pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN (embed)
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?1553-Total-War-Warhammer-II-Modifications

>History information:
totalwar.com/blog/what-the-teams-are-working-on-07-06-17
totalwar.com/blog/a-total-war-saga-announce-blog
Summary:
Saga title is a spiritual successor to Rome 2
Campaign pack coming up for a past history title, probably Rome 2.
Next big history game is a setting they've never done before. Will feature "important character relations that occur between the major personalities in the game."

Workshop for Warhammer 2 hasn't been enabled yet but will be thursday:
twitter.com/totalwar/status/915200012954460160

Some nice little mods (better camera, resized lords, climate battles, thicker dust, bigger units. Drag and drop into the data folder):
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9AaipzJB6FeWk5KRy1UVXVpMTg

Sacked thread: Sharing your campaign and battles is welcome and encouraged

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UO7_EyfOLlY?t=6s
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=973067328
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

gotrek and felix when

I want some gunpowder units.
Mortal Empires when?

2nd for historyfags fuck off

>Revelling in torture

I seriously hope you don't do that, Druchii

Couple threads ago some guy mentioned an all-female mod for wood elves for TW:W that made Wardancers barefoot.

WHERE IS IT YOU BASTARD.

The 'elven love' one on Workshop is a fucking mess that fucks up every single texture to create a gallery of horrors and I need to act up my fetishes so don't leave me hanging man ;_;7

I am ____ ___ of _____

tfw no napoopan with modern warscape

Waifu faction when??

HOLA SKINKS!

BALD
BALD
youtu.be/UO7_EyfOLlY?t=6s

ROLL ROLL ROLL

Do we actually know if Malekith is evil? I don't think it was ever officially confirmed.

Is it me or Kroqgar on Grimlok is a little underwhelming? He jumps around so much, he barely does any kills. And he tosses enemy lords, so he deals really low dps against them. It doesn't seem to be as goodas i imagined it

All dark elves are pure evil shits

NAPOLEON DEALER DEATH

Maybe we're just misunderstanding them?

SHADOW WARRIORS WHEN?

Use the non-radious version. Elven love is fucking bugged that makes Orion into some abomination.

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=973067328

I had a top level Black Ark with all of the ugprades to its fire abilities. . . lost it to a boat filled with rats because the rat boat had more stacks. Deep in my Dark Elf campaign I suddenly find this one thing killing my will to play it through, seriously.

post killing fields

Wow you fucking bigot, I can't believe people like you exist. Have you even lived near a druchii? Don't tell me "B-BUT I HAVE A DRUCHII FRIEND!" That's what they all say. You're just a White, Privileged Asur.

are black arks really worth the army upkeep?

Reminder that canister shot soon

That's the one I tried in custom battle. Every non-Wardancer unit supposedly affected by the mod became a fucking textureblob abomination on the level of ps2 glitches.

Guess I'll have to wait for Hellebron/Amazons DLC.

Why does she wear the mask?

Considering they're your only source of replenishing troops while invading, yes.

huh? conquer a province and you replenish

Post norsca memes please.

wow great battle dude, the retarded AI walked into your superior army

Idiot histfags, I swear

The guy from the advanced AI mod I saw people talking about in these threads posted on the TW forums about the AI of WH2, thought someone may find it interesting.

What's the other red-red thingy good for Queek?

Does Alastar have a unique skill tree? Or does he just have a unique character model and passives?

>discuss with the team if possible
imagine if the braindead retards creating the AI at CA actually wanted to discuss anything with anyone

The real question is how she's keeping it on her face when there are no visible straps.

dat suction

You're probably using using texture mods that conflict with it then, because mine is working fine.

I loved the battles in napoopan but never could get into the campaign. I wish powder units in warhammer made those cool black powder smoke clouds too

On VH/L hell no.

DROOKEE

this is modded, i dont remember what it looks like vanilla

What does +10 Reload Skill do? The other similar skill in the Princess' skill tree gives her +4% Reload Time Reduction.

