How do I become like brad Pitt in the big short?

How do I become like brad Pitt in the big short?

Research his character and find out what he did, where he was studying.. etc.

He doesn't exist as portrayed in the movie. None of them do.
Pretty much all hedge fund guys are Jewish. I'm not joking. There are a few rare exceptions, but still.
The movie is propaganda. It was backed by all sorts of characters. I think even Soros went on record telling people to watch it at one point (this means fucking don't)

Your IQ is likely too low to understand anything, and you'll never reach that level because of this.

All finance "movies" pushed by Hollywood are fucking garbage propaganda.
They never name the Jew for a start.
They make it "rags to riches", when in reality it's more, "my dad was a banker and his dad was too"
They make it seem easy and appealing to the masses who are too retarded to understand the real complexities.

It's all just mental masturbation for the masses. Chuck em' a "you can do it too" movie to shut them the fuck up

this guy is fucking retarded and wrong

The guy Brad Pitt is based on is Ben Hockett, a retired banker (who surprise surprise isint Jewish).

The reason people like this dude exist is so we can pick them off

Holy fuck.

Slither back to /pol/ you nasty little creature.

>They never name the Jew for a start
user I want you to picture how a movie that had the characters refer to eachother as "John Doe, the Jew" would sell

Read my post again retard
There are exceptions but almost all hedge fund managers are Jewish and/or using inherited wealth. Fucking moron.

See above, you retarded fuck. It's no conspiracy, you're just ignorant or a sensitive Jew.

They don't need to do that. If it's being sold as "factual", then they should probably include it, no?
Instead they get likeable Hollywood heart throbs who the masses can idolise, thus disguising the true reality of the situation and people involved.

It's a movie of course, it's got to sell... but the people who watch these shit films are the same people who listen to and read "warren buffet ten best investor tips", lmao. They have already hook like and sinker bought into the idea that billionaires want to help them and are really just regular, lovely people.

IT'S ALL PROPAGANDA, YOU FUCK

wrong, Soros was broke, got laughed out of every investment bank in London until an MD took pity on him and gave him a shot because he was Hungarian

Bruce Kovner of Caxton used to drive a cab and play the harp before he had to borrow against his wifes fucking credit card to do his first trade

Jim Simons was an ex code breaker and maths professor

Paul Tudor Jones worked as a runner on the commodity exchange

just wrong, wrong, wrong

this is why you wont make it, cause youre a weak cuck that looks for excuses

also your post literally said the character Brad Pitt played didnt exist, I just told you he did, his name, and that he wasnt Jewish, so that was also wrong

Soros was a Nazi collaborator, silly boy. A self admitted one at that. Do some research. Watch the 90's interview he tried getting pulled from the net. He talks about it but doesn't go into detail.

Simons is a Jew who used his inheritance to start his company. Again, you're a fucking moron.
I'm not saying he's not a talented mathematician, but my point still stands.

>wrong wrong wrong
You've done 0 research and just parrot WSJ and Wikipedia, lol.

>this is why you wont make it, cause youre a weak cuck that looks for excuses
I've already "made it", you fucking sap.
I'm simply stating facts, if you can't swallow them then, well... guess it's just back to the jizz you've been guzzling.

">He doesn't exist as portrayed in the movie"
Learn to read, cock sucker. I made more last year than you'll make in your life. Probably yours and your parents combined.
Back to get rich quick schemes you go little boy, the big boys are talking

Jordan Belfort is a jew

who are you talking to? I'm not a big boy

>too much "man in the high castle" for this user

You have to overdose on as many blue pills that you can get your hands on.

Then you will be just like pitt in fight club

You must respectfully decline, and then get your head caved in by the BearJew.

What do you mean by man in the castle

Mark Baum is actually steve eisman, a jew who got wealthy by contributing to the housing market crash. It was really annoying that he is portrayed as a totally-not-jewish good-guy. His soapbox speeches about how he's not part of the problem were irritating as fuck.

this is an actual quote from the movie

>The banks have given us 25% interest rates on credit cards. They have screwed us on student loans that we can never get out from under. Then this guy walks into my office and says those same banks got greedy, they lost track of the market, and I can profit off of their stupidity? Fuck yeah, I want him to be right!

and he's a jewish billionaire with neither of those problems, played by an anti establishment character. He didnt even give the producers permission to use his jewish name. I dont want to be antisemitic but this shadowy public perception manipulation shit makes it damn hard.

Maybe stop mentioning the Jewish shit if you want to be taken seriously. Him being Jewish is irrelevant to everything, and people like you are WHY he wouldn't let his real name be used. You know being racist and bigotted is bad right, or are you so far down the meme rabbithole that you need someone to remind you? There's something terribly wrong with anyone that thinks like this. You breed hate perpetuated by the addicting drive everyone has to rationalize feelings of superiority over other people. Fuck off with it. What's worse, and why I'm responding to this, is I think that you (and others reading) think that because noone responds to these racist comments on Veeky Forums, these opinions must be uncontested here - that is, that the accepted correct view here is an antisemitic one. This is not the case. We don't respond because they're fucking retarded and it shouldn't need to be said.

jews and cock is what i love most

I'm pretty confident that anyone on Veeky Forums that makes it would be more like Christian Bale's character from The Big Short, just a turbo-autist that bets stupid big but makes the right play

You probably think this is some Ashkenazi overlord trying to brainwash you, but in reality you're just a shitty fucking person. Fuck off to /pol/ and be ashamed of yourself faggot.

