PlayStation Vita General 3110 - Time for Party, Bikini Party Edition

Previous Thread: >Vitagen Website (News, Translations, Guides, Wikis and more)
vitageneral.com

==========================================

>Gintama Rumble debut trailer, details
gematsu.com/2017/10/gintama-rumble-debut-trailer-det

>Yomawari: Midnight Shadows ‘Exploring in the Dark’ trailer
youtu.be/xcG2BpBiD3A

>Valkyrie Drive: Bhikkhuni Bikini Party Edition Is Now Available Worldwide
archive.li/Y8RIp

>Tokyo Clanpool Characters trailer
youtu.be/9DvuCspZgcc

>Gintama Rumble launches January 18 in Japan
gematsu.com/2017/10/gintama-rumble-launches

>Itadaki Street Dragon Quest & Final Fantasy 30th Anniversary character trailers
gematsu.com/2017/10/itadaki-street-dragon-quest-final-fantasy-30th-anniversary-alena

>Chaos;Child characters trailer
youtu.be/wLurJpnf8gk

>Grisaia: Phantom Trigger Vol. 1 & 2 launches December 21 in Japan
gematsu.com/2017/10/grisaia-phantom-trigger-vol-1-2-ps-v

>Atelier Lydie & Suelle details
gematsu.com/2017/10/atelier-lydie-suelle-details-firis-ilm

>Twin-Stick Shooter Son of Scoregasm Coming This October
playstationlifestyle.net/2017/09/30/son-of-scoregasm-ps

>Vita Version of Papers, Please Rated by PEGI
playstationlifestyle.net/2017/09/29/papers-please-vita-rated-b

==========================================

>PS+ FAQ
support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2034

>PS+ Current Offerings
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/

>PS Store Updates
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store-update/

>PS Store Weekly Sale
(US) psprices.com/region-us/discounts?sort=date&platform=PSVita
(EU) psprices.com/region-gb/discounts?sort=date&platform=PSVita

>PSN Friends List
friends.vitageneral.com/

Which cover does Vitagen prefer?

I've always woken up with games, and want to keep doing so for as long as possible. Real time games aren't best suited for it, but turn-based games go very nicely in the early hours.

Agreed. VNs as well.

Prometh's cover

Goodnight, vitagen.

lolibutt.gif

Are you referencing the fact that I post this whenever we're going really slow or some other thing?

dumb big butt worm

I actually laugh at Mius stupid jokes. Something is wrong with me.

>MC and Prometh are both hipsters
>no Capricorn on either cover
I don't like these

You are a loli impregnating criminal, one day Vitagen shall put you to answer for your crimes.

I want to rub my dick on her chest.

I'm going to impregnate Petralka.

Source?

Are we really so dead that there's no one here but the pedos?

What a NTRing slut.

This time is always dead time.

Starting Mask of Truth today.
Are there any trophies related to BP? Not sure if it's worth grinding MoD for the double BP codex.

No trophies related to BP. Don't bother grinding for the double BP, the double EXP is more than enough.

All all the equipment you gather in the first game transfer to the 3rd?

It's fine for like 80% of the girls vitagen posts. No where close to pedophilia.

>Are there any trophies related to BP? Not sure if it's worth grinding MoD for the double BP codex.
I don't think there's that, but there's something a little bit worse there in my opinion. You have to collect every item and the items have certain percentage chance if you get them or not. RNG is the God now. Also red vs white battles where you have to battle against your teammates.You have to win 20 matches and that can be a pain in the ass.

Thanks user, that's what I was thinking

Apparently so. I'm probably not gonna use them much, I like to have some challenge

That sounds like a pain. Does having the BP codex from the start help in any way?

>That sounds like a pain. Does having the BP codex from the start help in any way?
Well, you have an easier time in the campaign when your units have more BP to work with. But not really, you're still going to have to replay maps a lot because sometimes RNG just wants to fuck you.

You just called yourself one user

She's not even a Vita girl, you should leave immediately.

Eh, I'm drunk, I'll probably forget it by the morning.

>>That sounds like a pain. Does having the BP codex from the start help in any way?
More BP, easier time overall. But as that other user said, RNG will be a pain in the ass, just like in other games that like to do that. But I wouldn't really stress out too much over this. Just play it and see the post game when that time comes. The post game is much better in this one even though the RNG is shitty. And certain stage as well that I ended up hating more than necessary. But even that was manageable.

The greatest Emperor is still here.

I want more challenge than in MoD, so I should be fine without it. Thanks anons

Well, I'm sure you'll be alright. Personally I was glad that I had a few overpowered units to handle certain stages but I don't also like Strategy RPGs as much as other people so that's on me. Have a fun ride, because it will be a wild one.

So, her weapon is a bow because she's dual-classing as an alchemist/hunter.

>An alchemist invited directly by the country to set up an atelier in Melveille.

This game is basically Rorona and Meruru combined.

And since Firis and Ilmeria have their own ateliers, and possibly Sophie too, the ultimate goal for our protagonists is to surpass them all for the true ending, I guess.

She's also being a potato at the same time. She's quite a multitasker isn't she?

>student taller than her master

How will Sophie ever recover?

