/rgt/ - Robinhood General Thread

/rgt/ - Robinhood General Thread

AMD PLS edition

-- Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com

> How is it free?
"People" invest your settled funds when you're not using them, just like banks.

> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
Not being approved in 3 days seems to be the new norm. Nevertheless, call/email their support if you've been waiting more than that.

> When is it coming to my country?
The only "plans" are on an Australian and Chinese beta. Neither of which has gained much traction.

> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, why?
Robinhood graphs are shit and only show you an average, not true real-time prices. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.

> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
Real brokers, like TDAmeritrade's thinkorswim. Otherwise you should be using tradingview.com, stockcharts.com, finviz.com, or a non-pile-of-shit for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.

-- Links --
Premarket Movers:
nasdaq.com/extended-trading/premarket-mostactive.aspx

Earnings Report Calendar:
biz.yahoo.com/research/earncal/today.html

Stickerbitch's calendar of memes and dreams:
calendar.google.com/calendar/[email protected]

Biopharma Catalyst Calendar:
biopharmcatalyst.com/

Shitposting chatrooms:
discord.gg/5k3sVzC
telegram.me/robinhoodgeneral

Pump and Dump Advertising:
stocktwits.com

Previous Thread:
(Cross-thread)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/veCms
aptevotherapeutics.com/pipeline/
youtube.com/watch?v=EOWbaRvciSA
thecerbatgem.com/2017/03/30/peabody-energy-co-btuuq-earns-outperform-rating-from-analysts-at-fbr-co.html
prnewswire.com/news-releases/judge-announces-intention-to-confirm-peabody-energy-plan-of-reorganization-paving-way-for-emergence-300425299.html
stocktwits.com/symbol/BTU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1th for CVM my gentlecolts

first for fuck AUPH

>tfw bought the AMD dip

I dun told yall niggas about this moon mission yesterday.

I might finally be able to pay rent trading, woo.

In for FTR rebound

MACK asset sale has been approved. Special divvy incoming, PIP like rebound on day of divvy also a possibility. Keep it on your charts boys!

Hey all,
The Watcher here from Xavier's School for the gifted.

the mods are pleased with how quickly the invites get gobbled up, here, so they're giving a new link.
Once again, serious traders only, experience in TA and/or FA will become a must.
Also encourage programmers and coin traders to join as well.

Here is the newest invite link!
discord.gg/veCms

Mannkind shill reporting for duty.

not bad AMD

I bet on trump winning and bought "trumpstocks" the week before the election. Sold over the next week and bought back into

TDG
KTOS
MOG.A
AKS
X
MLM

like a month ago. Nothing about trumps presidency seems to be going right... Finally ditched them today so I can start memeing again. What's the freshest juiciest memes?

mah nigga

This stock isn't on robinhood :/ but it's been steadily increasing. I also I like the idea (kids play place with organic food and no video game arcade stuff). If they open more stores this year it could really go viral with merchandise and stuff. If they don't open a few stores just dump it. I heard it first on this board so figured I'd share.

KYS

I bought in same price. Looks like its hit the bottom already. Fingers crossed for big short cover

PPHM
AMRS
RNN
TTNP
TNXT
CERU MY NIGGA
XTNT
CVM
GEVO
MNKD
XGTI
SCON
GBSN

Go nuts!!!

Gonna cross 14 again today???

theres a company APVO that says it's supply will be ready in May 2017. This move should help build up their inventory and also bring in some cash flow. In other words itll reflect on their earnings. The market cap is also only 40 mill.

Is this stock memeable for the month of april?asking before i buy, i don't want to be the only one going around telling people to buy

possible

I'm got SOME AMD PURSES but Only a few points.
take. myy digits. and fly AMD fly

amazing praise. kek be with AMD

There's heavy upward pressure right now. I usually sell right away on a spike this but I'm holding a bit. even all the whales jumping ship aren't stopping this train.

Thanks

I really hope someone shit all over her for that. My autistic screeching on a Tunisian riveting forum won't do any good

Seriously this. Nothing but a big circle jerk. Also helped ruin /rgt/.

Some interesting shit mostly the bots are cool and the options guys.

Everything else that relates to this and what happens in these threads, mostly trash. Helped me make exactly 0 money. Tried posting, made a few good calls, got ignored/ridiculed. Stopped following. Just checked discord looks like I'm booted.

And nothing of value was lost. Also never saw you post a fucking thing THE WATCHER

I don't get it, why is that dude mad? He should just buy the one that's cheaper.

>AMD spikes out of nowhere a few minutes later

coincidence or meme magic?

lol should have gone with my instinct and sold 5 cents ago. oh well still good gains all things considered.

pls respond

still holding. praise Kek and cpu cycle efficiency

I hope u lads bought the ciber dip

CIB3R
AMD
CBR

AND MORE PRAISE. KEKEMEKEKEMEM

fuck the moon, one way trip to VEGA

AMD to Vega
IDRA to Vega

Kek wills greatness love praise Kek

buy CBR when?

MUving on up! Get that Micron fellas, gains all yr long. This yrs Nvidia.

aptevotherapeutics.com/pipeline/

looks like a safe buy. Decent pipeline for a long hold they're presenting some pre-clinicals April 1-5 too. Think I'll jump in next dip. praise kek.

