/mbgg/ - Mobage General #779

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Valkyrie Connect, Astral Stairways, King's Raid

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame, Houkai Impact, Tenka Hyakken, Azur Lane, Tales of Rays.

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Previous thread:
Remember to REPORT and IGNORE shitposters. Replying to them only helps them shit up the thread and makes you as bad as them

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/tSEnF4se
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Whats the best level to grind in GF? i usually use 1-6 up till about 25-3000 then switch to 1-4E until my guys are about lv 40. Ive only gotten up to 3-6 and want to maximize this extra exp

Your bot's started being a post early again.

If you must utilize the EXP up and the EXP combat sims aren't enough you can try 3-5 as well. Honestly your options are extremely limited until you proceed further.

But all the bots are parked in /gw2g/ instead of here

Where did /padg/ go?

see
Trying a new team but i need the new guys to be stronger.

This is hilarious. I'm happy i crafted her floater now.

>third S tier is a maid outfit
>fourth S tier is this dress
Time to be cute again.

Today is the last day Elpis Flora is available for Misaki and Miki. They leave at midnight Japan.
Plus 24 hours left to get mad at Mitsurugi-sensei to rank for Dark Transform Lv2 materials.

Shinsengumi girls are coming back soon enough.
>mfw still no UR Kiku

As a newshit in AL, should I just reroll for the limited ships considering just even trying to make them is costly?

Only if you really like them, but as with all KanColle alike games, rerolling is not necessary

But hey, if you want to, nobodys stopping you

I wonder if they'll ever let us do anything more with the SR lipstick thing in Tenkas.

Got the loli, but the titty fox looks too good to pass.

That's what I did. Took me 8 rerolls to get Atago. People often say you don't need to reroll in this kind of game but in this case it's better if you do considering they're limited. There is no way you're gonna get good enough to craft or drop them in the few hours you'll spend rerolling.

They will be added to the crafting pool after the event anyway. At least that's what happened in the CN version.

why do I have black bars around my gears.
this isn't cute.

They extended the Senbatsu by 5 days due to that error somebody mentioned last thread.

Decided to throw 250 gems at it. Better than expected and the ticket got me Flora Shiho though I already had her original version.

I still don't have a single Misaki though. Then again I'm saving for when they start the new rotation in the Hoshimori gacha in vague hope of rolling swimsuit Sadone after 3k gems already.

Forgot my picture.

Not him, but why backyard slot? How does the experience gain work there?

Caved in and spent money on AL to do a few rolls.
Notable spoils were Belfast, Takao, Illustrious, and Cleveland.
No Enterprise or Hood like the tier list suggests but I should be set with these anyways right?

They're not actually limited though. It'll take a month or something but they'll be added to the standard pool.

Belfast, Takao and Cleveland are all top tier cruisers yes. Belfast is also a cute meido

Though I do suggest rolling more for carriers, Illustrious is a good SSR carrier but it sure wouldnt hurt to get more airstrike firepower.

At least in where I am at Chapter 2-1 to 2-4, calling in a triple strike from Illustrious, Saratoga and Enterprise obliterates the boss

You fill the meter with food, meter depletes and boats in the room get exp. What is there to not understand?

For the record, you shouldn't actually spend on backyard slots either but even that's still better than spending on coins, cubes and oil.

I can't see wanting to roll for them unless they get buffed.

Yeah you don't have much choice but to grind what you have and then wait for the EXP combat sim to roll around again to bring them up to speed.

I've been playing for almost a year now and never needed to grind outside of the combat sims to clear most of the events. I didn't clear the extremely difficult challenges where you needed multiple setups of level 100s but I have 3 squads around 100 now and others in the 70s through casual play.

The bottleneck is even if you spam and grind your girls now, without the resources to actually use them for the events later you won't really get anywhere either. Similarly if they were too low level you would struggle clearing maps you shouldn't. You'll need to find your own balance.

When I attempted to clear the operation cube+ maps I dumped almost 80k res into clearing it. Most events you'll probably spend somewhere between 40-100k res getting through the maps, grinding for rare doll drops like 5-7 and others, and any limited equipment so try and save that much in reserve.

>Time limited Alpis weapons with Fire Transform 2
>Added to story weapon gacha with all the other Flora weapons
>Shinju Festival diary stories
>Which lasts until the end of November
>Nothing about outfits or a new main event
That's for tomorrow. I wonder if they'll skip over Halloween and go for 2 months of school festival themes.

Ah okay, can't check in-game right now for reasons.

Lucky.
Sub-status helps and you got a blade cannon subcard unless you already rolled Gravity Shiho/Kanon from before.

