I wanna hug Poppy.

mods=fags
lets try this again

main
rank
favorite hype song

woops

old:

xth for kys faggot mods. It was close enough.

Remember to thank you Mothe-err I mean Support! Yes. Support!

>linking that thread
?

It's almost as if there are different mods at different times with different tolerance levels.

>tfw no qt petite gf

I'm currently Plat 5 0lp

With this MMR, so technically i could lose a fuck ton of games at 0 lp and still not demote right?

xth for breast metaI waifu

game should warn you if youre about to demote

Which league girls do kegel exercises?

same

Mudno.
Welfare Gold.
youtube.com/watch?v=fV7DahJVudI&t=

Where is Pixelbutts? I need a guide on how to get to Gold with Yorick

this thot
unranked
currently these i guess
youtu.be/iJXlFdMj6NQ
youtu.be/oCveByMXd_0
youtu.be/_EyZUTDAH0U

>Press the Attack
>which gives you 3-9 AD per auto
>and 12% bonus damage on all damage after three AAs
> on a champion with a dashing AA reset on a 2.4s CD that deals %max HP damage scaling with total AD
>who will build both phage and IBG
>that already has the second highest base AD in the game
>and has an ability that does 234+156% total AD on a 3.6s CD
>and every 2.4s CD AA reset also triggers multiple of that aforementioned ability to strike

Also FYI Lethal tempo is going to get nerfed into the fucking ground.

what champs will faker play in worlds?

After all that effort?

Bronze IV. Not Gold V. Not Silver V. Not even Bronze I.

BRONZE. IV...

Riot Games, I love your game and all and I get a hell of a kick outta' playin' with my pals, but your placement system for Ranked is just straight-out ridiculous. I get punished for a game because I disconnected? Sure, I get it, but then punished AGAIN by being placed in the lowest ELO bracket for my next match? Losing only THREE out of TEN games puts me THAT LOW? It's asinine. I even went S- or higher on all of my winning games and A or higher in my losing games.

Literally the only reason I don't even bother with Ranked is because of this crappy ranking system. It's not worth fighting all that way in games with players that are still novice to the game just to climb from Bronze IV to Bronze III to start from last place all over again. For what, a shiny border? 'Cause generally people play Ranked to improve, but there's no improvement when you're thrown to the back. That's like being sick one day from class and having to start the whole class from the beginning the next day: You don't learn anything new and all you're doing is wasting time when you could be genuinely improving yourself. It's also counter-intuitive to the whole methodology of the game - you're taught that TEAMWORK is the most imperative aspect of the game, but when you're placed in a range of ranking where you have you act SOLELY in a manner to carry your whole team to assure a victory so that you can ascend the Rank ladder, you're ONLY reaffirming a self-centered, self-serving mindset in your players that teaches players that teamwork is only second to what characters can do the most by themselves. I hate it so much.

more like this

t. faggot mod apologist

>get support
>adc picks frost woman of uselessness
>top picks draven
>get an early first blood on enemy tank support
>would have been my ad's kill had he actually followed but he just stayed at the entrance to our jungle
>top loses to rumble hard with no jungler intervention
>set up perfect kill for adc
>fucks it up by being late to the party and enemy gets a double
>jungle comes down
>focuses tank support
>enemy adc gets another kill
>enemt mid comes down for cleanup
>out mid doesnt ping, push or follow but continues to last hit
I hate ADC players

>that one LN where the protag's mom is sent to the new world with him and is OP
Anyway, as much as the support ideally keeps up in level with the ADC and even the whole team, if you look at it in terms of power they "develop" more slowly in items/power compared to their team in a way that's not dissimilar to an adult compared to a child. Good picture.

>tfw my bot accounts finally hit 30

>tfw no succubus gf

guys...

>queue up
>2 people want to play veigar

god dammit I need a new main

no one cares

>Jinx will never your cat
>she will never sit on your lap and drink your milk

bruh it doesnt matter how good your placements are this season if you placed bronze in a previous season.
the mmr reset isnt a full one and your previous placement has a large deal to do with where you end up
that and they intentionally place you lower with the expectation that you will climb

basically you need to make a fresh account if you actually want fair placements

>only a few more months of ruining everyone's fun

>following the rules is bad
>making sure the rules are enforced is bad
>understanding why the rules are enforced is bad
Ok. If you want threadwarfags and earlyfags to always just get away with it so it can be complained about.

IMAGINE LOSING YOUR FUCKING CAREER TO THIS
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAH
MAKES ME LAUGH EVERY TIME I THINK ABOUT IT

You sound like a beta loser.

if you werent literally silver last season you wouldnt have been placed in bronze.

Nobody, not even riot, thinks that teamwork is the key to winning in solo q

if there is no consistency whats the point of rules.

this shit has been flying for weeks, either do your job all the time or dont fucking bother.

>and 12% bonus damage on all damage after three AAs
>12% bonus damage on all damage
>fucking true damage gets buffed too
Well I'm gonna probably see more of Fiora,Irelia and Camille, I guess.

just when i started to enjoy playing nunu :(

>Riot giving Aatrox attention
Nice fake image. Next you'll be telling me they'll start bugfixing morde.

