Where white people ever discriminated?

Where white people ever discriminated?
>Inb4 le they are right now meme xD

they aren't. They simply are too retarded to say no to immigrants it's not like Abdul and Jamal enslaved them.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Greek_genocide
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbary_slave_trade
time.com/91081/what-science-says-about-race-and-genetics/
citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.174.698&rep=rep1&type=pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbary_slave_trade
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Let me start of the thread right away with the fact there is no such thing as a white culture, race or ethnicity. People of one skin color are not homogenous and the whole idea of 'black' and 'white' people stems from American neo-tribalism, when Europeans had to come up with new ethnic 'guidelines' so you wouldn't have Italians, Germans, Irish etc. bashing eachothers heads in.

TL;DR: Americans ask stupid question, nothing new.

The Irish. Though they weren't considered white-white.

Europeans talk about whiteness constantly, especially Scandinavians.

In Ottoman harems.

This thread again? At least change the pic in the OP.

Only Europeans on /pol/ do that, because they take over American thinking.

Here in the Netherlands any discussion about discrimination is usually in the context of Dutch people vs non-Dutch people, not about 'white vs black'.

All the time throughout history, dumb retard, white slaves were the most expensive in Rome because they were beautiful and you could actually teach them stuff. America was the first country to give slavery racial angle.

i grew up white in a non white working class neighborhood in Queens nyc. it wasn't pleasant.

to answer op's question white people are discriminated against wherever they are a minority. as anyone else is.

Check your privilege honky.

If by "white" you mean Germanic, Romans thought they were great for physical labor. If you just mean European/North-African/Middle-Eastern, then having slaves as teachers goes back all the way to ancient Greece, at least.

Ottoman empire

White Man's Burden is the heaviest load there is my man. History charged us with the monumental task of dragging these assbackwards savage negroes, natives, roaches, and nippons from their stagnant tribalism to the glorious future

Poles in modern day Britain.

Poles aren't white.

BEADY

Exactly

Fuck me

White farmers in zimbabwe and throughout civilized africa whites are treated diddly fickly

They're like mexicans for brits

Yep.
It doesn't matter if you are a national majority.
I grew up as one of two white kids in a majority Asian neighborhood in the UK.

It sucked.

If you're a minority anywhere, you're gonna get discrimination

Because they disenfranchised the natives and are reaping what they sowed.

weebs in japan

American slavery had no racial angle it is just taught that way because muh white guilt. There were plenty of free blacks in the south and the largest owners of slaves were blacks and Arabs lead the slave trade not whiteys

muslims enslaved millions of whites in the past

>they aren't. They simply are too retarded to say no to immigrants it's not like Abdul and Jamal enslaved them.
Tell that to South Africans.

Well white people have never been oppressed, and white people don't exist. This is why we need diversity so victims of colonialism can live in inner city ghettos and work low-wage jobs in the west, also there's no such thing as homogeneity and we were already diverse because there was one black guy 100 years ago and he was nice, which is proves that mass imigration is beneficial.

Mugabe disenfranchised the Ndebele tribe.

You should have as much hostility to Mugabe and tyranny in all its forms as you should to le evil racists.

whitebois didn't settle or immigrate to places they couldn't dominate, hoard money from, and go back home, only in the American continent they settled and it was easy game to conquer, but they went back home as soon as the conditions became unfavorable

Are polish, finish, nordic stereotype, russians, white people? I thought only Arians fit.on it

>polish
>finish
>russians
>white

FPBP

Zimbabwe

Liberia

Race is a social construct. Biologically speaking, what constitutes a "race" is arbitrary. You could consider all white people one race or you could consider them separate races, they're equally valid.

You honestly can't be this retarded.

Christ you make me fucking mad, ever since the bumfucking times different skin colours existed atleast one of every god damned race has been enslaved or- just REEEEE why are you so stoopid

They are the closest you have to get indo-europeans, they conquered India and sheit.

What are Haiti, South Africa, and Zimbabwe ?

In fact what are every cities where niggers are the majority.

White are probably one of the most discriminated groups of all time.

Shieet we wuz white nigga.

Nah fuck off.

what color skin is that?

>only people to outlaw slavery
>despised by ex-slaves

>give colonies technology and education
>colonies use these to massacre the colonists

>only people to welcome different religions nonjudgmentally
>get hacked to pieces by machetes and blown up by said religions

really makes you think

1. Skin color no longer a good metric for 'them'
2. Come up with other arbitrary metrics instead
3. "A low brow line and deep set eyes have always been indicative of mongol blood, and thus not white"
4. Run with this fiction until there are no Polish left, and then it starts getting inconveniently applied to 'us'
5. "A low brow and deep set eyes have always been a part of our ethnic heritage", because consistency is a small price to pay for getting what you wanted.
6. Find new 'them'
7. Goto line 1

who's done more damage to who

white people to muslims or muslims to white people

>only people to welcome different religions nonjudgmentally
>get hacked to pieces by machetes and blown up by said religions

Indians did welcome Zoroastrians and Muslims to their country , though the latter paid them back in terrorism and seperatism.

