Divine Ascension (soundtrack, concept art, artbook, lorebook, a map):
mega.nz/#F!tpNGXaZR!UttmYFiknpMvm28ZcOddJQ
upd: Extracted Soundtrack added

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8p8bC0zk3hI
youtube.com/watch?v=KM6Ho11r3nk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Mother and Father of Dragons

Is roost and co the harderst fight of act 2 excluding the fire witch and all of blood island?

RP is more mom than Sadha

What's the name of the mod that rebalances the gear stats?

is it really?
Did you have Ifan with you?

I bet Slane is the father.

>pick up the game on a whim on the weekend
>pick the dorf and make him a shadowblade without giving it much thought

Could you guys give me some tips?

also why the fuck does the shadowblade class turn people into chickens?

Rupture Tendons then chicken form, people will run away and die.

Why is Dallis a dragon?

Reminder

what did i ever do to this jerk???

polymorph was a late addition to the game and as such is totaly overpowered and also immersion breaking beyond belief.

It turns people into chickens because the developers are a bunch of memeing faggots.

>totaly overpowered and also immersion breaking beyond belief
How so? On both claims.

>Autistically putting every single point into damage so you do more damage than anything has health
>"BTFO utility skills, get rekt"

claim 1: it is basically all the mobility/utility you would ever need, while also increasing damage via stat boosts
claim 2: chicken, tentacle, the head abilities. Wings, skins, and apotheosis are legitimate skills but thats it.

When did you know Lohse was best girl?

youtube.com/watch?v=8p8bC0zk3hI

Her model is incredibly hot but her artwork is disgusting.
Also, Beast's theme is better.

Braccus taught her a spell.

By level 21 you can have 3 points into scoundrel (+ those from gear), which gives you access to the best mobility spell in the game (cloak and dagger), The Pawn, Adrenaline (you won't need it in most cases), plus all the CCs that do not require daggers (which you won't need anyway, as anything you target with an ability dies instantly or in 2 hits at best, at any difficulty level).

That's more than enough utility.

>phase capacitors
>anciet artefacts
>eternal artefacts
I have no idea what any of this shit does, better hold on to it just in case it turns out to be useful though

how to make merchants to add some new shit?
should i just idle in-game or something? i have nothing to do besides main quest in cathedral

Eternal artefacts can be combined with weapons to add air damage, like how you can add poison to weapons.
I don't remember the others.

when she triggered my corruption fetish by having a storyline ending where she is mindfucked into a helpless slave by the Demon Divine and helps to usher in a nightmarish hell for the world

You sound like a loser

This game is super addictive. There was obviously SO much thought into it. NPCs get different dialogue trees for the second person to talk to them sometimes! The writing and voice acting are top notch! There's an unbelievable amount of hidden content! It's incredibly easy to just walk out of Fort Joy and miss hours and hours of content there. I love the fact that player characters in the same party can talk to each other at key points and choose dialogue options. It just feels good in almost every way.

Me and my boyfriend made characters and without discussing it we both made female lizards.

retard

Beast isn't even second best, that would be the Red Prince

Wait an hour or level up

one whose fantasies are satisfied by imagining the character many of you call "waifu" as a soulless husk in service to her Demon God

try to have fun and do all the quests and explore everything. Do not rush
The last chapter and the ending are probably the worst parts of the game.

lol gay

>Red Prince
But his theme is absolute shite.

Sounds like only one of us has fapped about this girl, and it isn't me.

>wait an hour
does that even work, or you're memeing me?
i can't levelup, i probably need to wipe entire Arx to do that.

youtube.com/watch?v=KM6Ho11r3nk
Are we listening to the same theme? Its godly, particularly in combination with his character introduction video.

When she did this.

>not sure if I want to play as Red Prince or make a female lizard to romance him
What to do?

fapped about her corruption, yes. i don't believe that invalidates anything i said -- waifufags are notorious for not fapping to their "pure" waifus (or at least claiming not to)

Which of the combination spells are good?

I don't fap to video game characters dweeb

Planar gateway is absolutely amazing for out of combat

Wish it didn't cost a source point

>make the undead race
>they are the most boring fuckers in Rivellon
makes sense, they are literally dead inside

What makes scoundrel mobility better than tac retreat?

>inb4 it doesn't break invisability

you're playing the part of a waifufag perfectly. you need to sound a little more desperate when you say it though, like you NEED us to believe you

I have a question
it's important
can I
get my fug on with the prince?

Man you're weird. Go away and take your cuck corruption fetish with you

only 2 AP cost for that many shots? that skill is busted

>Larian didn't put any furry pandering into the game despite being Western
thank god

>457m
just imagine the damage bonus from ballistic shot

>"M-manface! HAHAHAHAHAH LOL LARIANIGGERS BTFO!"
At least trace it properly.

Meh he was abusing the out of combat free hits exploit so people don't aggro

He would probably fail if he tried a legit strat

a scalie is just another kind of furry
also elves are made of wood, this makes elffags lolpenis

>invis
>Guerilla
>assassinate

>can get your fuck on both as and with the lizards
I dunno lad as a massive furfag I'm feeling pretty satisfied

Lizards as a whole race are cool as shit.
It's not just there because of pandering like most of the cases

Men usually have chins, and if they dont they can grow a beard.

