What are the best no fee credit cards I should apply for in Canada if I have little income?

What are the best no fee credit cards I should apply for in Canada if I have little income?

Ive been using my bank creditcard with a $1k limit for two years now but it feels like I'm missing out on rewards since it has none.

Other urls found in this thread:

canada.ca/en/financial-consumer-agency/services/credit-cards/choose-credit-card.html
tangerine.ca/en/spending/creditcard/index.html?utm_source=MCFAC&utm_medium=OnlineE&utm_campaign=creditcardlaunch
twitter.com/AnonBabble

who is this semen demon?

I wish I knew

she isnt 18...

Why don't you have a seat?

Answer the question niggers

What credit cards to get

You won't need a credit card where you're going.

canada.ca/en/financial-consumer-agency/services/credit-cards/choose-credit-card.html

Why do I see shit like OPs pic in alot of Tinder girls profiles?

Are they literally saying they're sluts?

Scene card nigger. That or PC or tangerine if you want mastercard.

But those give horrid rewards
Are you kidding me nigga? Free fucking movies?

I'm thinking about getting an MBNA rewards card instead but I cant find how much income you need to have

Tangerine one isn't that bad. PC is free groceries. What MBNA card are you talking about

The All-In-Wonder Rewards Credit Card

Earn 1 MBNA Rewards point for every $1 in eligible purchases‡

Receive 5,000 bonus MBNA Rewards points after your first eligible purchase††. That's a $50 value when redeemed for cash back or travel

0% annual interest rate (AIR)†on balance transfersfor the first 6 months

Redeem points for cash back, travel, brand-name merchandise, gift cards from retailers, and make charitable donations‡

No annual fee

This shit. I'm on phone can't really link it but it's just the rewards card it says. All I got is a TD credit card been using for two years, $1k credit limit ive always psid it off

That is an attactive female specimen.

This is just basically one percent cashback. Depending on your spending, you can get 2% with tangerine. You choose your categories for your 2%

tangerine.ca/en/spending/creditcard/index.html?utm_source=MCFAC&utm_medium=OnlineE&utm_campaign=creditcardlaunch

If you have Rogers or Fido service, check out their MC as well and if you do a lot of buying on Amazon, check out their visa at their card has no foreign transaction fees

True. Guess ill apply for it

How many credit cards should I have anyways does it matter.. where can I learn more

Veeky Forums is a pretty good resource for personal finance shit. Since you have 0 income you should really only have one credit card.

I got $30k assets and always $4000+ in my chequing. I have income but it's

Apply for one and see what happens

she might be since the time this picture was taken

also, I use Scotia Momentum with 1% cashback on every purchase. brb coinbase fee -1%

Where can I find out what shit they're actually looking for?

Who is this semen demon?

what's the name of this jism genie?

If it's not on the page then it's somewhere in the application, if it's not there then there is no min income but they will obviously look at your assets and liabilities and run a credit check and see if they want to issue you a card

there's a downside of applying though right? Doesn't it harm your credit