Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/ja6e6
steamcommunity.com/app/435150/guides/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

O-oops...

Ultimate thiccness.

I want to fuck the Red Prince

fuck this is so cool
i didn't have Lohse in the party, but he talked to me like i was her, i guess i did the right thing by killing the fucker

That hot-fix.
>Fixed an eternal damage loop situation in combat.
I guess no more Soul Mate shenanigans.
>Lucky Charm has been re-balanced: it now grows in power at a slower rate.
Who was this fucking with? I've done a play-through with LC and another one without and in neither at any point did I think the skill was busted.

>hotfix is almost a week old
you almost had me going you fuck

if you have working idol in bag it has infinite charges

>default head
shit

Am i the only person who hoardes every single key?

that's gun get patched

So that's how Alexandar keeps coming back.

no
i also had around 500k and nothing to buy on lvl 21 at the end

If you kill alexandr on the sheep he will still come back?

No I picked up the dusty bag you dig up outside Fort Joy with the starter bow in it to throw all my keys in. It doesn't help that nobody has any interest in keys so the only way to get rid of most of them is to just drop them somewhere.

>one video RPG Division makes a ultimate wizard build with dual wands
>starts a new game to try it out
>his update video has him using staves

Why?! I thought dual wands were better! Now i want to re-start because i hate respecing

Is it worth it to help out that lich in Mordus' basement?

Looks like he has the yellow eyes of the best head though

yes

what in the fuck is happening here
streamable.com/ja6e6

Is Hanaag sworn to the god king? She seems like a total cunt both in the way she teaches you to channel source and in regards to what she has done in the past. As a bonus she summons all sorts of void shit through her portals. I can't tell if she is straight up working for the God King or if she gives in to him if you attack her. In all cases it seems like the morally correct decision is to rid the world of her.

Is there really a more appropriate reaction to gassing an entire city?

>RPG Division
Isn't that the guy who every build he makes is some bloated out the fuck end-game Lone Wolf build that just throws stats wherever with no coherency whatsoever? All I remember is having a sensible chuckle at his "best rogue / assassin build" where he bloats himself out to 99% crit chance and then goes for back-stabs anyway like a retard.

i don't know but i've got a boner now

In regards to loot? Yes. In regards to not helping an evil creature literally eat children? No. It depends on how you are playing the game. If you are playing a morally dubious campaign or are one of those autismos that kill every NPC they no longer have a need of then its probably worth it to help him.

cheesy shit to kill the troll
I don't think she is bad, judging by her quest

>Amyro is just walking in circles to the cave entrance and back to the cage
what do

>morally dubious campaign
A bunch of well-meaning chucklefucks that accidentally unleash eldritch horrors is the best way of playing desu.

CHICKENED

>cheesy shit to kill the troll
i can see that
but barrels don't usually light up like fucking fireworks, and it certainly doesn't do anywhere near the same amount of damage

>after exactly 8 loops he walked in
fucking finally

How do I challenge a companion in the arena? I won the first fight but whenever I say I want to challenge a companion, I'm only given an option to end the conversation.

>Malady burns when you bless her
Hmmmmmm

its a multiplayer pvp fight option

She is a half demon

Yes but you get another prompt to deciding what to do once you see him with the dwarfs. If at that point you still decide to help him it is pretty clear that ignorance is not the reason the party is still aiding him.

Mevermind
>he walked up to the entrance, disappeared, wasn't inside the cave
>go back outside, he's not looping again
i'm gonna have to refight gruff :(

The arena quest in fort joy is currently bugged and there's no way to complete it.
That option about challenging a companion is there for pvp if you are playing the game in coop mode.

y-yes

but he is literally the only one on youtube making builds, where the fuck would retards like myself go to get cool builds

To be fair it's kind of all out inthe open considering she rips a hole in the material universe and transports you to the ethereal realm of the dead like 10 minutes after meeting her for the first time.

DEMON'D

Is it normal for a lot of ghosts to just stand there after you finish talking to them with no way of putting them to rest?

>I don't think she is bad, judging by her quest
>created the deathfog device that caused the whole God King shitshow we are currently enjoying to occur
>teaches you to channel source by murdering all the creatures of the forest
>pledges loyalty to the God King and summons a bunch of void creatures the moment she decides you are hostile

I am not sure I agree, user.

teleport the venomous "flower" to the one troll, who is vulnerable to poison and start the fight with him before he dies
use the same flower with the second troll (the one who gives you the quest, he will come to the same bridge) and set the poison on fire all the time. Don't forget to talk to him before he dies
i meant hair mb

>Adramahlikh literally kills Jahan's shining light
Oh my fug

HAHAHA EPIC MEME LMAO XDD

DE MON

>Having the need to look for builds in a singleplayer game
>Seeking the advice of attention whores on youtube

He is evil kill him

They are there as a source vat for you. You are not some sort of moralfag, are you?

just open a fucking steam guide or something if you're too retarded to build yourself

i meant fight not talk

Put your skirt back, Ivan.

>tfw 4 self-teleports, 2 movement spells, 1 teleport and The Pawn
Now I just need Netherswap

Who is responsible for designing the Lizard armor so I can thank them?

>not having summon cat familiar too

Larian is apparently full of scalies. When they asked people to post characters, the Twitter guy was absolutely fawning over the custom female lizards.

source?

what about elf armor

Congratulate the Prince on becoming a father.

steamcommunity.com/app/435150/guides/

I was even happier than the new daddy back then.

