Does the pendulum really swing back when we're older?

Does the pendulum really swing back when we're older?

as long as guys don't become slobs i think they just keep getting better looking over the years. women are in their prime in their early 20s

no, life peaks 25

after that you will most likely be balding etc and invisible to prime females

and this is biz related how??? fuck off to your incel internet dungeons you ugly fucks

As long as you're getting wiser and more confident with experience and keep taking care of yourself. Women are typically attracted to genuine confidence, regardless of age.

Try to lookism you r9kshit

>Veeky Forums ?

as long as you make nice $, you ll be attractive to females.

You forgot height.

Also smelling bad/having bad breath is a massive turnoff in women (and men too I'm sure).

Yes, even some women are acknowledging it.

Well my £15,000 investment (acc) is expected to yield £1,600,000 by year 20.

So I can literally buy a gf in my mid-40's

It's a waiting game, lads...........

should be equal

How to get gold digger gf

It has for me.
>College partied a little bit but studied econ
>didn't hook up alot
>got a sweet job after college
>27 now
>most girls my age are past peak and aged a bit
>go to bar
>get hit on by chicks now
>got swagger
>still fit from working out last 6 years
>good hair still, a few greys in my thick bed of brown
>have tons of money to blow
>hooked up with a 19 year old from some sorority last saturday and another on friday
>Still look young looking for 27 as family genes dictates, dad almost 60 looks 40s

Looking forward to my 30's, no plan of getting tied down till maybe 35.

Yes.

My dad divorced my mom.

He was 50 and had a house and stable career. Women aged 35 - 50 were ALL OVER HIM. Like he had all the power.

It's important to realize that power really shifts around age 30. Women suddenly realize their looks are fading, and they go "oh shit, I actually need to work to get a man".

Sluttliness goes up 3 fold.

what did you invest in?

Sluttiness goes up 3 fold? Some elaboration is required.

How more clear can I make it?

Women 16 - 30 make you work for it (usually). You gotta talk, work, charm, etc...

Once they hit 35+ and they are single they just open that vagina right up when they meet a guy they like.

Be sure to have kids and pass the genes on

How is this Veeky Forums related?

The pendulum never really shifts BTW its all wishful thinking for TRP men.

People are pretty much suited to hooking up with someone their own age and that matches them in looks.

The problem is really feminism. That and social media, and the fact that there is a loss of community (tightly knit towns/villages) that men feel like they have to "work" harder. And in some ways they do.

>>get hit on by chicks now
I would call bullshit except that every time I get laid, I was just a sitting duck.
How do you dress user? Preppy? Hipster? Workout Bro?
What kind of bars?
What kind of girls?

Younger chicks also don't know what they want, if you're 30+ and single you've already worked out which kind of guys you like to bang, plus the added freedom of "I've fucked more than 10 guys... what's 20 more?"

>How is this Veeky Forums related?
It isn't buuUUUuuuut 90% of the reason Veeky Forumsrealis want money is so they can buy their way into a woman's bed. That's mainly because they are NEETs with no social skills