Yfw the French were right. They should do this after WW I

>yfw the French were right. They should do this after WW I.

Other urls found in this thread:

pando.com/2014/11/20/the-war-nerd-why-sherman-was-right-to-burn-atlanta/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

would the french rename Frankfurt to "Fort de Francais"?

>those names
wtf is going on
those aren't even the (newly) native names

>You know what? Oppressing germans after WW I didn't work out that well, I wonder what happend if we oppressed them even more

You got it, Allies were too lenient to krauts

Yes, we should've mass sterilized them.

It is obvious that there is some deep psychological issue with krauts, probably related to their cursed, subhuman genetics.

You know what worked extremely well? Stomping them in the face for decades and tearing their country in two. That worked.

>They should do this after WW I
WW1 is already over.

>Jumentgarde

I'm French and what is this

>I wonder what happend if we oppressed them even more

What happened after WW2 would happen aka Germans would become pussies and never chimp out again
Versailles was too lenient compared to post-WW2 peace that let Germany divided and militarly occupied

>It's a Versailles was "harsh" thread

>Belgium fights like a beast
Gets nothing
>holland nice and neutral
Doubles its territory

G*rmans should all be rounded up and deported to their historical center, the city of Frankfurt.

I did some maths and it would mean a pop density of ~261770 inhabitants per square km, which is 2x Mumbai's density and 1/10 of Kowloon's density, which is already too good for the kraut subhumans.

The rest of G*rman land can be partitioned between civilized nations that could clear the land from the Teuton's stench.

If they rebel, we just sterilize them or flood them with more Afghan immigrants.

>Belgium
>country

ITT edgelord circlejerk

>holland
Please don't use that word, it is very inappropriate. You are being insensitive to the Dutch people who suffer from the oppression of the Holland region.

Otherwise I can agree it is strange that Belgium doesn't get any land.

Brit bong go home.

By oppressing germans you mean slap on wrist ?

6/10
would have supported gasing frogs

This

They're fucking up Europe even now.

t. Flemish

Wrong, Frysian.

The downside of it all is that France would share a border with Poland.

I don't see it going well in many ways.

Didn't you like Frederick Augustus?

So, Poles taught the French how to handle their shit ?
Sounds about right.

Why no recreate Bavaria though? They're not Prussians so they're less likely to go full Hitler

>you live in a world where germany still exists
Feels horrible man.

>wanting a 10%+ minority of GERMANS
>giving them another reason to UNITE yet again
>Franconia not part of France
skimpy eric

I don't think we Dutch can handle that many Germans. I don't like saying this, but give some to Belgium instead.

DESIGNATED

>punishing a nation for its transgressions is wrong
pando.com/2014/11/20/the-war-nerd-why-sherman-was-right-to-burn-atlanta/

>mfw this is real

They learned about the forks and the toilets, but still have to learn about baths

Frankfurt name in french is francfort with a hard c

>Jumentgarde
I'm German and what was this

Actually, I just found out that it's supposed to be a translation of Stuttgart.

This. Without Belgium cockblocking Germany France would have been steamrolled yet again

>Shittypedia

Forks existed at least since 1302 in France. Also, if you're english you better to shut up because "fork" come from the french "forque" which mean not only we gave you the forks but we also bring you the name. We civlized you like the romans civilized the barbarians.

>the French "forque"

Where did you learn French?

>We civlized you
Whatever you say, my Versailles-shitting friend with bad hygiene lol

TAKING POOPE IN THE LOUVRE

>Versailles was too harsh

Versailles was extremely lenient, Germany should have been partitioned into several German states as well as be made to pay reparations.

The Brits and Americans had to fuck it all up though.

>member when napoleon occupied germany and they gained a sense of unity as one nation?

This.

The greatest crime of the 20th century was that Germans were allowed to exist.

The problem with Versailles was that it allowed them to regain their strength. If pic related had happened how do you think they would have rebuilt their army if they had no fucking country at all?

Who the hell drew this?
If anything, Czechoslovakia would expand North, around Elbau not west

Czechoslovakia shouldn't expand at all.

