/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread The true mastermind edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc/Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair:
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-trigger-happy-havoc/cid=UP1063-PCSE00261_00-DANGANRONPA1NA01
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-2-goodbye-despair/cid=UP1063-PCSE00399_00-DANGANRONPA2NA01

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-PCSE00692_00-DESPAIRGIRLSNA01

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

First for best survivor

Third for Meido Magic

I want to fuck Kaito.

meido magic!

What's your favorite Danganronpa game, /drg/?

Mugi and Amami!

Reminder.

MONACA~!!!!

hello am here to take over kill game

A reminder that Kyoko is the best girl

Ouma would feel even more alone without Saihara if Amami doesn't rise his relationship with him, but yes, an AU like that would be fine.

Not really, I only download fanarts from there but nothing more.

That's why I said "probably". Maybe he'd work, maybe not, he's the king of lies after all and he had enough mental strenght to save as much people as he could even during his depression on chapter 5.
But he's too sensitive and closed-minded to face a world where killing people for fun is as common as breathe.

>Not really. He's just the player character.
I disagree. Saihara's character development increased a lot during the game to be merely a self-insert. But that's just my opinion.

I mostly agree with your answer, except the protagonist role. Saihara isn't properly a "protagonist", and he still had the guts to end the killing game.
Probably if we stop trying to fit them in the classical protagonist shape, we'd begin to see them as good and full of flaws characters that just happened to be protagonists.

Animator!

Meidos!

V3, unironically.

17 was my favorite. I can't believe they got away with the Ultimate Stripper

Delete this. This is the only girl Rantaro has shown interest in besides his sisters

I love Junko!

Rantaro nii-chan and Shuichi-kun!

1 for trial gameplay and story, V3 for non-trial gameplay

Junko

Wtf I hate bitches now

shin danganronpa tensei 7 is objectively the best in the series

>I disagree. Saihara's character development increased a lot during the game to be merely a self-insert.
He is just a self insert player character. Also just because he has character development doesn't mean he was very important to the overall plot or twist of the game. I mean look at Fuyuhiko

>and he still had the guts to end the killing game.
By trying to kill himself.

And no matter how you try to spin it Ouma wouldnt work.

SUBARASHII

Post /drg/ ships

shin danganronpa tensei

Definitely 52. Though 10 was nice too

why is tulpaman so perfect?

/v/ Junkofag x /v/ Kirishit

me x you

Mitty x Mitty selfcest

Am I still the only one who hated Rina from DR19?

Himiko and her furry harem

Just get over yourself and admit you have shit tase, she was the best girl of all the tens

Am I the only one that's ctrl-skipped through all monokuma/cub conversations unless they're talking with the protagonists? Easily the worst aspect of the game are the placeholder antagonists of monokuma/cubs before the primary antagonist(s) are revealed, and it's been this way since literally the first game. Why can't DR take itself just a little bit more seriously for the sake of the reader's immersion? Are monokuma/cubs really big a selling point of the game? I despise how iconic they are in the series

And what would you call our ship, if I may ask?

fagshit

true lo/v/e

Good question. I'll leave that to another person, though, I'm not good at naming ships besides using the characters' names.

i like this one

boring
clever

Nah he's not.

>boring
but accurate

I disliked her too, she stole too much screen time from the main trio. Also her voice was really grating.

The 52th one. Seeing Ouma's big brother killing himself to save those two students was so heartbreaking.

That place is already taken by Kiibo and Tsumugi. I believe he had a strong character development to think about him as a self-insert, but explaining it all would be very difficult because English isn't my first language.

>By trying to kill himself.
Because he has very deep flaws, and isn't the classical protagonist that touches the ocean's abism and returns to the surface as a recovered man. His flaws doesn't completely disappear, but somehow he had the guts to end Danganronpa.

>And no matter how you try to spin it Ouma wouldnt work.
That's why I said "probably". Ouma is too sensitive and close-minded for his own good, but nobody knows because he's very umpredictable and a hardcore pacifist.
I just prefer to think that question doesn't have only an answer.

MPA x Moe-tan, the forbidden relationship

But then you could say any gay pairing if named "fagshit". It doesn't tell you anything about the people being shipped other than they're gay

Me x my soulmate user

Mukurofag was be disappointed though

junko x strongbad

Fuck off. This is why Rinafags are the worst.

Thank you user. That's why I hated her too

A reminder that that's never going to happen-ssu.

Saihara's development is directly tied to his performance in the trials which is absolutely important to the plot

Wrong

He is

It isn't.

Nap time zzz

I want Tenko to rid me of my degenerate maleness!

I want Tenko to let her hair down.

33 fucking games of you pushing your trash character, I'm glad she survived just to piss you off

Same!
>tfw little interest in Tenko until I realize she'd indulge my fetish

see you later Junkofag

hi

Prime wife material

Fuck off already. Your girl is shit. Kimiko should have survived

True lo/v/e

don't listen to that other user, I'll suck your dick for a steam card

Those VR Models are adorable!

Fuck those other guys, I'll suck it for free!

L-Lewd

Club penguin murder case.

KF x Mitty

Nah.

Is there a single non-madman character whose murder plan comes even close to Gundham's?

>In 53 seasons the blackened has won literally once
Danganronpa is fucking rigged

They're to die for

>Miu will never paralyze you in her club penguin program before having her way with you
it hurts bros

AA x Trashman

B-but anons, we're all girls here...

>what is season 32

>breaking up kaitofucker and amamianon
Absolutely not!

Does /drg/ like donuts?

the ideal

>The season that even TDR distanced themselves from
lmao okay

L-lewd...

Is this where her small hole comes into play?

Fuck yeah

Sex to regain mana is my kink

Yes, they have holes just like DR plot.

MOTHERFUCKER

i finished

i cannot believe the game is this bad, how was it allowed to be made like this

Which hole?

Shut up and whip it out!

Ew, no thanks. All the donut places in my area are cheap and gross.

>forgetting season 43 where the Ultimate Arsonist wins by literally burning the entire dorms down and killing everyone

H O P E
O
P
E

What do you mean, user? He was just painting her nails :^)

I forgot how the ultimate skills jumped the shatk.