Is RAP MUSIC the ultimate Veeky Forums music?

youtube.com/watch?v=sShlWsnRn-U

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tvTRZJ-4EyI
nature.com/srep/2012/120726/srep00521/full/srep00521.html
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2730791/Are-STUPID-Britons-people-IQ-decline.html
youtu.be/ckSl1teci3E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Explain the concept of refinancing to buy back the block please.

Yes. Listening to rap music everyday really motivates you to make money and set high goals for yourself. The autistic fucks from /pol/ on here will never admit it though...

Listen to jay-z discography, Veeky Forums in a cd...

These nigs can make money, so can I right?

Only niggers and degenerates listen to rap

A true Veeky Forumsnessman rejects blind consumerism and comparing himself to others and uses financial freedom to focus on family and health

Degeneracy is the best thing about being rich. I want to travel the world and operate my own casting couch business

*tips fedora*

Rappers spend a lot of money and make broke people look like faggots and its pretty inspirational.

Did you just assume my music preference?
I'm a polack and rap makes me wanna earn a shit ton of money and stunt on hoes.

Easily manipulated moron.

If you have any business sense at all you look past the bluster and self-aggrandisement and see who actually makes money from hip hop - Jewish record label bosses.

I only listen to rap, don't mind hearing about their finances or kill streaks if they can make it interesting, not that many really can though so I go hungry most years waiting on something fresh. Nacho picasso getting most rotation in my deck right now.

Is pic related a good businessman?

Basically

There's just no other kind of music you can listen to while schemin' with the squad back at the crib

DJ Khaled gets me out of bed.
Bless up

Vipper is the ultimate Veeky Forumsnessman

Nothing gets me pumped like a boastful rap track.

Tbh you're kinda right. Good gangsta rap (not hip hop/r&b shit) get's me going and thinking up ways to make more money

Autistic fucks on /pol probably hate this idea but then again they're all neckbeard freaks

No, it's not. You're all autistic cuck betas if you get inspired and motivated by these trash-tier people and music. Lounge and Jazz are the true Veeky Forums tier music as has been stated time and time again over the years.

I agree

* tips fedora

youtu.be/tvTRZJ-4EyI
Is this what Veeky Forums is about

RESPEK

>still hasn't resolved the Hot Boyz & Big Tymers label disputes
>Good businessman
>Pick one

*tips fedora*

It most surely is my gentlesir. *nods towards you respectfully*

Rick "Sell the Highs" Ross - Buy Back the Block

explain? seems to me a lot of the record label owners are black.

le classy gentleman *tips fedora*

Hip-Hop is the ugliest nuisance ever to be called music. Perhaps I could endure it while on cocaine, but since it's for people with rather sick notions of what's enjoyable, even then I would still enjoy it less than almost anything else there is to listen to. And since unprecedented freedom of choice reveals that punishment's gluttons are the largest demographic, I can only take it as catastrophically bad news about the human condition generally.

Hip hop doesn't have any composition to speak of, at least none that wasn't trumped 500 years ago. Rap music has the melodic complexity of a train horn (actually less; train horns often are tuned to a tritone, which seem to be absent in Rap) and the lyrical complexity barely goes beyond a 3rd grade vocabulary. Not only is this music intended for ignorant audiences, it's intended to provoke ignorant young people into committing crimes, in order to fill the for-profit prisons in the US.

>rap music
OP it isn't 2004 anymore.

why did niggers get dumber?

They started voting for the Democrats

Yes since he pretty much helped start the careers of big name rappers like Lil Wayne and Drake.

>why did niggers get dumber?
All popular culture has been getting dumber at an alarm rate.
Have you seen a "blockbuster" motion picture in the last 10 years? It's horrifying.
The whole dilemma has little to do with race. Popular culture is not only accepting idiocy, it's celebrating it.
There's scientific proof to back it up, too.
nature.com/srep/2012/120726/srep00521/full/srep00521.html

because they stopped trying to be white and emulate them

The African race has an average of 75IQ that is more then a st.dev below European averages

ALSO HIPHOP IS DEGENERATE

it's for lowlife subhuman consumers

IQ in general is dropping in developed nations.
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2730791/Are-STUPID-Britons-people-IQ-decline.html

This might be good news for your chances of employment at an advanced age, when new generations are simply dumber.

Look who they are signed to, keep pulling the thread and the sweater comes undone

Those rappers won the lottery and live on god mode.

Ther perpetuate the capitalist ponzi scheme.

ps: no, im not a commie, i want to get rich and fuck hookers in the moon too, just saying.

ps2: wagecucks that listen to rap music thinking about getting rich are the worst

take some big bets

go buy some bitcoin, do something

Still multi-millionaires
Industry exists on many levels

We here on Veeky Forums are cool. Rap is cool. We are real niggas and cool. Love Wins, peace out yo niggas.

It's time to buy back the block with dogecoin much receive and smash dat patriarchy biiiiiiiiiiiiaaaaaaaatch

Success is what you make it, take it how you come

Magna Carta...Holy Grail is my drug.

m bout a buy back da hoo'
yo yo niggas
crotch grab
buy back da hoo'
ungh

>tfw when normies look at me when I explain why real music died with Mozart

HAHA YES
if you want to be nigger rich, and lose all your money at some point.

Is it that everyone's getting dumber or that more sand buggers are in England?

>critically acclaimed, classic Golden Age of Hip Hop™ album begins
>producer screaming his name in my ears
>rap man tells me "I'm not ready for this one"
>rap man reminds me what album I'm listening to
>rap man reminds me which year said album was recorded in
>rap man reminds me where he is in the "rap game" (at the top, of course)
>rap man tells me his name, moniker, "rap name", or all three
>rap man tells me he's "going in" before starting a verse
>rap man tells me how much money he has
>rap man says "uh... yeah"
>rap man name drops a bunch of clothing lines and automobile companies

Because it is now more profitable than ever before.

Think about it, would you rather be an educated and self-made individual, with little to show for it, or would you rather get paid more than you know what to do with just to act like a mentally challenged degenerate?

Most would go with the latter, just in case you were unaware.

How close to financial reality are the lyrics of this song?
youtu.be/ckSl1teci3E

For me, what usually works for this is extreme metal actually.

Hell no. Classical is the only acceptable Veeky Forums tier music.

They have nothing compared to the actual minds behind it all. And that's why they end up with nothing.

the only good rapper was eminem, he is shit now though

white > black

that take you dumb negros

also buy eth

i been here forever, but this the first day ive posted on this board.
>relocating and looking for resume tips, inspiration for finding a better job, etc

the weird thing about this place is that Veeky Forums is obviously a board dedicated to business and success, yet it is full of people who hate the concept of work and apparently love illiterate youf jingles

is Veeky Forums secretly full of niggers?