/gsg/ - Grand Strategy General

We don't have an official steam or discord group. If anyone posts in the thread about any "official" or not steam or discord groups, promising MP or not, be sure it's a shitposter group known for organizing raids and shitposting in the thread. They are known for false-flagging.
Report and ignore it.

Reminder to report and ignore shitposting.

How fares your empire, /gsg/?

This day in history, 3rd of October:
2457 BC – Gaecheonjeol, the date when Hwanung (??) descended from heaven to live with mankind, celebrated as South Korea's National Foundation Day.
1392 – Muhammed VII becomes the twelfth sultan of the Emirate of Granada.
1849 – American author Edgar Allan Poe is found delirious in a gutter in Baltimore under mysterious circumstances; it is the last time he is seen in public before his death.
1929 – The Kingdom of Serbs, Croats and Slovenes is renamed to Kingdom of Yugoslavia, "Land of the South Slavs".
1932 – Iraq gains independence from the United Kingdom.
1935 – Second Italo-Abyssinian War: Italy invades Ethiopia under General de Bono.
Random Country Picker
orph.link/random

>News
CK2 DD 25/09
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/1046202
EU4 DD 19/09
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/1044623

>Archive (mods only)
mega.nz/#F!plMxFYTB!sn9MTrvJ0tYjWSHgM8CZow

>Where to get these games
hastebin.com/raw/moqugasume

>Mods
>> READ THIS FIRST.
pastebin.com/cCdcev76

>>[EU4] - /gsg/ and Taxes v0.1
pastebin.com/XUtVVm3k

>>[HoI3] - Flavormod 1.1.2
pastebin.com/7ZBm2K3V

>>[CK2] - After The End
github.com/notalbanian/postapoc

>>[V2] - Historical Project Mod 0.3.8.4 - 05/09/2017
pastebin.com/66gpxbKk

>>[V2] - Napoleon's Legacy v0.3.1.7
pastebin.com/sN1g69sr

>>[V2] Alternative Flag Pack V10
pastebin.com/PRQH8vcV

Old Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

Veeky
archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/19696209/#19697379
twitter.com/AnonBabble

RnI is pathetic

He pretends to be so mature and professional though.

Put your trip back on, alex.

Stop ban evading You dirty faggot

HPM is pathetic

Due to recent events, Bombermod will return to development tomorrow

t. Bomber

Why did he get banned?
How did you see all of his posts?

So HPM contributes by both making new threads and making a mod, what's so bad about that?

Veeky Forums.org/bans

>this fucking damage control
It's over alex, time to fuck off to reddit

t. HPM & R&I

t. Alex grandi aka akrometha aka R&I aka HPM

So we just got incredibly lucky that he showed up on there?

real thread

>30 days without HPM
pretty funny to see him buttblasted but I want the new patch 2bh

Stop it.
I'm not fucking HPM.
You people should just be grateful for everything he has done over the years.If it wasn't for him, both Victoria and /gsg/ would have died long ago.

This.

"""Lucky""""
based mods

see

based turkroach that can't press space after period bro

Ahahahahahahahahahaha
It can't get any more pathetic than this.

Mods cleary did it on purpose. They even added his trip to his /x/ post. I think they were on him for a while, this isn't the first time this happened. I think it started when they started to delete the R&I first posts.
You are pathetic HPM. I'm not playing your mod anymore. Kill yourself.

Nah, something weird went on
See

archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/19696209/#19697379
The /x/ post doesn't have his trip.
If he did get banned it must have been a mistake.

It wasn't a mistake you filthy faggot, mods can see that it's the same IP but We can't, so they added the trip to the post so You can see it's the same person

This is your excuse? Arrogant third world shitter

Yeah, what other choice do you have?
Horse factories?

Muslim is a really cool repigion. What would be the funnest muslimic country to play as in the HPM mod? Saudi Arabia?

How could you ban evade with the same IP?

Do you have any proof of that?
Anyone could fake a trip, and there is no reason why the mods would want to make it so ""You can see it's the same person"".