HRE was dismantled, and then Kingdom of Prussia, as a member of coalition, got control over Germany, which lead to unity for them all.

If Germany after WW1 would be completely dismantled, it would not be able to recreate itself, because they were losers of the war.

I don't think Netherlands could handle that much land.

I agree. Letting them parts beyond Schlezwig-Holstein would not go well.

Unfortunately though, in Versailles people still shat all over the place, 200 years after Henri III. Thinking toilets was the one domain Poland could have left a mark in history, turns out it's not even the case :x

>was the one domain Poland could have left a mark in history
i think they're underrated as fuck, due to partitions and ww2

that's cause you're polish.

That map is shit, best option would be a french-russian border in the east and italy swallowing all those meme countries in the balkans and south of germany.

As much as I kinda agree for italians swallowing more little states, because no ones hates them, I think it would be more stable if you had an Alpine country and the south of Italy something else. The Franco Russian border concept is weird, please developp.

So Poles have always been Western Europe's Plumpers? You can't make this shit up.

Holland? Is that a country?

you can still visit those 12th century toilets in Paris, but nice try polish user, nice try.

> Calomniez, calomniez, il en restera toujours quelque chose.

It's actually a historical fact though.
Not some we wuz bullshit.

Fucking everyone would have been happy in that scenario. Why did the Americans fuck it up?

I don't really see your point, but maybe it's because you don't have one. Pic I uploaded is an actual toilet, from the actual 12 th century. Now it is true that the plumbery needed some improvements, as elsewhere in Europe, and it's also true that flushing the toilets then was less convenient than it is today. It was indeed overall cheaper to have a servant clean your mess at the time, than deprave Paris's population of drinkable water because you wanted to flush toilets. Public fountains were already hard to keep flowing for more than 10 minutes. But the polish pride of giving us the toilets, besides being ridiculous, is fundamentally false. Same for the fork, since it was introduced at the Court of France by Anne de Bretagne (which was a separate country at the time). It makes little sense to debate with someone whose argumentation revolves around "i state facts [from wikipedia] and I don't read answers" but I hope witnesses can testify I tried.

Yes. In Danish Netherlands is simply called Holland. Sorry

yup

>it's okay when we do it, but it's bad when they do it

Oy

Then you'd just have central Europe a clusterfuck of German Nationalists ready to rebel and bring Europe down into the fire.

Sounds awfully familiar.

Why Veeky Forums hates Germany so much?

Is it because Veeky Forums is mostly communist and communists hate Germany for being an historical bulwark of militant anti-communism?

What? Germany is literally the birthplace of communism

I don't consider Karl Marx a German, but that's not the point. There were many German communists, and the communist movement in Germany was very strong, but my point was about anti-communism.

France and Italy had very strong communist movements too, specially amongst the intelligentsia, but literally no anti-communism.

>I don't consider Karl Marx a German
Well, he was. BTW him being of Jewish ancestry is irrelevant. His father was a convert, and he was very assimilated. The origins of this though are clearly German to, coming from the tradition of Hegel and German idealism.

>literally no anti-communism
France was the leader of the intervention against the Bolsheviks during the Russian Civil War, and Italy had Mussolini. Post-1945, while both had strong communist movements, their governments were very anti-communist most of the time.

Germany is based.

I suspect OP is either a P*lack or a Frog who's eternally ass-ravaged that they couldn't ethnically cleanse the entire left bank of the Rhine.

>based
I don't know what it is about this word that immediately makes me discount the arguments that are put forward when it's used

Your Germanophobic autism is a likely candidate.

Austria is the true destroyer of Europe

I think it's time for another war with France. Just to show that we mean business.

>tfw when france and GB are saved by the USA in both world wars
>tfw when they are now larping as tough guys in the 21st century
>tfw when paki rape gangs are roaming freely in GB and france breeds terrorist but its "ze eternal kraut" that destroys europe
>tfw when hopefully scotland secedes and GB just stops existing

Well considering how shit France, GB and eastern europe are i guess i will allow your shitposting here.