She will take some of her pride back once she drinks her under the table. "Look whos shorter now you darn potato" she says.

why did they have to ruin her chest like this

>her alchemy is at he same level as Firis
>Firis has improved considerably

You wouldn't imagine that when you fight her at the final exam. She is ridiculously weak compared to Sophie. I thought Firis already surpassed her at that point.

I hope Sophie, Firis and Ilmeria will turn up as bosses.

Not everyone can stay being a loli.

>terrible alchemist
>excellent painter

I bet its his latent alchemy power messing up his paintings.

Winning over hardships
The paragon of peace and forgiveness
Heil Ion

Firis did pass her ages ago, even though they're all crazy. Sophie synthesized a weird tent capable of altering dimensions and Firis handily did an motor capable of flying. Fucking alchemists.

Heil.
>Sophie synthesized a weird tent capable of altering dimensions
A TARDIS, by my understanding.

>only Ilmeria is invited by the kingdom

Must be her family's connections.

Also, her alchemy actually turning off the waterspout in Firis instead of just building a ship to go through it like Firis did probably got her more noticed.

And Sophie hadn't do something great that really awed the public either.

What did she even learn alchemy for?

I am surprised we haven't had a joke about making a boob-enlargement potion using alchemy.

Both heroines have had big enough for them not to get those jokes.

>Sophie synthesized a weird tent capable of altering dimensions

Ayesha had to have her cow carry around her cauldron and items for eight years while she travelled around with Keith

What a fighter.

>Ilmeria makes a boob enlargement potion
>messes up and becomes permaflat
fund it

Little girls grow up user.

You aren't planning anything illegal there, are you?

This is what happens when Vitagen isn't fast enough. Some random user will capture you and plant his dick into your fat butt.

Good.
Also thanks for reminding me about that screenshot

Heh.

heh.

Must commit

Vitagen is so slow lately. Did the weather get to you? Low pressure makes me want to sleep indefinitely

I feel bad for the Dusk alchemists. They didn't get to make something insane unlike in Arland and Mysterious.

how does she even move with those, let alone fight?

Eh, they built that airship in E&L. That was cool I guess.

She's mainly a wall anyway, she doesn't need to move that much. Her defence saved my ass many times. In the post game there's this certain arena that had enemies coming from two sides. Well, I just left her to deal with one force as I proceeded to annihilate the upper ones first. Worked every time. And when she counters she eats enemys zeal as well. Very, very useful.

Some of us might be sleeping eternally already

She's great but I wish she had bigger tits.

Her allure is the open window to her lewd butt lines in my opinion.

to balance out the two main characters

That's great too. And I like that she's bigger than Arturia.

I was about to say "But I want a Saber that's even bigger" then I remembered Lancer Arturia is a thing. So I guess I'll just go with her.

gross dude

I sort of like their breasts as they are already.

Some of them are already too large for the clothes they are wearing as it is.

this one looks nice

How do you correctly clean up your vita stick ? I have one registering wrong movement. I tried cleaning up with a toothpick but it only worked for a week or so and now it won''t do anything.

>Eh, they built that airship in E&L. That was cool I guess.

Most of the construction was done by the engineering guys. And it didn't use alchemical materials in its structure, unlike Totori and Firis's ships. The power source they got from the Fire Lord.

Also, they made the gas, but that's just fucking nitrogen.

The toothbrush is the main recommended way. (basically it pushes the dirt deeper and deeper into the Vita, it passes on the problem along the river so to speak)

But if you have collected enough dirt that it no longer helps with toothbrush, then you can also open your Vita and manually remove all of the dirt directly.
Here I would recommend to look up a youtube on how to disassemble the device.
There are two hidden screws and a cable that's a little tricky to get past in the 1000 version.

I did dissasemble the vita but it seems the dirt is stuck somewhere inside the sticks and not the console itself. I don't think dirts can move the stick while outside it, I haven't noticed anything that it could touch.

compressed air, isopropyl alcohol, and screwdriver to take it apart if needed

Logys dream nevertheless. He failed on it before almost costing his friends life so it was a huge stress for him to overcome it all. Maybe one should look at it as more of mentally challenging project rather than physically?

Well, you can try to take out the little joystick cube units, and see if you can blow the dirt out air air pressure.

Otherwise the last resort would be to buy a new Vita joystick from aliexpress. They aren't too terribly expensive last I checked.

I think you quoted the wrong poster

I'm ashamed of my deed. Hopefully everything will become daijoubu,

I can tell you don't regret it at all

Why is atelier Rorona so stressful? Just finished the first assignment and I'm not allowed to waste a single day if I want to complete every quest

I just missed a sale on vita joystick because of that asshole who quoted the wrong poster. I can't afford a new stick now. I have no reason to live without a vita.

Sayonara life.

No hope left

>I just missed a sale
>Sayonara life.
What stupid baka. Literally Darwinian Award of the week.

You can 10-start the first assignment in a week, it's not that difficult.

Yeah the assignment isn't the problem, it's all the random town quests

You don't have to complete every quest (except if that's how you play games) and there's plenty of time later on to increase reputation for the endings.

I thought I had to do everything for the max reputation or something. How many can I do and get away with?

Your reputation should be measured in the bottom-right hand corner of the menu; that's what I remember.

S
A
R
A

Someone post THAT one youtube.