>implying Snowy Mountain Nunu won't be dope

Soraka
Bronze 1
Monstercat stuff. Should i kms?

how does this copypasta get replies all the time

the only fake part of that image is the Nunu updage

youve got til november to decide your fate
if you get silver youre allowed to live

>gameplay update for swain

why? didn't they buff him a while ago only to nerf him into the ground?

>maining healsluts
Yes.

>true damage gets buffed too
Untrue. True damage is static. We've tested this in the past with executioner, havoc etc. True damage isn't reduced OR augmented by anything. That's why smite does true damage.

But it DOES mean your base damages will do more damage not just your scaling.

I don't know if I should take Press the Attack on Illaoi. I'm worried she doesn't have the sticking power to continuously stack it. Plus I want both transcendence AND ravenous Hunter and those are in very different trees.

Oh I'm definitely a loser when an extremely early thread beats out one I planned to make.

>if the rules aren't enforced sometimes they should never be enforced again
>it's just one person moderating this and there's no way stricter people are on at times
I hope you're not going to tell me you think I'm a mod now too.

xth for Syndra

REVERT THE CAITLYN REVERTS RIGHT FUCKING NOW

how do i get eve's masquerade skin? fairly sure they won't re-release it when the update goes live

How fertile is Cass?

they did it with taric

nah i bet youre the fag that reported the other thread
get a life nerd

buff cait

>tfw most busty poppy art is also nsfw

they always relase all the skins w/ the update you kappachino

Not the Soraka main, but support just carries that teamplay feeling that I like more than most aspects of League.
I also developed a penchant for protection in games where the only protecting was through killing. The other roles are fun, but working right alongside someone is real nice.

I wasn't playing so much honestly, that's the reason i got stuck in bronze. But i'll try to get to silver now

C B W?

what part of that means he shouldnt get a vgu

My body is so ready for that shitty LN to be a manga

is there any other autistic eu cass fag ?

>riot would rather rework Nunu, a champion in a fine spot, AGAIN. instead of reworking a completely garbage champion like volibear
Defend this

WHY ISN'T SHE NEXT?

>i was the only one on team who got primary role
>everyone else on team got secondary role and fed their ass off

when can i expect people to get secondary roles to just play safe, give up cs, not feed, and just play for macro???

Volibear is good.

Orianna
Syndra
maybe Corki

The usual boring shit, nothing risky or genuinely fun to watch like his Zed or something.

Oops wrong picture

>if you're on lolg you're only on lolg
Are there really people who do that? I'm always doing something else while on here, don't be so petty.
But on the note of consistency, if you're the one who was bringing it up, I do report all early threads. Well, except that last one because it got nuked so quickly.
They don't always vanish and if they don't, we carry on. If they do, we hope the next thread won't be early and get nuked.

That pic was fake. Swain and Aatrox are indeed up next, though.

support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/202294884-Champion-Update-Schedule

bruh youre grasping for that implication

Morde isn't a cute girl though.

>Soraka
>Silver 2
>youtube.com/watch?v=s7kIwISX5fM

I'm a dirty tea drinker though

>I'm like you, but better

>manga
Bring on the anime too if they're willing to adapt it properly. I love some of the recent, practically 1:1 adaptations we've gotten since Rokka.

Supposedly the picture is fake, but Swain doesn't match his supposed identity and Nunu's identity is basically non-existent aside from memes. Irelia at least lives up to her identity, even if there's lots of untapped potential.

Ahri/Leblanc
Gold 5
Plain Jane by A$AP Ferg is my jam right now.

He's just one visual update away from being one though

>art featuring these two that has no lewd implications
I'll take it!

>elo hell isn't real
really makes me think

So do the games start in a few hours or tomorrow morning?

I see you are a man of class

What's within the chest within the gemstone, /lolg/?
youtube.com/watch?v=YSLhrIuAZak

sasquatch nunu

I mean, I like the other one, but it's only good for lewdposting. Now I'm not a man of intelligence. What's the "BOOOOON" about? Skarner seems to have a wheel.

>ADC is a plat from last season.
>In silver.
>23% WR

Totally not a bought account.

This is fake, I just checked the site; there's nothing after Aatrox

you tell me

Team holding him back something something coinflip I'm not accountable

Blackbelt Udyr

>be plat
>play normals
>get shit on by silvers
>"user, where'd you by that account"
i pinged you to back up because their jungler is sitting in that brush sitting on a ward with his circle thing going through the wall and you kept on staying up and gave them doubles

I have nooooooo idea

>be mid-silver trashcan adc main
>always raging over my retarded team wasting time ARAMing, making bad calls, and fucking up my games
>everyone here just wants to needlessly take fights all the time like its team deathmatch and they flame if you don't join the fiesta, but also flame you if you die to the assassin they've been feeding for the last 10 minutes
>figure I'm gonna get flamed either way so I start taking a new approach: completely ignore my retarded team and just get map pressure while farming
>start going on pretty nice win streaks and feel more in control of games
Has it really been this easy all this time? Like all I had to do was realize how retarded everyone else was and stop cooperating with them?

Taric
Silver 4
youtube.com/watch?v=-ecNe7eS-F8

>Parries your knockup

Can Soraka take the knot?