I forgot to cancel a free trial on my acct. How do I get out of this? It's $200...

I forgot to cancel a free trial on my acct. How do I get out of this? It's $200 , these jews know exactly what they are doing

Read the agreement your carlesslee agreed to

They are counting on income from people who forget. It's a trap the kikes set up.

ie the shaming tactic does not work because a certain % of the sign ups will always forget. It is a bullshit move that has no other purpose than to take advantage of people.

>Free _______!
>Just give us your credit card number!
If your instant thought isn't "fuck you, buddy" you're a sucker.

Always use an empty debit card when registering for free trials

You can ask your bank to make a chargeback.
Tell the bank that you was scammed to pay the 200$ by fake advertising

Sorry, but this is completely your fault. Google what others do and probably ask an advocate. Don't know if Murrica has something like this but in Germany we have Verbraucherschutz (a consumer protection organisation) which could make bad publicity. That's why many such companies consider to cancel such a subscription.

>try to Jew the system
>get counter-Jew'd
>come cry on Veeky Forums about it
fuck off retard

Use a prepaid debit card. They don't allow over drafting so if someone tries to debit money that isn't in the account the transaction simply gets declined.

>How do I get out of this?
If the terms you agreed to specified that they'd continue to charge you after the trial, you're boned.

I always use a temporary credit card with a money limit on top of it as well. Aka 1 month 30 bucks max and use it for shit, Spotify 3 month trial for example, those fucks will deduct the full price after it ends without even asking my boy. Always use temp cards.

Buy $5 visa
Pump $75 gas
Profit?

This exactly. No exceptions, not one.

If you instant thought isn't "how can I abuse this to make me rich" you aren't gonna make it.

1. There is a Pre-Authorization Charge

>When you swipe your debit or credit card at the pump, the terminal checks to see if your card is valid and if you have enough money (or credit) on your account to complete the purchase–just like it would if you swiped your card at the grocery store. The difference between the two types of transactions, however, is that the grocery store knows exactly how much the total bill will be and places a hold of that amount on your account until the transaction is settled. If your bill is $43.51, for example, the hold (called a “pre-authorization charge”) will also be for $43.51.

At the gas pump, however, the system does not know how much it will cost to fill up your tank, so it makes a guess. A typical pre-authorization charge at a gas pump is about $75. If your gift card has a balance that is less than the pre-authorization charge, the gift card will be declined.

That's a bummer.

>these jews know exactly what they are doing

Giving you 30 days to decide if you want to keep using something?

Literally this, if you gave out your credit card for any ((((free)))) offer you deserve anything you get.

I doubt that. I pumped gas with a $25 visa giftcard. I made sure not to go over $25 cause I don't want to go to prison but I bet it would have let me pump more.

Call them and ask for a refund.

I got caught in the amazon FREE SHIPPING meme, and did not realize I was signing up to pay $99 a year. As soon as I saw the charge I called them and they reversed it.

Fuck Amazon is so evil yet so great.

>another retard thinks he could outjew the jews

>Fuck Amazon is so evil yet so great.
No fuck man its nothing like that
They just know that 95% of people are such pushovers theyll just take the 99$ hit so in order to save on customer service/disputes they just reverse the 5% no questions asked and still make shitloads of money

>Get amazon prime 1 month FREE***
>Cancel 2.4 secs later
>Free Amazon prime for 1 month

You deserve to get jewed

Thisssss

>create temp debit card
>create Amazon account
>get free prime
>place order
>close debit card
>enjoy free 2 day shipping

And the 5% thinks that they are Judeaifiying the Jews and get the satisfaction of winning, thus lowering semitic suspicion making it a win win

Can we talk about Audible for a moment

>$10 a month for subscription
>Still have to buy audiobooks
>Some of them are upwards of $20

This shit is twisted.

AHAHAHAHAHAA faggot!

There's nothing you can do. You clicked "I Agree". You're fucked. Serves you right trying to get services for free.

If you want to do free trials, everyone knows you use a prepaid burner card with nothing on it. A $5 investment to prevent scenarios like OP.

>have $75 on prepaid card, fulfilling pre-authorization charge
>fill up big truck with premium gas, bill $200
>walk away with $125 of free gas
>???
>profit

I'm actually sort of curious if this would work. Also what's stopping people from filling up and then just driving away? As long as they cover their licence plate somehow I don't see how they'd be caught

Have you neets never pumped gas? It says on the pump to reinsert your card after $75. You can't pump more than $75 per swipe. It wouldn't work.