Which characters have you found yourself having the most fun playing as?

Does uninstalling installed mods then starting a new game re-enable achievements?

The fact that you gain 5% critical multiplier for each point into scoundrel, instead of a bonus that is completely useless for a melee character.

Necromancy seems incredibly weak early on. I see all these 100% leech lone wolf characters, but how do they allocate points while leveling?

Yeah. It's not like that shit they pulled in DC where the lizard princess is inexplicably way more human looking than the rest of the species.

She was kinda annoying at some parts but at the same time she made you melt in many others.

She keeps this up all the way to the end if you choose Source Communism.

So the mobility skill itself isnt better?
Then dont say it is

Warfare

>tell bard to construct a song in honour of your race
>answer with all the stuff that glorifies lizards and the empire
>expecting him to twist my words since playing lizard
>he pretty much straight up just sings about how the slaves should be grateful they're getting fed and shit and how the empire is amazing
I mean, maybe he's afraid you'll just fucking murderise him if he tries to pull shit, but still.

So time warp casts 2 ap, to essentally give a character 4 ap
Or even 5 if you haste them as well

If you haste then watp them they essentially get 10ap worth of moves?
Seems pretty damn busted
If they adrenaline do they get it for all 10p ap?

Going to start for my first time, any tips, class and race sugestions, party comp or whatever
welcome!

its just a step to the left

The mobility is exactly the same. You don't gain haste when you land, but that's a trivial bonus compared to what you lose by putting those 2 points into huntsman rather than into scoundrel.

He probably wouldn't be a very popular Bard if he kept shit-talking his patrons.

It's a real shame what happens to him in Arx.

That moment was a bit out of left field. We had no reason to see why he was there. Unless there was something dirty about the bard outside of Kemm's house making a deal with Satan in exchange for the original writer to be out of the way.

I liked the intention though, the multiple throwbacks to people in the earlier Acts was much appreciated.

>try everything on him in Arx even attacking
>suddenly attitude drops and he TELLS me he hates me and don't want to talk to me, offers trading
nice one Larian

Why Larian endings always suck? At least it wasn't as bad as Damian not even showing up.

Don't be shy or I might think I am shadowbanned

>buy apotheosis skillbook
>doesn't show up in my inventory
>seller no longer has a copy

great fucking game larian

all physical
increase warfare no matter what weapon type
even bows

anyone else? does idling really work?

>Divinity II ends on cliffhanger where you don't fight Damian
>D:OS2 pretty much retcons Divinity II and makes the past games irrelevant

Bravo Larian.

Why is it that my main character's turn always gets skipped the first round of combat?

>Divinity II
is it worth playing?

I guess im gonna reroll classic difficulty. I'm on tactician difficulty and it has been brutal thus far. Just got to the place under fort joy with all the fire slugs. They one shot one of my characters and two shot the rest. Every encounter I've had has been like this. I'm currently level 3. Couldn't even beat the houndmaster so I skipped him.

That's what the jngame loading tip says

Where does this game retcons Divinity 2?

If you're not playing on Tactician do whatever the fuck. Pet Pal is nice.

If you're playing on Tactician you need to focus your combat skills. Each character has to dedicate themselves wholly to one school of combat whether it be a magic school or warfare. Your party can be a combination of physical/magic but each character has to be dedicated to one, either physical or magic.

Play as an Origin character. I suggest Fane or Beast because it's more entertaining to listen to the other characters. This is not to say Fane or Beast are not interesting because everyone is interesting.

It's a bit dated, but it carries the charm of 2000s third person open word wrpgs.

It's a completely different genre than Original Sin, but if you enjoy action RPG's (Gothic, Risen) then go for it.

It's pretty clunky and unwieldy as far as open-world 3rd person RPGs go. But if you like Larian games for the atmosphere, music, and humor, you'll probably be able to bear with it. It's a pretty neat world to explore, but it's not for everyone.

Ego Draconis wrapped up Divinity 2 pretty well though, aside from not being able to fight Damian.

are eternal artifacts and poisons the only things you can combine with weapons for more damage?

Er, I meant Flames of Vengeance.

Being able to destroy the Black Ring, Ygerna, and possibly Bherlihn while freeing Lucian from his crystal prison was a pretty definitive ending.

Does it matter what build preset I choose?

Why are there so many bugged or unfinished quests in Divinity Original Sin 2? Talking about shit like the beggar's dog quest.

Except the part where Damian just gets away. I mean, since he's the Demon of Lies, supreme master of the Black Ring, how come he doesn't even show up in this game?

There's plenty of mentions of him, but it seems that he's still on the loose.

I guess Larian wanted a villain for an upcoming game. He entrusted the siege of Aleroth to Ygerna while he turned his attention elsewhere.

I was kinda hoping that they’d have Damian be involved in OS2 instead of making Lucian a huge bastard. As cliched as it might be, I think I would’ve liked it better if Damian was just playing everyone so he could amass a fuckton or Source to do whatever the hell he wanted.

The hardest fight in Act 2 is just whatever you decide to tackle first. Once you get set up with gear and abilities, then everyone is a chump. Roost and the wolves were pushover chumps for me and I was a level below them.

I would hardly consider the mobility skill being essentially free (1 AP to use, gain an extra 1AP next turn) as "trivial".

AAAAAHHHHHHH