Financial Crash

What is the plan for the next 2008? What should you buy during it ? Stocks, Real Estate, Bonds, Gold ?

I need a plan so I can profit as much as possible off it.

this was quite a good pol thread

... Gold

Unlike stocks, index funds never go to $0, so just keep buying so that you lower your average buy price and end up owning more shares for when the big bull market inevitable comes after so that you can laugh at all the faggots who mocked you for buying the dip.

Depends, do you guys think if it happened Yellen would use QE and/or lower interest rates again like Bernanke?

Also OP, I suggest if you want to hope to make any profit at all during the next 2008 type crisis, you should ignore any advice from /pol/ and from goldbugs.

The price of gold cannot keep going up forever because the global electronics industry simply would not allow it. If gold suddenly became $10,000 an ounce, thats basically a factor of 10 increase in all electronic products (including your computers) ABOVE inflation.

yes, there's always larping, but did you look at the bloomberg link? It is far baseless, and some funds are taking short positions. Those positions will take months/year(s) to actually materialize into anything. You're advice is essentially buy the dip, which is decent advice as it's common sense.

*far from baseless

>and some funds are taking short positions

And which is exactly why the hedge fund industry is grossly under performing even the benchmark index funds

Just 10% is used in the industry, Central Banks are buying more (nearly 12%).

... and we are nowhere near the ATH.

Yeah, and they're doing that to prevent uncontrolled free market speculation to drive gold prices to $100,000 an ounce which will then effectively force the electronics industry to go bankrupt, because lets face it, no one is going to buy a $99,999 laptop / tablet / smartphone. All this just because some unverified source from Goldman Sachs on a K-Pop Pantaloon Forum said the Global Economy is on the "brink of collapse!"

Anyways, I'm tired of arguing conspiracy theories about central banks and interest rates from Austrians and /pol/tards.

Learn to use your own BRAIN to form decisions instead of looking for validation from what others think. Following the "Wisdom" of the crowds is the fastest way to go bankrupt.

At the end of the day, its your money. Invest it how you so fit. I just hope you people learn from your mistakes instead of commiting suicide when you lose it all. Sadly I've seen the latter happen quite a few times over the years...

Good luck.

You've got good insights, but I think mean reversion and basic decrease in demand will not allow gold (or anything, for that matter) to become insanely overpriced (or if it is, it won't be for very long). Suppliers of an item will try to undercut each other, while consumers avoid the market.

Dude, Smartphones, Tablets and Computers are not made of 100% gold.

An nearly 2k/oz noone cried because of unpayable electronics.

Also i never mentionend a conspiracy. The numbers and the image are facts, ho eine interprets them is their oben decision.

>What is the plan for the next 2008?
since the last 2008 happened in 1929 the next one should happen in about 2090.

I'll be dead long before that.

Damn autocorrect -_-

Suck a dick grandpa. I made over 2000% just by trading altcoins this year when legions of nocoiners were screaming "SCAM!!!" Guess whos commiting suicide now bitch.

>I made over 2000%
2000% of nothing is nothing

>The price of gold cannot keep going up forever because the global electronics industry simply would not allow it.
And how do you propose they do that? The price is set by trading futures contracts in London and the COMEX. They're trading 100's of thousands of tonnes of "Gold" every quarter, how the fuck is the electronics industry going to make a dent in that?

Who the fuck do you think buys the gold?

The futures contracts that dictate price are purely electronic. Very little physical Gold actually trades hands. The electronics industry is a tiny TINY fraction of the total volume in global Gold trade. And per device, they're using what? A couple of grams, probably less.

i think we're moving away from the quantative easing

The only reason that gold went to 1000 per ounce in the first place is first the government made it illegal to own gold in the 30s all gold confiscated and sent to fort nox. The european bankers bought all of it from ft nox. The fucking president at the time said "i didn't even read the bill." Then in 75 it was legalized again and this created a huge demand with little supply because of the euro jew hording.

Good old Fort Nitrous Oxide

Buy JNUG. Put $1000 in and you'll be a millionaire by the end of it.

underrated