/ink/ - Splatoon General

Last thread: Redirect to current thread: splatoon.ink/ink/
- Splatoon 2 Map Rotation: splatoon2.ink/
- Booru: booru.splatoon.ink/

> News
- The latest Splatfest has been announced in Europe: Which side should toilet paper hang? Front or back? Starts October 7, 4pm CET.
- The latest Splatfest has been announced in Japan: Power or Stamina? Date and time to be announced.
- The Tenta Brella weapon has been released! Sub is Beakon, special is Bubble Blower.
-- nintendotreehouse.tumblr.com/post/165521794157/big-bad-brella

>Patch notes
- en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/27028/~/how-to-update-splatoon-2

> Big S2 Gear & Weapon list (contains unreleased weapons)
- leanny.github.io/splat2/

> List of possible main abilities for gear so far (contains unreleased gear)
- docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18ip1HahYq8DRZRgSEXoRqa915aThLXPb79AFF91HCe4/edit#gid=0

> Latest updates on what the Splatnet store is selling
- twitter.com/splatnetstore

> Resources
- pastebin.com/6UaR6zHL

> Wiki
- splatoonwiki.org/

> Loadout planner with weapons, gear, abilities, and stat calculations
- loadout.ink/

> View schedules for stages, Salmon Run, and current Splatnet gear
- splatoon2.ink/

> View Nintendo Switch online services on your PC
- github.com/OatmealDome/LoungeChair/releases/tag/v1.0.6422.34538

> Add your FC to the list of FC below:
- docs.google.com/forms/u/0/d/e/1FAIpQLSfrpLqYcIcxHjNbeVoBql4HDGqUseArmbUePz71gXqBgHlHtA/viewform?usp=sf_link

> List of FC:
- docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1y-zt8u4va5GuDYnX_ToKfRUFRHu-1izMtE6ifaRK4II/edit?usp=sharing

> Splatoon 1 Artbook
- archive.org/details/TheArtOfSplatoon

Queens of /ink/!

Post best friends.

Why are beret woomies always the biggest skanks?

Threadly reminder that the Dualie Dudes is the fresh new squad, ready to roll out on anyone who gets in our way. Post your squid with your name to join!

Are they? Not like Slut Woomy is the only beret wearer

>never cuddles with /ink/

How can you say you love her if you haven't married her?

Dualie Dudes RULE!

dualies are too easy to use
dodging is a crutch

>tfw slow day
i been lurking twitter, discord, the thread, etc but right now today seems really dead

>easy to use
>crutch
That's not what that means.

woomy!

Maybe you're in the wrong discord

how is everyone doing? ive been really stressed out for the past 2 weeks, and i dont know why

dodges carry bad players and allow them to do relatively well.

is that not what a crutch does? help you walk when youre not capable of doing so on your own?

Same but I know why and it feels like there's little I can do to affect it

Reminder that solo ranked is full of idiots and that this shit can cause undue stress. JUST LOOK AT THE TOP IT"S THAT HARD TO TELL IF THEY"RE WIPED

Nice handle you got there kid.

>you turn the corner and suddenly you find yourself surrounded by gang members
>Do you:
>Run
>Cry
>Incite a gang war
>Join them

woomy!

nah i'm pretty sure i'm on the "active" one

I'm going to carry this woomy home with me!

It has to be something that harms you if you're good at the game.

it has to go both ways to be a crutch. That's like saying Trislosher was a crutch when it was also the tournament meta.

Fight them. All of them. All twenty of them AT ONCE.

I'd beat up maybe three and then I'd get tied up to a telephone poll.

>panic splashdown

NA splatfest when?

Also, is the splatnet store twitter still being worked on?

Next time use Splat Bomb Launcher

Anyone for league after the map change?

Send them back to lelditt where they belong

Drop trou

Whip out my dick and get to work

Pull down spats and bend over

Has this happened to anyone else?

When's the next meme brush lobby? I wanna join this time and double bomb the shit out of everyone

i know ranks are fucked right now but i'm just curious, what rank bracket?

I'm going to pick this woomy up by her handle and get her a schwaffle

Most of you guys seem to be active on the weekend, would that work better?

Crutch doesn't necessarily mean something has a low skill ceiling. Only that it has a high skill floor.

no, i want to fuck tonight

Splatfest tho

At that point you're just advocating using worse weapons.

S+, but I don't even feel like I belong here. Match making in this game needs to fucking fix itself.

I'm kinda in the same boat, if we can play tonight awesome. But I mean whenever works for enough people to show I guess. We have more than 8 members anyway.

Please tell me I'm not the only one to dislike Turf War. I haven't touched Turf War except for Splatfests and possibly leveling something up since I was level 10.

It's fuckin' boring man. However, all three ranked modes are as addicting as crack. I'm at 185 hours played and counting.

Thoughts?

