Who had the worst death in history?

Who had the worst death in history?

>Empress Dowager Lü had an assassin force venom down Liu Ruyi's throat....She then had Concubine Qi's limbs chopped off, blinded her by gouging out her eyes, cut off her tongue and locked her in the latrine, and called her a "Human Swine" (人彘). Several days after, Emperor Hui saw the "Human Swine", and after realising who the "Human Swine" was, the emperor was so sick of his mother's cruelty that he virtually relinquished his authority and indulged in carnal pleasures.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scaphism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rat_torture
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hanged,_drawn_and_quartered
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert-François_Damiens#Torture_and_execution
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andronikos_I_Komnenos
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marco_Antonio_Bragadin
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I mean it doesn't really get worse than scaphism.

But was she alive in the latrine??

pretty much this.

Who's the guy who was so greedy that he was killed by having molten gold poured down his throat?

Crassus. And he wasn't necessarily greedy, but he was the richest man in Rome.

Viserys Targaryen

I think those persian forms of torture were pretty rancid

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scaphism

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rat_torture

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hanged,_drawn_and_quartered

What the fuck was wrong with the English?

>I have made a pillar facing the city gate, and have flayed all the rebel leaders; I have clad the pillar in the flayed skins. I let the leaders of the conquered cities be flayed, and clad the city walls with their skins. The captives I have killed by the sword and flung on the dung heap, the little boys and girls were burnt.
--Ashurnasirpal II

You may be thinking of Inalchuq, a Khwarizmi governor who seized a trade caravan sent to his city by Genghis Khan and executed all the caravaneers. (he had accused them of being mongol spies) When Genghis Khan learned of this he sent a group of diplomats to the sultan of khwarazm demanding retribution, but had one of the diplomats executed and the rest humiliated then sent home. Genghis responded by invading and brutally sacking khwarazm and took great pains to capture Inalchuq alive so he could be publicly executed by pouring molten silver into all of his orifices.

This is just like one of my japanese animes

what kind of animes have you been watching?

Japanese bamboo torture

Impalement, crucifixion, etc. Slow deaths are pretty bad.

The English weren't the only ones to use rats, nor were they the only to quarter people, that was used all over the world. In some parts of Europe people were broken on the wheel, then quartered.

Humans everywhere have a knack for cruelty.

Am I looking at a headless, one-armed castrated man with a stick up his rectum?

>Concubine Qi

I highly doubt that ever happened. In modern days it would be nigh impossible to keep someone alive after that treatment. Back then, even more so.

He was captured after the battle, and condemned to sit on a heated smoldering iron throne with a heated iron crown on his head and a heated sceptre in his hand (mocking at his ambition to be king). While he was suffering in this way, a procession of nine fellow rebels, who had been starved beforehand, were led to this throne. In the lead was Dózsa's younger brother, Gergely, who was cut in three despite Dózsa asking for Gergely to be spared. Next, executioners removed hot pliers from fire and forced them into Dózsa's skin. After pulling flesh from him, the remaining rebels were ordered to bite where the hot iron had been inserted and to swallow the flesh.

György Dózsa

What a cunt

>E:\CP6.0AssyrianTorture.pdf

the assyrians just dont give a fuck

Humanity, folks

That's a popular legendary punishment in every culture due to the karmic retribution aspect

It always feels like that Scaphism is Greek propaganda

That Roman guy who the Carthaginians killed to death in a barrel with milk, don't remember his name

The Persians and their lineage are pretty renowned for diabolical punishment, which they also bragged about. Though I suppose much of that information comes from Greek sources as well

The Dutch don't fuck around when you assassinate their leader

>At his trial, Gérard was sentenced to be brutally – even by the standards of that time – killed. The magistrates decreed that the right hand of Gérard should be burned off with a red-hot iron, that his flesh should be torn from his bones with pincers in six different places, that he should be quartered and disemboweled alive, his heart torn from his bosom and flung in his face, and that, finally, his head should be taken off.[6]

>Gérard's torture was also very brutal. On the first night of his imprisonment Gérard was hung on a pole and lashed with a whip. After that his wounds were smeared with honey and a goat was brought to lick the honey off his skin with his rough tongue. The goat however refused to touch the body of the sentenced. After this and other tortures he was left to pass the night with his hands and feet bound together, like a ball, so sleep would be difficult. During the following three days, he was repeatedly mocked and hung on a pole with his hands tied behind his back. Then a weight of 300 metric pounds (150 kg) was attached to each of his big toes for half an hour. After this half hour Gérard was fitted with shoes made of well-oiled, uncured dog skin; the shoes were two fingers shorter than his feet. In this state he was put before a fire. When the shoes warmed up, they contracted, crushing the feet inside them to stumps. When the shoes were removed, his half-broiled skin was torn off. After his feet were damaged, his armpits were branded. After that he was dressed in a shirt soaked in alcohol. Then burning bacon fat was poured over him and sharp nails were stuck between the flesh and the nails of his hands and feet. Gérard is said to have remained calm during his torture. On 14 July 1584, Gérard was executed.[7][8]

