The most decorated soldier in U.S. history was 5'5". Exactly how powerful is manlet fury?

The most decorated soldier in U.S. history was 5'5". Exactly how powerful is manlet fury?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lyudmila_Pavlichenko
qmmuseum.lee.army.mil/WWII/tailor.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Audie isn't the most decorated soldier in U.S. history, just the most decorated in WWII. Some Spec For Colonel in Vietnam was most decorated of all time.

Is that so? How tall was he?

10'12"

War isn't basketball. Height is a liability as it makes you a bigger target.

An ideal soldier's build is on the short and stout side. This is especially true of modern warfare where physicality is secondary to reflexes because of guns.

No idea. Either way, Audie technically edges him out, but only because of a meaningless Belgian medal.

Manlets are good at keeping their heads down.

they're compensating

HAHAHAHA LE EPIC MANLET MAYMAY WHEN WILL THEY LEARN XDDDDD

>Exactly how powerful is manlet fury?
Pretty powerful.

>5'3"
Holy fuck, literally female tier

Because you don't need to be 6'2" to use a gun???

What do you shitposters even expect for an answer?

Powerful enough to topple nations for centuries

Well the keeping-head-down part is true tbf

Why do all these cool people keep turning out to be manlets, just fuck my life up

Let your inferiorities drive you to overcompensate.

>6'2"
>not manlet
Nice try little guy

Colonel Robert L Howard

MoH

DSC

Silver Star

and a shit load of others

>8 purple hearts
>3 MoH nominations
Holy shit. This guy was a fucking machine

And the he made some great movies

Only 110 lbs too, and infected with malaria for significant portions of his service.

Here is another crazy mother fucker

Pic related: literally five feet tall, probably weighed less than 100 pounds. He fought off 200 soldiers alone, after losing his arm to a grenade, and killed 31 of them.

>implyinig 5'5" wasn't average height in his time

Debatable, larger body size generally leads to better load carrying ability, and longer legs make marching easier (to a point of course). This was less of an issue in WW2 when troops went into battle with little more than their weapon, ammo and a canteen.

It wasn't.

He was even initially rejected when he tried to enlist for being underweight.

Churchill?

More like Churchlet

he looks sad

He lost his arm bro. Now he can't take alternate hands when fapping.

tall people are bad at war, it is known

>Give Goliath my regards Lanklet

Who would win in a fight, this guy, or Cotton Hill?

His chest is more decorated than the bumper to a Bernie Sanders supporter.

Very impressive, teebeehaytch.

>Churchill: 5' 8"
>Roosevelt: 5' 7"
>Stalin: 5' 4"
>Mussolini: 5' 7"
>Tojo: 5' 4"
POWERGAP
>de Gaulle: 6′ 5"

>Hitler: died in 1945
>Mussolini: died in 1945
>Roosevelt: died in 1945
>Tojo: died in 1944
>Stalin: died in 1953
>Churchill: died in 1965
POWERGAP
>de Gaulle: died in 1970

HAHAHA manlets. When will they learn?

to be fair, de Gaulle was an incompetent asshat that just stole other people's accomplishments...

Females make good snipers desu

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lyudmila_Pavlichenko

>literally five feet tall

He was actually 4'11. Seriously starting to think shortness gives you superpowers.

>de Gaulle was an incompetent asshat that just stole other people's accomplishments...
Maybe WWII-wise, and then again, what most surmise to be incompetence with him flustering Allied plans was a very well worked-out strategy by him to have France be categorized as an Allied country.

I'd say he was more egotistical than incompetent, but he really had to be that to ward off the threat of occupation of France.

But later, him as president is top-notch, and he easily ranks amongst the better five statesmen of the XXth century.

>But later, him as president is top-notch, and he easily ranks amongst the better five statesmen of the XXth century.

He was a Nazi who happened to join the good guys. The 4th was a fucking jokes and the 5th is a dictatorship waiting to happen. Gaulle literally ruined French democracy.

