Be me

>be me
>weeks ago
>read ETH threads on biz and go full tilt
>buy 1000 dollars worth of ethereum (52 ETH) at the time

>be me
>now
>wtf

You bastards turned my 1000 dollars into 2600 dollars. Now what?
1. Tried to send it from coinbase to the Mist wallet but my Mist wallet appeared to sync up, then restarted syncing up and after a week was still at only 20%. Can I just keep it in coinbase? I'm just gonna sell it anyway.

2. What's my plan on this? I'm a programmer, I know blockchains are the new buzzword, I followed bitcoin the whole way. Should I sell after Friday? Should I target 100? 1000? I don't want to keep this forever. I'd rather take big gains and get out at the expense of maybe more gains.

Other urls found in this thread:

smithandcrown.com/icos/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Forgot to mention, only sent 2 ETH to the Mist wallet and haven't seen it appear yet because the wallet never synced

Still holding most in coinbase

Hold on to it for 5 years when it's worth $10k per coin

Seems like you're in a good situation to just hold. If you don't need the money and don't have a plan just enjoy the ride.

do wat you want faggot. stop making threads sage

In order for the wallet to sync you have to run some other program. I believe it's the blockchain and then you can start syncing. So far I have kept everything in coinbase.

The only thing I worry about with this is if I have a wallet on a computer it may not be accessible in 5 years, and people have worried me about leaving it in coinbase due to mtgox or people randomly losing theit coins in exchanges. That's why I'm considering getting out soon and just not looking back.

I watched the Mist wallet show progress with syncing up to 50%, then when I closed it it picked up where it was and got to 90%. Didn't see coins ever. Next time I started it up it started over syncing but runs 10x as slow. I just gave up. Glad I only sent 2. They show up in etherscan. Coinbase seems safer desu.

The trick is to have a stock of BTC, which is the base around which all these altcoins dance around on, and then split it with ETH.

With both BTC and ETH you can buy and sell quickly and fluidly on any exchange.

Basically, because BTC is deflationary and it's known and used, that's your sure bet. As long as ETH continues to grow faster than BTC, hold your ETH. When the growth slows, swap for BTC.

10 years down the line you want to convert all to BTC which by then is theoretically where everyone fantasizes it's supposed to be, and then cash in for whatever your national legal tender of choice is so you can actually do something with it.

Interesting. I'd like to do this. The wallet problem mentioned above is what keeps me from it

lel, in 10 years there won't be BTC

Well it might exist like ETC exists, but...

>The only thing I worry about with this is if I have a wallet on a computer it may not be accessible in 5 years
Get a nano S
>people have worried me about leaving it in coinbase due to mtgox
Honestly coinbase will probably be fine, all these exchanges that got hacked were leaving most of their cryptos in hot wallets while coinbase keeps something like 99% in cold storage. Also they're FDIC insured, they've basically jumped through every regulatory hurdle they can to try to provide assurance for their users. This is also why it takes forever to buy coins from them.

Is there anything stopping (((them))) from shutting down all these crypto currencies?

I am part of an elite Korean whale group. We group buy and sell ETH with our combined 60,000BTC and 300kETH holdings.

This Friday we are pumping and dumping ETH to $200, you might want to jump in and scavenge the crumbs.

i didnt know korean whales traded crypto. TIL

Prove it buy taking a picture of today's Korean newspaper next to your next post before you post it. If it's true I'm gonna get ready to trade or buy for more eth because eth discount days are a gift from kek. I'm sure JP Morgan and Microsoft are in because they give a fuck about what some south koreans are gonna do. We're talking trillion dollar markets in the future! THINK MCFLY!

I'm part of an elite Japanese whaling group. Were going to buy and sell ETH with our cronbrined 600,000 BTC and 3000k ETH holrings.

This Friday we are pumping and dumping ETH to 2000, you might want to jump in and scavenge the crumbs.

same story but i bought 232 eth

I'm part of an elite Antartica whaling group. Were going to buy and sell ETH with our cronbrined 600,000 BTC and 3000k ETH holrings.

This Friday we are pumping and dumping ETH to 2000, you might want to jump in and scavenge the crumbs.

I don't need to be in Korea to be a Korean American you dumbfuck

Doljibung

fuck off farmer joe

twitter.com/avsa/status/847069837717319680

(((they))) are already getting you ready for it kinda like when Trump was all over TV news and then he became your president.

You think a trillion dollar industry is gonna bend to some small korean whale hunting group?

If it goes down it means buy ethereum cheaper and hold don't sell off like cheap short term thinkers. You have to have whale amount s and have gotten in early to profit from short term enough to give up the long term gainz which will not be long at all actually we expect big positive news mid April.

get you a ether card

ether.cards/?utm_source=etherscan&utm_medium=cpm&utm_campaign=banner

Even if you traded all 60k btc into eth, the market would probably go up by 10 dollars. kek

koreans have 17% of all the ETH

if they dump at once they could crash this thing down to below 30$

im not taking the risk with my ETH - i sold out and buying back in after the collapse

edit: captcha spot the korean street signs, korean whale dump confirmed

If you want big gains you gotta put it all in ICOs

smithandcrown.com/icos/

Pick the ones that interest you the most and forget, invest early for the bonus and then forget about it.

Aeternity is the only one on there I believe that will give you a decent return on investment.