/smtg/ - 真・女神転生/Shin Megami Tensei General

New 3DS game is called "Deep Strange Journey/Strange Journey Redux" further info and trailers:

atlus.com/strangejourney/home.html
shin-megamitensei.jp/dsj/
youtube.com/watch?v=6kXOfSFb2EU
youtube.com/watch?v=IvLc8kXrz1g
youtube.com/watch?v=09Ty1p9tQEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=kJ-5x5IaYFA

SMT HD Project teased at Nintendo Switch Presentation:
youtube.com/watch?v=ut9ekAp2drs

New SMT HD project info coming October 23rd.
gematsu.com/2017/09/shin-megami-tensei-hd-project-news-coming-october-23

Dx2 Shin Megami Tensei: Liberation announced for smartphones:
gematsu.com/2017/09/dx2-shin-megami-tensei-liberation-teaser-trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=AAiRowFQLY0

>Alignment themed concerts
personacentral.com/event/shin-megami-tensei-25th-anniversary-festival-law-side-concert/
personacentral.com/event/shin-megami-tensei-25th-anniversary-festival-chaos-side-concert/

>Starter guide
i.imgur.com/zJcYpuE.png

>Tips and tricks
pastebin.com/J6ER3Eve

>Fangames, artbooks, soundtracks, manga, and other downloads
pastebin.com/znkHg0kZ

>OST links
pastebin.com/kLbYxjFU

>Misc translations
pastebin.com/XE7fjVPy

>Booru
smtg.booru.org/

>Recommended reading
pastebin.com/ByiXrDGX

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=gMmQCtjHexk
youtube.com/watch?v=RY66fdMt4vc
poll.lab.io/manchildren
twitter.com/KrisanThyme/status/915079393348812800
atlus.com/smt/downloads.html
twitter.com/megaten_atlus/status/895932939523039232
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck

If you're posting in the other thread with a 320x320 Persona OP image, you're a literal retard.

Beadman, JarinJove, and SimplyDad

Fuck/kill/marry, go

kill all three of them

Marry dad, fuck baedman, kill jarin.

Dad's new video on P5 showed he is actually at least able to make content with some sort of quality so he is easily the least of those autisms.

welcome to smtg, enjoy your stay.

DS megaten era > 3DS megaten era > PS2 megaten era >> Catherine > P5 >>> classic DebiSama duology > Super Famicom/PSX megaten era > Megami Tensei I/II > literally who shit which I won't bother to include

Looking forward to all the posts from fellow anons agreeing with me.

meow the floor is deliciously warm

the fuck was the DS Megaten era? other than that and P5 being near the top not too bad I guess

Hey there.

SJ and DeSus

this prototype looks like shit. first time I've seen the initial be worse than the final

Post real life songs that would work well in an SMT soundtrack.

Skip to about 0:50 for the actual song.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=gMmQCtjHexk

will work with SMT I
youtube.com/watch?v=RY66fdMt4vc

>Walter.jpg
Hoy what are you saying, that's John, dude.

DeSus a shit.

poll.lab.io/manchildren
In case you didn't vote yet and feel like it.

>islamic chaos
We ISIS now?

>ISIS
>not Islamic Law

Islamic Law is the same as Christian Law: Obey God's words as dictated by the prophets. Islam just takes everything Christianity does to an extreme from dietary habits to the way they dress.

>that's John, dude
brainlet or new?

>Is it megaten's turn?
PC ports confirmed boys

In a moderate sense, yes. I was referring to Sharia, which is a very rigid law system favored by ISIS and many Islamic fundamentalists. Granted, in an actual SMT environment Sharia probably wouldn't exist since there would be a central figure for all lawfags to follow rather than having to make up legal systems to make up for lack of direct intervention.

I can't read moon runes, what does that say and what does it have to do with a pc port.

>pc port of ...if

That would be great if they translated it.

There's already a central figure for all Lawfags to follow. It's either Gabriel, or Metatron's job to act as a mouthpiece for God's views.

res on this image looks fucked, anyone have better?

Not that anyone actually does.

PC finally gets a rom collection. Nice.

where is mystery box dude

They probably asking what megaten people playing right now/what megaten should they play on streams, not quite sure.

>decide to check out /pg/ because of my morbid curiosity
>it's just as bad as everyone says it is
>only mentions of mainline SMT are unironically saying the white were right

>paying megaten
but those games BLOW

It's just Atlus responding to a twitter trend right now. The trend is to post traumatic experiences you've had with video games, and Atlus posts "I suppose it's MegaTen's time to shine, huh?"

Hey now, Chihibro is a special case. The rest of us don't like him or his retarded arguments.

>only mentions of mainline SMT are unironically saying the white were right
It seems there are at least a few reasonable people over there.

Thanks user, I couldn't fully make out the hashtag text and thought it was referring to Trauma Center in some way.

It makes sense, browsing /pg/ would probably make someone want to destroy everything.

it is fucked. try saucenao

Reminder

So Bonds is massively biased and made to be the only side that isn't completely retarded, right? Granted I'm only at the Half Moon, but I'm not picking up what the other sides are putting down at all so far.