Fetched from his prison cell on the morning of 28 March 1757, Damiens allegedly said "La journée sera rude" ("The day will be hard").[7] He was first subjected to a torture in which his legs were painfully compressed by devices called "boots."[8][9] He was then tortured with red-hot pincers; the hand with which he had held the knife during the attempted assassination was burned using sulphur; molten wax, molten lead, and boiling oil were poured into his wounds. He was then remanded to the royal executioner, Charles Henri Sanson, who harnessed horses to his arms and legs to be dismembered. But Damiens' limbs did not separate easily: the officiants ordered Sanson to cut Damiens' tendons, and once that was done the horses were able to perform the dismemberment.[8][9][10] Once Damiens was dismembered, to the applause of the crowd, his reportedly still-living torso was burnt at the stake.[11] (Some accounts say he died when his last remaining arm was removed.)[8][9]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert-François_Damiens#Torture_and_execution

If the Brazel Bull was real that's a pretty horrific way to go, especially if your family if forced to listen.

>and a goat was brought to lick the honey

NOT THE GOAT, ANYTHING BUT THE GOAT

This poor fuck.
>leading a group of degenerates who had previously massacred about 100 Christian Lenape, ended up getting captured and made to pay in retaliation
>tied to a post and surrounded by a ring of fire
>ears cut off
>shot at with empty guns, so the powder would burn him
>poked with burning sticks, hot coals thrown at him
>begged his friend/neutral observer to shoot him and get it over with, friend refused because he was terrified what would happen to him if he did
>after finally collapsing he was scalped and had more hot coals poured on his face
>this wakes him up and he keeps walking around for several more hours until finally falling dead
>thrown into the fire

>Gérard is said to have remained calm during his torture
Impressive

He hadnt had anything to do the militia men who killed the Lenape, besides another account claims that he was killed as revenge after indian chiefs son was killed during a raid not because of the massacre of the Lenapes.

He was probably just in shock

>He was captured after the battle, and condemned to sit on a heated smoldering iron throne with a heated iron crown on his head
This was also done to Matija Gubec, the leader of a peasant uprising here in Croatia.

I do believe so.

>He hadnt had anything to do the militia men who killed the Lenape
Many of the men he was leading were part of the massacre is what I was meaning.
>besides another account claims
He was captured and initially consigned to death because of the massacre, which the natives adopted a policy of killing any Americans they captured as retaliation, however Pipe, the chieftain you refer to, mentioned that he personally had nothing to do with the massacre, but had taken part in another campaign that killed some of his family.

Cicero was decapicated,His hands and head were then displayed in Forum Romanum, were Mark Antony's wife Fulvia took Cicero's head, pulled out his tongue, and jabbed it repeatedly with her hairpin, taking a final revenge against Cicero's power of speech.

No he wasn't. Titus Pullo killed him.

>killed to death

>Am I looking at a headless, one-armed castrated man with a stick up his rectum?

Yep, its Bolsheviks bringing revolution to Poland in 1920.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andronikos_I_Komnenos

>Isaac handed him over to the city mob and for three days he was exposed to their fury and resentment, remaining for that period tied to a post and beaten. His right hand was cut off, his teeth and hair were pulled out, one of his eyes was gouged out, and, among many other sufferings, boiling water was thrown in his face, punishment probably associated with his handsomeness and life of licentiousness. At last he was led to the Hippodrome of Constantinople and hung by his feet between two pillars. Two Latin soldiers competed as to whose sword would penetrate his body more deeply, and he was, according to the representation of his death, torn apart.

>Then the army of the Franks and Burgundians joined into one, all shouted together that death would be most fitting for the very wicked Brunhilda. Then King Clotaire ordered that she be lifted onto a camel and led through the entire army. Then she was tied to the feet of wild horses and torn apart limb from limb. Finally she died. Her final grave was the fire. Her bones were burnt.

Brunhilda's death was pretty awful, being 69-70 years old and being torn apart sounds real bad.

I think crucifixions are much worse. The suffering lasts for days..

Especially if you're the guy who designed it.

Same thing happened with the guy who invented the guillotine.

I can't think of a worse torture. The bees or being forced to watch that piece of shit.

Why didn't he have her executed? Inb4 muh family muh confucianism

Gérard is a french name isn't it ?

At least you're on the fresh air.

same with scaphism, but at least you get fresh air through crucifixion.