I would concede that he embodied the leadership Nazis had hungered for in Germany, but he never thwarted his democracy with his ideals of leadership. De Gaulle fervently believed that with Gaullism, he was strangling out the "democracy of the political parties" (which he rightfully blamed for the 1940 debacle), and allowing a "democratic dictatorship" if that's any bit sensical. Rather than bestow it on the parliementarians to nominate the president (which was a shitstorm: there were around 30 presidents from 1946 to 1960), he chose to leave that to the people.

De Gaulle saved democracy by edging the tiniest bit towards fascist ideals, which now permeates the French Republic in at least some sort of functionality.

>5th is a dictatorship waiting to happen
Quite the contrary knowing that the people of France don't resent democracy hardly as much as they did before.

>strangling out the "dictaroship of the political parties"*

Oops

just accept it, lanklets will NEVER EVER do anything cool with their lives

Manlets are prone to overcompensating.

short guys are the toughest
t. 6'4

Explain why its an army meme to have the manlet haul the SAW then.

tall men are like women, born with an undeserving sense of entitlement. But this is exactly why throughout history it has been manlets who have achieved the great things. Never underestimate manlet rage.

more like lanklets are prone to undercompensating

As a short guy (5'4"), u gotta be tough and resilient cause u dont have all the innate privileges as a tall guy.

Tall guys have a bunch of privileges so like women, they can become complacent.

>Roosevelt: 5' 7"
What are you measuring him in his wheelchair?
Roosevelt was 6'1" you faggot. Truman I think was around 5'7" though

>Belgian medal.
I hope it was made of chocolate at least.

>Now he can't take alternate hands when fapping.

No proud ghurka should suffer such a fate.

he needs mechanical prosthesis stat.

Smaller target

>Tall guys have a bunch of privileges so like women, they can become complacent.
>Tall guys are like women

It's funny because it's true.

T. Manlet

Friendly reminder that the baddest son of a bitch to ever walk the earth was 5' 7"

Not American so I'm speculating here but perhaps because the SAW isn't THAT heavy (aside from when trying to fire unsupported), and in a decent squad the gunner shouldn't have much more overall weight on him than any of the other members. Also it's to motivate the other guys, i.e. 'if shorty can carry the heavy thing so can you'.

That was pretty damn tall for his time

FACT: Manlets are the most powerful race in the world

Manlets tend to do well in war and scarcity, being agile and consuming less resources has a lot to do with it.

Tall guys do well in peace and prosperity, where being rigid and consuming more resources isnt punished by death.

Don't forget that manlets also do well during war times because there's no women to reject them for tall men.

Wrong, studies have shown that more girls are born in scarce times than boys.

You know the best part? No Cops.
Rev up those cunnys!

5'5 was the equivalent of 6'2 in the 1800s.

Audie fought in dubya dubya two though

What's your point?

WW2=/=1800s

My point is I got quads and that the 1800s aren't the 1940s.

They're in the same ballpark. Both are 0 mya.

No it wasn't. The "people were shorter way back in the day" thing only really applies for bitch ass peasants with poor nutrition. All of Alexander's friends were taller than him.

Mongols are short in the first place. He was about average height for Finnland back then

>caring about how tall you are

This is really pathetic. It's almost as those pathetic betas that complain about "nu-males."

Let's not get too heated up little fella

wtf I hate Simo now

Robert Howard and the other guys shown from the Vietnam war were all from a unit called SOG there is a great book by John L Plaster about these guys and what they did true badasses

There's no way this dude's story is real. This shit has to be made up.

>t. manlet

5'6

>church"""""""""""""hill"""""""""""

that was average height for world war 2

But Audie got rejected by the Navy and Marine Corps for being too small

>166 cm

>Josip Broz Tito received a total of 119 awards and decorations from 60 countries around the world. Of the 98 international awards and decorations, 92 were received once, and three on two occasions (Order of the White Lion, Polonia Restituta, and Karl Marx). The most notable awards being the French Légion d'honneur and Ordre national du Mérite, the British Most Honourable Order of the Bath, the Soviet Order of Lenin, the Japanese Supreme Order of the Chrysanthemum, the German Federal Cross of Merit, and the Italian Ordine al Merito della Repubblica Italiana.

