/tbg/ Terra Battle 1 & 2 General #005

Slow and steady edition.

Previous What is Terra Battle? Terra Battle 1 and 2 are puzzle + RPG games made by Mistwalker.

terrabattleforum.com/

TB2:
News: en.terrabattle2.com
terrabattle2.gamepedia.com/Terra_Battle_2_Wiki
terrabattleforum.com/threads/guardian-screenshots.13349/

TB1:
terrabattle.wikia.com/wiki/Terra_Battle_Wiki
crape.org/tools/terra-battle/mz.html
tbs.desile.fr/#/quick-start

Other urls found in this thread:

en.terrabattle2.com/news_detail.php?article_id=45
youtu.be/4gVcOeOxp1E
youtube.com/watch?v=pLX5W2jDfJM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is it just me or are capsules not working right now? I think I'm one of the minority with level 9x samatha DNA right now and I am not seeing any capsules spawning on the field.

It's a field skill for samatha, you have to use it in story before you actually go into battle.

Oh, so it's a story thing now. Thought it applied like in TB1 where it's a skill and you can generate and stack them in a chain.

Thanks user.

Some of them do, anything with a [F] in it can only be used on the story (overworld?) maps before you actually attack.

Soon I shall have Elga's sword! 48.5%!

You can do it! I hope it's good too~

When is the next update?
Are we gonna make it brahs?

On another note, something that's missing is some interactions with the guardians. It'd be nice if they at least had some text when using a skill like in fft or something.

We should be getting new stuff tomorrow maybe?
Prolly just levi again honestly.

thursday and yes, most likely we will get some info on this shit, also they need to fix store, let us use the coupon, re-add the 10 day login bonus, we will see bahamut and lets hope for a normal recode zone or something else

Fix the stat screen, fix friend display in the mission start screen

Guess who just finished farming up their Ji'row!

Come get it, you animals.

Is having more than one Ji'row in a team useful?

Not sure, you already got one? Just get into battle and hold touch and see if you have frequency bonus at 50% or 100%, also if you have anybody that's actually got below a 50% chance for any of their stuff anyway.

Also there's the whole "I can farm SB on four people instead of 3+Ji'row" angle.

Not really. It's rare to find any skills that are below 30% activation rate, which means with his buff you're looking at 80% activation rate before any skill boost. Unless you want to skill him up specifically, maybe if he has any decent U rewards?

is the story on this one at least any good?

Brb user gotta tie up this noose.

So far it's worse than the first, so if you didn't like that one...

What a steaming pile of shit. Oh well I mean let's just give the other Z guardians some Z weapons but Elga can just keep his shitty S sword he don't need anything better. And by the sounds of it his companion sounds like it will grand double hand which isn't all that useful, safe to say Elga was a bust.

No no.
Come here.
Let me hug you~
It will be okay.

TB2 story hasn't even reached Animata yet. We're just entering the lizard tower right now.

Is that his 50 or 100 reward?

T-Thanks user.

50%

so, the battle mechanics are worse and the story is worse, the menus are not intuitive, so what does this game improved in respect to the first one?

The raid battle mode is fun (or would be if we didn't have the same for so long that everyone knows what to do)

GIMME BACK MY CHOCO SHOTA TRIPLETS SAKAGUCHI!!!!

I'm hoping we do actually get normal/hard versions for the raids, with ideally better rewards.
And maybe some kind of simple ass lockout so shit can actually be beaten.

She's even levitating, it's perfect

Man after getting that shit Elga weapon my motivation to play just went down the toilet. I'm unsure what to do now.. do I continue grinding out these shit unions or just wait for some updates.

Went to grab the last couple treasure spots and kill the boss in sync ch 4, only to have one character get stuck on the cliffs and lose the magnet. Of course, it was the damn healer.

When do we get to use this?

>please understand

Update when

Is the loot you get on the treasure spots always random or is it a set reward the first time you get that treasure and then it's random? Because I got two energy on these spots, one in chapter 1 and the other in chapter 2, both in Sync.

the energy is a 1 time deal in each chapter + sync mode

26 hours from now

I believe the first time is set, and then after may be at least somewhat randomized, although I haven't been paying that close of attention to it. You're definitely not going to get energy beyond the first set of treasures, but it is always there for everyone to get initially.

What kind of equipment should I give healers? Does magic attack affect healing? Or should I just throw shields on them?