Nah crucifixions is some pussy shit. I could take that.

I always really hated the idea of empress dowager.

Not true! Dr. J. I Guillotin died of natural causes. The misconception arises from the coincidental execution of similarly named, but unrelated, J.M.V. Guillotin on the same device.

Death by guillotine is also very humane. The drop in blood pressure produces a state of giddy disorientation, then loss of vision and unconsciousness. Orgasms are actually called "le petit mort" or "the little death" in French because of this. The physiological effects of hypotensive anoxia are the same, the only difference is that sex is temporary while decapitation is forever.

Yeah this looks real rough to me.

why did asian societies let women have even an inkling of power?

>Male chinese emperors usually just become nihilistic pleasure seeking hedonists
>Female chinese emperors seem to always become sociopathic narcissistic monsters.

Lmao

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marco_Antonio_Bragadin

I dunno man...I mean well...no, Prince Bian of the latter Han at least got to say goodbye to his wife and concubines before he had to drink poisoned wine.

>He was first subjected to a torture in which his legs were painfully compressed by devices called "boots."
I knew they were a means of torture

Yeah, he was a French Catholic I believe.

Nah, the romans knew why they made that stuff the favourite means of killing rebels, and why it even gave us a word for unbearable pain, excruciating(from the cross).
For one, the nails go through some pretty important nerves

But what a view!

at least you can have a nice chat with the people crucified around you.

assyrians and persians liked to use intimidation to keep order and control others, historically. it's a regional cultural thing. look at where ISIS popped up at. it's backfired in modern times, but back before international media and multi-million dollar bombers and drones and shit you could keep everyone in line with stuff like scaphism, spearing heads all over the place, or wrapping a city wall with human skin.

Ashurbanipal also had one enemy general literally treated like his dog, to the point he slept in the actual doghouse. Assyrians, man.

Always look on the bright side

This Jew boy in the holocaust who was jerked off to death.

Take something everyone likes and make it unbearably painful

how is this real
i mean the Nazi's were pretty bad, but masturbation machines sound completely made up

Holocaust happened, deal with it.

Those fucking jews are pretty feral if you ask me, as feral as the Arabs.

Fucking Semites

So this is where my doujins came from

>Giving women absolute power, EVER.

Men are corruptible too, but Jesus a woman with absolute power always goes the crazy, tyrannic path.

He wasnt denying that but the hysteric accounts of american jews in the 50s who wanted to use their ethnicity for profit by writing horrorfiction and passibg it as real for the masses who deemed it believable due to the mass of death that was dealt in reality.

I'm inclined to agree with you in general, but an absolute, sweeping statement like that is incorrect. Literally one counterexample like Victoria and your claim falls flat.

Womyn make better rulers, see?

Oy vey goyim didn't you know we were put in roller coasters that did a loop straight into the oven

>talk shit
>get mongol'd

I always liked the Mongols for the fact that they were pretty straightforward about everything. Surrender to them and pay a bit of tribute, they leave you the fuck alone. Insult them and they destroy your city and kill you and your entire kingdom

Elizabeth I wasn't too horrible by contemporary standards, was she?

I mean shit, she was ruling England at the same time Ivan the Terrible was ruling Russia

the story about Ivan proposing marriage to Elizabeth, getting turned down and then sending her an angry, /r9k/ tier letter in response basically calling her an ugly old bitch always cracks me up

Fresh air you are struggling to breathe

Use of nails while popular in folklore is doubted by modern scholars since nails can't actually support the body weight. Ropes were probably used instead.

>/pol/ ''humor''

King Aegeus
>my son is dead better kill myself
>turns out your sons not dead he just forgot to change the sail lol
>get a sea named after you

> was only ever good at being dead

Couldn't be better than the Cossack response to the Ottomans that will forever be the greatest letter ever.

Oy vey good goy keep this state of mind this is good for my pur... i mean for you. Don't forget to pay your yearly Shoah reparation goy.

So close, yet so far from getting out. Giving the condemned hope only to have it dashed is the worst kind of torture. Breaking a body is easy. Breaking the soul and hope... that's horrible

Incredible how is used around the world. People are cruel no matter where you go

They used both. Sometimes they'd hammer a big iron spike (not a 'nail') thru the ankles and wrists, other times they tied the victims up. Generally if they had a lot of people to crucify they'd use the spikes because it was quicker and rope was expensive.

People still do this too

Why do you have to shit on every board. You have your containment board for idiots just fuck off there.
Also, reported.

That's actually Mongol justice from the Qing Period, dumbass.

China only had five punishments as per law: public flogging, imprisonment, frontier exile, death - first degree (beheading/hanging), death- second degree (Lingchi)

>Victoria
>absolute power

Silly Goy, you dare ! This hate speech and antisemitism !