PlayStation Vita General 3109 - Too Much Sleep Edition

Previous Thread: >Vitagen Website (News, Translations, Guides, Wikis and more)
vitageneral.com

==========================================

>Gintama Rumble launches January 18 in Japan
gematsu.com/2017/10/gintama-rumble-launches

>Itadaki Street Dragon Quest & Final Fantasy 30th Anniversary character trailers
gematsu.com/2017/10/itadaki-street-dragon-quest-final-fantasy-30th-anniversary-alena

>Chaos;Child characters trailer
youtu.be/wLurJpnf8gk

>Grisaia: Phantom Trigger Vol. 1 & 2 launches December 21 in Japan
gematsu.com/2017/10/grisaia-phantom-trigger-vol-1-2-ps-v

>Atelier Lydie & Suelle details
gematsu.com/2017/10/atelier-lydie-suelle-details-firis-ilm

>Twin-Stick Shooter Son of Scoregasm Coming This October
playstationlifestyle.net/2017/09/30/son-of-scoregasm-ps

>Vita Version of Papers, Please Rated by PEGI
playstationlifestyle.net/2017/09/29/papers-please-vita-rated-b

>The Drop: New PlayStation Games for 10/3/2017
blog.us.playstation.com/2017/09/29/the-drop-new-playstation-ga

>Memories Off: Innocent Fille details
gematsu.com/2017/09/memories-off-innocent-fille-lau

>13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim details atmosphere
gematsu.com/2017/09/13-sentinels-aegis-rim-details-atmosp

==========================================

>PS+ FAQ
support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2034

>PS+ Current Offerings
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/

>PS Store Updates
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store-update/

>PS Store Weekly Sale
(US) psprices.com/region-us/discounts?sort=date&platform=PSVita
(EU) psprices.com/region-gb/discounts?sort=date&platform=PSVita

>PSN Friends List
friends.vitageneral.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bO9LzTbIyc0
theverge.com/2011/12/22/2655711/playstation-vita-us-launch-titles-memory-card-prices
ricedigital.co.uk/valkyrie-drive-bhikkhuni-bikini-party-edition/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mion is perfect & cute!

Goodnight, vitagen.

What is she doing?

>>Here something for you
Mmh, nice and thanks. That artist seems to be a proper one and concentrating on important things.

WAKE UP

But my bed is calling for me.

What are you having? Wait, you do have platinums to spend, right vitagen?

>have just enough plats to hold BOTH hands

Should add modifier: Bigger cup size 5 plats/size

>titjob 30
Fuck

31 plats.

I'll get hug and femdom with Neptune.

Then we spend all day playing video games, hugging, eating pudding, and her occasionally bullying me.

Neptune would never bully someone

Playful bullying, obviously. Like teasing and being purposefully manipulative in cute ways to make me do things for her like offering more hugs if I give her my pudding.

Neptune would totally do that.

does anyone else find the failure of the vita funny? i seriously laughed so hard i cried last night just thinking of how when they were designing and marketing the vita, they had business men in suits and tuxedoed intellectuals in mind.
and instead, they sold hundreds of thousands of copies of j-stars victory vs.+ and otome games.
i mean has there been a greater ironic 180* in consumer history?

not that i dislike the vita or anything, it's just the intro cinematic when you first buy a vita making it look cutting edge and sophisticated and the launch titles being all serious normie games is a constant reminder of what they intended, versus what it is now with shit like demon gaze being a #1 seller.

It can't be helped

Bed is a bad thing

Good night, you borderline insane creeps.

The no condom only comes into play with vaginal/anal right?

Why meruru looks so happy?

Would you sleep with the Prime Minister?

Good morning and thanks for new thread.

you're that user that has nearly 100 plats, aren't you? Both this and last one ended at 100.

reminds me of Saturn

and it would be at least partially what they intended, if they kept releasing games on it and secured exclusives. I hate bringing up monhun etc but it's one of the titles they would have to have, coupled with god of war, and perhaps some exclusive last of us kind of games. Also no patapon, locoroco, GTA.

There was killzone and uncharted at least.

What I wonder about is, would we get the weeb games we got if vita had these exclusives?

Would KT make Toukiden at all? Would Freedom Wars happen? And the same about localizations of all the games that used to be niche.

how is touhou genso wanderer?
did the shiren devs work on it? that's a dealbreaker for me if those pokemon normies touched it.
i only play difficult games. and lately anything that calls itself a roguelike is about as "hard" as a fucking call of duty campaign.

I haven't played it but most people that have think it's hard. But maybe wait for someones opinion who has actually played it.

I wanted that game until I saw the price. For a digital title it's inexcusable for me. There's at least one user that played it, I'm sure he responds to you later.

Which Dangan would you Ronpa?

Honestly, this new one has a pretty good selection for my tastes. But I have yet to play more of it to be sure.

Ok m8 let's see your Black Ops 3 Realistic completion medal.

Hiyoko

>delicious brown
>platinum blond hair
>blue eyes
>hippy artist
She pushes so many of my buttons it causes me great despair that she will never be real.

youtu.be/bO9LzTbIyc0

why is there no Exist Archive mentionned yet ? Is it truly that bad ?