>Prussians
>anything like Hitler
retard alert

>mfw Germans genocided the old Prussians as well

exactly
rip Stauffenberg :(((((

I think the way to cripple Germany would have been creating a strong Austria that included southern, catholic, German speaking lands.

>Austria started the war
>"let's reward them"

What you dont understand is that Germans will always reunite, Germans have never associated their national identity around the concept of a state but instead around a sphere of language and culture.

>frogs would crumble without some form of state.

Hitler was Bavarian you mongoloid.
>HURR DURR HE WAS AUSTRIAN
he was born so close to the German border that it really doesn't make any difference

It's more the opposite user. German nationalism has always been more state-focused than the French

Should have just split the cunts back up into a half-dozen states desu, though I'm just saying this because I like Bavaria too much.

>france: suuuper centralised state with a history of heavy state involvment in the economy
>germany: strong federalism for most of its history, mostly economic liberal (nazi era is the exception of course)

Yeah if all you could stop pulling shit like this out of your ass to make germany look bad

No they really don't understand. The common idea on Veeky Forums is that even stronger "punishment" after WW1 would have stopped german revanchism. No one really bothers to answer who would have enforced it. The USA who opposed such plans and went isolationist after the war ended? France whos spirit was essentially broken after WW1 ? GB who surely would have loved to pay the military and financial cost of combating pan-german terrorism and occupying all of germany with no end in sight ?

Oh and we haven't even started talking about the fact that without german markets there won't be an economic recovery in France and GB after the war for a loooooooooooong time.

But you know realizing that would need basic historical knowledge, not being an autist larping nationalist online and some sense of politics and how the world works.

Those are some fine points and all, but you really need to consider the fact that Wehraboos make me butthurt when they talk about the cool uniforms of the Third Reich, and therefore Germany must perish.

>the fact that Wehraboos make me butthurt when they talk about the cool uniforms of the Third Reich, and therefore Germany must perish

At this point Veeky Forums seems to be inhabited by tankies and butthurt nationalists for the most part. Also refugees are the meme of the day so its cool for all the edgy kids to hate on germany because it is liked in the mainstream.

>Germans have never associated their national identity around the concept of a state but instead around a sphere of language and culture.

Which is exactly why they wouldn't reunite
Germans have spent most of their history in separate countries and could easily have continued to do so

>new state with very strong nationalism
>lose a war
>population feels strong revanchism
>yeah no dude if we split them up by force this will not cause any problems because in the 16th century germans lived in several smaller states
>also check out my cool new vaping videos on youtube

For fucks sake man. Don't talk about shit you have absolutely no concept of.

>because in the 16th century germans lived in several smaller states

In the 16th century and, you know, 50 years before WW1...

>you know, 50 years before WW1

And by actually picking up a history book you would realize strong nationalism and a desire for a unified german state was really strong and the old system was percieved as overcome by most of the population.

Your idea is as thought out as saying :
>Well now that the soviet union has fallen we reinstall the Tsar.
>What are you high?
>No, for real the russians had a tsar less than hundred years ago and they have a tendency for autocracy anyways sooo...

Seriously your idea and conception of german history is utter garbage.

>strong nationalism and a desire for a unified german state was really strong and the old system was percieved as overcome by most of the population
No it wasn't. This is just the German nationalist narrative, but in reality most """Germans""" were not primarily loyal to Germany but to their localities. The failure of 1848 showed this. When German unification was achieved, it was due to Prussian force, not to any popular nationalist movement.

Das ist des Deutschen Vaterland,
Wo Eide schwört der Druck der Hand,
Wo Treue hell vom Auge blitzt
Und Liebe warm im Herzen sitzt.
Das soll es sein! Das soll es sein!
Das, wackrer Deutscher, nenne de

>50 years before WW1
Wouldn't that be 15 years after there was a big populist revolution to unite the German Confederation?

>france: heavy state involvement in the economy
>germany: mostly economic liberal

France is historically far more economically liberal than Germany. It was Germany that introduced the first welfare state in the 1880s, while France didn't do shit in this regard really until the 1930s.

>when you realize you literally cannot keep the germans down and they are literally dominating europe right this second
>tfw germany won the long game

Anschluss 2.0 when?