Being short is practical as fuck, and if you've got a big/good enough dick and great body physique, nobody will care. Only inbred blonde american women (read: used crap) care, and they have their Chads to satisfy them anyway.

t. 5'7'' manlet

>Veeky Forums triggered by references to male height

what the hell lanklet are good at anyway, exploding knees?

>nobody will care
keep telling that to yourself LOL

Cotton. Gurung was pretty badass, killed 31 soldiers, but Cotton killed fitty men.

The low point in english history put the english at average 5'5 and that was the lowest it ever got during the 1800s and during ww2 average male height was 5'8 if i remember correctly

This "5'2 was tall in 1940 lel" meme needs to die.

qmmuseum.lee.army.mil/WWII/tailor.htm

>Data compiled for millions of inductees shows the following to be the actual measurements of the "average" newcomer to the Army as he appears at the clothing counter of a reception center: 5' 8" tall; 144 pounds in weight; 33 ¼" chest measurement; 31" waist measurement.

There's only a 1-2 inch difference between average male height today and in WW2 (for the Americans, anyway). Audie was a major manlet even by the standards of his time. So were Gurung, Hayha, Lawrence, etc.

>Little Audie Murphy, who is World War II's most decorated soldier, won another battle single handed this afternoon when he subdued a 6-foot 2-inch, 190-pounder who apparently attempted to steal his automobile.

>The freckled kid from Farmersville, Tex., told the Dallas Morning News he knocked out the 25-year-old man in a rural filling station near here after a furious 10-minute battle.

>State Highway Patrolmen Everett Brandon and F. H. Jensen, who talked with the News by telephone, said they arrested the man and lodged him in the McKinney Jail. No complaint was filed immediately.

>The 20-year-old Texas hero, who won the Congressional Medal of Honor and every other U.S. combat medal in World War II, related he was driving alone when he saw a large man limping along the highway. “It was raining like the devil and I thought I would do the fellow a favor," Audie related. "I picked him up and we drove about a mile. Suddenly this guy jammed something into my ribs, slapped me across the mouth and said: "I'm the boss now. If you won't talk, this .45 will. I can use this car.' I admitted that he was pretty much the boss at that point and we drove about four more miles. He told me to pull into a roadside gasoline station and stop. I did and he took the keys and instructed me to slide along the seat and get out on his side of the car."

>Decides on Fight

>Audie said the man's left hand, hidden under an old army blouse, was still jammed into his ribs when he decided to make a fight for it. He grabbed the man's hand, struck him a blow that tumbled him from the car and on to the filling station drive. Murphy jumped squarely on the erstwhile tough guy and started swinging.

>"We fought all over the place for about 10 minutes," Audie said. "He was a pretty big fellow, all right. I finally got him, though."

>Pictured: the mugger, John Thomas Daniels, a local thug and Army vet.

Lankets, when will they learn?

what is the point of this thread?

lanklet detected.

Chicano Rambo

Being in the wheelchair was his choice, considering that he made a deal with the devil to sell off his legs and soul so that he may have near absolute power in the United States for the rest of his life.

That's what that dickbag gets for trying to do that to an Army vet.

[spoiler]Murphy was a handsome boy[/spoiler]

He is Steven Roger, but withouth the need of a super sérum. THAT is hardcore

>It's another British height insecurity thread....

What is it with the inferiority complex you Brits have?

Is it your stupid aristocracy that fucks you up so much?

Whether it's "manlets" or "gingers", or any other number of ridiculous titles you love inventing, you poor bastards always seem to need some reason to feel better about yourselves by trying to find flaws in others.

Sad, really.

I think it's only the English, not all Brits.

Still salty about losing most of their empire.

What i have noticed is that special forces operators not just in the US but all over the world tend to err on the side of being manlets. I don't know if it's because manlets try to compensate by joining specops units more often or if being a manlet is genuinely an advantage for those jobs. Maybe a bit of both.

There are a lot of advantages to being short and stocky in combat situations, though others have pointed out many of these.

Right and in roman times humans were ant sized

Why are lanklets so stupid? Is it the the lack of oxygen?