AMD hit 14$, kinda wanna get out here

2.54 now ...wish I was in thread yesterday

where u think she's going

CARA
STOP

GET READY TO BUY PRAN

been bag holding tops for ages, any thoughts if i should keep holding or just take the loss.

following the last 3 month trend, it will either spike up next month or take 3 months to spike

They filed for another share offering, price is gonna dip a bit but this is just a good time to accumulate more shares. This thing is $25+ with the next positive trial results.

why did it shoot up today?

But why

Yea no news or anything. Just pump and dump. I wish i could trade on margin and saw it this morning.

how do you use stop limit buy orders effectively?

I've never done it and I'm trying to understand how it works. investopedia doesn't help

the way I have this stop limit order set, does it mean the stock has to drop below 0.2446 first, and then if it goes back up to 0.2447 then it should buy?

its just to catch a break out pattern. So the buy is going to TRY to execute at .2446 and you will pay no more than .2447

well fuck it just filled my order at .2447

so is that what people use to catch moon missions?

here's an example

>stock is currently at $5
>has potential to moon but may still drop
>set buy stop limit
>stop at 4.5
>limit at 4.75
>stock drops to 4

will it have still attempted to fill the order after it went below 4.5 and didn't go back up?

or does it have to go below 4.5, then back up above 4.5 before it starts trying to fill the order?

>PIP

Please no, I don't want to get sucked in again

>PIP

youtube.com/watch?v=EOWbaRvciSA

Rate my memes

CERU my nigga

how do i daytrade Veeky Forums?

You just buy something and sell it the same day. If you want to make money doing it you need to buy something and sell it for more the same day.

You buy a stock and then sell it later that same day.

Doesn anypony have an actual answer for me?? ;(

alright so I was right

it will not try to buy until it hits 4.5 and has to stay above 4.5

what the fuck is the point of limit orders then?

unless you're 100% confident which is impossible that a stock will go up, it's almost always more intelligent to use a stop limit order

1: install robinhood
2: buy AMD
3: ?????
4: profit

What's a reasonable limit to how low CARA will dip?

What the fuck more do you want?

> Veeky Forums
> actual answer.
Choose one

tfw when you sold amd mar 29
atleast i only have like 200$ to invest anyaway

with a limit you only pay that price there is no gap of price you can pay.

Do research on youtube you lazy kuck

>thecerbatgem.com/2017/03/30/peabody-energy-co-btuuq-earns-outperform-rating-from-analysts-at-fbr-co.html

>$33 price target on BTUUQ long term

>current price is a 90% sale.

holy shit im going all in on this. feel free to join

oh dont forget to mention theyre bankrupt and being sued

The next SSH lol

doesnt matter. it was a bankrupt stock back when it ran from 50 cents to $18 (3600%) in 2016
>its oversold
>has hype
>most active stock on OTC currently
>trump supports coal

is that why its down 40% today

Give me some overnight holds

if you're buying stocks when they're up or shorting when they're down, you're doing it wrong

get in on BTUUQ

i'm out

Buying something that translates to manchild from german...

the answer is always DUST

-45% on the day
so this is what hype looks like

ok man good luck

prnewswire.com/news-releases/judge-announces-intention-to-confirm-peabody-energy-plan-of-reorganization-paving-way-for-emergence-300425299.html

>Peabody's plan of reorganization will become effective upon emergence, at which time the company's existing equity under the ticker symbol BTUUQ will be extinguished with no value. Following emergence, Peabody expects its new equity to trade on the New York Stock Exchange.

>BTUUQ will be extinguished with no value

>literally worth 0

ANY is looking pretty good right now

I'm up 14%. Think I'm gonna gamble and hold through ER.

Last two peaks had $3 corrections. I would say $17 is the lowest it could hit.

what the fuck are you doing RAD this is fucking ridiculous

>Look for a penny stock with growing volume (6mil or more)
>Check the amount of watchers it has on StockTwits (to see how many people are pumping it so you can piggyback off stocks that are already moving and ride the momentum)
>Check chart and price movement, if it's still below +10% price change the pump is just getting started, anything more than +20% trade with caution

>no bro, CARA is going to $25
Nice meme my dude.

I'm buying it at offering price because it will be $25 this month.

Sell half your position just incase bro.

Or gamble. It's upto you. Usually when I listen to biz I lose money so you have to make the call.

Buy the hype sell the news.

Yep I don't have a lot of money in it. Even if it tanks I doubt it will go much lower than its 52 week low, so the risk/reward ratio is comfortable for me.

sick gains on BTUUQ still has tons of room to go up

Shit should have waited for cbr to drop more

why are you shilling this, i thought only the shitty coin fags did that

Who rnva here?

4 shares @ .3575

How'd I do? Will I be able to afford lunch tomorrow?

>entire portfolio is green
>made $90 so far Today
Thanks Trump!

Thoughts on holding NMM long term?
>Div/Yield 50.993
Just dipped pretty hard too

kungfu i like you and im very impressed with your gains on the year

but please be careful with this one

Keep talking about BTUUQ pls.

yeah me too hoping for buyout news at some point

me 10 shares for er gambling. Aren't they diluting with like 17 million $$ worth of shares? you think when they're done the stock will jump? market cap is low I think

100 year old company that was gutted by Obama's coal regulations. I have hope.

stocktwits.com/symbol/BTU

Are you feeling it now, mr crabs?

Boy I sure am good at this

>1 usd
Pls user use your ice cream money somewhere else