/svg/ - Shadowverse General

Levels 110, 120, 130 and 140 award 400 rupies for each craft for a total of 11200 rupies. 150 awards a flair.

Starforged Legends is out.
shadowverse.com/cardpack/starforgedlegends/7

Nerfs
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=402

Fate collab
shadowverse.jp/collaboration/fate/

Reveal chart:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jfOwl01oC0Xw7Jowun6LBK_01qzmpauM6yN7VhYlefc/edit#gid=1220509952

>What events are up?
pastebin.com/u6m70G7G

Leader poll results
twitter.com/shadowversegame/status/890134639402209281

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Deckbuilder and card database
shadowverse-portal.com/

Useful Links: pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Previous:

First for corpselord is good

>People complained about honest alice who could easily be dealt with by trading or removing her followers and was perfectly balanced after all the neutral nerfs
>Now you literally cant stop sword and dragon unless you get a god hand or curve perfectly

Repent for your sins and apologize to alice

Xth for we have 27 more days of this tier 0 meta

My wife

Cygames gave sword fucking Mars which is an amazing card but IT STILL CANT SAVE THE SLOWER SWORD DECKS

Nerf stairway

Cygames: OKAY WE LEARNED FROM WONDERLANDS WE WONT FUCK IT UP AGAIN
*prime dragon keepers*

Mars allows Midrange to be more board based (and it actually works), but not board survives PDK, so it doesn't really matter.

I tried clear the board and get BnB out as soon as possible, but it was too late because forte was online. There is no way to kill the dragon before he kill me. I guess I was just having a bad luck since he had all 3 PDK (of which I cleared 2).

You should play the commander amulet

Against PDK, I don't get it are you supposed to watch out for BAHA or clear EVERYTHING because Jabberwock-> Forte + Genesis.
What's most common?

wew lads

PDK kills all midrange decks.

post Forte

It's not that Alice was just strong. The only T1 deck that wasn't running the neutral package was ramp dragon. In that regard it's much easier to just nerf the 3 of that appears in each of those lists rather than individually targeting their class cards. Lion is an exception because that card was busted.

*no board

It is like Rune, you never know.

your wife only dates strong russian men

That's the point. Either way they clear your board and storm your face for 5/7/9.

I have seen exactly 1 jabba and about 2 bahamuts.
Most of the time I die before I see anything to a vanilla forte or genesis desu.

WELL MAYBE THEY SHOULD NUKE PDK BIT FASTER THAN IN 26 DAYS

>Saber leader's evo "Excalibur!" sounds like she's gagging on something.
>Switched back to forte after 3 games
Really wish I spent those 500 crystals on 10 packs now, might have pulled a Daria.

>The meta will adjust!
>It's just PDK and dragon in general preying on memedecks
>You'll see!

They are "collecting data".
Honestly with gutting PDK and toning down sword just a tiny bit, this meta would be kinda ok.
Except Dshit, fuck Dshit

clear this
*plays curse*

>Saber
>Forte

Is this the month where both Sibyl and PDK will be nerfed?

Will dragon finally be nerfed to the fucking ground?

>get stormed by a 9/11 Dragon

I'm honestly not doing that bad against PDK as Midshadow.

/11 Dragon
Dragons did 9/11

Sibyl will never be nerfed

What's going to get nerfed:
Council
Slacker

But Eachtar isn't Russian.

Go back to being dead, Eachtar

What do I put in my haven decks to fuck over stormbabbys?

Have you tried wards? Cleric Lancer?

Just nerf dshift by making fate's hand cost 9PP and sorcery cache at 5PP and be done with it once and for all.

For me it's hard to actually kill them with Dirt Rune before they kill me because for some reason a deck like that is allowed to heal more than the slow Haven decks.

