Would a TV show about Socrates be any good? What about Plato?

Would a TV show about Socrates be any good? What about Plato?

One about Plato. Since most of what we know about Socrates is from Plato.

Also have Diogenes be a main recurring character/foil.

>it's a Socrates gets bullied by sophists episode

Sure, but if you're thinking about doing one you should get many source to make it good. Plain philosophy would be boring, but overusing their stories to make something with pure action would break the real interest of the serie. Basically, have a professeur help you understand their ideas, then only have some people who know their biographies to give your story some shape.

I would have a fucking episode of that, Socrates rekt their logic

also it is said that socrates was ugly and that they had relations with teenagers, put that shit in the serie to keep up with GOT

>Socrates rekt their logic

No he didn't.

I'm listening. The only good critique about Socrate would be Nietzsche's.

Like a NEWMAN!

How do you 'critique' someone who never actually produced an ideology? All Socrates could ever do was to pontificate and hang on the words like a cunt until his interlocutors would get tired and tell him to fuck off
Or do you mean Plato? Plato was an edgy fascist fuckboi who was TOLD by Aristotle

What?

You know, Newman from Seinfeld?

Nope, I could never stand Seinfeld. Found it the exact opposite of funny. Sorry user.

Aristotle was the edgy one, getting his own philosophy and shit just because he's younger so "new generation bitch"
Socrates lived his life through his poor coherence of the world, he didn't give us his truth he just implied that we were all ignorant and the only cure was to be aware of it. People kept pissing him of for asking them to base their action on logical thinking. "Corrupting the youth" was the blame they've found on him. Did you even read the apology ?

Looked it up. Eh okay. Thought of Diogenes as more of a comedic relief for Plato.

>It's a Diogenes episode

Kill yourself

This thread has opened my eyes to the utter wild plebeianism of this board. Fuck Diogenes

This one or Laertes?

there's something downright wretched about that meme hand

Diogenes would be the equivalent of the Mcpoyle's imo

Diogenes is obviously the hermit you know.

Diogenes has become too mainstream for a proper cynic.

Timon is the patrician misanthrope.

>has become too mainstream
if anything he was more popular when he was alive
>mainstream
did he ask for it? no? Then why does it matter?

Honestly he'd be a combination of newman and kramer, the recurring foil an wacky guy

No, fuck you!