Lucifer's just a selfish asshole in general and isn't any better than the Big Man in the long run.
Merkabah plus his "be 110% loyal or die horribly" crew would just be giving YHVH more control.
Krishna's whole plan has zero benefits for humanity and just seems to be pissy jealous gods trying to become relevant again.
While Dagda's plan seems to be even dumber than everyone else's plan, with what sounds like something only he'll benefit from.
Best ending is just to maintain the status quo, from what I can tell.

So far all of my choices have been of three types; Be a relatively nice person, be an irredeemable prick or just ignore everyone altogether.
I don't get it, how can everyone be so stupid simultaneously?

Is the IMAGINE server down again? The start game button is grayed out

Why not check the status on the site?

>The white are wrong
You are the middle of pic related.

Law and chaos are more shit this time around so there is that

DP and Dagda do genuinely want what's best for humanity, though, in their own ways

Believing in the pills at all is the blue pill, friend.

>no info about RE:Imagine in OP
>no info about Nocturne: Chronicles Edition translation in OP
Why won't you just die at this point?

radio

we need to go wider

Law and Chaos sound like the same thing in this game, it's weird. They're so opposed, but I don't see much of a difference between their ideals.
Seems the only real difference is the one ruling. Does Lucifer still want YHVH around in his world?

>DP and Dagda do genuinely want what's best for humanity,
How exactly? Dagda just seems to be an edgy "fucking loser sits by himself" character.
Does Krishna ever explain it better than "you're all so pathetic listening to the big yellow head, let me murder you all so we can rule you " then?
It's cool to spoil, I'm only playing for the battles and music. I mean, unless you think it's some massive reveal worth playing for.

somebody post the screencap

Just keep playing. It'll make sense eventually. Even if it were spoiled for you, you'd have a hard time understanding without having it put in context.

All right, I suppose. I'll get back to it soon.
Figured I'd finally grind a little bit after that boss gauntlet where Inana's revealed.
I've been constantly under-levelled so far.

what the fuck is a FNORD

>He doesn't know
Smooth brained blue pill detected.

>what the fuck are search machines?

>law and chaos seem like the same thing
This gets kind of addressed later.

>dagda and krishna
I'll try to tell you without revealing too much from where you seem to be - basically, both of them want humanity to reign supreme. Krishna wants to do it by killing everything under YHVH's control and putting it in a new universe where humans can learn transcendence. Dagda also supports slaughtering everybody but he wants to change how existence fundamentally works to make humans become their own gods (and subsequently kill all demons ever permanently) and supports the creation of an entirely new humanity.

>let the thread die
>but come immediately to call me a retard
fuggots

Only because DS gave us Devil Survivor and Strange Journey.
>separating 3DS from DS
Dumb.

White pride.
I never bump. Now give me those tears.

Is he right?

is Heat a nice guy?

3DS has every SMT DS game with extra content added and even more. Should swap them around.

Anyone here care about this?
twitter.com/KrisanThyme/status/915079393348812800

atlus.com/smt/downloads.html

Where is the laptop now?

Hopefully it has uncompressed music, apparently the japanese version has it in higher quality.

no one ever won them. You could buy them in japan, and even from the NA manufacturer, but there was no winner of the sweepstakes ever provided publicly. So either they won and that was it, or nobody won. I'm leaning towards the latter.

Did it come with the Devil Summoning Program?

>Using Mazanma on Dormarth groups.

Dr. Steven.

Was posted last thread

Only name I recognize is Beadman, who are these fucks?

Don't encourage e-celeb culture in muh SMTG.
Thanks.

/r/megaten users who somehow have a reputation outside of reddit, I wouldn't worry about it.

SMT x Journey to the West when

They're all mentally unstable idiots that think they're providing valuable insight into smt lore but really just scream about 4 and 4A.

fucking this

twitter.com/megaten_atlus/status/895932939523039232
It's ya boi

What's up with that gay hair in the beginning?

I'm glad we got a different design. This hair is even worse!

That's why you go Massacre. Nobody in that game deserves to live. Not even you.

G L O R I A
L
O
R
I
A

With real Atlus quality hair-movement too. My panties are completely drenched.

>literally glorious winged faggot

Didn't realize it's a full moon tonight.

Is there an imgur album with all these?

I fucking hate teleporters and narrow corridors.

>about to finish polaris fight
>last demon remaining kills me
>didnt save
aaaaAAAAAA

>I hate dungeons with challenge
>>>/ffg/

I hate dungeons with annoying gimmicks.
It's not a challenge to wander through portals until you've unlocked the shortcuts, it's an extended annoyance.

I hate games with annoying dungeons.
It's not a challenge to wander through dungeons until you've unlocked the cutscenes, it's an extended annoyance.

Final fantasy games don't have "annoying gimmicks" in their dungeons. Just corridors with loot and random battles, boss at the end.
I think you'd find those games more up your alley.

>when the beat changes and that synth comes in

u wot m8?

>dying to one if the easiest final bosses

Bruh. Her first phase was harder. Unless you duck around and can't figure out her final phase gimmick