Literally no one here has played it. Every time someone asks if it's any good, everyone just shrugs and tells that person to go play it and report back to us if it's good or not so that we can finally know.

From what I remember around the launch it just wasn't good enough.

Jannu is the holy and lewd High Priestess.

will do but I doubt my post will be taken seriously.

You can sleep now vitagen.

Can I sleep with you?

And by that I mean can I be your little spoon.

Sure, don't mind the snoring.

It's good, just not on Vita. It runs poorly on Vita compared to PS4

ded gen kek

>vita doing the blinking orange thing
>figure it's because the battery died
>leave it on charge and do my daily routine
>3 hours later its still blinking orange

Is she dead, lads?

It'll limp along to 3200 at least.

sounds like either the battery or charger is ded

That was a fucking dumb move on Sony's part, because the PSP was THE weeb and otaku portable console.

They deserved the Vita to fail, and the PS4 is limping in Japan too. I think they should actually try another portable, but seriously gear it towards the people who will buy it: otaku.

Sonia

This girl is pretty nice and has a great smug face

Indeed

I've sometimes thought that maybe they should just do a cheap but powerful console, no stupid gimmicks like back touchpad or cameras, just a handheld console. Make some small first party games, easy to port stuff from other places and easy to develop environment. Third parties can do whatever grand projects they want, first party would be simpler stuff. But maybe that's just not something that fits Sonys plans really, and I can kinda get that. Making small things like that really isn't that profitable probably. Maybe separate handheld and home console ecosystems are a thing of past.

Other option is to have a handheld PS4, that would play digital PS4 games. But then comes the problem of physical, since that is kinda important in the handhelds most important marke, Japan. Eh, anyhow they're a little screwed in Japan with this situation. Not sure if that's too important either for them. Western sales seem to be good to them still.

I will take you seriously
You did play Valkyrie Profile 1 and 2 right?

yes
And I liked the gameplay

Best cover

I'm pretty sure they're not interested in the portable market anymore since they can't fight Nintendo on the same level and Nintendo seems the only one to be able to fight back the mobile market, at least in some degree (3DS did sell a lot less than the DS).

The problem is exactly that, that they want to beat Nintendo, which should've never been the point of the VIta, they should've fought to keep their niche instead, which was a portable console with good enough power for more complex jrpgs and more detailed art in VNs than the DS.

And you can still see that that's how 3rd party publishers work with the Vita, as one would've expect from the PSP's successor, yet for some reason Sony was dumb enough to not see it, and lost all the momentum they could have.

I only got a Vita recently, 3DS was good enough to me until Uta came out in the west, but man, Sony shot themselves in the fucking foot and should've fired whoever did the marketing for the Vita. Releasing the console with normie shit and western games was a serious mistake (and personally totally put me off), and losing MonHun even more (and it wouldn't have happened it the Vita had some sales at least, as Capcom's rule is just to release MonHun in whatever console is selling the best).

Who don't like Valkyrie Profile gameplay?

A lot of faggot don't even like RPG because you need to read text.

Would you like to sample this sandwich?

Yes please.

With strawberries or without?

>launch titles being all serious normie games
Gravity Rush and Hot Shots Golf were launch titles. What the hell are you talking about?

Well, Gravity Rush came out around launch time, but still.
>All serious normies games
Does not apply to the launch of the Vita. There were plenty of other games to play. Seriously, look at this shit.
theverge.com/2011/12/22/2655711/playstation-vita-us-launch-titles-memory-card-prices

Give me that sweet bliss.

hello?

ricedigital.co.uk/valkyrie-drive-bhikkhuni-bikini-party-edition/

Do you think it uses the same trophy list as the base game?

We're all alone now, user.

The same. There's no reason to make separate list for this as it only has all the cosmetic stuff really.

Why is her skirt see-through?

>404 - page not found

Huh, it was online just minutes ago.

> $100 for 32GB

wow, and I thought $90 for 64GB was a ripoff.

Helps with collecting "water of life" for more chims.

Not anymore

>tfw can hold hands with no condom

Grope Liz

Stop that.

I refuse.

This one is pretty nice

Playing any Vita games, vitagen?

I'm currently at the first chapter of DRV3 after finishing the post game of Uta3 yesterday. Has been the familiar Danganronpa I've kinda missed after DR2.

I think I'm about to finish Uta2 since things got really out of hand.
I'll be getting Uta3 this Monday/Tuesday so I don't know what I'm gonna do in the meantime.

No time for vita games right now, I just got Tabletop Simulator and it's been eating away at all my time.

Games like miku are great in those situations. Just few days of playing that is usually a good break.

Should I buy Ys VIII on vita or ps4?

The PS4 version has a few improvements, not really anything game changing though.
Buy it on Vita if you want the portability.

i started playing MeiQ again

Get your plat

>lvl 999
Is it hard to get it?

The PS4 version has a few extra parts with Dana but I haven't gotten to those yet so I'm not sure if it's anything noteworthy, but you can't go wrong with either version, the maps were clearly designed for a handheld as they're all small with lots of area transitions

doing Cold steel 2, its a good and bad thing at the same time that the game is so long, too much best girl

That costume is cute.

Has anyone had burn-in issues with their original Vita?
I'm kind of a perfectionist with my consoles, so that might push me towards getting the slim.