Hanayui no shou 6 releasing 10/5
>Current Gacha
Blue SSR Anzu
>Version

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

a.uguu.se/LqInEggd2Uue_jp.co.altplus.yuyuyui.zip
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I wonder what plot related goodies they'll give us for HanaYui 6. I mean, they talked about going on the offensive.

Maybe some foreshadowing for Sonoko. I'm sure her big debut in December will come with a new chapter and an R card, but who knows how many chapters we'll get in between to help build it up.

Not with that attitude.

Again, the stats don't matter when your modifier is trash and passive doesn't do anything.
At best she's an okay support.

You say that like the game requires thinking. With the sole exception of late-game ShiUYu and invasions, everything can be done with whatever garbage cards you like, it really doesn't matter.

Sekka and Natsume's backstories when?

>marude jicock janai!

Impressive.

A hissatsu is merely a singular burst. High difficulty stages need consistent DPS, and preferably one that can punch through shields.
I believe they said that their chapters would be done when there's time, but we're likely to get some hints at them during Hanayui 6.

A single burst that can take out an entire healthbar and go through shields.
Meanwhile you're stuck dealing 1 damage and complaining about it.

Not him, but you can't seriously argue that hissatsus are irrelevant. Many of the top tier SSRs are good specifically because they have such insane hissatsus, and the stronger the bosses' shields get the better hissatsus are compared to auto attacks. A card with a bad hissatsu is only useful as a support, but since most event cards also have trash abilities they are mediocre at best even in that position. High stats can't fix that.

How many of these have you made by now?

>vertex cultism thread

Finally

Six, I believe.

What do you think Hinata did with her present for her birthday?

The best party

Fucking how?

Exactly what any young girl would do: take it to her room, unwrap it and play with it all day.

cuter version

Burn the cultists.

I want to grab her skirt when she's trying to submerge so that it flips up and everyone sees her stinky fish pantsu.

Ded, like kumeyus

>Ep 1: 2d 4h 21m

Doki doki waku waku.

No one will die under Mebuki's watch.

That's why Ayaya tries to distract her with her loli titties.

Hey mr. drawfag, how about a loli shinju-tan deeply thinking with a dart and a wheel of fortune?

Does someone have or can make a picture of Sonoko's Movie 3 Bonus LN with the page of all those "It can't be helped" on it?

Bottom right. It doesn't look quite as impressive as the aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa though.

too bad

It can't be helped.

Okay. though, I have no idea how Shinjuu-tan would look like, but I'll figure something out.

I'm sure you'll come up with something.

Give him a concept to work with you lazy twat.
That user last thread might have become a laughingstock, but at least he put effort into that uh, thing.

>750/251
That's perfect, how satisfying.

I'm not even the guy who requested it.
I'm just saying I trust in our drawfag.

ded on arrival

Dead like Sonoko in S2.

Wait, am I missing something here? Hanayui 6 is in the game, but you can only play it if you cleared Hanayui 5. But you can't possibly clear Hanayui 5 because it doesn't have an expert mode yet, right?

i can't rip the sound files right now because i still have several hours of class; but today's update added 10 new cards(9 with art), 12 new events, 3 new banners, 5 new or possibly updated enemy sprites, and a ton of other things

>12 new events
Nice. Thanks for the news.

also im fairly certain big sonoko is in the game now but i can't confirm until later. nnoyingly i think she's named the same way as young sonoko internally so it'll be difficult to tell the two apart

She'll be fine.

Holy fuck. What a huge amount of goodies. Can't wait to see specifics of what you pull up datamine user.

Eagerly waiting for you user.

Tomorrow user.

Guys, Hinata's birthday event banner looks strange.

So basically, all they did was upload Hanayui 6 but you can't actually play it until some later date? Then what was the point of announcing it?

maybe it unlocks later on the 5th?

>Invasion Foo
Neat.

I really hope Fuu's blue fairies aren't trash.

user are you retarded?
All events go live at 16:00 JST.

They have to be doing this on purpose to emulate Taisha's incompetence.

It's weird that they only announced the date, not the time. When it says "will be added on the 5th" then I'd assume it will go online right after midnight, but all that happened was the update without any actual content becoming available.

>user are you retarded?
Wew, way to be rude. There have been plenty of events that didn't go live at 16:00 and Hanayui isn't an event in the first place, it's a permanent story chapter.

Intern kun is in for some itsuki お仕置き

I'm sorry user, but so far every single event has gone live at 16:00, save for invasions.
If you're gonna pull the "permanent story chapter" card, then let me remind you that Hanayui expert dropped at 16:00 as well.

The game gets stuck at the falling petals screen and I can't play any stages. Is anyone else experiencing the same bug since the last update?

No idea why you have to be such a douchebag about this, but not everyone keeps track of when exactly the last story chapter went live. If they're gonna release it at 16:00, then why don't they just write it in the annoucement? Not even saying 16:00 is wrong, just that it's pointlessly confusing not to include the most basic information in the notifications.

No idea why you have to be such a baby about this, but I already apologized.
I gave you an answer to relieve your doubts by laying out facts and you're still complaining.

