Are the abrahamic religions the cancer of this world?

Are the abrahamic religions the cancer of this world?

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/his/thread/29/#29
aeon.co/essays/do-we-need-a-telepathy-machine-when-we-already-have-empathy
content.usatoday.com/communities/Religion/post/2010/04/what-causes-sex-abuse-research-conflicts-with-catholic-leaders/1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Brought alot of good things but also some bad desu

Neopagan pls go

Their absolute loathing toward homosexuality is a bit obsessive

It is a tenet of many religions not just abrahamic ones.
That is because it is an unnatural and hedonistic act

If homosexuals werent that repelent, obscene and pedophillic you would be right.

/thread

t. closetfag

>Are the abrahamic religions the cancer of this world?

First two out of three are indeed cancer, but the scriptures they are based on are perfectly valid.

Don't apply your own degeneracy on others. homosexuality is abhorrent and based on nothing but lust and physical gratification

>Are the abrahamic religions the cancer of this world?
Yes.
Thats why we live in laicistic societies and nations.

It is a cool thing that you have jackshit to say in nowadays society. Enjoy being irrelevant.

>hurr durr society has been forced to accept homosexuality that means we are dominant
Please. There will be a backlash just like there was against Greek homosexuality infecting Roman society. The liberal delusion about continual "progress" is just that a delusion.

Yeah? Give me a call when that happens, until then have fun being relevant in internet debates only.

>It is a cool thing that you have jackshit to say in nowadays society.

Daily reminder that the most violent and virulent homophobes are also breeding faster than western nations and struggle to have their voice heard at all costs.

The fact that you think conservative views are only limited to chinese image boards shows how delusional you are.

>and based on nothing but lust and physical gratification

Protip: if you feel lust towards other men, you are gay. I was actually joking, but you've just confirmed your closetfag status.

I know how limited conservative and especially fundamental Christian views are in today society and laws. All the rich western states are laicistic and don't care much.
If Theocracy is your thing, you best convert to Islam and fuck off for some hot and dusty place.

> mine isn't, but THEY are
lol

> muh society is better
lol

> soddom n gommorh got their shit rekt after sum tim, it will come, soon

> not taking into account that they're breeding faster because they have a shittier quality of life thus need to maintain population
> feeding the paranoïac 'murican some bullshit
what is demography right

That's I don't talk about serious stuff. /pol/ got everywhere

>That is because it is an unnatural and hedonistic act
So are masturbation and sex out of wedlock and the use of contraceptives. They are essentially the same thing. Gay and other non reproductive forms of sex are masturbation with the help of one partner or more.

Gay sex is more sinful though, because there's damage to the anus and anal filth envolved, and a satanic inversion of the function of the anus for the purposes of self-gratification alone, without the possibility of reproduction.

>That's I don't talk about serious stuff. /pol/ got everywhere

If Veeky Forums had a good sense of consequence it would have had a chance to keep the /pol/ out.

But no, you cannot resist providing entertainment to drama-starved trolls.

That's some mental gymnastics on your part, user.
Next you're going to say he's a pedophile or a furry because he doesn't like either.

Veeky Forums didn't start with trolls, I was around in the beginning but it was pretty neat back then, many debate were held with all seriousness and outside any political instrumentalisation of the question. Now you ask about religion and everybody is claiming muh objective superiority against x religious/ethnical group. /pol/ V2

>Veeky Forums didn't start with trolls

Looks like you witnessed a birth of a different Veeky Forums than I did.

First few weeks of Veeky Forums existence were rife with thinly veiled (if at all) holocaust denial threads that Veeky Forumstorians kept on the frontpage for hours with their incessant arguing until moderator finally came to clean them up.

desuarchive.org/his/thread/29/#29

Twenty nine posts since the inception of this board and already a /pol/ bait has been thrown in.

Judaism
>ENSLAVE ALL OF HUMANITY FOR THE GLORY OF ELOHIM THE JEWISH GOD JEWS ARE BETTER THAN ALL HUMANS COMBINED X ONE GORILLION
Islam
>FUCK SCIENCE WORSHIP ALLAH OR BE BEHEADED
Christiainty
>FUCK LOGIC GUYS LETS BE MINDLESS MORAL FUCKTARDS AND PREACH A WEAK IDEALOGY THAT WILL IN THE FUTURE GET US KILLED

Yes all of them are cancer.

Bull.

Don't forget /int/ shotposting. Particularly about Australian """culture""" and """history""", and

>holy
>roman
>empire

there has been homosexuality in every society, it's always existed

Hell in WW2 Scottish soldiers were bumming each other on the troop ships to Singapore

>Morals are a bad thing

>ONE GORILLION

>Just one

Oy vey antisemite.

