/drg/ Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread
Lel Penis edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc/Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair:
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-trigger-happy-havoc/cid=UP1063-PCSE00261_00-DANGANRONPA1NA01
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-2-goodbye-despair/cid=UP1063-PCSE00399_00-DANGANRONPA2NA01

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-PCSE00692_00-DESPAIRGIRLSNA01

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/rebuild0318/status/840232977128808449
youtube.com/watch?v=ySGMnmiqlss
twitter.com/AnonBabble

kaito

I love Junko!

n-nani sore

What games do y'all recommend that are like Danganronpa?

Mugi!

I want to fuck Kaito!

There is no point in continuing this general
Everything is fictional
All those personalities you fell in love with?
Fabricated.
The world and lore you are interested in?
Fictional.
Just leave this general, Danganronpa isn't dead, it does not exist.

MONACA~!!!

Best girls

I love my darling husband!
twitter.com/rebuild0318/status/840232977128808449 Do you love your favorite character enough to make several ita bags of them?

Why are they so cute together? I don't typically give a damn about ships, but I really enjoy the interactions these two share. It feels refreshing.

A reminder that Kyoko is the best girl

Having a decent time with Zero Escape. I've also been playing a lot of Professor Layton.

I love her stinky sister!

Best madmen

Best rivals

Best pairing

Koko! You guys were right about /v/...

Obligatory Umineko recommendation

Yes. Anything for my husbando.

What happens if you "play" the game in the last chapter? What happens if you vote in the last chapter?

Rantaro nii-chan and Shuichi-kun!
Cool boys edition

If i had the cash and access to merch, yes.

Kyoko's birthday is in 3 days
Are you guys coming to the surprise party?

If I had the money for it.

Would you have preferred if Himiko's FTEs revolved around getting over her 'it's magic' insistence rather than talking about her master?

You lose

How do you surprise an Ultimate detective?

You get 'game over'.

The game is fake to us too.
You're point?
It's fictional but they made what was fictional into reality. Didn't you pay attention to the theme of the game?
Lies and truth, fiction and reality.
Yeah it fucks with us but that's how impact-ful the story is.

A surprise reunion with her dad

So how's everyone doing tonight? Whatcha up to?

...You bring up a good point.
But I would want to at least try, for her.

He was shitposting.
The "Danganronpa isn't dead, it does not exist."
Should of made that clear, if its not dead then it exists. Its contradictory.

犯したくてたまらねぇ

Don't actually throw a party
Ignore her
Surprise!

youtube.com/watch?v=ySGMnmiqlss

Kaede "22 meals a day" Akamatsu

えぇ。。。えろいいいい!!!
ロリコン奴め、しねええぇぇ

Doing fine right now
Procrastinating a paper that's due on Thursday and I have one of my most disliked classes tomorrow, so that sucks

Not really. Something can't be dead if it never existed in the first place.

>bmi of 19

Argh, you beat me to it.
Was contemplating the Rocko boot scene or the black present.

Procastination is bad stop it
Be quicker on the draw next time

A friend of mine commissioned a drawing for her birthday. You could try something similar or go the traditional route and take a shrine picture.

Should be working but ehhhh

I swear you better put some inflation aspects onto that sprite or post a thiccer or chubbier kaede, i will not believe you when you reach 50 meals a day and she still looks like that.

When are you two going to fuck each other

I wonder if the meals will reach a point where they are a single uninterrupted meal and Kaede will turn into a proto-tyranid.

Goodnight /drg/! I hope you all sleep well and have a great day tomorrow.

>Procastination is bad
I know, I just spent the time I laid out for writing today just sitting in bed and relaxing myself
goodnight Kaedeanon

What do you do if I may ask?
Bye bye

just wake up, my neck still hurts
goodnight friend

Going to bed, thinking of spending dedicating some time to a blood bowl league and then finish chapter 4.

If it's English, or writing in general. Some kind of research shit. I can help if you want. Throw me a message in the future and ill drop you some contact information.

noot noot

Why am I seeing a bunch of comments everywhere regarding Kokichi's line in the first Debate Scrum where he says simply, "but that's Kaede's lie, isn't it?"

I get that Kaede is pronounced retardedly, but why focus on that particular line? Was it in some prerelease material I haven't noticed or something?

>If it's English, or writing in general.
It's a movie review assignment for my English class

I just woke up too and I always feel groggy whenever I do
Have fun with Chapter 4

How's everyone doing today?

I keep having a nightmare for almost 3 days now about posting here and making a mistake so embarrassing I can't post here anymore.

Ace attorney, come join the aog discord, too
jk the discord and everyone in it is trash, and AA is only ok

Ah those are easy, you shouldn't have any issues long as you actually watch the movie.

A mistake as embarrassing as this?

What do you think would happen if Tsumugi was dimension shifted over into the original universe? Would she have a fangasm?

Why does Kaedeanon only drop by for his goodnight posts? I feel like this general would be more fun if he had more presence.

Just finished v3

Now i'm living a existential crisis

Oh, no doubt it will be easy, I just keep putting it off.
I really like watching movies as well, so it gave me an excuse to look at one

I don't know my dream is blurry and I can't read the text but it looked like I was false flagging as multiple posters, posting wrong avatar images and getting called out for it.

Play bonus modes to distract yourself

He contributes to the thread and discussions, we just don't notice him because kaede is posted a lot.

Doing well. Hacking my 3DS for when the DRv3 .cia gets leaked.

Do what I did
Fail all of your midterms because you played a board game

Input bug fix when?

I'd like to play your game, Spike Chunsoft.

I love Kaede so much

It was real to them, and they changed the world with their fiction.

I actually don't. I have every intention to, but between classes and assignments and games it just gets pushed to the side I guess. It's a miracle I still remember to do the goodnight post.

play in Windowed mode

>V3 on 3ds

Fuck yeah! Hiyoko!

CIA?

But muh screenshots

sharex

F12

I was lying for you. Honesty is appreciated but sometimes take the gifts every now and then.

I do. It means I only have to click 10 times to get through a text box instead of 20.

I got in that crisis right when spoilers came out

The game is a rude wake up call

Well?

So you tried to turn your lie into the truth?

how despair inducing was realizing you have at least marginally degraded your future for a board game?

Nishishi
Uso da yo~
I already hacked it so I could install a psx emulator and play Jade Cocoon.

Stop it

>lying for someone who posts kaede

Oh how the turntables

I want to spoil Kiibo silly, give him anything he asks for, and be his loving and doting mother. It hurts that I can't. I want to comfort him when he is sad and praise him when he does well. When will technology advance enough to give me my dream of having the perfect son?

If it exposes the culprit and protects my friends. I don't mind playing dirty.

never because he is fictional

What if the culprit is your friend?

You've got a lot of balls lying to my face, Shuichi

your son speaks for me

He says fuck you, Kirumi is his real mom

Who would be the most likely to betray everyone in a /drg/ killing game?

But if he was the perfect son, why would he get sad? Why would he do some things worse than others? Hmmmmm? Those sound like imperfections to me, obaa-san~

Yeah, it was the first time the retarded pronunciation was dropped in the trailers.

Oh... well, thank you! For what it's worth, I do want to start spending more time here like I used to. That way you won't have to lie for me!

He is the perfect robot son because he understands and experiences all human emotion, not just positive ones. Please don't be so robophobic!