>Almost always have to come in on weekends at random times to fix things
>Can't take paid time off until I've worked for a year
>Unpaid time off is frowned upon
>Don't even really enjoy my job, was just after the money
>Friends of mine who work $10/hr jobs part time seem more happy than I am

What do I do? I'm only 20 and I feel like it's only gonna get worse from here

>Pay is fantastic (65k)

such is the life of the wagecuck

Stick around to rack up 2+ years experience, shop around for other jobs.

Pay or hours are almost definitely going to be better.

Have you tried reading Saint Augustine's Confessions?

Let it lead you down the path of the philosophical minds of the past.

Find a way to work the same amount as your $10/hr friends OP

Not bad for a 20 year old.

I would have done anything to make that at 20.

>save money
>get real estate license
>start investing in real estate
>make real estate money
>invest in other areas like stocks
>build more passive income

why would you get a real estate license

You need to figure out your passion and pursue it. I was in a vaguely similar position to you 2 years ago.

passions dont pay

>26
>25k

Kill me

I work in a shitty warehouse and even I get paid time off just given to me at the start. Also they're probably happier because despite making less money they also work less, which is less stress overall.

Stress of less money < stress of work

They can just ask for gibs from the government if they don't make enough.

slave away for a few years and buy a house somewhere you actually want to live. when your friend is still renting you could choose to work part time if you really want because you have what we call "equity". you're gonna be 20 for a while. it's just like high school. it sucks but just do it for four years and you're set.

user stay in it to get some expierence while saving it all and learn to trade equities in the meanwhile

65k isnt too great for 50-60 hr weeks
is that mandatory?

>Pay is fantastic (65k)
I mean
It's not bad
But it's definitely not fantastic.

Quit.

I was in your same boat and I quit. Great decision.

You have to realize a few things:

1) Your time is the most precious thing you have
2) It doesn't matter how much a job pays (to a point) if every second of it is misery than you are better off working somewhere else for peanuts
3) Companies like this are shit. They pull the old "well look what we're paying" card, and these kind of companies don't last and will have high turnover, and the employees that do stay will be ground into dust by the time they have done 10 or 20 years.

Do yourself a favor and just use this job as a linkedin/resume jump to a better company.

This. How long ago were these "wish I made that at 20" actually 20?

$65K is kind of lousy for 60 hour weeks that include on-call weekends. I'm going to guess IT, specifically operations?

this is the worst advice to ever become a meme

depends where OP lives. these kind of dick swinging statements are useless without a comparison to cost of living.

Your friends are happier because they have freedom. Even if they make less their lives aren't chained to a job.

>20 year old
That's fucking amazing for someone at 20

That's because you're too young to be an office slave. Spending the prime of your youth living like a 35 year old dad is incongruent. Do you even have a degree?

he can live in the middle of fucking kansas and it still not too great. giving up alot of his time and it's not making him happy. im 22 and live in bumblefuck and make that working 8 hr days + 3 weeks vacation that i can take whenever i want + all the other shit 401k match benefits etc

It's $19/hour. I made that at 25 a decade ago.

>$19/hour
Nigga what?

makes between 20-25 if he works 50-60 hr weeks all year

This. Working with middle age women in corporate office environment at 23 really fucked me up.

>65k pls

>truck driver on $25/h before OT
>$32 on OT
>50 hour weeks
>65k min

This guy. Seriously. I feel like I was happier when I was making $10/hr in Connecticut. Ignorance is truly bliss. I punched out on time(because I had to) and had the rest of the day to myself. Best time ever. But ultimately it was not a sustainable lifestyle. That was back when I was like 17-18. You have to figure out your value to your company and a way to manipulate that, it's the only way. Btw I'm 33 and my total comp(not straight cash, but about 94% of it) is around $125k on a high school diploma. Yes, I'm in IT. I only mention it to say that it can be done!

But it takes a lot of hours. You're the company's bitch. Your priorities don't mean anything in this case, you have a job to do, even on your "time off" whatever that means.

Save money to live on for 6 months and find a new gig. If you have a year experience in your field, you may be able to find a job elsewhere with ease. Do your research.

Same gig here, but I made 32k last year. Sure, I get paid to drive around all day smoking weeds and drinking brew with my supervisor, but I have a family and a household to maintain. I should be home teaching my son skills that will keep him from having to be a wage slave cuckold.

How so? I can share debt collector stories

This.

They've the most useless, backstabbing cunts that ever existed.

60000 dollars divided by 60 hours divided by 52 weeks equals $19.23/hour before taxes.

When life hamds u lemons say fuck the lemons and bail. Last job worked 84+ hours a week. All went to bills. Got pissed and fliped shit. Quit for comfy fuckoff job at half the money.

1 billion times happier.

Hard work ethic an raises for 3 years. I now make an assload more than my okd boss and dont do fuckall.

Helk i got paid 10 hours of overtime to sleep for 5 hours friday...

No shit. I broke 50k for the firat time last year and feel rich.

Getting mine for access to the mls and to save 6% on most of my dealz yo

This.

Save as much as you can so you can buy your freedom at 35.

This

This. Wish I'd gone a few more years of poor and free. Oh well having a house at 25 is pretty great guys right? :(

I broke 40k making $11 a fucking hour user. 65k is a godsend

Kek. Sup fellow Bumblefuckistan Kansasbro?

Fuck you OP, you're set for life. Quit your bitching and wait a couple years to find an even better job in the same field.