imgur.com/a/wZ4tJ/layout/grid
imgur.com/a/AvobE

>Fancy Builds
mega.nz/#!bBhX0QzY!DaLnBdlZzVM7QOMKDpiCZM2GUaH0SQFDhe-RMNBWeWs

>Wave banks - music replacement
drive.google.com/open?id=0B5VFAiJ5n4-SQU5Id0l6YklQam8

>Texture replacements
drive.google.com/open?id=0B5VFAiJ5n4-SM2dHT20xTWlieGc

>OP pasta. Please use the info from this link when creating new threads.
pastebin.com/raw/se62yVZG

Went page 10, AND BEYOND!

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Terraria/comments/742l8z/lagoona_aquarium_admissionsentrance_hall/
pastebin.com/e3vwJb0E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Probably a poor time to start a thread, i'm about to go to sleep, but fuck it. Jesus, take the wheel!

Rolling cus i want to play a class, gimmicks are gay

Whats the best mod for a summoner run

Summoner's Association

>strawpoll.me/4613115

Crimson vs Corruption

Which do you prefer and why?

Good night, time for death

Server!

Post your accomplishments in the past 24 hours, no matter how big or small. I just fished up my first green jellyfish bait, so I now have a cute jellyfish in my room.

why does everyone call pre-hardmode that instead of easy mode or I don't know

Why does my TmodLoader run smoother than the vanilla version

I havent been able to play in the past 48 hours but the last things i did do in terraria was make the drill containment unit, completed making a cellphone and just finished making every stardust item.

Because that's not an easymode
That's an original mode

It's literally called pre-hardmode.

>Hard mode
>Expert Mode, which has nothing to do with Hard Mode
Why didn't Red or Cenx or someone take five seconds to come up with better names for these?

why not softmode

Did they ever add demonite paint/dye yet?

Making new monsters with mods is a bitch. Really wish there were mods that I could properly extract and look into, but they're all locked to where tmodloader won't extract their files. Shit ain't easy, and I just wanna make some annoying enemies.

Anyone know a mod that adds monsters, and lets you disassemble it? Cause I really want to make more monsters.

That would just add more confusion with "Softcore and Hardcore"

Are you coding mods by just copying other peoples shit? What do you mean here.

I want to code basic enemies; zombies, sharks, worms, whatever. I'm not aiming for crazy shit, just to make enemies that are more diverse without them being simple texture edits. For example, Sharkron that spawn naturally with higher stats in hard mode, or Demon Eyes that look like Retinizer that also fire lasers like Gastropods. Nothing over the top, just mostly copy/paste jobs of default enemies with different stats.

>Are you coding mods by just copying other peoples shit?
Copying/modifying other people's shit is like the number one way to get into dabbling with anything coding related.

didn't mean it as an insult. I've been thinking about modding but i have no coding experience.

Guy you quoted earlier here. I think using "shit" made your post seem sarcastic. Can't tell emotion or intention through text alone, after all. What the guy said is right though; copying from what's established is how you learn quickly, and that's what I'm going for since I just want simple stuff. I still have yet to find any mods with monsters in them that let me extract their files though, fuck. Why are people so stingy with this kind of thing?

Of all the games to have a crossover, Terraria and Chivalry...
Chivalry is a fun game, i wonder if it still has a playerbase

So did they want to go with "wake me up when September ends" theme for this update? They obviously failed since we got no update at the end of September.

horsebenis

>Leveled update
>now gives experience for mining and fishing again
Well fug I guess I'll have to do another run with that mod soon.

Any estimate/news when the update is?

>get to hell, mine hellstone for a bit and make the Night's Edge
>also upgrade the Zanbat Sword
>the sword deals a lot more damage than the edge because of its attack speed
Donator items were a mistake.

>there's a mod called Succubi's Wrath in the browser
>I can finally get raped by succs in Terraria
oh baby

C U T E!

finally beat thorium's last boss on expert without buffs or arena

nebula armor ftw

What is your favorite vanilla item?

was this made by who i think it was

Idk, it was made by someone in the last thread

why my peanus weenus of course :)

Rolling.

horsecock

why is thorium literally the best mod

Is there an updated version of this?
Should we make one?