>days right around release and the week after
>threads are full of anons helping each-other find out things about the game since there is little information online
>there is nice discussion with people trying to figure different branches and options out

>threads today
>full of furfaggotry and little actual discussion
I want the good old days back

Is there a rune seller in Arx?

>but he is literally the only one on youtube making builds
I suppose he may be the only one - but just because there's only Rancid dog shit on the menu doesn't mean you have to order something.

>I actually had to go back and remind myself of some of the shit he puts up as builds
Oh man this shit's gold. When I first saw his "ULTIMATE BATTLE CLERIC BUILD" I thought he was some kind of ironic troll channel but he isn't. Necro + Hydro + Geo Lone Wolf with an equal split between STR and INT and going Sword + Shield without Warfare, what the flying fuck haha.

Why is he so short?

nah

How do I go about building a magic/melee build with staves. Is it viable for tactician?

Furfaggotry has been in these threads since its September EA release last year. You're blind.

Yes but its proportion was way smaller than it currently is.

Can I sell Alexandars Gem after I use it on the door?

Lizardlet.

>Game has zero earth damage staves
>Want to mod them in because of the sheer amount of undead this game has it makes it annoying to do a geomancer stave user
>mod tools keep crashing on load even though I followed the directions to the letter
well this sucks

Just got the game yesterday. Haven't played a game like this for a long time.
First character is an undead elf conjurer. What am I in for?

I'm curious, how do romances work in co-op? Can you fugg each other? Can you fug the same companion?

>Conjurer

Rad, cool playstyle.

>Elf

Also rad, definitely some good lore. Good abilities.

>Undead

Wild ride. Pack some poison, my man. You'll have fun.

>undead
make sure to grab an ooze barrel to fill up empty potion bottles
and you can combine 2 small ones into a medium one you'll want to do at level 4ish
>elf
make sure to nom body parts for possible quest info and possible skills
>conjurer
enjoy being OP

Yes it is viable for Tactician - it's probably the most fun build I've messed around with. Stack INT primarily, with 14 STR so you can wear end-game plate armor and enough Wits to not have shit turn order and fuel Savage Sortilege spell crits when combined with your crit chance from gear.

Focus on Pyro mainly with a few of the close-range Aero spells for when you encounter Fire Immunity / high Fire Resist. Dip into Warfare for Phoenix Dive, Whirlwind, Crippling blow, Sparking Swings and Enrage + any other utility / cc you want it you have other members of your team who can strip physical armor. Ideally you have a fire staff so your Warfare skills are dealing fire damage.

Phoenix Dive into the middle of a group of enemies, buff yourself with Sparking Swings THEN Enrage (because it will silence you otherwise) and then cast Crippling Blow or Whirlwind depending on how close they are grouped together - once silence from Enrage wears off you can then cast shit like Supernova if anything hasn't been reduced to ash yet.

The game needs both an Earth and Blood damage staff. It's crazy you can make fucking Blood Totems but no nigger can harness blood in a staff.

>never tried other skin color options
fuck me

If you like the summoning jig don't divert from it early - get to summoning 10 ASAP then splash into your flavor schools.

Grab a poison barrel early assuming you have the carry weight capacity as you can use it to make poison potions with empty bottles. Also there's a fight a couple of hours into the game with a "Houndmaster". He drops an unlimited-use trinket that turns regular health potions to poison ones, can be very useful to have once you're strong enough to do the fight.

As undead it can pay to have Geo investment for healing yourself with poison. Creating a poison puddle and then using the undead racial "play dead" on top of it is like a free full-heal since enemies just ignore you while you're passed out in the poison regenerating your health.

I wasn't really planning on getting stuff like crippling blow, since I'm doing this with friends and we are all doing magic, so physical armor usually won't be targeted

you can only fug companion origin characters
you can't fug other people's origins
in a 4 player game there's no fugging

pompous
white
hair

Using a staff turns all Warfare skills into magic damage which is at the core of why it works. The skills lose their physical damage scaling from Warfare investment but that doesn't matter because you only invest in Warfare to use the skills you want anyway.

Sparking swings adds AOE fire damage to your melee attacks and the "weapon attack" warfare skills like Whirlwind aren't silenced by Enrage so they become AOE magic attacks with 100% crit chance while Enrage is up in addition to triggering Sparking Swings against multiple enemies since they are treated as a multi-target weapon strike.

Undead is kinda meh.
I finished the game as Fane and honestly i'm dissapointed in the character.
I would rather pick Prince or the dwarf, i dunno

pls respond

patch when i want to start a new playthrough reeeeeeeeeeeeee

But can you and your friendo have the same waifu?

Lone Wolf + Summoning is going to make everything you fight trivial anyway since Lone Wolf scaling means you hit Summoning 10 long before enemies are balanced around having to fight shit like that.

You can only have one "big" summon up at once. The meme at the moment is Bone Widow because it isn't balanced properly around being buffed by the Summoning stat and so is borderline un-killable. Pyro is fun for Fire Slug but you're just going to be murdering everything on auto-pilot anyway so it doesn't matter at all.

Necro for bone widow

>fucked the lizard gay prostitute in driftwood as Fane, it was hilarious
>saved him from bandits too
>they actually talked about him in the credits
really?

What do I get for sparring Mordus, does offer quests or help later on?

You know the bandits are in cahoots with the prostitute?

They also talk about the spider waifu if you let her kiss your MC and didnt kill her.