>give colonies technology and education
>colonies use these to massacre the colonists

No one fucking asked them to come and colonize their countries. If you were given the choice of having space warping technology in exchange for having all of Europe being populated by East Asians, would you accept it?

>If you were given the choice of having space warping technology in exchange for having all of Europe being populated by East Asians, would you accept it?
who wouldn't

Honestly, during colonization, wypipo saw the colonized as lesser beings, and that maybe they could elevate them to a proper level civilization. They didn't consider them inherently evil, simply "unfinished".

The crazies who blow themselves up see whites as Satan incarnated and need to be either eradicated or at best subjugated. The "non violent" might see whites as perverted, but not exactly as lesser beings either.

I'd tend to think Islamists are a notch higher in the aggressivity.
Luckily, it will take a long time before they actually represent a threat susceptible not to be squashed in less than a month if we really put some elbow grease to it.

But as we can see with Pakistan having the Hiroshima sushi remover bomb and using it as decoration only, as soon as you get your hand on real power, you have to become a lot more cautious about it.

> implying we're not already having all of Europe being populated by shitskins and the only good thing we got in return are döner kebabs.

On an indivdual level? Sure. On a systemic level? Not that I know of

>American slavery had no racial angle
Youre fucking trolling right?

Muslims to white people by far.
Reminder that much of Turkey was originally Greece and there was a significant population of Christian Greeks in Anatolia until they were ethnically cleansed.

en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Greek_genocide

And that's just one example.

The desu senpai Mugabe is totally shit and he made it all worse. Just not worse in the le dumb niggurz way /pol/ would say

This should be either americanised retards or simply a sign of cultural erosion.
The brits took it over as well, this panwhite bullshit will cannibalize the concept of native welsh, scots and anglosaxons..

Earliest i can recall: Roman slaves
Latest i can recall: Expulsion of German civilians from Czechoslovakia after WWII

White people were only discriminated against by other white people, thats true though

>If you were given the choice of having space warping technology in exchange for having all of Europe being populated by East Asians, would you accept it?

Give me 15 years to ponder about that, if there is not some major upheavel then Id accept gladly as the sinic civilisation is so much more worth then our african and muslims heirs.

>muslims to white people
>WHITE

I bet you wouldnt be able to differ between a pale mesopotanian muslim and a spaniard, a blonde berber and an italian, a german and a pashtun.

Barbary slave trade

>free blacks
but there weren't any enslaved whites...were there you god damn retard?

Yes there was Irish slaves.

that wasn't legal slavery you dip

>chateau slavery is the same as forced labor
Kill yourself you uneducated fuck

This.

I'd go even further and say that species are a social construct. Biologically speaking, what constitute a "specie" is arbitrary. You could consider all mammals to be one specie, or consider them separate species, they're equally valid.

but two mammals from different species can't necessarily have kids

are you thinking yet

a black man can have kids with a white woman

worded it better than I could

Wow. Is that what they teach in sociology classes now?

>but two mammals from different species can't necessarily have kids
not always true, plenty of different species can produce fertile offspring

No, this is just dumb internet stuff.

that's because the definition wasn't followed properly

Just because they can produce fertile offspring doesn't mean that their offspring will be fertile.
That's also a requirement for speciation.

I hope this is ironical or for the (you)s

no, it's typical ironic pol false flagger

they resort to irony when they have no arguments

"Asian"
Isn't that your codename for mudshit paki niggers?
When you say Asian we think of the good ones here in the US (japs and gooks)

This really only applies in the American context, because the white race thing is more of an American construct. Not even Hitler's Aryanism was an pan-white as the idea of American whites. So the question only really has to do with if whites were discriminated against in America, and the answer is not to any significant degree.

I think it's brown.

Slav.
It's out of the visible spectrum, don't bother.

>these perfect looking orange Americans

they should be considered a different race. true white folk are pale as snow, have awkardly-shaped faces, extreme excess of body hair, usually dark brown hair, are taller than average, lanky but always stronger than they look, and enjoy the finer arts.

These fucking oranges with their beach parties and all that extraneous shit they do, fucking animals.

Swedes have weird orange-ish skin as well.

Slags with fake tan

>not having the updated version

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbary_slave_trade

> yfw millions of Europeans enslaved by barbary slavers

What? Seriously are you just baiting or are you quite literally some MENA faggot who gets told spooky bedtime stories about evil Europeans who talk about whiteness constantly?

Whiteness hasn't been a relevant thing or an issue in Europe for decades, it is never brought up outside of stormfront people.