>post with your trip from an IP
>post in another thread with the same IP
>get banned
>post with a different IP but the same trip
woah
I mean in the Veeky Forums.org/bans page. You can see the trip there because mods think it's the same person: see above

>lmao only HPM is good what else would you play, PDM? xD
Another famous HPM tactic. Someone already said he is making a new overhaul mod, I'm gonna wait for that one.

So HPM used the same trip on /x/. Case closed. Get over it.

Too much of s coincidence desu

The /x/ post doesn't use the trip, check the archive.

Hey /gsg/ rate my CSA

>It was. All of HPM posts were deleted. If he made the OP, the thread would have been deleted too.
No, I don't think they would just randomly delete the thread just to ban one guy
Or maybe HPM didn't make the OP

Who?The jewish minimod guy?
Do you really think his mod is going to even get close to HPM, a mod based on community feedback and cooperation?Don't make me laugh.

see

Is there any way to change your CK2 custom empire's color whist playing?
I'm Portugal expanding into Africa because Alberto Barbosa and my custom Empire is a really ugly pink.

It's quite nice border-wise. Unfortunate that you didn't take all the Carribean Islands but it's quite understandable why you didn't.
The culture map will make it or break it though.

Are You fucking retarded? Let me explain it to You again
>Be HPM
>Post on /gsg/ with Your trip on from IP 111.111.1
>then post on /x/, without your trip, from IP 111.111.1
>get banned for shitposting on /x/
>Post on /gsg/ with your trip on, from IP 111.111.2
>mods know it's the same person because it's using the same trip
>he must be ban evading
>"oh no i got a 30 days vacation"

If it won't be an autistic mess made by a shitposting retard, than it's all good to me. Too much irrelevant shit ruined this mod anyway.

>ignoring the most important fact that he is R&I

what would be a good flag for a communist EU? i'm having trouble brainstorming and the red recolour of the EU flag is too boring

Does this mean I'll have to wait a month for the new version?

Did a pretty good job removing filthy Yankees and totally assimilating Afro-Americans. The free market kept me from dominating the Industry Score :(.

>still trying
Fuck off already HPMR&I

Yes, though maybe he could """get a friend to post for him"""
AKA ban evading

>mods know it's the same person because it's using the same trip
the /x/ post has no trip. When mods ban your trip, you can't use it anywhere, so it's impossible to ban evade while using your trip

It's really sad that after all this time I'm the only one reasonable enough to still defend the only good thing to come from this general besides AFPG

>hey guys looks like someone hacked my trip, this is my new trip now

How the fuck do you win the war? I can win the first Civil War but what about when they come back to restore order?

Wow You are stupid as shit.
Once HPM posts, they know his IP.
Then that IP gets banned (whether he was using his trip or not is irrelevant, he still has the same ip). Logically HPM shouldn't post anymore because his IP is banned right?
Well no, He posted again from a different IP, that means He was ban evading. They know that it was Him, because they knew his IP when he used his trip, and they knew that IP was banned. Now HPM was posting with a different IP (AKA ban evading).
Does that makes sense to You or are You disabled?

He is HPM. He just cleared his cache and switched IPs. He is desperately trying to defend himself, but its far too late now.

We need a final solution to the grandi problem

>wheeling WVA sticking up through ohio
i do not like this border

>Alex posts on /gsg/ with IP 111.11 and trip !!gex
>Alex posts on /x/ with IP 111.11 and no trip
>IP 111.11 gets banned on all boards for a day
>trip !!gex posts again, with IP 111.12
>wow what the fuck, the IP using this trip is different now, he must be ban evading
do you understand now or do I have to keep repeating myself

>because they knew his IP when he used his trip,
None of the posts banned has a trip besides hpm's own post. Tripfags can't ban evade with trips.

holy fuck they're discussing tripfags like a bunch of old women

Holy shit You are dumb as fuck
see >Alex posts on /gsg/ with IP 111.11 and trip !!gex
>Alex posts on /x/ with IP 111.11 and no trip
>IP 111.11 gets banned on all boards for a day
>trip !!gex posts again, with IP 111.12
in other words
>!!gex posts with IP 111.11
>IP 111.11 gets banned for random shnit
>!!gex posts again
WHAT IS SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND YOU FUCKING BRAINLET
pic related is You

See

I think it's safe to say that if you weren't sure if you should wait for the next version of HPM before starting a new save or not, don't bother waiting.