I can't believe Dreadlord-chan is so fucking cute!

Reminder that swords are best and you should all use swords. Swordmasters are fucking awesome and best asur. Lions fucking suck. I bet they don't even sword.

I love you user.
Dad bod

>Tfw we will never get this TW back

What the fuck happened?

Can someone be so gentle to explain me how to use the fucking Black Ark ? 2 times already some randon meme army went full ahmed by sea and fucking destroyed it, since I can recruit only 1 unit per turn how do I defend them ?

Profit.

Throgg looks like shit in game. How much do you want to bet they'll make it look more like this in the combined map?

>Posting mechanics from Fall of the Samurai

Really user?

T W O
E
A
M
S

is this the sequel to spartan total warrior

is that the next historical title

>for honor

Park your army next to it?

you upgraded his yellow skill and gotten his items yet lad? he packs a real big punch for me

Throgg looks great, YOU TAKE THAT BACK.

So basically that's just tweaking a few numbers in a system that hasn't really improved. I guess in that type of game it's hard to have enough playtes time to get it right on release.

Fall of the Samurai was a meme

That's For Honor, Ubisoft's accidental foray into fighting games.

Almost done with Tyrion rolling for second campaign.

Real men use fists. And post real games instead of casual turds for console tards.

So how are the skaven Globadiers and Bombardiers? I need an anti-cav and heavy infantry option.

wait

which high elf lords get the dragon mount

>Celtik
never trust a (((hibernian)))

Are they going to rework the old factions in mortal empires and add new stuff?

This game has the best battle maps of any total war game ever.

What GPU + CPU are you guys running the game on ultra using? How much RAM? I', building a PC for the sole purpose of running TW at higher settings and ultra unit size

>Install napoop because I'm getting the historical gunpowder itch and fots is too modern
>install lme because ;)
>play france, 1805 start
>click on paris
>recruitment
>7 thousand different units who are basically the same unit but with different names and slightly different uniforms

that kinda triggered me, I forgot about it entirely

is there any way to remove that?

Why are you playing LME if you don't want that

No you fucking micropenis, you paid 60 dollars for a buttfucking

theres the one that improves stormvermin
and did the ranged one give more ammo to globes as they really run out of ammo fast

No, it has the best looking maps, not the best battle maps.

answer me you fucking imbeciles

I wanted better gameplay

I could deal with that if the UI didn't explode whenever I want to build an unit

>Are they going to rework the old factions in mortal empires

I doubt they'll get any big changes, but they'll probably get some reworked stuff here and there.

>new stuff

Doubt it.

holy shit dark riders fucking blow

I don't see why they wouldn't rework traits and maybe make some tweaks to the Empire, but that's about it.

They have some new buildings and presumably their heroes have also been reworked

The Prince.

WHY DID THEY MAKE CAVALRY SO SHIT

The Pauper

Wait, Tyrion is not the king? What the fuck is he then?

which units are high elves missing atm?

Try disabling some of the extra unit mods in the launcher. But that is kind of what LME was set up to do.

>WHTW2 was released before MKTW campaign

I can't take it anymore

who else /needblood/ here

the roast in the malekith morathi spitroast

PRINCE AND EMP... general

wut

some cuck

guys

guys

guys

what happened to EB2

I think they're the best gameplay wise too. Can't think of any others that match it.

Supreme Gentleman

Is it moral to raid your own province to generate rebellions in order to capture slaves to fuel the economy?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

So what's up with delf monster units? Hydras seem to be able to hold entire blobs of armies by themselves while dragons are the jobbers of the game. Should I stick with hydras or replace them with dragons in late game?

So how do use Black Arks? Does it give any advantages over just sending a stack to wherever? Does it have advantages to sea autoresolving? What turn do you typically get one? Can it attack other cities?

mortal kombat total war?