INDIA is the SUCCESSOR OF WESTERN CIVILISATIOn

India shares Indoeuropean roots with Persia and Europe. Greek art, life and strategy were heavily influenced by early Indo-Aryan migrants. When Western Europe falls, and the United States becomes hyper-Brazil, India will be the inheritor of the great Indoeuropean tradition. Of course, China will pass the United States, but China is far from Indoeuropean; while India is. It is possible that India will establish Europe and Persia as protectorates.

Prove me wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Xl0b2LGf9jM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

LOO

Meme all you want but you're going to be a third world country, in 200 years the poorest Indians will be richer than the average European. You can't deny this

>morons claiming credit for geography
Universal adult franchise for north indians was a mistake.

NO POO IN LOO AND GIVE ME FLU

why the fuck is Veeky Forums turning into /int/

pretty sure its the resident 50 cent party members earning their pay.

fpbp

I see no actual counterarguments so far.

What the fuck are you talking about?

So, discussing the future of the world isn't part of the history & humanities? Alright

Original and hilarious. Kill yourself basement dweller

Name one successful time indians self-governed?

India can't be industrious without a strong exogenous framework, i.e the British Empire or Mughals

maybe one day, your sanitation system needs work at the moment tho

What is the Maratha empire?

stretching much pooman? not 2020?

Probably because it's a retarded statement. Kys pls

Daily reminder that INDIA WILL BE A SUPERPOWER BY 2030
youtu.be/Xl0b2LGf9jM

India shares Australoid roots with Aboriginals and Papuans. Aboriginal art, life and strategy were heavily influenced by early Indian migrants. When India falls, we all stampede to United States and Europe, to inherit the great Indoeuropean tradition and wealth. Of course, China will pass the United States, but China is far from allowing us in. It is possible that India will establish Europe and Persia as protectorates.

Inheritors of Western Civilization? Yes.

Establish Protectorates? No.

Europe and America won't be that far gone. But I can see India becoming the West's world leader and replacing America as powerhouse.

>India shares Australoid roots with Aboriginals and Papuans

There is literally no relationship either ethnically or culturally. They have vastly more in common with other Southeast Asians, and actually Chinese than with Indians.

>But I can see India becoming the West's world leader and replacing America as powerhouse

The West will simply become headless after America falls. It is already waning.

Veeky Forums was /int/ + /pol/ + Veeky Forums 2.0 since the very first day Nagasaki opened this board.

>GDP is below the UK
>by a hilarious amount
>"successor of western civilization"

>GDP only matters if it supports me.