Did these guys just described how to create an anarchocapitalist community?

Wow! I am amazed with this job... is this possible? I mean... it looks VERY legit... but am I missing something? Because if they are correct, then this thing can be started tomorrow!

The system they described IT'S ACTUALLY AN ANARCHOCAPITALISM!!!
HERE: memeticprincipalityofkek.club/index.php?msg=1;topic=1.0

And here they described how to start it, and it looks POSSIBLE!
memeticprincipalityofkek.club/index.php?topic=40.msg259

I'm proud I was in the thread where the original "hey, what if we try to start our own country?" question came up and it rolled from there.

I know it's been suggested many times before but I was glad I was there for the one time they stuck with it.

What do you think about the system as it is described? I think it would work

yeah it could work

True! It will show you how someone can easily scam you and get away with it in that perfect system!

also, >>[b]ethereum[/b]

what is wrong with ethereum?

This is a REALLY good idea. I've been considering the same thing, but backing the coin in LAND is the kind of thing that could take this coin from being good to great.

I agree... imagine, Manhattan was sold for 24 usd. .. can you imagine how much would the coins/shares worth today if they had adopted this system?

I'm not sure if this fits in the plans, buy I know /out/ has looked at buying land for camping and forming and general >innawoods many a time. I belive /k/ has as well. It might be worth reaching out to other boards like them later on in the process. I don't think /k/ or /out/ would fuck this up too much. /pol/ on the other hand

>It might be wo
Well for what i'm seeing in the discord, they want to start a technological hub. In fact, the document talks about 200 mm investment.

In the discord they have told me they don't want to start as cavemans or like the guy of the youtube channel "Primitive technology".

I asked where does the 200mm figure come from, and they guy who is in charge told me it is the investment that required the most large Shopping Mall Resort in Europe to be built.

Pic related is what he told me.

First time i have read about this type of system but it seems to me that they did not explain how this system would prevent corruption and stop it from becoming monopolized. The same way that businesses are often forced to sell to there bigger competitors (even if currency is based on a measurable thing like a piece of land which in itself is not always a constant resource because would a piece of land with sand be equal to one with fertile ground ?) and absolute power corrupts. Somme other problems that are not addressed: how would this actually change (fix) the low birth rates since this is caused by fulfillment in other areas as well as their being no need for parents to create extra sources of income. So unless the idea is to create a crappy society so people will try find purpose by having children as well as having need for them i don't see how they solved this problem now if they just want to prevent other ideologies from dominating there (libertarian) views without doing something about the birth rates then how would they be able to make sure these ideologies would not spread in to there system ore would be brought in during the creation of this new land when its not yet divided by the buyers. That is probably one of the most questionable things about this hole idea is how you choose who is allowed to buy a piece of land at the very start. They say they would do all kinds of test but you can easily lye about your ideology. And who is overseeing these tests and deciding who gets in how do we know that this person ore group of people are fair and know what they are talking about. I also wonder how inheritance would work in this system.
I might be completely wrong but at first glance there seem to be a lot of unresolved problems and a lot of new ones.
(excuse me for my bad English)

And this

It is not a centralization of power but a decentralization. The power is hold in the shareholders hand, who can fire the board. Shareholders are also residents... it is very intelligent.

Fertility rates are falling since woman has the right to vote. Worldwide. This is because they vote liberal stuff that rises taxation.

These are all obviously posters from the forum coming here to shill.
OP is particularly obvious about it, using weak clickbait techniques.

You type like a fucking drooling retard

Lol of course I'm registered in the forum now, i'm even talking with the creator on discord. I have stressed that here and here I like the idea, simply as that. What's wrong about this?

This plan doesn't make any sense.
How do you back a currency with land? Land isn't fungible; one square meter is not exactly like every other square meter. How do we decide which square meters belong to me and which belong to you and which belong to Muhammad and which belong to Shkreli?

And if the coins don't represent actual ownership, then they are essentially shares in a business, except without all of the laws and regulations that make shares trustworthy.

Stop shilling your bad idea.

The plan was already succesfully implemented in Germany in 1923 with the Rentenmark and stopped the Hyperinflation. Land is not fungible, but the coins are. What backs the cryptocurrency is not land but "the right to own land". Its not a new idea and it does work.

LOL FUCKTARD, ITS NOT MY IDEA AND I'M NOT SHILLING I'M JUST IN FUCKING LOVE WITH THE CONCEPT. FUCK YOU.

The Rentenmark wasn't backed by land, it was backed by mortgages. The Rentenbank owned mortgages and the Rentenmark nominally derived its value from the value of the mortgages.

>What backs the cryptocurrency is not land but "the right to own land".
But you plan to sell 33x more coins than you have land to back it, and in any case your land isn't worth very much to begin with.
You are effectively selling shares in a business, except that the business does not yet exist.

>I'M JUST IN FUCKING LOVE WITH THE CONCEPT.
You must be retarded then, because it's a terrible idea.

>33x more coins
what the fuck are you saying? have you entered the forum? They are selling the same exact amount of coins.

From the forum:
>if we choose to live in Wyoming (You can see the location here) then we will own 10,710.41 hectares of land which means we will create the exact amount of 107,104,100 coins

Notice that 10,710.41 hectares ARE 107,104,100 square meters. They are creating the same. Where do you get the x33 from?

Read The plan seems to be to dilute the coins by releasing more of the massive premine every time they need to raise more money.

