>FFXV
XV manga released in Japan
Episode Ignis to be released in December; Trailer: youtu.be/_sRPZzWeric
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2
Final Fantasy XV Multiplayer Out 10/31 youtu.be/-3iiMGx3exg
A New Empire - Alexis Ren in "Join the Adventure": youtu.be/28wx4Rzy0lw
New XV Universe trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=S2FyFrt9vZM

>DFF NT
PS4 release date scheduled for Jan 30 2018, Pre-Orders available now.
store.na.square-enix.com/product/445809/dissidia-final-fantasy-nt-steelbook-brawler-edition-ps4
Latest Trailer: youtu.be/zv-iIa4s9oE

>King's Knight
Available now, check your app store for details.

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/TKKGu1qB

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

ffrkstrategy.gamematome.jp/game/951/wiki/Equipment_Rarity 5_Mistilteinn (XIII)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I want to hug Prishe

Ara

What pose do you choose when playing final fantasy games?

>more than a thousand energy in free pots
WTF I love emergency maintenance now

I don't remember this in the game, is it one of the episode dlcs?

Couch for maximum comfy, desk for emulating. Some of my fondest moments are being sprawled out on a couch with a blanket early in the morning on the weekends playing FFVII - FFXII on my ps1/ps2.

Ara-oneesama!

be honest /ffg/, farming this will take at least another month isn't it?

In 30 days, assuming you spend every drop of natural NRG on ES runs, you get 86% TM on every unit involved. So no, it won't take a month.

why are BE posts always the quickest to get responses?

It's the more popular game. Also boom, here's a quick response for that ass.

Because it's the most popular mobage?

it's a great game so I can believe why it's so popular

>Another 120 run with no knights
>to add extra insult, only one cactuar on the last round of the last battle
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I do not need this shit on the last day when I've got most of the roulette done, all these motes are sitting at 1-3 left. Speaking of the roulette ending, I still haven't done the VI bonus battles, I've got 24 hours to do those after the orb dungeons close, yeah?

It's down most of the time so BE posters don't have much distracting them from replying

most BE players have lost interest in their game so they spend their time trolling the imageboards instead of playing

>tfw orbfest cucked you out of your OMEGA time.
no matter what once my stamina is complete I'm going to do him then the raids

Orfest says it ends in 17 hours and 15 minutes, but Omega and the Crystal Tower) say they're here until Oct 12, you've got plenty of time for the robot.

>adding the bottom left tranny

Whats the next orbfest?

Look, Golbezanon's bending the knee.

Go away. Let discord circlejerking stay in the discord.

I'm gonna guess December. This is my third orbfest and they seem to be spaced three months apart.

I want to choose her relic on the CT draw!

I wish I could be a girl and go through life in easy mode with betas ready to do anything for me

Why come on anonymous board to circle jerk. Anywhere else is way better for that

Comes with top tier pulls too, must be nice.

Lilly is a legit tranny.

Proof?

I don't recall Lilly ever claiming to be a girl, I think that was something shitposters assumed because of the name.
Same with Emanon, no one noticed the deal with his name.

Let's be honest here. You don't give yourself a name like Lilly if you're not trying to make a feminine persona.

newfag

>no news

BE is dead! Dead! D-E-A-D!!

Doesn't mean that anonymous needs to lose their shit over nothing but a name. It's not like they acted like the typical lady attention whore, they were just there.
It's probably some dude that anons go on about wanting to fuck.

They still have to debate about how little compensation they can get away with to fulfill their promises after all that mess the other night

If trannies want to get attention, let them. It makes them feel good, they have a lot of prejudices and stigmas to deal with in their daily life.

>Same with Emanon, no one noticed the deal with his name.
There's actually two Emanons. One is the real Emanon, who is a dude and explicitly denied being female early on when someone made the usual joke of "X is a cute girl." He plays things pretty low key and has only made a few posts here and there identifying himself, trying to explain the situation in vain. The other is a major attention seeking whore claiming to be female and basking in the attention and encouraging it while claiming to be Emanon; this is the poster people are actually talking about when they say "Emanon." Whether these are actually two different posters or two personas of one person for the sake of internet attention is up for debate.

Proof ?

Lilly also does this annoying infantilization shit on the discord, like every third word out of her mouth is wat or dis or dat. One of those people who intentionally leave out the last 'g' in words that end in -ing.

Emanon go back to "lurking" while waiting for Ayaka. No one believes this isn't you trying to save face.

they can find that shit else where, keep the posting ff related. talk about tifa's tifas or whatever. Keep that off topic shit off of here.

That's the discord, we can stop pretending that it has anything to do with this place.

So why don't you leave the Discord if you're triggered by words this much. No one is forcing you to stay?

It's the same person in both, that's the point. She'd be doing that here if it wasn't laughable.

Hey, who said I didn't like the discord?

Discord was a mistake.

Is BE down again?

I'm stuck at the King Mog screen after logging in and clicking Back just goes to a blank screen

Except Lilly literally hasn’t been on all day, it’s just some anons namedropping in the last four or so threads and in typical anonymous fashion losing their shit over the *posssiblity* that Lilly might be a girl.

