Last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

yogile.com/31bpi6d45
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Olivia is shit.

Olivia's big butt.

Olivia is a slut

Best and Cutest dancer

I want Olivia to sit on my face so that my vision is nothing butt her massive, huge derriere.

Suffocated by Olivia's gigantic BUTT!

what will be the first non-olivia post?

Choking Aqua!

Cute, aren't they? They're like mother and daughter.
It's a shame that I'll have to kill them.

This is your son, Prince Shigure of the Silent Kingdom of Valla

Doot.

Olivia is cute.

>Doing my Ike/Soren Dragon's dogma playthrough on PS4
>Fucked up and made Ike the player character and chose mage
>got Soren, made him fighter
>Now it's this massive buff dude in robes with huge arms casting spells as this tiny lithe fuccboi tanks shit and grabs enemies like mad

That ugly loser isn't mine.

why does she look so bored

What can /feg/ tell me about this Arch guy? He seems like a complete autistic faggot. For reference, he's the creator of Elibian Nights, a fanfic sequel hack for FE7, and he voiced Siegfried in TLP as well.

DELET

Do we know if Warriors flopped or not yet

That sounds more fun.

>shadow dragon re-re-remake
>it's an rtt like Mark of Chaos or Shadow of the Hones Rat

I WANT TO DISOWN SHIGURE! DIVORCING AZURA! HAVING HIM LOSE HIS MOM BY PLAYING THE NON REVELATIONS ROUTES!

Rank 1,100 with only 4834 seems a little high for 2~ days in. Usually most t19s blow out day 1. Are the infantry units causing lower scores maybe?

Kita can draw gorgeous and cute women but she can't draw sexy women. Prove me wrong.

great now drill is going to ruin the thread doing the same thing he did over SoV

I was going to play Vestaria, but apparently it's getting translated so I'm going to wait.
You are going to buy the translation, aren't you fellow Kagalad?

Autism.

rah

Yes, I adopted him after his parents Kaze and Azura both tragically died in Birthright.

WTF is TLP?

Olivia is a person. Prove me wrong.

Conquest is legiitmately fun, if easy to trivialize (but what FE isn't?). I like every FE game except Gaiden.

Easiest place to do virion quest outside of the special maps?

Media Create should update tomorrow.

55k (lol

Honestly, it is. I'm gonna break canon even further and go Magick Archer but it's hilarious seeing this dynamic.

>tfw still no shota dancer Nils in Heroes

The Last Promise. A shitty romhack that featured /feg/'s favorite edgy myrm, Kelik.

>Want to pull Olivia because her new art is significantly better than the old art.
>Colorless, meaning I have to dredge through every piece of shit healer, dagger, and archer in the game.
>No time to grind for orbs until the month is like half over.
Fucking hell IS clean up colorless already. I can't justify pulling for literally any colorless unit because of how much shit is clogging up the pool.

>Implying

Of course I'm gonna buy Melody's game!

The last promise

Me too, but I liked SoV a lot.

>4650
Am I getting to tier 19

All SoV did was show that some games are better off not being faithfully recreated.

>Getting units killed
>In fucking Birthright
(lol

Album user here, /feg/ Sprite Album yogile.com/31bpi6d45

Feel free to add if anything's missing

Why is ninian about to dab?

Drill loves Warriors though?

Kaze and Azura both die from story related reasons

Tier 19 is around 4700+, tier 20 is about 4810+

Not canon.

Which Fire Emblem characters are destroyed by years of unspoken verbal abuse?

you shouldn't even bother playing arena if you don't have a team that can get 4800 this late into the game

Nobody tell him.

Damn you.

>voiced Siegfried
THIS DIVINE LIGHTNING SHALL PIERCE THE SKIES

Is Act 1 Dracoshield worth restarting the whole map for? I didn't know the chancellor leaves after Slayde is defeated.

As someone who actually enjoyed a few segments of Elibian Nights, I had no idea the creator was such a cunt to the slightest criticism.

>private
Can't see or add shit captain

>Private album
Uhm...

>this meme again.
I didn't realize support bonuses, forging and weapon skills, etc. were in the original Gaiden.

>Drill loves Warriors though?
Not really since warriors doesn't have Tharja in it.

Dancer bonus units are killing the scores of nearly everyone. Catria and Alphonse are the highest scoring bonus units on that list, but my scores are still mediocre since I run both mage fliers and Caeda on my core flier team. I could probably do better by swapping out S.Corrin for Tana or something if I wanted, but it doesn't seem like that'll be necessary.

>An actual died in the blue kagafag
Time for some self-reflection!
Also, FUCK, I LOVED ECHOES
Just started my most recent playthrough, are you really insinuating it's bad in this image and that //obviously// both 13 and 14 are better? Because I liked a lot of awakening but I just can't agree man. Fuck you if you're perpetuating your shitty opinion as fact/"mature consensus"

Clarisse, canonically.

>Kaze and Azura both die from story related reasons
Holy shit i didn't even remembered the Kaze bullshit and Birthright story i though you were talking about the units itself

beep beep shit taste coming through

Not worth it.

It's probably the dancers and their low BST. That, and maybe people are still holding off on arena because of the error.

And glad to see you've been repaired!

Is bow lyn still broken without horse memes?

Some people on 2ch are saying 55k on Switch but that's unconfirmed.