>Don't apply your own degeneracy on others.
Hating gays is degenerate

>based on nothing but lust and physical gratification
If you feel lust towards men then you're gay. It doesn't matter if you choose not to act on that lust, you're still gay.

So since gay sex is a "satanic inversion" of the deigned use of a particular organ where does lesbian sex fall in this moralistic scale? It's still a homosexual relationship but is it only sinful because it's nonreproductive?

I always find it interesting how conversations about the subjective morality of homosexual relationships strictly focuses on the male when it comes to defining why the act is sinful. I just tended to assume it was because it's mostly a male dominated discussion and it's a "stop liking what I don't like" projection issue.

I don't know if you actually believe in what you're explaining or if you're just discussing for sake of discussion but I thought it was interesting nonetheless.

Imagine a world without abrahamic religions

imagine a world without koreans

and heterosexuality isnt?
DUDE BOOBIES LMAO
MOMMY

Multiculturalism is great isnt it christfag, your infantile moral reasoning HURR DURR ITS HUMAN BE MINDLESSLY NICE TO IT is what caused this in the first place.

Women having rights CHRISTIANITY
Black freedom CHRISTIANITY
Collapse of the West Christianity

Christfags are mindless moral idiots that cant stop this pathological urge to always look like good people even non christfags that live in christfag countries act like this(Liberals).

>God said forgive
God killed a fuckton of people he does anything except forgive.

Yes.

>Collapse of the West Christianity

No that would be atheism.

For example, the EU is an overtly secular organization and the "political correctness" culture suffocating the West also has secular origins. Marx himself was an atheist.

So butthurt. Too bad you have no clue about what morality even is.

There is nothing wrong with hedonism if it doesn't take over someone's life but gay relationships just don't produce children and that's the worst thing of it.

Islam > Judaism > Christianity

>For example, the EU is an overtly secular organization
Most European states separate church and state and try to be laicist, save for shining beacons of prosperity such as Poland.

>the cancer of this world?
No that would be secular humanism.

I live in liberal Massachusetts and do in-home evaluations and I see the houses of plenty of homosexual couples and honestly, that just tells me that you haven't met any and only know what you've seen on the television because they're just another client to me, they look, talk, and act like the rest of my clients. They wear normal clothes and raise their kids and struggle to make ends meet just like everyone else. Once a year they'll break out the rainbows for pride day (and the overwhelming majority of them don't go nuts on pride day) but the other 364 days of the year you literally can't them apart from normal people and most of the time they don't even bring up their partner while I'm in their house trying to sell them insulation, it just so happens that the wedding photo hanging on the wall happens to be slightly different.

Yes, they may have been the original faggots, but it's 2016 and from bronies to furfags to alt-right morons, we've learned that anyone can be a total faggot for any idea.

>no esports cancer
>no 400 apm memery
>RTS would still be alive.
Should have let the chinese win.

>Veeky Forums didn't start with trolls
I was on this board the first day it was created, before it was even on the home page, and it was full of trolls then. There was never a Veeky Forums golden age, it's always been full of shitposting.

That's funny because I live in NYC and all the homos I know are flaming faggots.

>unnatural

Then explain homosexuality in nature.

Anyone with empathy has morals you stupid fuck.
A true atheist world wouldnt this multicultural fuckhole that is reasoned by feelings and not cold hard logic so its not atheism ITS CHRISTIANITY, as I said before your retarded way of thinking rubs off future generations EVEN THEY ARENT CHRISTIAN DUMBASS.

Christians are also the reason the kike menace is not extinct yet, HURR DURR DONT KILL GOD'S CHOSEN PEOPLE DURR.

Just come out of the closet already...

>Then explain homosexuality in nature.

Genetic defect, like albinism, blindness, or any other defect.

>Anyone with empathy has morals you stupid fuck.
Wrong.
Morals are distinct from empathy, one does not have to empathize with others to be able to make moral choices.

Nobody is falling for your lies.

I think it's actually gotten better recently. There is a greater diversity of topics I noticed.

>cold hard logic
Logic in general let alone "cold hard logic" is impossible without an emotionally rooted moral base to work from.

>They wear normal clothes and raise their kids
They sure do, leftypol

Says the paranoid obsessive

That's fine, just don't expect me to believe yours when I know from personal experience that all your dribble about muh degeneracy is an alt-right talking point

>leftypol
You must miss your hugbox where your beliefs won't have to suffer the indignity of critical analysis. Here, I'll help you find it

>much /pol/ hugbox
Literally nothing stops you from posting your "critical analysis" there too so logically /pol/ cannot be a "hug-box".