Boss Checklist mod

>Calamity being usable with other mods
>Tremor being playable
Good times.

I didn't leave mushroom for storage

Ugliest accessory and the waifus aren't even cute.

snek

Help I'm having too much fun modding in sharks with really shitty coding.

but can you fuck them?

They have perfectly good gills, so I don't see why not.

I want to get fekked by snek

Are there any mods that add a new boss AI? I'm so sick of all the reskins with more hp.

All of Thorium's bosses have pretty unique patterns, if that's what you're looking for.

I think something like that is nigh impossible with the current Terraria engine.
That's why we need Terraria 2

lava jhen mohran

>Defense is now a 1:1 ratio
>Minimum damage you can take is 20
Would it be worth investing in now?

yes

also buff worm scarf to reduce damage taken by 50% and endurance potion to reduce damage taken by 30%

Jesus Christ..

Is it like this for everyone?

Those are cute, i like em.

I get some PnB Rock youtube channel, as well as what's in the above google search. This is ridiculous.

Is modding this game as easy as Mount and Blade was?

Why wouldn't it? Google takes the image, searches the internet for matches, finds loads of matches in Terraria General and notices the word "horse" is often associated with this image.

Now stop posting

Fuck no. Shit's extremely fickle, there's almost no reliable guides that explain in detail, and you have to know C# to even have a chance at making things work. Even worse is that mod creators hide their code so you can't see how they do things. Even something as simple as making an accessory is a nightmare, and I'm speaking from experience since I can't get my accessory to load in the game. It just keeps crashing, and googling the error brings me nowhere. If you REALLY want to mod, your best bet is to either just download pre-existing mods and play with those, or shell out hours of your life trying to quickly learn C#.

Fug. I still might try it if I get bored enough.

reddit.com/r/Terraria/comments/742l8z/lagoona_aquarium_admissionsentrance_hall/

Is this really such an amazing build as everyone's saying, Veeky Forums? I'm not seeing it.

>Now stop posting
wow, rude dude

Forgot pic.

Eh

ExampleMod. The one made by the creator of TModLoader.

What does that mod even do?

I just don't understand what gets massive upvotes and why.

I think its pretty good. Im not a builder though so idk. Also, does anyone here even use that sub?

Your thoughts?

>calamity
thinking of suicide

How difficult do you think it is to create mods for terraria? Kind of want to make one but I;m not sure if it's worth the commitment.

Same here. I made one back in the tAPI days, but i'm pretty sure its much more difficult now.

>calamity

Why is the board so active at this time of day? Americans? Which countries are awake now?
I can't into timezones

Anyone confident enough to look in the decompiled files and help me figure something out? I can't seem to find the right projectileID for the Baby Eater pet. I've tried "BabyEater", "eater", and "175", all three of which are exactly what is used in the decompiled files, but none of those work when using them as references in a mod. I just want to create a baby eater pet with a different sprite, and it's not working no matter what I try.

>tfw my building has cockroaches again
Fuck my life. I just want to fucking die already. Sorry for the blogpost.

using Terraria.ID;
ProjectileID.BabyEater

Post your source code, or follow the guides in the tmodloader github wiki.

try changing Projectile175.xnb for changing the sprite

>Wearing armor that allows you to use gravity effect at anytime
>get high stressed enough to where you get confused
>randomly flip upside-down

Lovely

I've tried BabyEater, and it doesn't work. Here's my code;
pastebin.com/e3vwJb0E

The error I get is as follows;
>error CS1061: 'Terraria.Player' does not contain a definition for 'BabyEater' and no extension method 'BabyEater' accepting a first argument of type 'Terraria.Player' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

All I did was change "ZephyrFish" to "BabyEater", and I am using an old sprite I did a while back, pic related.

I already have all the sprites unpacked, which took way too damn long to do.

That line has nothing to do with the ProjectileID. The field for whether the player has a Zephyr Fish is "ZephyrFish", and the field for whether the player has a eater is "eater".
In any case, you should not be touching those values, since you are making a new pet, not overriding an existing pet.
If you are not referencing ExampleMod, you should be. There are examples of most tmodloader capabilities in there.