Gex is so butthurt right now He probably won't even work on His mod for a week lmao

wtf Alex not only hates native americans but is also a mysoginist I hate him now

>Alex posts 1 week ago with IP 111.1 and trip
>Alex posts 3 hours ago with IP 111.1 and no trip
>gets banned
>Alex posts 1 hours ago with IP 111.2 and trip
>gets banned again
there You go shitter
Never reply to my posts again retard

You chased away every single modder this community had, when will you be satisfied to ruin everything for everyone just for your sick pleasure?

You did it to yourself you faggot, domineering the thread with your r&i bullshit

Umm mods I think he is ban evading again

>post this on reddit
>they stop playing his mod because muh mysoginist asshole
And that's how you get rid of reddit.

Let's say HPM quit, what will you do?
Will you masturbate for having satisfied for a few minute the empty hole that is your life?
just kys

HAhahah holy shit Alex is fucking pathetic

Do that again and I'll rescind your trip priviledges, Hitermod. I'm not fucking around.

Why are you still trying? You aren't the only good modder.
Based

Whooops forgot to turn off my trip :^)

>Being a sad, disgusting human being that has to cause drama to feel pleasure
Destroying /gsg/ makes you feel powerful?

AFP, it's clear that you are the only good contributor in this general, please release a statement on this whole HPM is R&I issue.

>hpm/r&i acts like a fucking faggot and takes over the thread
>gets called out
>"waaah stop trying to kick out modders"
Please fucking kill yourself R&I

Not anybody here but t.Alex and his Grandi Youth kicked out more modders than anybody else here combined

>mentally disabled kid with no life has to samefag so hard, desperately trying to kick a good modder out
90% of the "it's to pathetic" posts it's (You)

Just to make it clear, was Hitlermod being Hitlermod.

I won't take part in /gsg/ drama or threadwars or whatever is going on, I've said this in the past.

>Destroying /gsg/
When was /gsg/ ever good? I've been gone for months, just came back in the last 15 minutes to find it just as I left it.

Recruit more Dixie Soldiers than Yankee, because those are the lines the military shift occurs under. Have a couple Yankee troops just to kill off and then all you should face are mobilized troops. After that make sure to snag states from Mexico and pass reforms for immigrants. Killing them in the Sierra Mountains and the Appalachians did the trick for me + allying France, which curiously didnt get along with Russia in my game.

Cant have a real CSA without WVA. Thats honestly just an after effect of retarded state borders though, nothing I can do.

I couldn't care less how good is your mod. You destroyed /gsg/ with your R&I bullshit, retard.

Then tell me without your trip what you think
please

>please
Well if you insist
He's a fag for ruining the thread for literally years
pure autism

Just to make it clear the following post are all Me:

>HPM and R&I both get banned for ban evasion because they're the same person
>we're STILL using an HPM&I thread
Holy shit, how is this "community" so retarded?

Remember when R&I kicked good alt history mods out of the OP and the archive because it was made by some shitposter from a discord? I guess the same logic doesn't apply to you right, HPM?

I still can't believe HPM is a pedophile.

HPM is the only decent modder nowadays, I hope this will be forgotten by next week.

How's robmod? I don't care about Rob himself, I just want to know if the mod is alright or if it's just meme shit like PDM.

someone even made a legitimate thread but it got pruned

Hello grandi youth

It's terrible. But if you want a fast placed game where you can blob like a retard and everything assimilates in a few decade it can be fun I guess.

wtf i hate talex now

>I hope this will be forgotten by next week.
What should be forgotten?
That He was ban evading or that he's an /x/tard

Did that one dude who was trying to convert DoD from PDM to HPM ever finish or no? the political situation in DoD was pretty alright but I just couldn't play it with all the new dumb RGOs and needless bloat that PDM adds.

How new are you? This will NEVER be forgotton. HPM is R&I and he ban evades. This will go down in history forever.