Morals are caused by empathy moron, if you cant imagine how someone feels about something then you cant understand why your actions are morally wrong fucktard.

If you love it so much then why do you waste your time bitching about Veeky Forums and go have a gay old time with like-minded individuals.

I mean seriously, nobody's making you click on Veeky Forums so when you bitch about it being /leftypol/ you end up acting like the very same SJWs that you complain about so much, intruding on other people's business and interests and then getting pissed when they don't reciprocate your off-topic rants about jews, negroes, and the gays and tell you to fuck off.

>Anyone with empathy has morals
I wish someone would stop using that buzzword.
Empathy just means simulating another's existence.
Putting oneself in a hobo's place doesn't make you like him more. It's just as likely to make you say he's a junkie that doesn't want to work, and hate him even more, or other explanations(they experimented such thing with upper-class whites and mexican immigrants).
Even sociopaths use empathy, to win over their victims and secure their trust, and then shut it down in order to swindle, rape and kill..

Simply

It is a fact. Gays use more drugs, fall into extremelly obscene things ( just go to a gay bar or club) and have a way higher % of pedophiles than heterosexuals

you are embarrassing, read this:
aeon.co/essays/do-we-need-a-telepathy-machine-when-we-already-have-empathy
Empathy means jack shit, morally, and might even make people LESS moral.

If you lack empathy you have no morals period, that is why psychopaths are the most evil people on earth because they lack empathy, infact their brains look like someone with a frontal lobe injury.

Wrong.
There's no logical reason to assume that the simple ability to imagine yourself in another's shoes magically causes you to realize the moral error of you actions.

Such rudimentary self-reflection is easily nullified by the simple statement of "they deserved it", and the unconscious but entirely logical rationalization of "that could never happen to me because I am not them".

Empathy is the only thing stopping you from stabbing someone for fun retard.

Aren't humans apart of nature?

read the fucking article.
Empathy also makes you hate hobos and immigrants, and helps sociopaths be even more manipulative and predatory.

Morality is just an extension of empathy, no empathy no morality, I guess you could say humans do have morals without empathy but its more I LIKE THIS/ I HATE THIS rather than I FEEL LIKE THIS HELPS SOMEONE/ I FEEL LIKE THIS MAKES SOMEONE MISERABLE.

Most humans instinctively find the killing of people in their tribe unforgivable.

>defect

I'm not bitching about anything I'm just pointing out that you're an idiot for telling that user he should go back to his "hug-box".

You're just salty that you lost the battle for hearts and minds on /pol/ and that you've all but lost the battle here on Veeky Forums as well.

Are Irish the devil's sons?

Sociopaths were always manipulative because they lack empathy, humans without empathy are selfish monsters.

polan is also least cuckolded european nation.

coincidence?

Wrong.

Why isn't Grover Cleveland on the list twice?

>implying blacks arent all psychopaths

I always smile when people dream about a Christina restoration in Europe. Folks, we hate muslims because they cannot fit into the secular values of our society, and because they leech on the social systems and are often dumfuck criminals. Their strong believe in a abrahamic religion is the main cause why they don't fit in a modern society.
Now Christfags, just because I do not like them, do you really thing I will restore you to your former glory? It took centuries to evolve society out of that religious mess, there is no going back.

>Sociopaths were always manipulative because they lack empathy
Research from Keysers and others reveals that these apparently cold-blooded predators are actually good at detecting emotions. In one 2013 study, Keysers asked 20 criminal psychopaths to watch short videos of two people either caressing or striking one another’s hands – a simple way to evoke an emotional response that in ordinary people activates brain regions associated with emotional processing. Initially, these participants did not have much activation in regions involved in feelings or pain. But when Keysers instructed them to empathise while watching, their patterns of neural activity became fairly normal.
His interpretation is that these violent predators can feel empathy, but often choose not to. They deploy the ability strategically in order to win over their victims and secure their trust, and then shut it down in order to swindle, rape and kill. So a mind-reading machine wouldn’t necessarily turn a psychopath into a creampuff. Instead, he might become an even more effective manipulator – more cunning, more perceptive, and harder to outwit.

And psychos are the buffed up versions of sociopaths.
Actually, Europe isn't secular, from an american POV. None of the states fullfill the requirments the Supreme Court requires to declare something secular.
And places like Finland and Sweden, which everyone jerks off, still have national churches, and the state collects taxes on their behalf.
We just keep religion untied from politics, unlike America.

