ESports 1ST BLOOD FOR DAYS

every wanna-be eSports millionaire will want a piece of 1ST & for only 40 cents today you can be the first to watch this baby MOON to $1, even $2

blog.firstblood.io/esports-integrity-coalition-b1a09164bb8

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/IatoC#hkOaTWN
liqui.io/#
twitter.com/AnonBabble

more like 4$+ if poloniex ever stops dragging its heels. It got burned by the Chinese exchange in the buy up and is buttblasted. With the rumors of possible steam integration though I don't think they will have an option soon.

imgur.com/a/IatoC#hkOaTWN

What about CVE : GAME

I'm selling my entire portfolio off of bitrexx and putting it into this. This will be a 10 dollar coin as soon at gets on bitrexx/polo.

where do you even buy this crap?

This shit exchange at the moment
liqui.io/#

although they did just get added to three other exchanges but out of all of them I think liqui is the one that has the least chance of fucking you over even with the new ones

fuck the market cap is already high. if one of you fucks shilled this a few weeks ago we could have tripled our money already.

Sounds like a bullshit scam, or at the least a horribly misguided wantreprenuer.

>we need to put the results of the match on the blockchain
>>"wait why?"
>how else will we know who wins?!?!?
What a retarded idea.

>esports gaming industry is worth $1 Billion
>1ST already has a market cap of 30 million
>haven't even launched the app yet
>already makes up 3% of the entire industry

They don't even have a testable product right now, why invest? Anyone who touches this shit will lose all of their money.

thanks, m8.

Yeah, I think Millennial Esports is on target too. It's a bet - but at least they have property and are hosting a tourney this week.

I'm in

>He doesn't know what an ethereum based smart contract is.

Holy shit get a load of this no coiner

Part of me feels Kevin actually wrote this. Fuck off jew, im making money on something thats being bought and traded that doesnt really fucking exist. And i like it.

you think its too late to jump in ? seems pretty high already

Someone already shilled this on Veeky Forums. Bought in at 0.10 when he did. Thanks user

Someone answer this fuck.
I need to know if it's time to pump.

it was shilled back in january. i bought some.

why is no bigger exchange adding it. seems fishy

buy the dip nigger, we bear trappin

Wtf is esports? You kids and you're vidya games.

Will this make me rich?

you serious? or is this a statement about the yuge potential of the market segment they cater to?

Why do I never listen, am I bound to be poor forever.

this is a long hodl faggot

all the way til june