What are my Bloodbros running right now? Preferably Control Blood, but I'll take Aggro or Midrange too. Blood is the only true class.

search "ward," 3x everything, and autofill

Cleric Lancer is almost an autoconcede for aggro sword

No dshift nerfs, this month is the month where we go dragon slaying and nerf all of dragon's cards

Just make a loatheb copy and call it a day

nothing, it's kind of a thing in this game that you can't deal with storm because it's a mobile game and they wanna keep games fast, if you wanna play a control-ish (lol SV control) game you still die by turn 5 through your wards and heals. I recommend playing storm haven then you have a (slim) chance to kill them first rather than inevitably dying to endless body generators

Dragon was shit in Wonderland.

How to fix the game
Sibyl > 7pp
Ephemera > 5 PP
Juliet > 3/2 rush
Quickblader > rush instead of storm
COCK > 6PP
Dshift > 40PP
Bahamut > destroy follower only
Nep > 10 PP
Aegis > 10 PP
Seraph > 10 PP
Themis > 8PP

Removal needs a nerf across the board, storm need the be less rampant and/or with increased cost.
This game will never be fixed, they killed it when they tried to counter otomeme with broken aoe instead of putting her in line.

thanks forte-chan

Wild Golem/Taboo pick is something else.

>no pdk
Hmm, who could be behind this post?

*sniff*

i hope you don't use this blind slut over vampy and urias

bahamut destroying followers only would be a buff you dumb motherfucker
and be grateful that some dragons still put sibyl in their lists, that just increases your chance of winning considering the crafts current possibilities

>Bahamut > destroy follower only

but popping glory be with baha is the whole reason I play this

Give me my fucking wife back

PDK's statline of 1/5 made me realize just how little 5 defense removal there is in SV.

>Secret of Erasmus/Arch Summoner Erasmus (RNG reliant)
>Calamitous curse (requires ER)
>Dragon slayer's Price (discards your hand)
>Beowulf
>Temptress vampire
>Fissure bomb
>Shield of flame (with enhance)
>Abyss beast (requires vengeance)
>Sadistic night
>Breath of the salamander (with enhance)
>Bloodrage (requires vengeance)
>Elemental lance (requires 2+ cards played)
>Serpent wrath
>Path to purgatory (requires 30 shadows)

If you cull that down to cards that actually see play (even if only occasionally) you're left with:
>Secret of Erasmus (some Dshift lists)
>Temptress vampire
>Calamitous curse
>Path to purgatory
>Shield of flame (though I've personally been seeing less and less)
>Breath of the Salamander

If you don't count PtP because of the shadow req and Erasmus due to RNG the cheapest option here is 6 PP, and if you factor in the ER req for calamitous curse the best option with no strings attached is Breath of the salamander which, surprise, is also a dragon card. Every other class has to commit at least 2 cards or use hard removal on a 3 drop.This leads me to believe a 2 or even 1 defense nerf to PDK might be enough to fix things.

Certainly not a dragon user. Because they wouldnt want sibyl to be nerfed more than anything

I wish you could pick which xpac you want as prize in t2.

Just run hard removal. PDK is balanced.

Why do retards like you ignore hard removal DoD?

Oh no he played cleric lancer and EVOLVED HER! What am I even supposed to do against that super fat 7/8 ward?

They are running their cursor over the concede button

> Removal needs a nerf across the board, storm need the be less rampant and/or with increased cost.

thankfully you are not in charge

you dont even realize that weakening removal and nerfing storm followers at the same time means double nerfing storm followers

ROACH IS BACK BOYS

You're not always gonna have CoCK on a curve with evolve.

>blind
Dumb claudiaposter.

Beowulf is really underrated.

Because it is tempo loss

isn't arisa married to an orc?

She's married to me

Cock is always available. Kys swordfag

So? The fact is you just want something that easily solves all your problems.
Same complaints were made with Aegis

Yes. YOU aren't going to have it, but THEY always have it.

>I want to fill my deck with removals and run a control game
>I ALSO PLAY FOR TEMPO

What are the sleeve rewards for November and December?

Because the game has no interaction on other players turns. It's just poorly designed, in that regard. Control decks simply can't work in this kind of game because you have NO CONTROL over anything. Look at why Magic The Gathering is so successful and why Control dekcs work so well there. There is interaction at every level.