Bobby never fails to deliver.

He has some great one-liners he sometimes drops during speeches, they're pretty good.

> I have died many times. I have actually beaten Jesus Christ because he only died once.
> Some women’s legs are like rumors, they just keep on spreading
> Check your girlfriend’s body, if she has more tattoos or piercings, you can cheat on her. She is already used to pain.
> It’s hard to bewitch African girls these days because each time you take a piece from her hair to the witch doctor, either a Brazilian innocent woman gets mad or a factory in China catches fire.

And so many more.

It's functionally the fucking same you goddamn cuck.

There is literally nothing special about the enslavement of Africans that sets it apart from all the other instances of slavery in history.

Solariums, spray tans are extremely popular in the Nordic Countries atm. As are extremely light dyed blondes. As you can see from the picture as well.

White is a way to discutable term, also comparing An religion to a race is ehm to say the least odd..

You know there lived many Christians in the Middel East, look at the stats now where did they al Go?

Thats is not becuase we are savages it is because we can, it is because White People have the Power to do it, it is because we were way way More advanced. We were the only Powers in the world to have multi ethnical empires at at rhe time.

Black would also Have been racist in the same way if they would have had the chans you can see mentioned before that Mugabe tries to be racist to now,,, doing a great job. Why Does he do this? Because he can.

Ever Empire discriminatie but only the european ones were able to discriminatie other races.

Mongols Are An exception

>will

It already fucking has to africans in the main stream mate.

How much do you want to bet that 9/10 people couldn't tell the difference between a congolese and kenyan man?

Except for the fact that it was much more recent and still has lasting socio-economic effects on the black community of today?

Have individual groups of people who happen to have been white been oppressed? Absolutely. Have white people as a whole been oppressed, or have people been oppressed specifically for being white? Not to my knowledge outside of minor examples like Zimbabwe

> It’s hard to bewitch African girls these days because each time you take a piece from her hair to the witch doctor, either a Brazilian innocent woman gets mad or a factory in China catches fire
Holy shit, based Bobby, who cares about a little inflation anyway?

And what about the Neandertal ?

Its called conversion

Nope

time.com/91081/what-science-says-about-race-and-genetics/

Most of this comes from Lewontin's fallacy where he confused that fact that when you look at DNA under one aspect there is more variety than sameness under each category we would prima facie call a racial one. He ignored that that feature of DNA is near inert when it comes to the actual expression of the DNA into concrete traits. When you highlight the features of DNA that are the primary features that determine actual properties in the human we find with 99% accuracy that we will find that our prima facie racial categorization matches up with differences in these features.

citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.174.698&rep=rep1&type=pdf

The idea that race is a social construct is a myth made by the more dull and hysterical socially conscious arts faculties, and then enforced by administrative powers. It has near nothing to do with the actual biology of human diversity.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbary_slave_trade

>White people were only discriminated against by other white people, thats true though

I'm not gonna take this bait.

>Inb4 le they are right now meme xD
They literally are. What kind of mental gymnastics is required not to see affirmative action quotas as such? Even in most European countries it is explicitly called "positive discrimination".

With such an 'argument', you can say that every word we use is arbitrary compared to things they denote and so we can cut reality according to common conceptions linked to words, making it a "social construct".

This is the same "argument" by which Hobbes was saying that mathematics were a social construct. It was appropriately btfo by Leibniz, but it's more satisfying to simply say not-an-argument.

In ancient times they were discriminated and enslaved quite often. Also there is no white in Europe. And groups of people got discriminated here in Europe quite often towards history. For example Irish. Even now a french person would probably 've discriminated in eastern Germany. I was discriminated in Paris for being German. Austrians have bad words that especially aim at northern Germans and so on.

>With such an 'argument', you can say that every word we use is arbitrary compared to things they denote and so we can cut reality according to common conceptions linked to words, making it a "social construct"

Maybe I'm misunderstanding, but are you seriously trying to argue language ISN'T a social construct?

Whiteness is just a color metaphor, so it's somewhat arbitrary. That being said, there are parts of the world where European-descended people are seriously persecuted. The most notable example is probably Zimbabwe.

No, I'm saying that language isn't things.
You could vary in all manners what you denote by "cloud", it wouldn't change the clouds.

As in all matters more or less controversial, it is easy to go full autismo on irrelevant linguistical discussions. ITT it doesn't matter behind how many layers of autism people want to discuss about "race", "ethnicity" or whatnot. What matter are the things themselves.

Going back to , we could say that everything depends on the language used (which is false), language that is one of these infamous social construct, hence after some dialectical magic, everything is a now not-so-infamous social construct.

The very same non-argument could be used replacing the word race by the color green. Some cultures have no specific denomination for it, so the colour green itself is a social construct (of course).