What do Jews think about the rest of the world not believing in their one God?

What do Jews think about the rest of the world not believing in their one God?

They're not proselytic at all, yet one would think that being surrounded by a world who is in the wrong would turn you into one.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_Laws_of_Noah
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

jews have been only pretending to be religious for like 1100 years now. all of them except for the hemetics.

[spoiler]They don't believe in it either.[/spoiler]
[spoiler]They are not even real Jews.[/spoiler]

That's one of the weirdest things about Judaism. And it might tell us a lot about the Jews.
The idea that they're in the know and feel too good about themselves in knowing, not having any desire to convince others otherwise.
To entrench themselves as the privileged class, to view certain lives as expendible.
Like in America, Jews, through the media, they'll have you almost believe this is their land and you're just a visitor.

>What do Jews think about the rest of the world not believing in their one God?

A view that accepting God is almost akin to a contract, and that if you sign up for it, you can't get out, and it's one that runs with your family. Forever.

Most people can't live by it. They aren't ready, they don't have the practice or the training for it, and better for everyone that they don't try until they are so ready.

Even in the Messianic age, where the whole world acknowledges God in the Jewish sense, you aren't to see a mass world conversion to Judaism. It's not necessary, and it's not within everyone's ability to do so, so why push them to accept something they might or might not be ready for?

Hitler is the Jewish messiah.

They used to be extremely proselytize, they only forbade proselytizing down the road because Christians wouldn't stand for it.

*proslytic

Judaism doesn't revolve around the heaven/hell paradigm.

Gehenna and the Resurrection for the righteous are both prominent concepts in Judaism.

No, what it tells you is that Jews aren't interested in pissing people off and just want to live in peace and be treated with respect. Holy fucking shit this pisses me off so much

only added by later rabbinic "scholars" who couldn't deal with the idea that their religion treats saints and sinners to an equally shit afterlife

Most of the world believes in YHWH though. Christianity and Islam are Jewish plots, and over half the people in the world are Christian or Muslim.

So what do services at a typical synagogue actually look like? Can you just randomly walk into one?

Genuinely curious, lived in nyc my whole life and I want to find out what it's like.

u live in nyc but never had a jewish bud and went to his barmitzvah?

Sadducee detected

The Old Testament absolutely talks about the Resurrection of the Dead and eternal life, as well as a Final Judgement

no
have had a few Jewesses slob my knob which makes up for it though.

Besides a barmitzvah isn't the same as routine religious service, I wanna compare what it's like to Catholic Mass.

Uh, have you not heard of Christianity & Islam? With Judaism, they are 3.4 BILLION of the world's people.

Pretty much everything in "Judaism" was "added latter by rabbinic scholars." "Judaism" as we know it today is a construct of the Middle Ages, influenced (negatively) more by Christianity than (positively) by the religion of the ancient Hebrews.

Don't they have this?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_Laws_of_Noah
they'd be heretics and/or pagans, depending on who you ask.
Or fellow monotheists.
It's an old theological dispute.

I'm sure most Reform synagogues would allow you to visit if you contacted them and asked politely.

I'm sure there are a few videos on YouTube if you really want to know.

it gives them an excuse to not feel bad about exploiting the goy.

I think that would be true of most synagogues in general. I travel a lot for work, and am Orthodox Jewish. I usually just walk in without a problem to the closest shut to where I am, and I've never had a problem.

>Jews aren't interested in pissing people off

then why do their holy books say it's okay to bully goyim?