avoid that

Gross

I like Mugi though.

Sisters but lovers!!!!

Animator!

R8, h8, appreci8

It's NAEGI, not Makoto
>he didn't play the PSP fan translation

krekk0v.tumblr.com/post/165911859992

This is not true
Ouma is mine

Jesus christ.

When he was a young boy his father took him into the city

>waifufag: the sorter

Suck it.

self insert/10

Why are her tits so big? Why?

t. shuichi

Too bad there's not many of those and most of them just involve him being dressed up as Kiri.

>short shorts
M-MUH

Yup, I think I remember you saying this.

9 0 C M

Because she is fat

As big as Junko's wowzers!

lucky genetics and a lot of eating

Why do we hate Himiko-fags?

To feed her husband of course

so tsugumi was somehow immune to flashback lights?

When did this happen?

Unless she faked her reactions I think she isn't.

Do we?

I hate himiko but not her fags.

They probably don't work if you haven't had your memory wiped by the blackout light beforehand

Wait-if Tsugumi can only cosplay fictional characters then why couldn't she cosplay Kayayday? She's technically fictional, right?

What do you think the glasses were for?

>hating Himiko

How can someone have such shit taste

No thanks I have standards unlike some people.

that was a lie, obviously

Who said she couldn't? She obviously faked her allergy.

>Ultimate Cosplayer
>Can't just cosplay Kaede with a rash

All there is to her is DEGENERATE MALE and her Loli fetish.

That's not how it works.

impressive

No

Flashback lights don't work if you know they're fake.

I love her stinky sister!

Posting best boy for best girl!
Where's my presentssu?

No, he's my little brotherssu.

Best girl

After finishing the game, I was checking pixiv to see what was the trend with V3 and I'm really puzzled by the KaedexRantaro shipping.

Is there something explicit with the post game modes or something? Because the narration was shipping Kaede and Shuichi so hard that this shipping looks alien to me.

I'm not sure how to respond to this without coming off as a douche. It's certainly an elaborate viewpoint though, I'll give you that!

Why does nobody seem to realize the "remembering lights" are actually brainwashing lights? They don't make you remember things that happened they make you think you remember false memories or forget or whatever else.

Oh, there goes my hope. They were just a bunch of normies.

It's probably due to the nail painting scene. Besides that it's clear the game pushes Kaede and Shuichi. Not that it matters to shippers.

Probably because the way how the flashback light works make them think the memories are too real, so it doesn't look like some hypnosis or forged. Monokuma somewhat tried to explain that, but apparently, unless you suspect something, the memories look too legit for them.

Because people just assumed that they would be the main characters based off the prerelease stuff. They also thought that Shuichi would die in chapter 1 and that Himiko would die.

Whos laughing now.

Cute and adorable girl but not best girlssu.

But thats not Sakura...

Sure, you can see it like that.
I know I look into these things too much, but I like to analyze things to the best potential.

Pre-release bait, "killer"xvictim and nail painting scene.

>3 success cards
>no surgery event
Guess I'll die

As soon as their characterts were scripted its all became one big fiction

Guess you really needed that surgery

I see. I guess I fucked up: I had the nail polish prompt, but I declined by accident, and I never got a nail polish dupe so far. Guess it is time to abuse the monokuma machine. I wish that crap would allow direct item purchase once you have the 100% repeat count.

Well, I wasn't too sure about the pre release bait because there were still a lot of fanarts with that pairing months after the JP release, hence why I was confused.

>I had the nail polish prompt

Press X to get your nails painted

I'm a little envious of your ability to put your thoughts into words, to be honest.

worst feel
>interacting with Kuzu always gives you a High Jump card
Made me giggle.

So, did he do the right thing?