Apologies don't sound very convincing when you're being rude again one sentence later. I was just normally asking a question that multiple other people were wondering about as well.

It's not my fault your IQ is only slightly higher than Wakaba's.

Ded like yuushas without fairy system

Fucking hell I now somewhat know the misery of trying to farm to level 20 passive. I was just working to +15 but my Karin's passive has been stuck at 9 for what seems like forever.

Why do you want to start shitting the thread so early?

Is that tomato or some of the kumeyu literallly whos?

Based on some recent posts I've started becoming increasingly convinced half of you people are blind. Get some glasses.

Welcome to suffering.
It's most annoying when shitty invasion cards get to 20 before you notice it, but good ones take an eternity.

It's not our fault Shinju took our eyesight.

The sheer variance is amazing. Just going by my Rs I have cards that made it to level 20 before 35 dupes, and others that don't even break the level 10 mark by the 30th merge.

I guess we got ourselves a professional shitposter again. At least he bumps the threads.

I am so fucking tense over S2 lately

Same. I wonder if we'll get any sudden announcement at the end of it. I mean, anime have sometimes gotten another season announced right at the end and this kind of format is pretty unusual.

I really really hope we get a NoWaYu anime.

Translate it weebs

How in the hell this guy manages to come up with new stuff almost daily is an amazing mystery.

>Take Karin for a spin to test her hissatsu power
>Its area of effect is a tiny circle in front of her.
I guess it makes sense, you can't make a farmable SR too powerful.

Bump.

What would happen if the Yuunas used the god hand on each other?

Both they and everyone else in a 5 mile radius would collapse and pass out from mind blowing orgasms.

Y: YuYuYu S2
Y: Starts soon!!!

Y: I'm so nervouuus!!!
K: Niboo!!!

F: And thus, we're gonna take a look at how YuYuYu S2 will be structured today!!!!
(Jukai wa Smartphone to tomo ni.)
K: A light novel?
K: Fuu, that's the wrong page.

F: This, maybe?
(Yu_ushiki)
K: Getting closer...

F: This one?
(YuYuYu Washio Sumi's Chapter/Heroes Chapter)
K: That's it.

(About YuYuYu S2)
(Eps 1-6 prequel 2 years ago)
(Ep 7 S1 recap + S1 marathon stream)
(Eps 8-13 sequel of S1)

T: YuYuYu S2 will have six episodes of Washio Sumi's Chapter, one recap episode of S1 and six episodes of the Heroes' Chapter for a total of 13 episodes.
(G-mag)
(Nogi Sonoko)
T: Sonocchi, that gag is old.

Y: I can't waaaait!!!
K: Hey, Yuuna!? Where are you going!?

K: Aaaaaaah!! The High Staff Hall that was completed in April this year!!
(To everyone from Kanonji: I'm very sorry.)

Chikage and Togo die from blood loss while they watch.

Imagine what would happen if Togo or Chikage got a double massage by them.

キタキタキタキタキタ— ネタバレ注意
card spoilers, open at your own peril

8 total voiced cards in this update- because i always get tripped up because SSRs have one duplicate voice line container for some reason
2 halloween SSRs, wasshi and yuuna
2 halloween SRs, itsuki and gin
2 invasion cards, fuu and takashima
*2 possible invasion cards, togou and yuuna
i say possible because they seem to be backing eachother up in battle, though both have a line thats just them being gay for eachother- so its hard to tell

also included are a bunch of random sfx that were added probably for the halloween event/ new hanayui stages, because why not i guess

asset decrypting soon hopefully, though still no idea when. it's very close but im still missing something because their key/iv are stored weirdly and aes128 cbc requires 16 bytes for both

aaand i forgot the link again, great
a.uguu.se/LqInEggd2Uue_jp.co.altplus.yuyuyui.zip

Cute edit of that image
>Invasion Takashima
OH, BABY. Hope she's read for all them crit dragons.

Don't forget the birthday Wakaba and Takashima that we know are confirmed from that mess up a couple of days ago.
Still, I really hope invasion Takashima is yellow as well, her SR Ichimokuren is much more valuable than the red one.

End of Eva except everyone bursts into flower petals

>Jukai wa Smartphone to tomo ni.
Nice

I wonder if it's worth converting these to mp4 and posting them on twitter to spoil all the elevens as well

I hadn't really noticed before, but our OC is being posted all over twitter.
We must have a lot more lurkers than we think.

Really? Got any particular examples? I'd love to see nip reactions. Wonder if we have any here right now who've seen dataminer user's latest findings.

Veeky Forums is pretty much the central of the franchise in the west (as it is typical for these shows), anyone not directly here is mostly being fed content from here.

Like what? Don't leave us hanging.

That Tougou is probably the second part of the fairy bestowment Chikage's CG, it sounds more like she's talking about the Yuunas rather than to the Yuunas and her lines complement Chikage's.

>Halloween Gin
>Goes as a ghost
>Wonders why Big Sonoko and Togo seem to immediately get very uncomfortable with the idea

I wish we'd measured the drop rate for this Karin fairy event, I swear it's significantly higher than every other fairy event.

It is definitely higher than anything else so far.