>I'm not bitching about anything I'm just pointing out that you're an idiot for telling that user he should go back to his "hug-box"
If you really hate Veeky Forums so much, just leave, that's all I'm saying. Not every right-winger bitches incessantly about being on a board where there are people with left-leaning opinions who disagree with them, they stay on topic and don't take things personally. But the ones who do bitch need to be put back in their place or else they'll continue shitting up a thread

>You're just salty that you lost the battle for hearts and minds on /pol/ and that you've all but lost the battle here on Veeky Forums as well.
>OMG Veeky Forums is /leftypol/ so many SJWs and communists!
You don't get to have your cake and eat it too. You're either winning or you're losing

>If you lack empathy you have no morals period

Bullshit.

Morals are nothing more than social rules created by communities. You don't need empathy to follow rules, you just need discipline.

Empathy exists as a survival mechanism in social species. Nothing more. Nothing less.

>Empathy is the same as detecting emotions
Your a fucking retard.
No morals are mental rules caused by empathy.

Yes, defect.

No different than retardation or dwarfism.

They should all be researched and prevented through science and medicine.

> But when Keysers instructed them to empathise while watching
Now stop parroting your dumbass statement. You haven't proven it's true.

>Empathy is the only thing stopping you from stabbing someone for fun retard.

Nope.

It's the law that stops me from stabbing dumb fucks like you, not empathy.

I have no desire to be hunted down like a dog, and tossed in a cage with a bunch of niggers.

Avoidance is much easier.

Psychopathy is a meme.

Veeky Forums will never be your SJW echo chamber, leftypol

This

The cucked countries are atheistic, while the non-cucked countries like Hungary, Romania, Poland , and so on are christians, the only exception is Czech. France, Sweden, Germany, and UK where the Church has collapsed are cucked beyond repair.

Ahem morals are caused by empathy you fuck waffle, if I had no empathy I would probably in prison right now knowing how many times I have thought of murdering a dude I know.
>t's the law that stops me from stabbing dumb fucks like you, not empathy.
Oh so you are a psychopath then this explains everything. Its typical psycho behavior to never admit you are wrong.
t.psychopath

>If you really hate Veeky Forums that much...
Are you retarded?

I don't hate Veeky Forums
I hate YOU.

>No morals are mental rules caused by empathy.

No they aren't.

They're man made.

Killing, raping, beating, all that shit has been "morally acceptable" in a variety of different cultures throughout time, and yet those same cultures also showed empathy.

Morality is a man made construct. Period.

>Their low IQ and violent behavour is the main reason that they dont adapt to a modern society.

>Ahem morals are caused by empathy
[citation needed]

Many (relatively) intelligent animals engage in homosexual behaviours at rates too high to be considered abnormal, and they've presumably been doing so over a long enough period of time that it isn't a behaviour that could be considered maladaptive. Furthermore, there are no true "homosexuals" as we understand the term among animals; any animal species that will practice homosexual behaviour has the potential for all members (with the capacity to do so) to engage in such behaviour, with the exceptions actually proving to be the abnormal ones.

This is moot, regardless; at the core of the matter is the fact that a trait can't actually be called a defect if it isn't maladaptive, which homosexuality apparently isn't in many species.

Numbers are man made but started out as mental ideas so shut up.

>Now Christfags, just because I do not like them, do you really thing I will restore you to your former glory?
>implying anyone seeks the approval of a weak horse like you

You are unfit and will not survive the winter.

/thread

>Gays use more drugs, fall into extremelly obscene things ( just go to a gay bar or club)
That's because they're way more likely to have been thrown out of their house and social scene by overzealous religious parents and be drifters without a support network. So they are simply more vulnerable and easily taken advantage of by the less desirable elements of society

>a way higher % of pedophiles than heterosexual
That paper you're citing has been debunked for serious methodological problems. In a study commissioned by the Catholic Church to study priest sex abuse, this is the conclusion that they came to this conclusion:

>We do not find a connection between homosexual identity and the increased likelihood of subsequent abuse from the data that we have right now ... It's important to separate the sexual identity and the behavior. Someone can commit sexual acts that might be of a homosexual nature but not have a homosexual identity.
content.usatoday.com/communities/Religion/post/2010/04/what-causes-sex-abuse-research-conflicts-with-catholic-leaders/1

In the book Mental Disorders of the New Millennium (2006), author and psychology professor Thomas Plante writes:
>Although the majority of clergy abuse victims are males, homosexuality cannot be blamed. First, many of the pedophile priests report that they are not homosexual. This is also true of many non-clergy sex offenders who victimize boys. Many report that they target boys for a variety of reasons that include easier access to boys ... pregnancy fears with female victims ... homosexuals in general have not been found to be more likely to commit sexual crimes against minors compared to heterosexuals. Sexual orientation is not predictive of sex crimes