I think you have it wrong. They are selling 2.95% of the coins but they will own 100% of the land. You are correct here:
>You are effectively selling shares in a business, except that the business does not yet exist.
But I suppose they will all sign an agreement since its like a kickstarter. They are chipping in to buy the land.

>They are selling 2.95% of the coins but they will own 100% of the land
But when they sell more of their premine it will mean there will be more coins than there is land to back it. It would effectively be a share dilution, and they'd have to dilute constantly to raise more money. Early adopters are guaranteed to get screwed.

>But I suppose they will all sign an agreement since its like a kickstarter.
Kickstarter is notorious for being full of scammers. This would have even less oversight.

You haven't opened the forum yet, have you?
They premine 107,104,100 coins which equals 107,104,100 square meters
They sell the 2.95% which are 3,159,642 coins for $1.87 each.
So they are rising $5,908,530 which pays the land.

Now they have the whole plot, and 103,944,458 coins more. Each one of those coins back 1sq meter, there aren't more coins than sq meters. I don't know where do you get that from.

Then they set another milestone, and sell the coins needed to increase the value of the land with that milestone. The more built is the infrastructure of the city the more valuables are the coins. Because the coins also represent the right to settle.

For the record: I like the concept too XDD

>Kickstarter is notorious for being full of scammers. This would have even less oversight.
It depends on how they are going to do the legal stuff. In the forum they ask for lawers. It is the first skill they are seeking for.

>You haven't opened the forum yet, have you?
No, I haven't.

>They premine 107,104,100 coins which equals 107,104,100 square meters
Now I understand. They value each coin at 33 square meters to start with, and then dilute them to 1 square meters. That's a bit less retarded, but it's still massive inflation. It also means we are trusting insiders to hold almost the entire coin supply in the beginning, when the investment is riskiest.

The whole point of a cryptocurrency is that it's supposed to be trustless, but this system is designed around placing a huge amount of trust in total strangers. Do any of them have any kind of experience in business or government? Is there a business plan? Will they pay dividends, and if so, in what form, in what amount, and how often? If not, what do I gain by investing apart from another risky altcoin?

Probably you are the type of person that would invest later on if the system works, so I think you should just relax and see what happens :)

Early adopters do have to pay more but in the forum he argues that there is no dilution since last buyers are buying 1sq meter of a city already built. This is similar to what was saying. Manhattan was bought for $24 when it was a piece of mud, now 1sq of manhattan is much more expensive.

>The whole point of a cryptocurrency is that it's supposed to be trustless, but this system is designed around placing a huge amount of trust in total strangers

This is why I say they have to do the legal stuff properly before puting any money. But if we're talking about the concept... I like it :)

No, there is absolutely dilution. The share of the total land represented by own coin decreases gradually over time, from 33 square meters to 1 square meter. The value of the land will have to increase 33,000% for the initial investors to break even; that would be an increase from 5.9 million to 194.7 million.

>But if we're talking about the concept... I like it :)
But why? As I've said already, this is just an IPO with far fewer guarantees, no regulations, and no proof that the company will ever even exist, much less turn a profit.

Because at the end of the day I will own 535 square meters for $1000, if the project is well done, I mean if there is legal paperwork, I like the idea. There is no turn of a profit, you are building a place to live in. That's the profit. The forum says so here:

>The goal is to design a way for humans to interact, on a planet of remarkably limited size, without violence. Especially organized violence.

>In our case, the system would be managed, like any other large business, by dividing logical ownership into shares. Each share has one vote, and the shareholders elect a board, which hires and fires managers. This business’s customers are its residents. A profitably-managed state will, like any business, serve its customers efficiently and effectively. Misgovernment equals mismanagement.

>There will be no direct profit from having a share because this incentivizes taxation to the MPoK's own citizens. Instead of that, we are creating a land-linked resource, this is to jumpstart a cryptocurrency which will be backed with one square meter of land in the MPoK per coin. Shares to vote will be given to those who exchange currency for land (And will always be linked to that land, so when you sell the land, you transfer the shares).

>So this way, the profit comes not from the robbery of the effort of the residents but from the increase on the value of land, which drives an increase on the value of our cryptocurrency. Even more important, there are no foreign shareholders with a right to vote and with the intent to take over the system, but there are foreign coinholders who profit from our success, so they are willing to trade with us.

>Now the interests of the shareholders are identical. They all want one thing: for MPoK to be as profitable as possible. This is a frictionless design.

wait, what

did a real ancap designed all that shit?
he doesn't understand basic economics, like, holy shit

to start a country from scratch you need to gain independence from the local state's sovereignty

sovereignty is a right to initiate coercion at will, it literally allows actions framed against laws for plebs, like stealing, kindnaping and so on

Look at the liberland project, they're starting by gaining recognition by other states, because otherwise their project is going to be violated, not once, but systematicaly because that's what states do

Kekcoin's worth, even if it's based on land, isn't going to be unlinked to that land's value. Their thread makes the jewish argument that when 97% of the coins are spent on claiming land, the rest of coins would become more valuable. That's bullshit, it would still cost the same as the land, obviously the land in a city is more expensive than a agricultural land but that's about it.

There's no way to start a civilization from scratch because you can't defend yourself from other entities agresion.

the middle man is even more dumb and jewish than I thought, he's actually selling the coins before purchasing the land

any talk about refunds if the projects goes wrong? well, no, he's just an autist