I hope it sells a modest amount so we get a sequel that isn't just a Fates circlejerk. I want characters like Linde and Hector and Ike and Mia and Black Knight in it.

The grinding sure was.
And the boredom.
And the maps.
The fuckup rewind is new.

Possibly. I got in with 4600 something last time I think. Don't quote me on that though because it's also possible that I'm just remembering wrong.

Nice revisionism. Get back to blowing your beaner bf.

You're just below the cutoff point. You could probably get away with it though

>you shouldn't bother playing a source of feathers and orbs if you don't have the resources to get to x rank
Is someone butthurt they can't keep T20?

t. Drill

Yeah, its important to note that Kaze is the only gen 1 father who can actually die - the rest all retreat even in Classic mode, since IS is too lazy to rewrite some paralogue dialogue.

I just reseted the thing like 10 times but after Lukas promote and you give him the draco shiel he become a unkillable tank
You can get one on Celica act 4 too

He does. He was the retard spamming how SoV flopped and that Warriors would sell more and it backfired.

>beep beep
>no sheep

>Exalted Falchion
>hey guys how do we make this redesign of an iconic weapon even worse
>make it a glowstick consisting of contrasting colours
at least it's not nearly as bad as the Awakening Armdas or Tryfing

All these anons who like canas makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside.

Is 51/42 offensive stats with swift sparrow, Sacae's blessing, and Mulagir broken?

Who's your cleric? Elice?

What's that layer you forgot to cut out at the top?

It may not be canon but it's still drawn by Senri.

>are you really insinuating it's bad in this image and that //obviously// both 13 and 14 are better?

No no, I loved Echoes, and this is coming from someone who loathed Gaiden. Heck I'm even thinking of replaying Gaiden and judging it with a more mature eye now that I experienced Echoes. That pic is mostly bait because I have to deal a lot with the Kagashitters I mentioned there though. It was just a way to try and bait the kids into being less of spergs, they're like dumb little brothers for me, so I want to see them grow up even if a bit

Seems like you need to git gud.

She's essentially a regular archer with better movement outside of full horse teams(which is still pretty annoying). It's usually because people like pairing her with Reinhardt that teams with her on them are troublesome to deal with, and even outside of full horse teams they still insist on it for their defense teams.

HEY Y'ALL HOWS ABOUT EVERYONE POST PICTURES OF YOUR CUTIES

POST THE CUTEST CUTIE YOU GOT!

Whoops, try now :P

rape Olivia

She doesn't excite easy.

>people still haven't realized that we never got a new GHB last month because they gave us a free Brave Hero instead

yeah
It's a shame she shows up in two games and is barely playable in either but I really appreciate her role as a catalyst of Marth's character

That's the top bit of Canas' hair oopsie

Clarine is cute! CUTE!

Just do a yolo roll, you'll get her.

It's 4820 now. BK boosted the average hilariously enough.

Reposting my EASY MODO TT method from last thread for those curious.

I learned this from the previous TT events. Especially with the introduction of the x3 bonus twice a day, this method is pretty good. If you are able to complete the most difficult TT mode, it's definitely worth doing THAT twice a day just for the additional bonus for the effort of only one run of the most challenging trials, but I've been feeling too lazy lately to do that even.

However, I checked the math and a run that you complete with your first party (A for survival) and with reasonable moves used (A for speed), on Hard 5 with a 40% bonus unit used will net you exactly 441 points.

If you do that for both of the x3 bonus of the day as your run, you will get 1323 points for each of them, for a total of 2646 points. That's for just the first two battles of the day.

If you do that for all 14 days you will get 37044 points just from the first two battles every day.

Assuming perfect stamina usage, so no wasted stamina either due to time-out or for doing any other content, you can get each day worth of 288 stamina regenerated in 24 hours time.

So that is how much you can spend each day. Each run of Hard 5 is 20 stamina, so two uses brings you down to 248 stamina left for the day. So that means you can do 12 other regular runs each day.

12 x 441 = 5292
Do that for all 14 days, you get: 74088

Add 37044 for just the first two bonus point missions on Hard 5 with 74088 for perfect stamina usage on Hard 5 and you get 111132 total potential points for perfect EASY MODO.

That's enough so that you can lose a few games, get an imperfect score, miss a few stamina points, and consume maybe one or two stamina potions if you need to catch up to achieve 100k points at the end of the TT event while never having to be extremely attentive to the game or requiring you to furiously spam TT with stamina potions to catch up.

Taking it EASY MODO all TT long for full 100k rewards master race.

Yes.
>strong stats all around, including 33 atk, 35 spd, and 28 res
>+3 spd from prf
>same prf lets her fuck over blade memes
>exclusive skill that lets her fuck over pretty much every DC unit
>innate Swift Sparrow, bringing her atk/spd to 51/42
>innate Atk Smoke, which activates after any battle, is icing on the cake
BLyn is versatile powerhouse, and will probably be the best bow for a long, long time.

Wrong, did you see his constant autism a few threads ago? Exactly the same as SoV

Reminder people only ship lord/girl pre fe12 because the lord is their self insert and they want they're waifu.

>game''s boring capt
>"lele git gud"
How do you even get to that? It's not like it's even hard when you have Gargoyle repellant and Sabre on your side.