Magic does affect healing, but healing also has caps both in terms of healing strength and your characters' health. Typically you'll be fine with just a single solid stat stick and then a shield for survivability.

definitely give shields to all your support units

Anybody know what Zumba's DNA attack turns into by 90? Only Zumba i see around is the RNA

third pull in a row on this shit banners where i get nothing above A

unfortunately it's probably because it's the 50% union and not the 100%.

It could be a mistake though. I would yell at mistwalker.

>they used a close up of the hilt for the icon
Lmao

>Wanted to buy roll when banner was allegedly changing on the 2nd
>They extend it 3 days out
>MFW trying to suppress my poor impulse control

The banners change when maintenance happens. they'll also announce it.

CUTE

But useless when will they be in tb2 with better skills?

>Pahrl^ never happened
So many loose ends in TB1...

>one of very few Never Used tier units with absolutely no redeeming features, not even for challenges
>base Pahrl probably gets more "action" then her
>laughingstonechildren.jpg

Do we know what the next banner is going to be?

New guardians, probably with rate up for them, I'd guess shared pool with equipment, 3 and 30 energy options.

Pls giff Z class fairy character, they are the best.

f-fairy?

I hope not 15 energy options have been great.

Guardian races dood. Human, Golem, Stoneperson, Beastfolk, Fairy. Think thats it?

There is a fairy? Was there a fairy in TB1?

Really obviously forgot lizardfolk but whatever.

Just my guardian box alone.. Zumba, Cid, Scarlett, maybe there werent fairies in 1

Oh I have some of those didn't see they were fairies, they look retarded mostly and none seemed to have wings. Maybe we will get a cute fairy in the future

There's also this demon cutie.

Oddly enough while demons seem to be demons, fairies seems to cover a ton of different species? I'm thinking they mistranslated "Fey" or something.

en.terrabattle2.com/news_detail.php?article_id=45

>.Also, after this update, you will no longer be able to obtain the following Guardians. Please take note of the following.

>[Z Class]
>・Djagos

wat

> surprised about artificial exclusivity in a game built around artificial scarcity

rotating z class.

I really hope we get some good events with this maintenance, I'm running out of guardians to level up.

Did they ever remove characters from TB1? This seems shitty

yes there are limited characters in one.

>Got Zumba before he went off rotation

:^)

Gonna be cucked if they throw a new Power through character in though.

>game has like 5 z guardians
>better remove one of them
ummm terrababs?

I know there are event exclusive characters, but I never noticed them removing characters from the gacha pool.

Other than event characters like noctis or something, which there were only a few, what characters did they just remove from the pool?

What do you realistically expect? I think the best we can hope for is Leviathan rotating out for Odin/Bahamut and maybe unlocking medium difficulty for the co-op raid.

Stop bullying this humble kusoge general.

That would be good for me honestly, plus hopefully finally fixing the un-store restocking.

Senala is a timed gacha-exclusive along the Vengeful Heart event (along Clara^, who is obtainable through the event though), Tronic Gal during Arachnobot's Tale and those ugly ass new Z's Shay and Arionne are (thank God) limited during Matsuno World. All of these were transparently advertised as timed exclusives though and either returned during reruns (Senala) or are likely to do so (the rest).

It's quite the dickmove and treading thin ice to pull a supposedly popular and useful character without any indication that they will be timed / on rotation though. MW and SS really have a knack for needlessly pissing off their audience.

What do you guys watch while you grind the raid?

Personally I've been acquiring a taste for Godzilla movies.

I don't mind it. It gives me higher chance of a character I want to roll.

Get used to it, this is sillicon studio's MO. Can't wait for ranking event exclusive units

>brone went from a good dps unit to a physical support unit
goddammit.

what else do they do?

Oh man, I checked the comments on the jap apology video and that's a nice roasting.

What video?

youtu.be/4gVcOeOxp1E

Can't say that's what I was hoping for tomorrow's update.

i think the update happens when the events end.

What happened that needs apologizing for?

They flimflammed players

It was more that they were unclear about how banners would work.

Youtube messing up muh terra battle videos

>this is what the average terrababby looks like

That was a FFBE person but the title for some reason changed to that and the likes got screwed up

youtube.com/watch?v=pLX5W2jDfJM

Who else here enjoys watching ugly asians blow their wad and watch hope slowly drain from them?

What was he going for? Just random Z stuff or did he want something specific

Hahaha. I betray my beliefs and bought 30 energy for a desperate djargos roll and...

I get a second keraunos. This game is so dead.

Do you need a hug user?

Why didn't you reroll for thighfu?