It’s fucking pathetic really.

>infantilization
Bro, it's African American vernacular combined with meme talk. Th=>D etc

Whether they are black or whether they are using it to appear cool is up to you to decide.

Everyone said it would be before it was made, so that's no surprise. Just leave it as its own thing separate from /ffg/ (because it is) and stop talking about it.

transgenders were a mistake

No, it goes beyond that. I'll take some pictures of her messages next time I see some egregious ones.

This might shock you but people don't log onto the discord whenever they post on thread.

Please don't.

>I'll take some pictures of her messages next time I see some egregious ones.
How pathetic can you be right now?

Which relic are you selecting /ffg/?

What’s the list again?

if they got a list ill tell you.

Orlandu to go with his OSB. I'm considering Fujin though.

There probably won't be any more if we get the new dailies before the next fest because those are so good.

I'm not pulling

I need Last Stand. Do they have Last stand on the list?

I'm leaning on not pulling.
If I pull, probably Larsa.

Snow Bsb, I think

I'll tell you when we get an official list

But I want to talk to my best friends Darkwolf and Qayin

I fucking wish.
That's on the gem-only banner.

are any of these a must-get

Those two don't get along at all.

Vanille's BSB

It's just banter. Now stop talking about it

All of those range from “pretty good” to “only good with other bursts” to “not great but if you like that character...”

I wouldn’t classify any as “must haves”

Making some space on my friend list in JP and by that I mean I'm deleting all Doublehand Sephiroths, so if there are any JP anons here that haven't added me, let's fix that.
ID is 119,475,813

Vanille's if you don't have it. A good chunk of those relics will likely be changed for us, but Vanille's should still be there. Ask again when the banner actually shows up though, when we know the actual list.

hey /ffg/ stalkers log onto the discord I have a proposition for you

also how cute are our stalkers on /ffg/?

Is Prishe's BSB any good?

>I have a proposition for you
>not I want to propose you something
ya blew it

Honestly? Not really, it used to be pretty good but now pales in comparison to shit like Squall BSB2

Don't tell me what to do.

what's the difference

one is the proper meme.

oh well i will do better next time

why is Vanilles BSB really good?

ffrkstrategy.gamematome.jp/game/951/wiki/Equipment_Rarity 5_Mistilteinn (XIII)

this seems kinda mediocre

Instant medica

Instant healing, MND boost makes for some really strong medica commands.

Is it just bad compared against others that have come out since?
Or is it actually getting to the point its becoming unusably bad in its own right?

Is cg lid+cg fina a good start or do I keep rerolling

Doesn't look like any of this will help me with my trouble magicites (water and ice) except maybe Lulu but I doubt she'll do much damage without enIce. So my choices are looking like Lulu's, Vanille's for just a really good healer bsb (only ones I have are Relm and Penelo) or Aerith's so I could finally have a VII medica for Cid Missions. Edgar would be cool too, VI is my favorite game and I haven't been able to pick up any of his relics. It'll be a tough choice.

Its a NE Burst and its first command relies on an ability gimmick but still isn't even that good if you play along with the gimmick. It's not terrible if you use the BSB and then spam Lifebane or something, but at that point it's pretty much a worse USB and you're taking crystals away from things that are actually worth making.

It's almost as good a start as you can get if you're rerolling on this CG banner, but lacking a chainer really sucks. And unfortunately for you there is no CG chainer.
If I were rerolling I'd needd some really nice 4* units for me to stop at that.

Damnit. And I was so excited to finally get a relic for her

It’s draw of having a big hitting command that you build up to is somewhat hampered by the fact that it requires both ability slots to be fully effective. So it wants you to not only to use abilities during a burst (which kinda negates the benefit of a burst) but unlike other bursts that want you to use abilities during burst, it doesn’t give you a way to refresh them. Squall BSB2 basically does the same thing but without all the janky requirements.

Yeah i cleared fenrir with Lulu enice ssb+bsb entry spam. Its impossible without her enice.

It's not unreasonably bad or anything, the commands just suck which isn't what you want out of a BSB. The command 2 is a Dark Bargain like a lot of other BSBs, but her command 1 is lame.

Plus her command 1 fucking resets after you use it once, so all your build up with worth approximately jack shit compared to Squall's.

Yeah the lack of a chainer or really even a proper damage dealer hurts, I'm just really reluctant to reroll with two great units though I probably should.

I should use this attack type banner to reroll right? And I'm not really familiar with the units only in jp, is the chainer hierarchy still basically the same as global?

>is the chainer hierarchy still basically the same as global?
More or less, just add Sephiroth to the mix.

This is an old list and as Edgar and Lulu BSBs have appeared in the gem selection, they will likely not appear here.
Larsa however has a high chance to be here, and Larsa is Support5, so he can Wrath and Entrust. Pretty good for magicites.

>dena sees that a bunch of redditors is going against the spirit of the banner by wanting lulu BSB for no reason other than the ice boost
>takes it off the banner
based dena

joke's on them, I picked Snow's coat just for the ice boost.