This guy is right.
Even really smart people can't make it in finance all the time.
It's all connections and or seed money. All the rags to riches stories leave a lot of shit out

>T.kike

>I've already "made it", you fucking sap.
Made it to what? KKK Power Bottom Commanding Officer?

This

You fucking meme'd me mate

How do you fuck off from Veeky Forums?

>everyone who's rich got rich by inheriting or a criminal
>lul
I hope you're wearing tinfoil hat so soros wont steal your briliant ideas and compromise your redpill

>everyone who's rich got rich by inheriting or a criminal
In the "finance" field, for the most part, yes. You don't know shit hence why you're poor

Sad to see these guys exist on Veeky Forums, reddit or a hall with middle ages commie women discussing how to coin terms like white privilage to force down students throats seems more appropriet for you, take your moralfag shit somewhere else.

Ontopic, yes jews are over representative within investing & financing and they have no qualms about insider trading, or immoral schemes to further their gains.

Jews often change names to blend in with the host nations, since they are parasites, even interbreed with upper class. Very dispicable.

You become like Brad pitt in big short by trading for 10+ years and being heavily connected with other big deal business men.

Daytrading on your own accord is fine, I started with 5k in my account now I have 200k after ETRM, PULM & HTGM

JIDF today is too active.

Gotta earn those shekels

God the cringe.

Go back to red.dit already. Here at Veeky Forums we live in reality, and in reality we recognize the overwhelming jewish representation in the top 1% (a group Im sure Bernie has hypnotized you into being extremely militant towards) of course, kike media has also lead your tiny brain to defend jews at all times, no matter the circumstances.

No one gives a fuck if you call us a racist or a "rly shiddy person :^[" we arent 12 fucking years old like you are. This social shaming doesnt work on us, as we are more honest about the way the world works than your faggot ass.

>drawing parallels between white privilege feminists and not being an unironic tinfoil antisemite
Holy fuck, I think I'm gonna have a stroke. Seek help please, for yourself as much as the people you interact with.

>Here in reality we think Jews control society and are a plague on the Earth, and not just a group that puts extreme value on education and intelligence culturally and are thus overrepresented in positions of esteem and power
Do us a favor and neck yourself. You're not "rational," you're extremely dilluded and quite frankly sick in the head.

deluded, rather. On phone.

>phonefag who has no argument and cant fingerfuck his iphone resorting to purely adhom

Wow you sure showed me! Better go back to my trollcave

Nice defense mechanism, faggot. Maybe one day you'll escape this mindset and achieve the basic decency accepted by the rest of the 1st world.

Im sorry to burst in here...

What the fuck is a "banker".

It's obviously not someone who works at a bank, do they own a bank?

Why would a bank let their employee become a billionare?

Maybe 100 years ago, bankers actually had a job, but in modern times a program can evaluate a default rate, risk/reward, credit score, and just about everything faster/better than a person.

Black Rock one of the worlds largest financial managers just went 100% automated, laid off all their "stock pickers", and are going with a passive managed approach calling it "robotic" "automated" using buzz words instead of saying SP500 or w/e.

What the hell do bankers even do anymore?

Again, do you have anything to say other than posturing on your moral platitudes? No one gives a fuck! You're being willfully ignorant of the incredible influence Jews have in media, finance, and education.

Ignorant dipshit. You'll never break out of your safety bubble because you're too cowardly to see the world for what it is, rather than the idealistic, globalist fuckfest you pretend exists outside of your head.

Robots dont know how to react when shit hits the fan, or how to forsee a major crash. Humans are still needed for sound, yet complex financial decisions.

At the end of the day, no matter how advanced a computer is, their design is still limited to number crunching. They are great for mundane tasks, you cant ask a computer screen for life/finance advice.

I have never asked a lawyer/CPA/salesman for life/financial advice either, and probably never will (unless faced with a lawsuit, even then 1/2 the time you can't trust the lawyer, they are usually just building up their billable hours).

Just start by hanging out in pubs that smell like sheep.

>replying to stale copypasta

>etc
This. Buy ETC.

>Soros was a Nazi collaborator
He was 10 at the time.

>Eisman doesn't deal with college loans and credit card interest because he's rich
So he's wrong? Stop playing the poor people victim complex.

>they changed his name
They changed more than half the traders names. Pitt's and Gosling's were also changed.

Actually white people make up the majority of billionaires, but I'm sure that's because they're hard working, clever people. The Jews however are cunning, lying thieves who got there cheating honest people of their money

Work

Why every fag on this board haven't recognized who are the tru biz/raelis in this movie / story? Why would you like to be like this autistic drummer or that tin-foiled faggot? Research on the two fags that started a fund in their garage and their strategy. Of course you'll have to learn how to trade stock options but I guess you're a brainlet so nevermind and keep trafing meme penny stocks. C u c k.

spot on
teach me your ways I must build a racecar empire.