I assume the brush gang and the roller gang have a long and bloody history

pointless gun

It's fun to go back to once a month for splatfests, but that's plenty and it's the team representation and cool nighttime maps that make it fun even then.

Is there a roller gang? I'd join if there is one.

I used to be that way in Splat1, now I play TW more often just to level shit up or play with friends. And I do SR a lot. I still play ranked but I feel like I'm turning into the casual trash I used to make fun of.

I don't mind it, but I agree that it's boring. I usually play turf after I start drinking, I have fresh gear, or a weapon I want to practice with.

what if you had a firefly woomy that could light up with lots of pretty colors

my what if filter is working marvelously

then how would you know what ifs are being posted you fucking idiot

same here. i turf for splatfest and maybe a pb if we're meming with weapons

you'll find that there are more people disliking TW than liking it

I'm in the second group, it's just another mode and might as well be called ranked for all I care. those flags are serious business

vvhat if it didnt

I like this gun

:)

>191269415
>being such an attention whore that you have to talk about shit that doesn't matter just to bait (You)s

It's okay, Ink Armor compensates for the otherwise

Tell her to stop being a whore and lighting up every time she see a cute spaghetti

SPLATFEST NEVER

From what I've asked of others and one vocal friend in the discord rn yeah I guess it'd be better to try a Friday or Saturday. Pls grace us with your double bombs when you can they're legendary.

Turf War is actually the one mode I really enjoy. The ranked modes seem too stressful for me. Splat Zones is pretty okay sicne it's just advanced TW but Rainmaker just ends up pissing me off because you can lose so fast because of one mistake.
Also you can't go up ranks anymore while playing with friends so fuck that. Guess I'm gonna only be S rank in SZ

>Also you can't go up ranks anymore while playing with friends
so you don't like ranked because you can't get carried to s this time, got it

We need a couple gangs

>the brush gang who have a bitter rivalry with the other non-shooters, the roller gang
>the Brella Boiz
>the Duallie Dudes, posted somewhere above
>the Splattershot Supremecists and their extremist offshoot, the Tentatek Tribe
> the Short Range Squad (extremely small weapons, but lots and lots of ink volume) for for all the Aerospray and Sploosh users
> The Devotees of the Charger and their priests, the E-liter users, along with their equivalent of mormons, the Splatling Sisterhood

what if you had this thing as your woomy
what the fuck would it even look like

>the invisible man is at the door

I only play Splatoon to play with friends so the idea of Solo Ranked sounds awful. I played solo ranked til I hit S in splatoon 1 and had an awful time.

Don't try to force gangs to fit a narrative, just let them form naturally.

>atl448
Enjoy getting told shit when you lose by a furry attentionwhore.

>hl1_final_boss.jpg

A few threads ago an user requested to see their inkling with a nozzlenose; you know who you are. I hope they'll be around to receive this delivery. Sorry for the huge delay (partly because I freehanded the H-3 like a dumbass).

An emo woomy that hates sunlight and has really fucking long tentahair. Like, longer than she is tall. She either drags it behind her or another woomy (or maybe her spaghetti, who has a long haor fetish) carries it for her and helps her care for it

And slut woomy's harem full of cute woomies and that one trap spaghetti

This is my favorite woomy

I have a revolutionary new idea for a gang. You can use any weapon you want and it'll be called /ink/ how does that sound?

>Splat Zones is pretty okay sicne it's just advanced TW
I should try running around the whole map painting everything before going for the actual Zone and see if it works

no i don't want kier on my team, he's useless

>Solo RM
>League RM
>Solo RM Kelp Dome
>League RM Kelp DOME AGAIN!
I think this game loves me

Very cute, user!

Sure man. It'll be the equivalent of the real world Boys and Girls Club: filled with poor and mentally challenged woomies that everyone makes fun of because they can't get into the more exclusive gangs.

let us never forget the days in which we never saw rainmaker for days on end

I want to blow Kuro

You can either push through the zone into their territory after a fight and hold in a spot so they can't get to the zone, or you flank around the zone and hit them from the back, then push up as above.

the fuck out!*

former meth head woomy with very thin tentacles, bald patches on her head

>suddenly /ink/

wow rude

t-thanks

what if you had a glass woomy that was completely see through

throw her into a pool

>the saliva

S-sorry it's been awhile and you're so hot

Now that we've had a while to really test it out, what are your final conclusions on
The Tenta Brella?

FUN.

what if you had a gay woomy who liked woomies and octoling

My woomy like spaghettis and weapons though

You're supposed to say "Now that the dust has settled". I used to have a calculus professor that would do proofs after theorems, and after he got his equation set up, he would always say "and now it's all over but the shouting", then reduce down to his final result.

absolute garbage weapon, far better off with Krak-On Roller if you want Beakons, or a Splash Wall weapon if you want a shield