Has anyone here actually gotten rich/quit their day job thanks to shitcoins?

Has anyone here actually gotten rich/quit their day job thanks to shitcoins?

>invests in Crypto
>has a day job

pick one

I'm certain at least 1 person did. Some coins can skyrocket from 0.1 to 10$ in one day. Sadly with my shitty luck I always seem to miss it.
>tfw you didn't invest in Decred

No but I've made $10k with it in the past few months, not bad for side money.

I had 3 masternodes

I will, after LTC hits 40$

Better file returns for that shit man

what does that mean?

Pay your taxes so the IRS doesn't fuck you in the ass

started in feb with 20k, got my 20k back in my bank account and still going with 30k in shitcoins now, so made 30k in shitcoins these last two months

Had?

Where to begin? Or what threads do I look for for good info on starting?

I have more than 1 milion in crypto, IRS can't know shit unless I cash out. I can go to another country and cash out, but I want to x10 my million with the LTC pump thats comming.

LOL well now they know

VPN + TOR

also its not even illegal, as long as i dont cash out its like having it in some stock

Lying on the Internet ain't cool kid, 1 million in crypto lmfao

>Has anyone here actually gotten rich/quit their day job thanks to shitcoins?
No, it just got me depressed and into closed psychiatry for a weekend. (Not even a joke)

t. college student who dropped out once because of this and has shit grades and doesn't know what to do.

hahahahhahahhahahah of course not you fucking faggot learn a skill goddamn, stop praying your way to success or thinking you can trick the system - actually become a useful human being

I am a businessman and i invest in cryptos.
Not my fault if you are a wageslave who has no time for travelling to the moon

user, hook me up with that spreadsheet

I'd have 1 million in crypto right now if Cryptsy hadn't fucked me.

Build it yourself.
This increases your knowledge of excel and will make you more employable after the crypto party is ogre.

just the second part

holy shit nigger buy eth

even if he wasn't lying about his crypto stash it actually doesn't matter because cryptocoins are considered property for tax purposes, not currency. In other words, like stocks, you don't have to pay dick until you actually liquidate them.

Of course, you would know that if you had a million in crypto.

Affiliate Marketing from your parent's basement doesn't count as a real business son. And by your own admission your crypto hasn't mooned, otherwise you'd quit your bussiness

Hi IRS!

>tfw you don't pay any taxes and become a rich neet