You declare blockers-Or not. It's YOUR choice. Your opponent can't just wreck your field while you watch helplessly, nor can they just ram creatures into your face unless YOU allow them to.
You have cards designed to counter cards by your opponent, to be played on your opponents turn. Again, YOUR choice. This adds massive depth just by itself, and leaves you with an option OTHER than just "spend all PP every single turn".
You have cards designed to prevent attacking altogether, or punish it until they're removed, and removal of all stripes is far more common than SV. However, MASS removal is also far less common than SV.
Life totals can go above 20. This is important. Atop that, theres plenty of ways to win BESIDES just slamming someone in the face until they die.

tl;dr Shadowverse can't do Control because there is no feasible way to support it. Theres no counters, no out of turn cards to be played, you can't even control when you take face damage or not outside of easily removed Ward creatures. The game just isn't built for Control.

In name but her womb belongs to the orcs.

>just skip a turn bro while he continues to build his board

Yeah dude, just waste your turn playing that 5pp DoD whule I have 10pp, a full board because I never drop PDK alone, because I'm not a retard. Also thanks for clearing a slot on the board for me for my Genesis dragon next turn. It's cool, bro.

Dragon can do everything, why can't other classes as well?

You can't have it all children.

you have transform/hard removal/banish too, some of it is reasonably costed for dealing with a 3pp (like petrification)

Are you saying even yugioh is better than kusogeverse?

Except if you are dragon.

Let other classes have 10pp by turn 5 and I promise you they'll be able to do things too.

>Control decks simply can't work in this kind of game
Control has not only been meta in games like this but in SV itself. You're retarded.

Give me your unga-ist sword list anons, I want to finish my daily fast.

Dragon is jack of all trades. Sword and blood unga better, haven controls better, forest and rune combo better. Dragon is only best at healing

Dear god.
>How to fix the game by: a retard.

>it worked once, surely that means it works every time forever!

Expanded card pool has shown every fucking time aggro wins. You want to burst down the opponent as fast as possible.

Control has never been good in SV, it's "meta" in clueless gamepress copypasta decks. Dshift was popular because it feasted on idiots that tried to play control but auto-lost to any real decks. Ramp dragon during tempest was not control because, you would never guess, something that ramps and hits you in the face with big stormers isn't control despite the fact it ran lightning blasts.

Except they do it when it matters and faster due to ramp.
>board clear
Sala breath does well enough early to mid game, baha the rest
>unga
Just turn 6 Genesis bro
>heals
Just clear my 5 PP 6/7 bro

It's the combination of all the things that dragon can do while turning weenies into miniature piercing runes with PDK that makes it unnecessarily strong

Diabolic is just 1pp, remove and heals. You know, right?

Because decent hard removal usually starts at 5PP and is almost always a tempo loss when used against a 3drop? "Dies to DoD" doesn't make a card fair.
>Non-RNG hard removal under 5PP:
>Ghostly grasp (8 shadows)
>Maisy (requires neutral follower + evo)
>Wild hunt (with a full board of followers)
>Soulsquasher (4 shadows and PDK must be evo)
>Swords to woodlands (2 cards played)
>Troth's curse (requires a follower to sac)
>Sledgehammer exorcist (requires evo)
>Deathbrand (4shadows)
>Crimson purge (deals 2 damage to you)
>Labyrinth devil (requires vengeance and evo)

The only card that deals with PDK at 3PP with no strings attached is Rite of exorcism. PDK is a lot like the case with pre-nerf snow white where no other card in the game at its cost could deal with it favorably except blackened scripture which was also in haven. Of course there is a big difference in PDK is almost never actually played on 3 but it still is very hard for many classes to deal with without losing a ton of tempo or card advantage. Also unlike Aegis PDK being at 3PP means it can actually do stuff the turn it hits the board instead of needing to wait an entire turn before it becomes relevant.

Explain why.
It better not be some bullshit like wards being able to do their job for once.

It's funny how literal kids are desperate to find some stupid argument for PDK. You can see that.

I would prefer PDK becoming a more powerful, more expensive card so it exists as its own archetype instead of just being second wincon

And with that I mean argument to shit on PDK. Trying to say that she's somehow broken.