Shit, i think the most ive ever had was like 12-13K in each thing but im down pretty low right now. I started like 2 months ago so im not sure how my progress is going,10 days ago i had enough diamonds to buy the 5th echelon.
any tips or advice? Setting up you squad, what attachments are good, best ways to raise affection ect. This is the first mobile game ive really gotten into but i think im missing out on a lot

Putting ships in backyard also increases their happiness, which after a certain threshold will increase the exp gain by 20% in battles. So more slots = more ships get bonus exp.

You'll unlock more opportunities for more res once you proceed through the story. You should clear each chapter ASAP. You don't lose affection on your girls if they die to the boss so as long as you kill it everything is okay.

Unlock as many squad slots as possible and send any of them you don't use on logistics for res. You probably don't need more than 2 squads for each chapter so utilize all the others on logistics. If you need more than that you probably aren't strong enough to clear that chapter anyways.

There are general cookie cutter equipment loadouts you can use but it'll depend on the doll itself. All the equipment are extremely useful in their own situations and will depend on what you have available now. That also applies to squad composition. You have the standard 2 RF 3 HG setups you can run for bosses and a 1 SMG 1 HG 3 AR lineup or variations on it. You can probably run anything you want that utilizes the tile bonuses well unless you plan on trying to clear the challenge stages.

Affection is really simple just put the ones you want to raise in the dorm and pop hearts everyday. It'll be a little slow if you only have 1 but alas that's how it is. The more dorms you have and the more furniture is in it the quicker it is to raise affection. RFs and MGs are good candidates first for the raw firepower bonus.

Other than that remember to feed the normal junk girls to your main girls to give them the stat boosts. Levels mean nothing without boosting the stats they get. Every level will give you a higher stat cap in general so remember to keep on it.

If you haven't checked out the guide it's worth a read through.

Does the meter reflect the experience gain? Does more slots mean less experience rate or faster depletion?

Thanks man, I might be a bit over my head in chapter 3 then. I used all 5 echelons on 3-5 and only 2 girls survived.
Youre talking about the guide on the wiki right? Il have to check it out next time im at a computer, it doesnt display right on my phone

Nah check out the /mbgg/ doc that has all the games and go to the GF one. It'll help you out a bit.

Are you trying to fully clear 3-5 or just beat it? 3-5 and 3-6 are both easy to charge the boss down if you only want to get it beaten

Seems like faster depletion + slightly less exp gain per ship.

Thanks, i didnt know that was a thing.
Trying to get gold on 3-5 and just beat 3-6.
I was trying to level up my dudes so i could dummy link them but im also running low on cores, 4 and 5 stars kill me there.
I might try rushing just to unlock more logistic missions.

Yeah. I actually managed to pull Izumi last time but that was before we knew how the swordfest worked. As a F2P player i can't bring myself to spend gems without caution.

I wish i had Nagasone tho. She's my favorite Shinsen.

Akatsuki is in that game?

How demanding is AL in terms of memory or graphic? I want to play it in Nox both CN and JP servers at same time.

Not very. I play it perfectly fine on a 2 cores 1gb RAM MEmu machine. Nox is pretty much the same so it should work fine there too.

I'm doing the same and it's not really taxing. I'm also playing another mobage while doing both and they all run fine.

I missed the swordfest, so I'm rolling for a half decent team to play while I gather gems and wait for the next swordfest.

Is this good?

>both CN and JP servers at same time.
Why the fuck would you want to do that? That seems insane.

Playing through soara event makes me want the variant, even rolled a 5* of his motif too but I don't know if I should use more gems with chaguma close. I don't have a variant either but I don't know how much use they get anyway.

>but I don't know how much use they get anyway.
Remember that last variant we got was Mana, back in...february? March? So yeah they don't get much use and aren't popular at all, which is a shame because they are pretty fun

>Parallel Misaki's claw was in gacha points last time
>Elpis claw is going to drown in weapon gacha
Kind of irritating since I'd have Elpis at S rank if they did the same for it. Then again, Elpis is way more special than to end as some bonus to something else, I guess. I didn't realize Miki's sword is some new recolor, too.

>Nothing about outfits or a new main event
I didn't expect anything this soon after a main gacha update anyway. New stories are good, but all of the event tab went away in one huge wave and now it seems lacking. It could use some other smaller something.

Most people talked about how playing variants was annoying because of form change / sp issues but Carlos has built in sp mechanics so seemed pretty good. Already have zerker soara but the mage seems like a bust.

Could probably be better in amount of UR swords, but 2 UR gauntlets and a skill starting is nice. Kou's beginner friendly at least.

We bothered making a tier list two threads ago and a pastebin with details about most of the UR swords. Be sure to save up for next swordfest.
pastebin.com/tSEnF4se

I just got a 2nd Cleveland in Azur and was wondering whether it'd be better to use both of them in separate fleets or to just use the dupe as Limit Break material for the one I was already using.

Is she strong enough to warrant putting a copy of her in multiple fleets?

>watching a Giantbomb video about Forza 7
>they put a custom BGHS skin on the car
ebin

Did a 30 and was surprised. Now my flurry skill is completed. Shurikens is still only at 2 though.

I wonder if it's worth doing the rest of my runs with Kunohe and the plus luck SR equipment on 30.

Also my Doujigiri is finally 80.

The fact she gets 1k base attack while most other swords don't even get to 500 is kind of ridiculous.

Limited power creep needs to stop.

What's this mean

Its just going to get worse and they'll make every enemy stronger to compensate

Switch characters

I would rather they just give us new limiteds already.

Are we going to see Bane 2.0?

Probably not this month. Looks like it's just bait for whales.

Worry about making a second one once your first is MLB.

Are some of the weapons from the equipment tier list not yet available in the jp version, or did the icons change or something?

I can't seem to find any of the recommended battleship weapons except the "if you like not firing" and "if no 381mm" alternatives. Similarly, the only 381mm weapon I can find looks completely unlike any of the icons on that list. The 5 star icons also look unlike any of the 5 star weapons I can find ingame or on the wiki.

It's based on CN so yeah JP doesn't have some of those yet

Does auxiliary gears stack? Aside from toolbox which specifically say it doesn't stack.

>Wanted Soara or Dragon
>Got the mage instead
I wonder if I should continue or start saving for Chaguma.

Sure, I'm just surprised that ALL 3 Battleship weapons seem to be missing, including two 5 star weapons, but none of the other ship's weapons.

So I wanted to make sure that there hasn't been just some change in the icons, especially considering the ones in the pic do look a little flat and weird, like something that could have been graphically reworked.

The stats of everything stack it's just the passive effects like toolbox's healing that won't

Started playing 2 days ago. Is this good enough? My friend told me to grind 2-4, but why?

Why is she so perfect?

>full party
Goodbye fuel.

Why not? 2-4 isn't about leveling up?

Its about a rare carrier drop.

Which carrier?

One of foxgirl sisters, I forgot the name

That's 3-4 for both of them.

not him but what level should i be doing to get my characters strong enough to do 2-4 consistently? and how many party members would be ideal for fuel usage?

Akagi/Kaga?

do I start playing azure lane? I can read JP fairly well but I never played kancolle cause it looked like a facebook game

I'm trying to download Azur Lane on IOS right now but I'm having trouble.
I'm already set to JP App Store but when I click the link on their website to bring me to the App Store it says "Cannot Connect to App Store".
Is there a JP name I can search to find it on the App Store?

アズールレーン

It's near the top of the free charts

Look at gameplay and decide.

You can do something consistently once you can do something consistently, you are the only one who can really see that. It depends on a lot of factors like your equipment, your setup, etc, so there's no fixed "at level xxx, you can do this" rule. Just go to the map you wish to grind, put your fleet on autopilot, see how they fare.

That being said, I don't see any particular reason to grind 2-4 specifically.

Also, get more than one fleet, it helps a lot. Doing all the clearing with just one fleet, AND challenging the boss afterwards requires your fleet to be pretty strong. Much easier to have one fleet primarily tasked with clearing the map, and another one to challenge the boss.

This way, you can also be a lot more fuel efficient because you can use a more expensive setup for the boss fleet, if needed, without affecting your overall consumption too much because they only fight a single battle per mission.

As for how many party members are ideal, you'd usually want to have only one backline ship, unless you really need the extra firepower to clear the fight. Backline doesn't do much until you limit break them (especially Battleships, who fire 3 shots instead of one once they are fully upgraded), but they are really expensive, so you're better off having a single strong backline ship than 3 weak backline ships.

Play GF instead.

Well I guess this roll is good enough
I'm tired of rerolling anyway

congratz, you got the worst one!

Can a sword girl cut herself with her own sword? This looks dangerous, please don't try this at home.

For CL in azur lane, is there a guide for their second weapon slot? Can't find much information
even this only mentioned their primary weapon slot. Chink guides also just skip past them too.

So is AL or Pani the thing most people are trying now? Did kusopl fuck up their game on release?

>cant use the same name when you reroll in al
fuuck, i just want atago.

>rerolling in a KanColle clone
Where do all these retards come from?

Is there anything new besides PaniPani? Is PP fun?

No. No.

>limited ship with thicc thighs that will only be in the constuction pool in month or two

>thicc
He's right, you're a retard.

I'm liking Pani Pani.

Just follow the same lines as the class that uses that equipment as its primary.
Which is basically just follow the DD guide for weapons.